Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 6th, 2018 #21
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
This is hilarious.

How the fuck do these Republicunts fall for such stupid shit like this?

Roy Moore is a Christard.

It's funny because Cohen tried this shit in a California gun shop by wearing a disguise and the workers were able to quickly out him and throw his ass out.

Kwans are really a sad sac of shit.
American politicians who worship Pissrael are pathetic idiots. That's the takeaway here.

Old September 6th, 2018 #22
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
American politicians who worship Pissrael are pathetic idiots. That's the takeaway here.
Craig saw this story and showed it to me a while back.

I initially thought it was a very good and funny comedy sketch, both guys being in on it.

When (((they))) can get a RW conservative to literally pull down their pants and threaten to give Muzzers a case of "queer", they are cucked.

When (((they))) can get a RW conservative to think this will be the one time in their life screaming 'nigger' on tv will work out swimmingly, they are super-cucked.

Notice the irony of that: something they know they can't do if they are doing it on their own, without some serious penalty to pay.

But if a Jew tells them to bark, they bark, like a good doggie.

Old September 8th, 2018 #23
Stewart Meadows

Jews in Pissrael hate Christians. They spit on them:

Quote:
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them

A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window. When the clergyman let the window down, the passerby spat in his face.

The clergyman prefered not to lodge a complaint with the police and told an acquaintance that he was used to being spat at by Jews. Many Jerusalem clergy have been subjected to abuse of this kind. For the most part, they ignore it but sometimes they cannot.
http://www.haaretz.com/christians-in...-them-1.137099

They burn copies of the New Testament:

Quote:
Orthodox Jewish youths burn New Testaments in Or Yehuda

Orthodox Jews set fire to hundreds of copies of the New Testament in the latest act of violence against Christian missionaries in the Holy Land.
http://www.haaretz.com/news/orthodox...ehuda-1.246153

They vandalize Christian graves:

Quote:
Attack on Jerusalem graves unnerves Christians

Christian leaders in Israel are up in arms over what they say is a string of relentless attacks on church properties and religious sites (…) most recently the desecration of a historic Protestant cemetery where vandals toppled stone crosses from graves and bludgeoned them to pieces. (…) spray-painted "Jesus is a monkey" on the century-old building, a Baptist church in Jerusalem, and other monasteries.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/attack-je...s&guccounter=1

They insult Jesus in their religious texts:

Quote:
In Gittin 56b, 57a a story is mentioned in which Onkelos -intent on converting to Judaism- summons up the spirit of Yeshu. He describes his punishment in the afterlife as boiling in excrement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

Then there's the well-known jew Harold Bloom, who is a professor at Yale University, who spews out hate against Christianity:

Quote:
Interfaith groups that try to patch over the differences today, he went on, do so in vain: “Christianity is our enemy. It’s an uncomfortable truth that nobody wants to deal with. It’s a ghastly religion founded on the cross, a symbol of torture.”
http://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/blooms-day-or-year/

(What do you think would happen if a Christian American professor were to say the same thing about judaism? Of course, you know the answer, folks.)

Then there's the jewish leader Benzi Gopstein who says that Christians are "blood-sucking vampires" who should be expelled from Israel, and he calls for the burning down of their churches:

Quote:
Jewish leader demands expulsion of 'Christian vampires'

Israeli hardliner calls for Christmas ban, saying Christians need to be thrown out so they don't 'drink our blood'. (…) In August, Gopstein called for the burning down of Christian churches in Israel. (…) Asked whether Israeli authorities should take action against Gopstein for incitement, Taibi replied, "The Israeli government is complicit [and is] aiding and abetting racists and terrorists like Gopstein."
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2015/...163251568.html

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...rael-1.5380284

But despite all this, American Christians still support jews and their racist, genocidal, anti-Christian bandit state. Yes, I can see why jews laugh at these people.

Old September 9th, 2018 #24
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
This is hilarious.

How the fuck do these Republicunts fall for such stupid shit like this?

