VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old 4 Weeks Ago #1
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix
Default Dyke "Teacher of the Year" kneels during college football championship attended by Trump

Another dyke.

"During a ceremony honoring the 2019 "Teachers of the Year," one in particular stood out.

The honoree from Minnesota, Kelly Holstine, chose to kneel during the national anthem at the NCAA football championship game on Monday, where the ceremony took place, "to stand up for marginalized and oppressed people," according to a tweet she wrote, which included a photograph of her kneeling.

"Like many before, I respectfully kneeled during Nat’l Anthem because, 'No one is free until we are all free,'" she wrote, referencing former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and citing a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...cid=spartandhp

Last edited by Gladiatrix; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:25 AM.

Old 4 Weeks Ago #2
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

spoon!

Dykes should be raped and not heard!

Old 4 Weeks Ago #3
Tony Boone

Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
Dykes should be raped and not heard!

That’s just nasty. I wouldn’t touch one with your small weenie.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #4
brutus

brutus

These scumbags are teaching White children.

They should be made to stop.

Old 3 Weeks Ago #5
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

Quote:
"Like many before, I respectfully kneeled during Nat’l Anthem because, 'No one is free until we are all free,'" she wrote, referencing former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick and citing a quote from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...cid=spartandhp

What does it mean by "freedom?" Who decides who is "free?" With "moral models" like queers, niggers who follow Morton lucifer Koon, pale people who want "freedom" for everyone but Whites, I just hate to think that their design of freedom is "Nothing left to lose, And nothing ain't worth nothing but it's free" on the part of White People. Damn, I hate to use the "Me and Bobby McGee" line: however, the militant leftists want White People to be stripped of all of their rights, property, and everything else and redistributed to the noble NIGGERS and other like scum. And, the jews are behind every bit of this brainwashing. Their puppets just parrot out the hebe lines from the hebe playbook!!!!!!

Last edited by Erik T. White; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:32 AM. Reason: more info

Thread