Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts


Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

 
Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 8th, 2020 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot
 
VanguardNewsNetwork's Avatar
 
Woodpecker White People Must Establish a New Religion of Their Very Own, One That Rejects Christianity, Champions White Western Culture and Isn't Ridiculous

Alex was just talking about Christianity and White people at Kirksville Today.com yesterday.

White people sorely need a new religion, one that isn’t ridiculous (e.g., think “Whites are really Israelites” or other similar nonsense).

Okay, here’s an idea for one. Here are 14 logical ideas/tenets for it:

It:

— rejects Christianity because it’s an anti-White, Jewish-founded religion

— rejects Marxism and leftist socialism

— rejects Zionism

— rejects non-White cultures and peoples

— rejects egalitarianism/human equality

— rejects one-size-fits-all democracy

— believes that White people and White culture are superior to the peoples and cultures of the other races; it champions Western culture

— rejects feminism

— rejects globalism/internationalism, and embraces isolationism

— rejects corporatism/supercapitalism, but supports small capitalism

— rejects materialism and greed

— respects and reveres nature, but rejects “climate change”/”global warming” baloney

— respects and reveres the traditional family unit

— has or worships no god, i.e., is a nontheistic religion (because White people must see themselves as “mankind’s masters”; they must “worship themselves” in a general sense; our White skin is our uniform and our race is our nation; our religion must be merely an extension of those things; we don’t need strange, otherworldly gods; we should, however, adopt some sort of a deity, icon, symbol, figurehead, etc.) [1].

As for a name for this new religion, it must be a good one. Sadly, I don’t have any good names in mind. Maybe keep it simple and easy, such as, perhaps: “Eurmancraft” (“Eur” = European; “man” = male; “craft” = a practice or a craft that you work at and improve. Another possible name: Lindercraft, as opposed to Dukecraft which of course couldn’t work since Duke is a Christian; or maybe Linderism, which sounds much better than Pierceism or Oliverism).

Readers, feel free to add your own ideas below.

.

[1] some people will argue that a true religion requires the worshipping of a god. Not true. Nontheistic religions, such as Buddhism, don’t have gods. Some people have said that Nazism and communism were actually nontheistic religions



Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...
 
Old January 8th, 2020 #2
Hugh Akston
Senior Member
 
Hugh Akston's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 522
Hugh Akston
Default

Unlike many here, I am neutral toward white Christians, be they Catholic or Protestant. I myself am not religious. That said, founding a new religion is difficult - if not impossible - if it hopes to get anyone other than the gullible, the ignorant, or just the outright stupid to join. Religions of old flourished only because people were unknowing of the mechanisms that made reality. Rocks falling from the sky - proof of God? No, just a meteorite. Gigantic bones dug up from the ground - evidence of ancient demons? No, just the remains of dinosaurs that perished 66 million years earlier. So for most of human history believing in the supernatural was easy, because back then just about everything seemed inexplicable.

But that's not true anymore, when science has now brought us evidence of thousands of worlds beyond our own, with the hint of millions and billions to follow over the ensuing years. With all this, and more to come, it is unlikely a new religion can be founded. Cults, yes. Cults like that of AOC and Greta Thunberg. In a sense they represent new religions, and serve as high priestesses. But that is the only kind of "religion" left to worship - the cult of the personality. For many, their "god" is a movie star or a pro-football player. For others, a politician or a favorite news pundit. All of these have been deified in one way or the other, "worshipped" on the holy shrine of the TV or the Internet or in vast sports stadiums. But all based on a personality, rather than a supernatural being.

Even so, Christianity persists. And that is because, for many, these modern icons of pseudo-religion offer no promise of an afterlife. Nor will any white nationalist "religion" like Cosmotheism. But for sane and rational white men, they realize that this world is all we will ever know, and that but briefly.

For in the end, it is the here and now and what we do that matters. That - and only that - can ever truly be our religion.

 
Old January 8th, 2020 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,205
Mike in Denver
Default

Nope, won't work...it's been tried, Cosmotheism, and it amounted to nothing.

From the precepts of Cosmotheism:

"INGREDIENTS: WATER, VEGETABLE OIL (CORN, CANOLA, AND/OR SOYBEAN), MUSHROOMS, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, WHEAT FLOUR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF: SALT, CREAM (MILK), SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, YEAST EXTRACT, DEHYDRATED WHEY, FLAVORING, DEHYDRATED GARLIC."

Oh! wair a minute, this is from a can of mushroom soup. Well, the same thing.

There either is or is not a spiritual world...neither side is truely more logical or sensible than the other.

Anyway, just as a practical point, trying to substitute the print out on a can of soup for a new White religion is comical.