Roy Moore is a Christard.
Here's the video:

Old September 9th, 2018 #25
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Fucking flat out supports Israel. Christ Tard to the maxxxxx.

What a stupid moron. How can anybody even hold a straight face if told there is a pedo machine that can read your mind?

You know, Roy Moore kinda reminds me of Dubya when it comes to smarts. Another dumbed down cuck like Bush. I guess you can say the same for McCain too. Don't have smarts. Except Moore sounds a little more educated than dubya when he talks.

Btw liking a 16 or 17 year old does not fit the definition of a pedophile.

Old September 9th, 2018 #26
SSNP

Quote:
Here are some Muslim cartoons about how jews control the United States. This is how Arabs/Muslims view Americans:

Are they wrong?
I've know US was controlled by Jews since I was 5. Came to the USA at 7,started doubted in the "Jewish conspiracy" until started understating all the filth you see on American Television. I don't see how there are educated adults in America still can't see it

Old January 14th, 2019 #27
Stewart Meadows

Overrated jew comedian Sacha Baron Cohen is kvetching about how Trump has galvanized racist white Americans:

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen On Unseen Shocking Scenes In Trump-Inspired Golden Globe-Nominated Series ‘Who Is America?’

(...)
SACHA BARON COHEN: Donald Trump. I haven’t done this style of comedy for many years. My last attempt at it was the movie, Bruno. Donald Trump got elected and like many people, I started emailing my friends, and sharing articles and they were sharing stuff with me, and that was how we were dealing with upset and uneasiness at having this man take over. Then I realized, I have to do something else to deal with this kind of anger and total disgust at what was going on. So, purely for myself, I realized I had to go undercover again. As difficult as it was, as unpleasant as I knew it would be, I felt it was time to create new characters that were designed to expose people, and expose politicians and those in power.
(...)
BARON COHEN: A number of segments on this show completely surprised me and actually upset me in a deep way. When we were shooting Borat, if somebody said something anti-Semitic or homophobic, we were surprised and we knew that it would make the cut. Now, going out all these years later, you realize that the political dialogue that’s come from the top has made an extremely negative impact on other politicians and to the populace. People are saying things that they never would’ve dreamed of saying publicly, prior to Trump.
(...)
Somebody admitted to being a racist, which would never have happened. Another person said that he’d blow up the mosque. Somebody else admitted that they should bring in, he said, ‘the boys from Texas’ to deal with the situation like they did last time, both implying that a group of white supremacists had come over dealt with some African American situation. People felt emboldened to spout these racist views publicly. I think the population has changed and that’s a result of the president legitimizing these views.
https://deadline.com/2018/12/sacha-b...ew-1202522910/

This piece of jew shit attacks white people for allegedly being racists, but that doesn't stop him from supporting the racist, genocidal bandit state of Pissrael:

Quote:
The son of an Israeli mother and Welsh father, “a quirky, smart family,” she added, Cohen grew up in West London and was active throughout high school in Habonim Dror, a Zionist youth group. “He was very Zionist, very involved in Habo,” said the fellow Israel seminar participant
http://www.timesofisrael.com/the-ner...n-cohens-past/

Just the usual jewish hypocrisy...

Old June 1st, 2019 #28
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen Hammers Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for Empowering Trump

by ALANA MASTRANGELO
31 May 2019

Actor Sacha Baron Cohen claims that Donald Trump would not be President of the United States today if he did not have a Twitter account to “spread lies” and corral “racists,” “white supremacists,” and murderous supporters. The actor also acknowledged that he is “a comedian,” adding, “I don’t really know what I’m talking about.”

“[The internet] allows people who are spreading lies to actually seem like they’re legitimate — and what’s the effect of somebody who’s kind of spreading lies with these new means of proliferating Twitter?” said Baron Cohen in an interview with Don Cheadle to discuss his new Showtime series, Who Is America?

