Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2020 #901
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

So it appears that this covaids story is really going to be bigger than just stopping Trump´s reelection, it really does look like the conspiracy theories are coming true, what else could this be, collective madness?!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 28th, 2020 at 03:41 PM.

Old October 28th, 2020 #902
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Global communism, is that what this is about?

Old October 28th, 2020 #903
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Old October 29th, 2020 #904
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Winnicki View Post
Why is the Covid-19 Death Rate So Low?
One of the very few true doctors in the whole world.

He's MY doctor.

I'll get around to contributing to your fasting thread one of these days, Tomaz.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 29th, 2020 at 12:51 PM.

Old October 29th, 2020 #905
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
So it appears that this covaids story is really going to be bigger than just stopping Trump´s reelection, it really does look like the conspiracy theories are coming true, what else could this be, collective madness?!
Johnson, etc. wouldn't have killed all the old people in the nursing homes if they didn't KNOW beforehand that they were going to get away with it.

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; October 29th, 2020 at 01:32 PM.

Old October 30th, 2020 #906
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

I reported my uncle's wife had Covid-19 a couple of weeks ago. She emailed that she is recovered and feeling well (80 years old), and this is a relief.
It also shows that people get this, are sick, and recover.

I'm not saying the virus is a hoax as many of you do, but it's greatly exaggerated, and people like this woman recover, as did Trump, but on the news, as I have said before, it's always death, death, and more death, and it seems every third dead victim is 25 or so, just struck down...they never let up,
and again the weeping, distraught doctors on the screen.

Not to mention the smug media types who look at the Midwest and say 'when will people there get the message?'

There really is a sense God is punishing the midwest and south for not wearing masks and not shutting down...as if these assholes believe in god.

I've never seen sanctimonious bullshit like these media types.

Old November 16th, 2020 #907
steven clark

Default Coronavirus Thread

So, in St. Louis County, the County Executive is issuing new, stern rules because the infection rates won't go down and 'people have to be serious about this.'

No one wants a shut-down, and some restaurant owners are getting a mass lawsuit against the county.

I think people are starting to crack from all this.

In my gym, reopened a couple of months ago, you are required to wear a mask except when you work out...although the county may require you to wear a mask while working out...which really isn't good for you, but...'we have to be serious, don't we?'

So, I finished my workout and showered, and went into the locker room to dress, and a guy...kind of musclebound...has his mask on while he changes, and says 'put on your mask' to me.
I said 'no.'
'What did you say?"
'I said 'no.'
He frowned. 'The rules say you're supposed to wear a mask all the time.'
I kept dressing. 'What are you, a cop?"
'No.'
I shrugged. 99 percent dressed.
'Guys like you are really a problem,' he said, 'you're trouble.'
'Ah, screw you.'
He barked a laugh at me, and another man came in, ready to shower. "Look, I told the guy, I'm leaving, so I'm out of your life, so now you can mess with him.'
As I left, muscle bound smirked and called after me. 'Get out of here, old man.' (I'm 68).
'Ah, screw you,' I said as I left, hearing him give a loud laugh. 'See what these guys are like?' he said to the other man, but I was gone.

I sensed he was trying to start something, and I let it roll off. I have a life, and the 'old man' quip made me feel I had been talking to a healthy, mature, nine-year old. Actually, I know him. he and his wife are chatty and liberal, really kind of snippy. I know when Obama care came out, she told me I'd have to take it 'and there's nothing you can do about it, so there.'

I think about this because of two things:
1. If Biden really forces a national lockdown, I can see a class of informers come into being, and this jerk would love to turn people in. Informers are a real possibility. Especially for 200.00 a head.
2. I'm noticing liberals are becoming real assholes since Biden won, much like niggers really got sassy and obnoxious when Obama got elected. As They would say 'get da fuck outta my way,' if you tried to cross the street and they were at the wheel. Liberals are going to fucking unbearable, and getting out of St. Louis is looking better and better.
Like I said, this virus is making people crack.

Old November 18th, 2020 #908
alex revision

Covid sceptics should be denied hospital beds, says economist

Nov 17, 2020

“Corona rebels” should be dealt with more toughly, for example hefty fines for not wearing a mask, says Willy Oggier, a Swiss health economist.

“I also propose that Covid sceptics be entered into a register and forfeit their right to an emergency bed or place in an intensive care unit in the event of a shortage,” Oggier said in an interview with Tamedia newspapers on Tuesday. “Anyone charged with wilfully disregarding social distancing and hygiene rules should bear responsibility for their actions.”

He explained that from an economic point of view “the more relaxed the measures, the more strictly they must be enforced – otherwise we won’t be able to control the infection rates quickly enough”.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/economi...-beds/46166880

Old November 18th, 2020 #909
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Special K aint just a breakfast cereal

Quote:

People Are Using Ketamine at Home to Escape Their Pandemic Reality

Some people get into witchcraft. Some bake bread. I’m doing ketamine," said one woman who first tried it amid COVID-19 shutdowns.