Mike
__________________
Hunter S. Thompson, "Big dark, coming soon"
 
Old January 8th, 2020 #4
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 556
Man of the road
Default

I am far more concerned with a White person's racial viewss than his religious ones. There is a lot of overlap. We have leftists that completly reject Christianity and we also have Zio, nigger-loving, Christians.
__________________
To deny the "holocaust" is to affirm the truth.

An anti-Semite is any person the jews hate.
 
Old January 8th, 2020 #5
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,626
Crowe
Default

A religion can simply be a way of life, and nobody has to complicate it further, especially with superstition. Nobody even has to call it a religion.

I think we should welcome any punch delivered to christianity from any source. Even from the jewish left. The wall is starting to crumble. And once it's smashed by the assaults from many forces, we shouldn't cling onto it, or attempt to salvage or rebuild it. Let it go. Let it be smashed!
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old January 8th, 2020 #6
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 822
bedford
Default

Cal Tech physicist Sean Carroll has come up with a proof that the afterlife is not possible
because it violates the law of physics. I am not religious. i prefer science,
rationalism and logic to best understand the world instead of ancient myths.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe
 
Old January 8th, 2020 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu
 
Mike in Denver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Under the Panopticon.
Posts: 4,205
Mike in Denver
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
Cal Tech physicist Sean Carroll has come up with a proof that the afterlife is not possible
because it violates the law of physics. I am not religious. i prefer science,
rationalism and logic to best understand the world instead of ancient myths.
Good grief...easily the dumbest post I've read in the more than 17 years I've been a member at this forum (same as you.)

Let me translate. "Pissant little boy, Sean Carroll has, after changing his panties, squeaked out his little ding-dong, about what there is, because by squeaking out his little dinggies he may publish something, somewhere."

Come on, bedford, learn to think.

And here is the truth, nobody really knows...there is nothing even close to proof either way.

I spent a few years in University somehow coming up with degrees in Math and Physics, so-called scientists are no more immune to fudging facts than we ordinary folks, particularly if there is money or career at stake.

I knew a lot of cynical professors who basically knew the whole system was bullshit. Even physics and chemistry aren't immune.

The average man, walking down the street, who can observe and think with independence, has about as much chance of discerning the truth, even on a matter that involves engineering, chemistry, and physics, or the basic nature of existence as a PHD in these disciplines.

And as far as Sean Carroll...I looked him up...he is a little show-boating creep, looking for attention. He knows nothing, and is only looking for attention...maybe a TV show.

Mike
__________________
Hunter S. Thompson, "Big dark, coming soon"

Last edited by Mike in Denver; January 8th, 2020 at 06:47 PM.
 
Old January 10th, 2020 #8
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,011
George Witzgall
Default Aryanism

Aryanism is both a racial and religious identity that binds the various Aryan nations together with a singular mission: to explore and advance the "race-soul", namely one's biological and psychic/cultural heritage.

Jews have Judaism, Aryans have Aryanism. Much like Israel is a homeland for the Jewish people, Aryans have Aryan homelands for the various Aryan peoples (e.g. Germans, Russians, Iranians).

Religion, by definition, trumps racial identity and indeed all other identities (it's what you hold as most sacred or true), so Aryanism is a combined racial and religious identity, enabling you to explore and protect your heritage and people in a sympathetic context with like-minded folk. More on my take here:
Aryanism
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old January 10th, 2020 #9
Niggerus Delenda Est
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 115
Niggerus Delenda Est
Default

We can condemn all religion as irrational and subversive. That's something the left and the right can agree on. And it gets rid of Zionism and all these nigger loving Christian faggots at the same time.

Once the religious cults are gone we lose all these irrational inhibitions towards treating niggers as homicidal feral apes and disease spreading parasites.

White people have become hoarders. We hang onto religion and niggers the way hoarders fill their homes with broken furniture and stray animals. The only way to break that habit is to declare it a public health hazard and haul all the rat infested trash to the dump.
 
