VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #21
Susan

Susan
Woodpecker For Stewart

I've given you rep for your posts, and I usually forget to do so. You are obviously thoughtful and well read and I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts to bring to light the antics of the kikes. Keep up the good work both here and elsewhere.

My philosophy is our job is to shove sharp objects up the rear ends of the heebs and kike alikes wherever we can however we can. Lol

Old 6 Days Ago #22
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
I've given you rep for your posts, and I usually forget to do so. You are obviously thoughtful and well read and I'm sure we all appreciate your efforts to bring to light the antics of the kikes. Keep up the good work both here and elsewhere.

My philosophy is our job is to shove sharp objects up the rear ends of the heebs and kike alikes wherever we can however we can. Lol
Thank you, Susan. We obviously agree on the main issues, i.e. we both understand that third-world savages are bad for Western society, and that jews are the ones who brought them here. The rest (like how VNN should attract more visitors) are details compared to that.

Let me be clear: I think that you're a very intelligent person and a valuable forum member. Like I told you in your excellent and super-long Atlanta negro crime thread a couple of months ago: you're the new Pamela Ross.

I also admire your animal rescue work, which you have written about here on VNN. I have always respected animals, I stopped eating meat when I was a teenager, and I've been feeding and helping lots of stray cats for several years. (Yes, I have to feed them meat because, unlike humans, they're obligate carnivores, i.e. they need meat in order to survive.)

Tags
help required

Thread