VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 20th, 2004 #21
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112
That's not an example, it's a vague reference in an old, old encyclopedia. It doesn't refer to anything specific, and so cannot be compared to anything specific, such as a tabloid that you haven't even seen.

You said that you're thinking this tabloid (which you haven't seen) is exactly the kind of project put out by jews (which you have no example of). And that's a bad idea, since it.. kindles anti-Semitism?

Sorry, Ab, I don't get it. What are you trying to express? That since jews play with fire, we shouldn't burn them? Fire is their friend? Anti-Semitism is 'good for jews'? Political propaganda against them is bad?
Okay, I'm going to put my check in the mail today for one batch of the tabloid.

Yes, my point is anti semitism is good for the jews and always has been since the word was invented.

If Wilhelm Marr was a jew, he counts as one example of jews agitating against themselves for whatever reason. Actually, the known jews mentioned in that 1902 article were unnamed muck raking journalists who exposed jewish scandals. I read it wrong the first time, sorry.

But have you read the article?? One thing to be learned from this old, old book is that there is nothing new in the field of anti semitism. Here is some of it online:
http://www.archipelago.org/vol1-2/string.htm

"One of the many q.v.’s attached to this long piece is the article on “Anti-Semitism,” written ninety years ago by Lucien Wolf, Vice President of the Jewish Historical Society of England. Immediately, I find it terribly interesting:

In the political struggles of the concluding quarter of the 19th century an important part was played by a religious, political and social agitation against the Jews, known as ‘Anti-Semitism’. The origins of this remarkable movement already threaten to become obscured by legend. The Jews contend that anti-Semitism is a mere atavistic revival of the Jew-hatred of the middle ages. The extreme section of the anti-Semites, who have given the movement its quasi-scientific name, declare that it is a racial struggle -- an incidence of the eternal conflict between Europe and Asia.... Religious prejudices reaching back before the dawn of history have been reawakened.

Anti-Semitism was then considered “exclusively a question of European politics,” its origin to be found “in the social conditions resulting from the emancipation of the Jews in the middle of the 19th century.” The author continues:

If the emancipated Jews were European in virtue of the antiquity of their western settlements...they none the less presented the appearance of a strange people to their Gentile fellow-countrymen. They had been secluded in their ghettos for centuries, and had consequently acquired a physical and moral physiognomy differentiating them in a measure from their former oppressors. This...was...not essentially Jewish or even Semitic. It was an advanced development of the main attributes of civilized life.... The ghetto, which had been designed as a sort of quarantine to safeguard Christendom against the Jewish heresy, had in fact proved a storage chamber for a portion of the political and social forces which were destined to sweep away the last traces of feudalism from central Europe. In the ghetto, the pastoral Semite, who had been made a wanderer by the destruction of his nationality, was steadily trained, through the centuries, to become an urban European.... Excluded from the army, the land, the trade corporations and the artisan guilds, this quondam oriental peasant was gradually transformed into a commercial middleman.... Finally, this former bucolic victim of Phoenician exploitation had his wits preternaturally sharpened ...by the subtle dialectics of the Talmudists. Thus, the Jew who emerged from the ghetto was no longer a Palestinian Semite, but an essentially modern European, and that his physical type had become sharply defined through a slightly more rigid exclusiveness in the matter of marriages.... He differed from his Christian fellow-countrymen only in the circumstances that his religion was of the older Semitic form.

Unfortunately, these distinctive elements, though not very serious in themselves, became strongly accentuated by concentration. Had it been possible to distribute the emancipated Jews uniformly through Christian society, as was the case with other emancipated religious denominations, there would have been no revival of the Jewish question. The Jews, however, through no fault of their own, belonged to only one class in European society -- the industrial bourgeoisie. Into that class all their strength was thrown and owing to their ghetto preparation, they rapidly took a leading place in it, politically and socially.... It was the exaggeration of this apparent domination, not by the bourgeoisie itself, but by its enemies among the vanquished reactionaries on the one hand, and by the extreme Radicals on the other, which created modern anti-Semitism as a political force."

Old October 20th, 2004 #22
Abzug Hoffman

I am not saying that jew Wolf's account is true, it's obviously jewish apologetics.

Old October 20th, 2004 #23
JB112

Ab,

Jews certainly know how to use anti-Semitism, to raise jewish group consciousness and cohesion, but there's nothing we can do about that. They've got full-time organizations with million dollar budgets keeping the jewish herd frightened and alert, and endless examples of anti-Semitic reaction to point to all over the world. Got nothing to do with us.

Our job is just to expose the jews effectively and organize against them by showing our people who they are, the situation they're in, and who their enemies are. That means showing them what the jews are up to, in the most effective way possible, regardless of jewish reaction.

To speak a little more to your point... Jews recognize that their presence and activity in a gentile society, in pursuit of power and influence, results in hostility and opposition; as long as this stays at a tolerable level it's good for them, since it can be exploited to their benefit. Anti-Semitism insures jewish group cohesion, jewish suspicion and fear of the outsider, and therefore jewish group continuance; it facilitates the jewish persecution myth, the myth of the genocidal goy, and the jewish group mission of neutralizing and ruling the dangerous goy.