Old January 10th, 2020 #10
HatedontMasturbate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 255
Default

alot of these movies you see, dealing with the supernatural are NOT entirely FICTIONAL.

the elites have financed untold GOBS of research into psychic phenomena, supernatural, metaphysics. in fact, they have spent more money on this stuff than ALL of that other stuff combined, college and university programs, corporate research, etc etc.

but you have to also realize, they already KNEW a lot about witchcraft a long time ago, also.

in spite of what you may think, the Yoruba religion of Africa is NOT ridiculous, it is quite lucid and insightful into the supernatural. the old testament in reality comes from the Yoruba voodoo rituals.


but they have taken it all soooo far beyond anything you could ever imagine, enhanced with the technology.

the virtual reality shit has been incorporated into mystical voodoo sympathetic magic and it is fuuuuucked up. I mean it is a THOUSAND times more powerful than voodoo dolls, they can control people through computer enhanced witchcraft, no joke.

the computers are controlling people through scientific witchcraft.

let me explain. keep in mind that all the wifi is at 2.4 gigaherz. this is the same frequency as microwave ovens. the reason microwave ovens heat things is they make water molecules vibrate. your body is 70% water molecules. when that energy hits your body, it is 'painting' you as a target with mind boggling detail. think of an infrared biothermal signature or fingerprint. or retinal scan. times a MILLION.

but I'm sort of rambling because it's hard to explain but let me use this as example.

if they duplicate, your exact reality, in virutal reality. i mean, if the witch is in a virtual reality simulation, that is IDENTICAL to YOUR reality, they have basically duplicated your cognitive sensory input via the wifi or other means (which is possible), the two minds MERGE into a single conscious awareness. and the most fucked up thing is, they can increase nothing but the pure, raw WATTAGE of the brain power and now the witch is in total control of the will of the observed.

and this is the most fucked up thing, fo th ousands of years, it was a battle of who could generate the most NATURAL brain wattage as to who dominated the will of the other.

when two raccoon males meet in the wild, it's ALL about the aural power, the speed and power of the raccoon's metabolism. in synthetic witchcraft, all that can be AMPLIFIED through technology

 
Old January 10th, 2020 #11
HatedontMasturbate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 255
Default

movies like Altered States, based on REAL psychic research.

the Fury. DReamScape. Serpent and the Rainbow.

hell, that movie Serpent and the Rainbow, a true story about the discovery of the withcraft zombie drug , Scopolamine was in the news just today. about people in India using it, to render people zombies to their will.

but what those shamans and withdoctors DO with it, is MORE than the simple effect of the drug, they USE the drug as a TOOL to metaphysical actions upon the soul of the person.

in reality, same with all these other psychological medications they give people, the average schlep would have no idea in a million years, there is sorcery and witchcraft behind their design and purpose.


 
Old January 10th, 2020 #12
HatedontMasturbate
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 255
Default

when you say you need a religion for whites, you mean you want something to help you gang up for power, so you can get what you want

just like a dog howls, he's howling to signal one of severla things

1) he wants to join a pack, other dogs that want to join will howl back
2) when a pack howls together, it is to show power, by letting other wolves know how many are in their pack.


the theory of evolution, the most earthshaking significant revelation about who/what we are all came from a man just sitting down and observing nature, animals.

the chain saw was invented by a man observing how a beetle would cut through wood.

all we need to do, to understand the world is observe the animals.

and animals DO possess a lot of psychic powers, all animals are magical
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #13
bedford
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Atlanta,GA
Posts: 822
bedford
Default

For those who say that science does not have answers or that there is no way
of finding proof then be consistent and don't use any kind of technology or
medicine that was invented by a scientist. If you get sick then you should refuse a medicine or a vaccine that would cure you and instead pray to some
alleged higher power to make you well. If you are religious and want to
make a supernatural claim then provide sufficient evidence for you claim
and construct a logical argument for your claim. If you believe in the afterlife then name one person who has ever come back from the dead. If God is
supposedly all powerful then how come everything he has ever created ends
up dying. I can think and I will remain skeptical. I agree with post #9.
Here is just one example of a scientific breakthrough that benefited all people.
A brilliant scientist, Louis Pasteur, devoted a lot of his time in the laboratory to develop a vaccine
for rabies. He used his understanding of how rabies affected the central nervous system of animals
and humans to develop a vaccine. A woman in his town had a 5 year old boy who was bitten by a rabid
animal. She came to Pasteur desperate for help. He applied the vaccine and it worked and the boy was saved.
After that anyone who developed rabies could avoid death all because or Pasteur's work. Had Pasteur
said that there are no answers or science does not work or had he prayed to some mythical God
for a cure then nothing would have happened. I do not say that science has all the answers. There are always
a lot of unknown things. But I can appreciate the advances that science has come up with.
__________________
"To Undo a Jew is charity and not a sin."
-Christopher Marlowe

Last edited by bedford; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:28 PM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #14
James Radov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Singidunum
Posts: 142
James Radov
Default

do we need a new religion or a new interpretation of religion?

remove the jew influence and its instantly better, allow jew influence and its instantly worse.

reminds me of a question I asked an Orthodox priest; why is suicide wrong?
He said, Because destroys what God created.