As most of America shut down earlier this year, people suddenly found themselves sitting at home, bored as hell and wondering what to do. For Masha, a 30-something journalist in New York City whose name has been changed for her privacy, that meant starting to use ketamine for the first time. While Masha is mostly sober, she was drawn to what she called the "therapeutic potential" of ketamine, and a friend of a friend was selling it—so, she figured, why not?

“Some people get into witchcraft. Some bake bread,” Masha said. “I’m doing ketamine.”

Masha isn't alone in her new at-home hobby. Ketamine seems to have hit a more mainstream stride during this pandemic: Though it's hard to find data around ketamine use in the U.S., those adjacent to its use are anecdotally reporting an uptick in demand, including doctors who prescribe it as a mental health treatment, underground market dealers, and users themselves. Social media is flooded with so many casual ketamine jokes that tweeting about it is already considered cringe.

For some people, the dissociative drug has become a balm in isolation, like a stress relief method used similarly to how they might drink a glass of wine—even though, not too long ago, it was commonly regarded as a “scary horse tranquilizer” due to its use by veterinarians as an anesthetic.

Though most people still take ketamine recreationally by snorting lines, the evolving medical approach to ketamine has a lot to do with its recreational use and destigmatization.

n 2019, the FDA approved an esketamine nasal spray called Spravato to treat depression. Ketamine’s stigma has diminished as its therapeutic value has become more widely reported. The drug’s medical properties are hardly news—the World Health Organization designated it an "essential medicine" in 1985 for use as a painkiller and anesthetic. But ketamine truly hit the prime time in 2013, when the FDA designated esketamine (a more potent version of ketamine) as a “breakthrough treatment” for depression. The media’s excitement around medical ketamine as a source of instant and profound mental health relief kicked into high gear last year: One WIRED story asked, "Is This Club Drug the New Prozac?"

“People are inspired to try things that they wouldn’t before,” said DJ, a drug dealer in New York whose name has been changed for his privacy. During stay-at-home orders, DJ noticed that business was booming, even though there were fewer people in the city to sell to. Instead, his regulars were stockpiling ketamine—buying huge amounts, and even setting up their own supply chains to sell to friends. This coincided with a decrease in demand for other drugs he sold: “I’m not selling as many pressed [MDMA] pills without raves and parties. MDMA isn't as fitting for sitting on the couch,” DJ said.

Reagan, a 28-year-old graduate student in Portland whose last name has been omitted for her privacy, tried ketamine for the first time at a concert two years ago. When COVID hit, she lost her job at a nightclub, and started doing ketamine at home more than she had in the past. It was easy to fall into the habit; she was friends with her dealer. “Ketamine is literally a dissociative anesthetic—what better way to go through a weird time than to dissociate?” Reagan said. “No other drug makes me feel like I’m in a bubble, like there’s no heightened anxiety.”

“Ketamine was already having a moment before the pandemic, but COVID-19 was the perfect storm,” said Sam Ko, who runs a medical ketamine clinic in Palm Springs, California. He thinks that the challenges of the COVID crisis, coupled with changing medical and social associations with K, are contributing to increasing interest in the drug. “With mental health issues exacerbated by social isolation and more media reports on ketamine, more people are aware that this is another option,” Ko said.

Some casual users outside of clinical settings say they also find relaxation and relief in doing K. Aaron, a 30-something in New York whose name has been changed (and whose friends call him the “ketamine king of Williamsburg”), told VICE he eats his ketamine by dissolving a few small spoonfuls into a glass of water. He compares this process to eating a weed edible—he says the come-up is slower and has more intense effects. “Ketamine is the drug that requires the least amount of investment,” he said. “I can do stuff later on. I don’t get anxious.” Ketamine’s effects usually last for about an hour and rarely cause a hangover.

New York–based poet Rachel Rabbit White described ketamine use as an “lounge-around, anti-work, off-time" activity. She told VICE that at-home use feels like a way of delineating the difference between the two: “When people are working from home, there’s no break between the office and your living space,” White said. “Ketamine is a 'fuck work' drug."

White has also noticed that her friends were blowing through more ketamine than ever before; her guess is that their tolerances had gone up from doing it so much over the past few months. “Last night, I threw a party, and everyone was like, 'WHERE IS THE KETAMINE,'” White said. “Everyone wanted to blast ketamine—no one wanted to do coke.”

“Cocaine is 'pointy brain,' ketamine is 'smooth brain,'” added Aaron, who also prefers K to stimulants like cocaine.