During his interview, the Brüno actor called out Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey for not banning enough people on his social media platform, and for visiting the White House to meet with President Trump last month.
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2019/...thout-twitter/

Old September 1st, 2019 #29
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, this overrated jew actor/comedian has a new Netflix series:

Quote:
August 29, 2019 4:46 pm

Trailer Released for Sacha Baron Cohen’s New Netflix Series on Israeli Spy Eli Cohen

by Shiryn Ghermezian

Netflix released the official trailer on Wednesday for its new miniseries “The Spy” starring Jewish actor Sacha Baron Cohen as Mossad agent Eli Cohen.

The series is based on the true story of the Israeli spy, and focuses on his double life taking a toll on him mentally and with his family.

Cohen became an Israeli counterintelligence analyst after moving to Israel from Egypt. He spent two years as a filing clerk in Tel Aviv before being selected by the Mossad to infiltrate the Syrian government in the 1960s, a year after Adolf Eichmann was captured. He did six months of intensive Mossad training and was given a fake identity as a wealthy Syrian businessman named Kamel Amin Thaabet. The Syrian government discovered his double-agent status and, despite pleas for clemency, he was publicly hanged in Damascus in May 1965.
https://www.algemeiner.com/2019/08/2...spy-eli-cohen/

Old June 28th, 2020 #30
Stewart Meadows

Here's an article about Sacha Baron Cohen's latest stunt, published today:

Quote:
Sacha Baron Cohen pranks far-right rally into singing about Soros, Obama and Fauci

JUNE 28, 2020 12:49 PM

(JTA) — The hundreds of people who attended a right-wing militia event in Olympia, Washington, on Saturday expected music. But they were surprised when one performer turned out to be comedian Sacha Baron Cohen, who delivered an incognito performance that got some of them singing along with hateful, racist lyrics.
(...)
Later, he sang, “CNN, they spread fake news, they controlled by you-know-whos — George Soros and his nasty friends.” (Soros, the billionaire Jewish philanthropist who funds a variety of liberal causes, is a favorite bogeyman of the right and conspiracy theorists in particular.)
(...)
TMZ reported that at some point the crowd turned on Baron Cohen, who was whisked into a waiting ambulance by his security and driven away.

Matt Marshall, a founder of the Washington Three Percenters, a far-right militia group that has previously organized gun rights rallies, said in a post on Facebook that Baron Cohen presented himself as the leader of a group that wanted to co-sponsor the rally. He said the actor paid for additional security, who then blocked attempts to pull him off the stage or cut power to his music.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/sing...to-performance

Old June 29th, 2020 #31
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Inject Obama with Wuhan flu’: As liberals celebrate Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest stunt, reports suggest all was not as it seemed

28 Jun, 2020

‘Borat’ star Sacha Baron Cohen “infiltrated” a right-wing event and posed as a racist singer, but details surrounding the stunt suggest it was staged to make the crowd look more like willing participants than they actually were.

At a ‘March for Our Rights 3’ rally in Olympia, Washington, Baron Cohen dressed in overalls and donned a fake beard before making his way to a stage at the event, where he proceeded to sing about infecting people like Barack Obama and Dr. Anthony Fauci with the “Wuhan flu,” as well as chopping up journalists “like the Saudis do.”

While video from the performance appears to show at least some in the crowd singing along with Baron Cohen’s controversial lyrics, organizers behind the event have been quick to call the comedian out over his setup, which included using security guards to block people from stopping the performance or cutting off power to the stage.

“He came on stage disguised as the lead singer of the last band, singing a bunch of racist, hateful, disgusting s**t,” Yelm City Councilman James Blair posted on Facebook following the event. “His security blocked event organizers from getting him off the stage, or pulling power from the generator.”

Blair added that the crowd “turned” on the actor when they realized what he was singing, and the ‘Bruno’ star headed for a “waiting private ambulance” to escape when organizers found out who he was and managed to finally cut power to the stage.

Other video from the rally shows people in the crowd yelling that Baron Cohen is a “racist” and should leave.