Ok good. Therefore race mixing is wrong because it destroys what God created..
if you do anti-white anything, you are against God and will go in hell...

all we need to do is establish the fact that if they are anti-white they are against God,
or else we get them to admit they consider whites to be anti-god and we win that argument against their marxism posing as spiritual anything..

jew worshiping themselves religiously is the main reason they still exist and are in fact controlling the world in the current year..
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #15
Franco
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 1,516
Franco
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Radov View Post
do we need a new religion or a new interpretation of religion?

remove the jew influence and its instantly better, allow jew influence and its instantly worse.

reminds me of a question I asked an Orthodox priest; why is suicide wrong?
He said, Because destroys what God created.

Ok good. Therefore race mixing is wrong because it destroys what God created..


Interesting point. If God created the White race, then polluting it, via race-mixing, is a sin. If Western culture is White, and God created Western culture, then importing negroes into the West is a sin by default because you are "undoing" God's holy handiwork. I like this point!



--------------------
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #16
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 556
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco View Post
Interesting point. If God created the White race, then polluting it, via race-mixing, is a sin. If Western culture is White, and God created Western culture, then importing negroes into the West is a sin by default because you are "undoing" God's holy handiwork. I like this point!



--------------------
I absolutely believe this.

Adultery - adulterate: "to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production of"

Simply not cheating on your spouse was covered under "shall not covet your neighbor's wife." God doesn't repeat Himself.
__________________
To deny the "holocaust" is to affirm the truth.

An anti-Semite is any person the jews hate.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #17
Longbaugh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 659
Longbaugh
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I absolutely believe this.

Adultery - adulterate: "to debase or make impure by adding inferior materials or elements; use cheaper, inferior, or less desirable goods in the production of"

Simply not cheating on your spouse was covered under "shall not covet your neighbor's wife." God doesn't repeat Himself.
God doesn't repeat himself because he doesn't exist.

You are paraphrasing a Jewish holy book.

You would have us living our lives according to a Jewish nomad's edicts?

Then we'd might as well throw in the towel, now, and volunteer to be the slaves that the Jews want us to be.

Nowhere in the Hebrew bible or the 'tard testament is "adultery" specifically defined.

"...Not cheating on your spouse..." does not equate to "...shall not covet your neighbor's [sic] wife." There's a great deal of territory unaddressed by either statement.

The Jews gave the gentiles the bible.

If the bible worked the way 'tards believe it works, would the Jews have given it to them?

The Jews are winning.

The Jews use the Talmud and they don't worship Jesus.

The 'tards are losing.

The 'tards use the holey babble and they worship an imaginary Jew.

Even the Muslims are doing better than the 'tards.

Jews are playing chess, and you're not even playing checkers.

You're not even playing tic tac toe.

You're flipping a two headed coin and calling "tails" every time.

Christianity: religion for losers.
__________________
Free Palestine.

Last edited by Longbaugh; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:19 PM.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #18
George Witzgall
Senior Member
 
George Witzgall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 6,011
George Witzgall
Default

Everyone is religious, where by "religious" I mean adhering to beliefs or dogmas that can't be rigorously proven. You can't escape it. Folks who say they aren't religious, that they don't adhere to any dogma, well, that is a dogma in and of itself.

Aryanism acknowledges you might not have full and complete understanding of everything, but you do have your own people as well as your own "common sense" to guide you; your ancestors got you to this point, so best you can do is build on their lead (Note: some Aryans in the past used the term "racial soul" or "race-soul" since Aryans form a race, but you don't have to use that terminology if you are wary of it; the point is there are two components: a people as well as a culture/history/perspective/sensititvity that the people bring to bear).

Everyone needs a touchstone to guide them; the world is just divided between folks who recognize this and folks who don't (and will probably get their lunch eaten by the other folks). Aryanism puts the focus as much as possible on your people as opposed to dogmas; there is no Bible; instead, your people and their achievements are your "Bible".

But, you can't be both Christian and Aryan; or Muslim and Aryan; or <any other religion> and Aryan. Aryanism is both a religion and a race, so there are no religious divisions pitting Aryans against each other (doesn't mean Aryans agree on everything, quite the contrary; but they disagree within the context of a single race and religion).

By reducing the dogma aspect of religion to a minimum, by not having a Bible, the focus is squarely on your people (or as I like to put it, the focus is on exploring and advancing the "race-soul", which reminds one that there are two components, race and religion, but if you don't like that term, you don't have to use it).
__________________
I am Aryan.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #19
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Joe from OH's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,671
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Everyone is religious, where by "religious" I mean adhering to beliefs or dogmas that can't be rigorously proven. You can't escape it. Folks who say they aren't religious, that they don't adhere to any dogma, well, that is a dogma in and of itself.