But when ketamine transitions from a party drug to at-home habit, the shift can heighten dependence issues. Reagan said that she used K at home as a way of "grieving" for her social life after stay-at-home orders hit. "In the beginning of quarantine, there were a lot of livestreams of DJs and music. One night, a friend came over because there was one with a lot of our favorite artists on it. We dressed up, put on makeup, and did K," she said. At first, continuing to use by herself felt like not only a way to dissociate, but another way of adapting to life indoors: "I wanted to replicate the feeling of dancing and getting fucked up with my friends by doing K alone," she said. It turned into a daily thing.

In June, Reagan started experiencing excruciating pain in her lower back, and her doctor told her that she had high liver enzymes, which she knew could be a side effect of ketamine use (as can bladder damage, addiction, overdose, and other health problems). She saw this as a wake-up call. “I questioned whether or not I'm an addict and need to start a 12-step program,” she said. The realization that COVID isn't going anywhere has also set in, and Reagan wants to find new ways to deal with that fact. "I have to adjust to this new reality—we're going to have to keep wearing masks and being safe, and everything," she said. She's cut down her use significantly and only buys ketamine on rare occasions. She's considering going to Narcotics Anonymous meetings as she tries to stop using by herself altogether.

Despite the risks, some people still feel that ketamine is a panacea that's perfectly suited to the hellishness the pandemic has wreaked on normal life.

“Since we can’t socialize or experience life normally, normal pathways of realization, connection, and unique ideation are off-limits. Everything is drab and makes no sense,” as Masha put it. “Ketamine kind of synthesizes those experiences in a closed-loop system […] and imbues normal things with a sense of profoundness. It’s kind of perfect for the situation we’re in.”
https://www.vice.com/en/article/akdd...ality-covid-19

Old November 18th, 2020 #910
Paul Anthony
Banned

Exclamation Mark of the Beast comming???

The British government is developing a system to provide COVID vaccinated people with "QR codes" on their phones, which they would present to get into sports events, concerts and other large gatherings, according to reports.

“The unique codes would only be given to those who have been vaccinated against coronavirus, under plans being considered by ministers, to signal they can attend large gatherings currently considered to be ‘high risk’.”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...le-phones.html

Old November 19th, 2020 #911
alex revision

US becomes 1st country to pass quarter of a million COVID-19 deaths

Nov 19, 2020

With over 250,000 recorded fatalities, the U.S. leads the world in the number of total coronavirus deaths and became the first country to pass the quarter-million mark

The United States has hit another macabre milestone by becoming the first country in the world to pass a quarter of a million COVID-19 fatalities.

Conditions inside the nation’s hospitals are deteriorating by the day as the coronavirus rages across the U.S. at an unrelenting pace. The number of people in the hospital with COVID-19 in the U.S. has doubled in the past month and set new records every day this week. As of Tuesday, nearly 77,000 were hospitalized with the virus. Newly confirmed infections per day in the U.S. have exploded more than 80% over the past two weeks to the highest levels on record, with the daily count running close to 160,000 on average. Cases are on the rise in all 50 states. The country last week surpassed 11 million total infections, just eight days after reaching the 10 million mark. Deaths are averaging to more than 1,155 per day, the highest in months.

The out-of-control surge is leading governors and mayors across the U.S. to grudgingly issue mask mandates, limit the size of private and public gatherings ahead of Thanksgiving, ban indoor restaurant dining, close gyms or restrict the hours and capacity of bars, stores and other businesses.

https://www.dailysabah.com/world/ame...ovid-19-deaths

Old November 20th, 2020 #912
alex revision

What does a 'superspreader' look like? Scientists identify physical features that could boost Covid-19 transmission

20 Nov, 2020

Researchers in the US claim to have identified specific physiological features which may boost the spread of airborne pathogens, like the coronavirus.

A team of scientists from the University of Central Florida’s Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering combined 3D modelling with numerical simulations to digitally recreate sneezes from a variety of people with different physiological features.

https://www.rt.com/news/507283-scien...uperspreaders/

Old November 23rd, 2020 #913
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Australian Airline will Require Coronavirus Vaccine for Passengers

https://dailystormer.su/australian-a...or-passengers/

Fucking shit, some of my closest relatives live overseas, it looks like I´m going to be forced to take that fucking vaccine if I ever want see them again!!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; November 23rd, 2020 at 03:22 PM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #914
Dawn Cannon

Look here, black people.

The Globalist Entity has put you on top of its Death List along with Down's syndrome people for forced vaccinations, which they are threatening to roll out next month.

People at high risk (clinically extremely vulnerable)

Who's at higher risk from coronavirus

There are other things that can make you more likely to get seriously ill from coronavirus, including if you are:

* from a Black, Asian or minority ethnic background

Last edited by Dawn Cannon; November 26th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.

Old November 26th, 2020 #915
Tony Boone

I’m allergic to eggs. No vaccine for me.