Interviews with organizers of the event revealed that security personnel blocking access to the stage had to be “bum-rushed” to stop the performance, suggesting the crowd may not have been as behind the comedian’s rhetoric as liberals celebrating the comedian on social media would like to believe.
https://www.rt.com/usa/493177-sacha-...hington-rally/

Check out some of the comments for this RT article:

Quote:
Honestly, anybody surprised?
Quote:
from a cohen ? not at all.
maybe a kushner to pay attention in the wh.
Quote:
Last name Cohen is highest cast amongst chosenites. If a white man pulled this racist stunt that would be the end of him, but this is not a problem for seed of Satan
Quote:
Why do we tolerate these people among us?
Quote:
Because they own you...
Quote:
Because they control everything.
Quote:
Another 'Tasteless-Liberal-Jew' like Shatfeld and the like"
Quote:
Sacha another member of the tribe. Another paid idiot and two faced coward. We need to expose these Actors.
Quote:
Oy vey! Six trillion!

Old July 1st, 2020 #32
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
https://www.rt.com/usa/493177-sacha-...hington-rally/

Check out some of the comments for this RT article:
Hilariously, the jew-wise comments are still there. I thought that RT's moderators would delete them.

Old July 9th, 2020 #33
Stewart Meadows

Published today:

Quote:
Roy Moore’s lawsuit against Sacha Baron Cohen can proceed, judge rules

JULY 9, 2020 3:30 PM

(JTA) — The lawsuit filed by Roy Moore, a former Alabama chief justice, against Sacha Baron Cohen stemming from his appearance on the comedian’s show is going ahead.
(...)
The suit alleges defamation and emotional distress, and asks for $95 million in punitive and compensatory damages.

On the third episode of “Who is America?,” Cohen in his guise as Israeli terrorism expert Erran Morad delved into allegations that Moore sexually harassed and assaulted multiple women decades ago, including minors. The allegations came to topple Moore’s Senate campaign in a special election in 2017. Moore has denied the allegations.
(...)
Cohen as Morad demonstrates what he calls a pedophile-detecting device that beeps when it comes near Moore. He also gives Moore a prize for his support of Israel.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/roy-...ed-judge-rules

Old July 10th, 2020 #34
littlefieldjohn

A foreign policy prostituted to Israeli interests and a media turned into degenerate slop .Moral decay never translates into national power .

Old July 10th, 2020 #35
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlefieldjohn View Post
A foreign policy prostituted to Israeli interests and a media turned into degenerate slop .Moral decay never translates into national power .
The good news is that this corrupt foreign controlled system is crumbling faster each day. Won’t be long before it will be acceptable to kill communists and rid our people of this menace once and for all.

Old September 20th, 2020 #36
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘Borat 2’ already secretly filmed by Sacha Baron Cohen: report

By Hannah Sparks
September 9, 2020

Borat is back.

Following reports that a disguised Sacha Baron Cohen, 48, had been spotted at a right-wing event in June, film blog Collider can “exclusively” confirm that “Borat 2” has already been shot and screened.

The beloved Kazakh caricature played by Cohen — who disguises himself as an awkward and inappropriate news-feature correspondent and creates mayhem in real-life settings — made his film debut in 2006 in “Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.”
https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/borat-...-cohen-report/

Old October 18th, 2020 #37
Stewart Meadows

Jews jewing jews.

Quote:
Holocaust survivor’s daughter wants her late mother’s interview out of ‘Borat’ sequel

OCTOBER 16, 2020 4:35 PM

(JTA) — The daughter of a late Holocaust survivor is suing to have her mother’s appearance in Sacha Baron Cohen’s upcoming “Borat” sequel removed from the film, stating that the comedy mocks “the Holocaust and Jewish culture.”

Cohen, who is Jewish, interviewed Judith Dim Evans earlier this year “under false pretenses with the intent of appropriating her likeness,” reads the lawsuit, which was filed this week with the Superior Court of Fulton County, Georgia, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported.