Aryanism acknowledges you might not have full and complete understanding of everything, but you do have your own people as well as your own "common sense" to guide you; your ancestors got you to this point, so best you can do is build on their lead (Note: some Aryans in the past used the term "racial soul" or "race-soul" since Aryans form a race, but you don't have to use that terminology if you are wary of it; the point is there are two components: a people as well as a culture/history/perspective/sensititvity that the people bring to bear).

Everyone needs a touchstone to guide them; the world is just divided between folks who recognize this and folks who don't (and will probably get their lunch eaten by the other folks). Aryanism puts the focus as much as possible on your people as opposed to dogmas; there is no Bible; instead, your people and their achievements are your "Bible".

But, you can't be both Christian and Aryan; or Muslim and Aryan; or <any other religion> and Aryan. Aryanism is both a religion and a race, so there are no religious divisions pitting Aryans against each other (doesn't mean Aryans agree on everything, quite the contrary; but they disagree within the context of a single race and religion).

By reducing the dogma aspect of religion to a minimum, by not having a Bible, the focus is squarely on your people (or as I like to put it, the focus is on exploring and advancing the "race-soul", which reminds one that there are two components, race and religion, but if you don't like that term, you don't have to use it).
Fuck off jew fag.

How many young juden dicks have you sucked in your revolting kike circumcision ceremonies?

Quote:
Under Jewish law, a mohel must draw blood from the circumcision wound. Most mohels do it by hand with a suction device,[9][10][11][12] but some follow the traditional practice of doing it by mouth
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11
__________________
American Media...News By the Jews For the Benefit of Jews.
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #20
Man of the road
Senior Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Normal Area
Posts: 556
Man of the road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
God doesn't repeat himself because he doesn't exist.
You can not say that with certainty. We have no solid proof but that does not mean it's impossible.

Quote:
You are paraphrasing a Jewish holy book.

You would have us living our lives according to a Jewish nomad's edicts?

Then we'd might as well throw in the towel, now, and volunteer to be the slaves that the Jews want us to be.

Nowhere in the Hebrew bible or the 'tard testament is "adultery" specifically defined.
I have no idea how you reached this conclusion. I just want everyone to live pro-White, which is by default the direct opposite of what jews want us to do.

I gave you the definition of adulterate which I have no doubt is the root word of adultery. Making something impure sounds just like miscegenation.

Quote:
The Jews gave the gentiles the bible.
If the bible worked the way 'tards believe it works, would the Jews have given it to them?
Early Christians did, not religious jews. You can not be a Christian and practice Judasim.

Quote:
The Jews are winning.

The Jews use the Talmud and they don't worship Jesus.

The 'tards are losing.

The 'tards use the holey babble and they worship an imaginary Jew.

Even the Muslims are doing better than the 'tards.
What is Longbaugh's stragedy for winning other than crapping on White Christians? Why are you set on taking the path of most resistance when the path of least is already challenging enough? What I am getting at is that when you attack Christianity you make yourself an enemy in the eyes of your folk. You don't phase me but rather I am telling you the way the average Christian person views you. Rather than absorb your message of the Jewish plot to eradicate White people they have to be distracted towards defending their religion.

Why didn't Hitler call the Catholics and Protestants of Germany 'tards when his party was running for power and in the early years of the T.R.? Even in the later years they were not explicitly anti-Christian.

You were given ammo by not only me but the other poster in post #14 in promoting positive Christianity and decided to trample on it and even try to disprove it.

Quote:
Jews are playing chess, and you're not even playing checkers.

You're not even playing tic tac toe.

You're flipping a two headed coin and calling "tails" every time.

Christianity: religion for losers.
All of the following is true about me:

1) I am a counter-Semite
2) I am a racialist
3) I fully reject the false doctrines of egalitarianism
4) I am completely onboard with the idea of counter-extermination of jewry and all other anti-whites.

Go ahead and explain how this is what the jews want of me and all of us for that matter? Also explain how being Catholic did not and does not prevent me from these views. I forgot the name of the organization at the moment but there was an explicitly Christian group established in the 1940's for the sole purpose of countering the jewish plan for America. This was in the 40's, well before (((their))) plans were as exposed and put into action. Christianity obvious did not hinder them either.

Do you and Linder ever stop to reflect upon your views to see whether or not they hold up to historical, statistical, social, and other evidence?
__________________
To deny the "holocaust" is to affirm the truth.

An anti-Semite is any person the jews hate.

Last edited by Man of the road; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:19 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 PM.
Page generated in 0.11775 seconds.