So a limited, controllable level of anti-Semitism that jews can point to, like random anti-Semitic acts in France by Arabs, or by skinheads or others in America, or by jews themselves, scrawling swastikas, etc., is good for them. Widescale effective exposure of them by an organized group of persuasive writers on a political mission is not good for them, and they do all they can to prevent that and suppress and persecute their opponents. Jews have never put out anything like that in the VNN tab, and never would.

So then, since there will always be anti-Semitism, and since anti-Semitism is in fact the correct reaction to jewishness, to Semitism, and since there will always be leader-jews to exploit that anti-Semitism, it's not relevant to us. We have our own mission, and that's to free our people from the jews, and we must design our propaganda upon considerations of our own people's reponse, not on the jews'.

Glad you're ordering a batch. I know you'll enjoy raising the level of anti-Semitism. Maybe we can cause a pogrom by Halloween.

Old October 20th, 2004 #24
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB112

Glad you're ordering a batch. I know you'll enjoy raising the level of anti-Semitism. Maybe we can cause a pogrom by Halloween.
A pogrom, is that the goal VNN is working towards?

The Columbia Encyclopedia, Sixth Edition. 2001.

pogrom

(p´grm, pgrm´) (KEY) , Russian term, originally meaning “riot,” that came to be applied to a series of violent attacks on Jews in Russia in the late 19th and early 20th cent. Pogroms were few before the assassination of Alexander II in 1881; after that, with the connivance of, or at least without hindrance from, the government, there were many pogroms throughout Russia. Soldiers and police often looked on without interfering. These pogroms encouraged the first emigration of Russian Jews to the United States. After 1882 there were few pogroms until 1903, when there was an extremely violent three-day pogrom at Chisinau resulting in the death of 45 Jews. Although it has not been conclusively proved that the czarist government organized pogroms, the government’s anti-Semitic policies certainly encouraged them. After the abortive revolution of 1905, pogroms increased in number and violence. With the success of the Bolshevik Revolution, pogroms ceased in the Soviet Union; they were revived in Germany and Poland after Adolf Hitler attained power.

See E. H. Judge, Easter in Kishinev: Anatomy of a Pogrom (1992).

Old October 20th, 2004 #25
JB112

It's a joke, Ab.

Old October 21st, 2004 #26
brutus

This tabloid is an excellent first edition.

It is brilliantly composed and it will send shockwaves throughout America...........I will go further then that and say that this tabloid will be the spark that will set this nation on fire.

The masses are not intellectuals.............The jew knows this all to well and that’s why he gears his political media messages to the lowest common denominator. This tabloid will hit the common man right between the eyes and command his attention.

Those who are turned-off by this presentation of our message will never be swayed by anything anyway, except by the re-education camps that they will be sent to after the WN coup d‘etat. I say this with the utmost lucid conviction.

The superior White intellectual will have the wherewithal to appreciate the material because there is substance to the tabloid beyond the shock pieces and they will have empathy and recognize the validity of the truths contained therein and thus be encouraged to investigate further.

Bravo......Alex & Glenn

Old October 21st, 2004 #27
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Jews never like being named. That's a straight fact.

But implying that neocon and paleocon jews are really fronting for their leftist brothers is silly. They believe every word that comes out of their own mouth. They may both despise being "named", but it's not an act.

Old October 21st, 2004 #28
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I remember the first time I ever picked up a "racist flyer." It was at the Lake county gun show in Illinois. Posse Comitatus type thing, had bunch of CI stuff mixed in with antigovernment mishmash. I read it and tossed it, but what do you think I did a week later?

Looked up "posse comitatus" in newspaper archives. Just out of curiosity, you know.........

The day is late. It will offend and disjar ingrained stereotypes. It is a mass outreach medium and so it must be widely distributed. Frankly it matters little whether Joe Six Pack is offended, what matters is that VNN and WN pick up that one in a hundred new supporters.

Joe Sixpack is offended by the picture of the Syphylytic negro? Why then isnt Joe Six Pack offended by MTV which openly promotes miscegenation with Negroes, who are infected with STDs at dramatically higher rates than Whites? The Negro with tertiary stage syphylis is related to the "handsome" rap star on MTV displaying ostentatious wealth as surely as a mosquito is related to malaria. It's factual; sometimes facts are ugly and offensive. But a failure to regard facts as such can be fatal.

So consider this business of offending people a necessary discomfort.

Old October 21st, 2004 #29
WhiteAlert

Default Messenger's reply

Here is the totally non-responsive reply I received last night from that journalistic hack in Columbia:

Rich,

Thanks for the note. How many newspapers did you distribute in Columbia and surrounding areas?

Where are you from?

Thanks,

Tony

Here's my reply to him:

Since you were totally unresponsive to my letter to you and your editor, I don't feel obligated in any way to respond to your queries. You have still not quoted a single line from our tabloid and stated why you disagree with it, I'm not playing games with you. regards, rich

No doubt this a..hole (civil forum) would love to blame the whole thing on "outside agitators from California."

Old October 21st, 2004 #30
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Exactly Rich. You must be a "foreign fighter!"

Thread