Cohen approached Evans for an interview in what he called a documentary earlier this year, the lawsuit states. Her daughter said that Evans, who passed away this summer, was “horrified and upset” upon learning that the film was a satirical comedy.
https://www.jta.org/quick-reads/holo...f-borat-sequel

Old October 22nd, 2020 #38
Stewart Meadows

Here's the latest:

Quote:
Conservatives accuse Twitter of selectively ignoring own policies on REVENGE PORN, misleading content in Borat prank on Giuliani

22 Oct, 2020 01:29 / Updated 14 hours ago

Conservatives blasted Twitter for ignoring and even promoting what they called a misleading revenge-porn attack on Rudy Giuliani after censoring reporting on alleged influence-peddling by Joe Biden's family.

At issue was a picture posted on Twitter on Wednesday showing Giuliani laying back on a bed with his hand reaching inside his pants while a woman stands nearby. The image was taken from the new 'Borat' sequel, in which Giuliani, a personal lawyer for President Donald Trump, believed himself to be doing an interview on the Covid-19 pandemic with a female Russian reporter. After the interview, Giuliani and the woman go to a bedroom at her suggestion.

As it turned out, Giuliani was being pranked and filmed with hidden cameras. The scene in the movie reportedly ends when the Borat character, played by actor Sacha Baron Cohen, runs into the bedroom and says, “She's 15, she's too old for you.”

There's no indication that Giuliani, 76, believed the fictional Russian reporter to be underage. And the former New York mayor said on Wednesday that the scene was a “complete fabrication,” as he was tucking his shirt in after removing a microphone and behaved appropriately with the young woman. He called the police to report the incident at the time it happened, in July.

But the scene was portrayed as scandalous by media outlets and supporters of Biden, the Democrat presidential candidate. For instance, an article in The Guardian said Giuliani was seen “reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals.” Other media outlets, such as the Washington Post, NBC News, The Hill and Huffington Post, also put a similar spin on the story.

Critics, however, alleged bias by the media, which was seemingly eager to interpret a still shot from the yet-to-be-released 'Borat' movie after largely casting a blind eye to reports in the past week on a trove of emails found on a hard drive of a laptop allegedly belonging to Biden’s son, Hunter.
(...)
Conservative author Mike Cernovich said the 'Borat' scene would qualify as “revenge porn” against Giuliani under New York law, as well as under Twitter's guidelines banning such content. Twitter allowed thousands of accounts to share the photo and portray it misleadingly, he said, adding that “the bias isn't subtle.” In fact, Twitter not only allowed the Giuliani posts to proliferate after censoring the New York Post's Hunter Biden stories; it even promoted the topic with its own trending link as part of an effort “to make high-quality information around the 2020 US elections more accessible.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/504198-giulia...-revenge-porn/

Old October 25th, 2020 #39
Stewart Meadows

This overrated jew comedian mocks "antisemites" and covid-skeptics:

Quote:
As Borat, Sacha Baron Cohen mocks coronavirus anti-Semitism conspiracy theories on Jimmy Kimmel

BY GABE FRIEDMAN OCTOBER 20, 2020 1:13 PM

(JTA) — Sacha Baron Cohen’s latest appearance in character as Borat was heavy on the bathroom humor — and on satirizing conspiracy theories that target Jews.

On “Jimmy Kimmel Live” on Monday night, Cohen showed up as Borat — the anti-Semitic, misogynist journalist from Kazakhstan who starred in a blockbuster 2006 film and is set to star in a sequel out this week. Right away, Borat said the coronavirus comes from “a place called Wuhan, which is in Israel.”

“It is no surprise, they are spreading everything,” he said.

When Jimmy Kimmel asked if he really thought that the virus originated in Israel, Borat said “Yes, it spread from the you-know-who’s,’” making a gesture that mimicked having a long nose.
https://www.jta.org/2020/10/20/cultu...n-jimmy-kimmel

Old October 26th, 2020 #40
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Cuckservatives are some of the dumbest people around. Easily get duped into doing stupid shit.

Tags
israel, jason spencer, jews, sacha baron cohen, sasha baron cohen

Thread