Old November 27th, 2020 #916
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Today's conservatives are just the OTHER LEFT. There is no pandemic - https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ths-in-canada/

Old November 27th, 2020 #917
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

https://earthsky.org/human-world/tri...s-human-virome

Quote:
It has been estimated that there are over 380 trillion viruses inhabiting us, a community collectively known as the human virome. But these viruses are not the dangerous ones you commonly hear about, like those that cause the flu or the common cold, or more sinister infections like Ebola or dengue.

Old November 29th, 2020 #918
Dawn Cannon

Do you know anyone who has been subjected to one of these "tests"?

The one person I know of (who was FORCED to have it by his workplace) said they shoved it right UP into his nose and it really hurt.

I have no idea how true this might be:

YES, THEY CAN VACCINATE US THROUGH NASAL TEST SWABS AND TARGET THE BRAIN

A theragripper is about the size of a speck of dust. This swab contains dozens of the tiny devices. Credit: Johns Hopkins University.
Inspired by a parasitic worm that digs its sharp teeth into its host’s intestines, Johns Hopkins researchers have designed tiny, star-shaped microdevices that can latch onto intestinal mucosa and release drugs into the body.

David Gracias, Ph.D., a professor in the Johns Hopkins University Whiting School of Engineering, and Johns Hopkins gastroenterologist Florin M. Selaru, M.D., director of the Johns Hopkins Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center, led a team of researchers and biomedical engineers that designed and tested shape-changing microdevices that mimic the way the parasitic hookworm affixes itself to an organism’s intestines.

Made of metal and thin, shape-changing film and coated in a heat-sensitive paraffin wax, “theragrippers,” each roughly the size of a dust speck, potentially can carry any drug and release it gradually into the body.

The team published results of an animal study this week as the cover article in the journal Science Advances.

Gradual or extended release of a drug is a long-sought goal in medicine. Selaru explains that a problem with extended-release drugs is they often make their way entirely through the gastrointestinal tract before they’ve finished dispensing their medication.

“Normal constriction and relaxation of GI tract muscles make it impossible for extended-release drugs to stay in the intestine long enough for the patient to receive the full dose,” says Selaru, who has collaborated with Gracias for more than 10 years. “We’ve been working to solve this problem by designing these small drug carriers that can autonomously latch onto the intestinal mucosa and keep the drug load inside the GI tract for a desired duration of time.”

When an open theragripper, left, is exposed to internal body temperatures, it closes on the instestinal wall. In the gripper’s center is a space for a small dose of a drug. Credit: Johns Hopkins University

Thousands of theragrippers can be deployed in the GI tract. When the paraffin wax coating on the grippers reaches the temperature inside the body, the devices close autonomously and clamp onto the colonic wall. The closing action causes the tiny, six-pointed devices to dig into the mucosa and remain attached to the colon, where they are retained and release their medicine payloads gradually into the body. Eventually, the theragrippers lose their hold on the tissue and are cleared from the intestine via normal gastrointestinal muscular function.

Gracias notes advances in the field of biomedical engineering in recent years.

“We have seen the introduction of dynamic, microfabricated smart devices that can be controlled by electrical or chemical signals,” he says. “But these grippers are so small that batteries, antennas and other components will not fit on them.”

Theragrippers, says Gracias, don’t rely on electricity, wireless signals or external controls. “Instead, they operate like small, compressed springs with a temperature-triggered coating on the devices that releases the stored energy autonomously at body temperature.”

The Johns Hopkins researchers fabricated the devices with about 6,000 theragrippers per 3-inch silicon wafer. In their animal experiments, they loaded a pain-relieving drug onto the grippers. The researchers’ studies found that the animals into which theragrippers were administered had higher concentrates of the pain reliever in their bloodstreams than did the control group. The drug stayed in the test subjects’ systems for nearly 12 hours versus two hours in the control group.

http://tapnewswire.com/2020/11/yes-t...get-the-brain/

I HATE testing on animals, you have got to be one sort of sick fuck to do that. For example, one of the first things the puppet Tony Blair did when he was put into power was fire up the vivisection machine again. These days the whole British Islands is just one giant "research facility", harvesting tax payer money.

Old November 29th, 2020 #919
Gladiatrix

Default Canada: Barbecue Rebellion Day 3: Owner Adam Skelly ARRESTED at Adamson BBQ

Even the Canucks are getting riled up.

The badge fag is "just following orders." I swear from what I have seen in the US and elsewhere these clowns are in on it.

Old November 29th, 2020 #920
Paul Anthony
Banned

Detroit Mayor: Wear The Masks Or We’ll Shut Down The Economy. "If you make a commitment to the masks, we don't have to shut the economy down," says Mike Duggan

https://www.infowars.com/posts/detro...n-the-economy/

Thread