Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2005 #1
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Default discuss nominee Miers, honored by ADL

Discuss Supreme Court Nominee Miers. Here is a story from the Jews about her being honored by ADL. In case you were wondering, Miers is unmarried, no children, a workaholic and former big corporate lawyer, who goes to a sort of evangelical methodist church thing.

http://www.jta.org/brknews.asp?id=158921&ref=JTA

Quote:
Miers nominated for high court

Harriet Miers, President Bush’s nominee as associate justice on the U.S. Supreme Court, was honored by the Anti-Defamation League.
Miers, Bush’s White House counsel who was nominated Monday to take Sandra Day O’Connor’s seat on the high court, was honored by the ADL’s Dallas office in 1996. Miers, 60, has never been a judge and has not weighed in on most controversial issues, so her political and judicial philosophies are little known.

“We’re in somewhat the same position as we were in with Roberts, in that the hearings will be very important,” said Mark Pelavin, associate director of the Religious Action Center for Reform Judaism.

Bush said Miers has the “talent, experience and judicial philosophy” to serve on the high court, and said she would strictly interpret the U.S. Constitution. “It is the responsibility of every generation to be true to the founders’ vision of the proper role of the courts in our society,” Miers said. “If confirmed, I recognize that I will have a tremendous responsibility to keep our judicial system strong and help ensure that the courts meet their obligation to strictly apply the law and the Constitution.”

Old October 4th, 2005 #2
Chain

A Jewey Methodist. I don't see the conflict.

(LOL-Is "Jewey" OK in Civil Forum?)

Old October 4th, 2005 #3
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Thumbs up

it must be if you said it. Jew, noun, Jewey, adjective, like a Jew. No problem. Not an epithet. Kike, kikey, those would be offlimits. Jew, Jewey, OK.

Old October 4th, 2005 #4
Chain

And with her "Miers" face and all the Jews once in Germany, I'd be willing to pay for the DNA test if she'd give the sample.

Old October 10th, 2005 #5
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Here Arlen Specter, well known to be a Jewish pro-abort, who chairs the judicial committee (the federal judiciary being the lynchpin of Jewish power in America even more so than the media) signalls to Jews and their feminist collaborators that he will defend the Jewish agenda by questioning Miers on "privacy" aka the right of Jewish abortionists to charge gentiles money to exterminate their young in the womb.

http://news.yahoo.com/fc/US/Supreme_Court/

The Republican party, like the Democratic party, is a fraud perpetrated by Jews and their lackeys on Gentiles. Jews should be absolutely removed from all public offices and positions of public trust such as media and academics.

Old October 11th, 2005 #6
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

First name of mama Miers is Sally.

Harriet Miers will remain a hidden jew, because it doesn't look good to stack the Supremes with open kikes.

Old October 11th, 2005 #7
Zvezda...

Descriptions of her being a firm Evengalical must indicate that she's a Jewish whore.

Old October 11th, 2005 #8
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I think this nomination was an attempt to regain what was perceived as waning support from Evangelical Christians. Since Roberts nomination, the talking heads have been saying that Bush was losing support from Evangelical Christians. I doubt it was even true. If Bush bit on this and nominated Miers, he has made a mistake.

The neocons are ignoring the nomination, the paleocons are all angry, the Democrats whipped and confused are almost courageous enough to speak out against it, and I've only seen one or two Evangelicals, supporting her: "Focus on the Family's" James Dobson, and another fellow who made the rounds on the Sunday pundit TV.

These guys seem to be hinting that they have inside information. "She will be key in overturning 'Roe v. Wade.' " She will not, and few are foolish enough to think that she might.

If the President were anyone but George Bush, the nomination would be withdrawn, but Bush seems incapable of changing his mind.

I can't imagine this woman on the Supreme Court. Not that I really care, but it really does seem clownish.

Enkidu

Old October 11th, 2005 #9
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Neocons arent ignoring her. Frum, Kristol, and that ugly swine Krauthammer, all top neocon Jews, have all said that Bush should withdraw the nomination. I think maybe they are thinking she will be a prolife vote and that will thrust their abortionist Jewish selves back into the Democrat party where they will again be nobodies spat upon by the Jewish leftists who did not outgrow their red diapers.

Old October 11th, 2005 #10
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

here laura bush stoops to conquer. makes pathetic suggestion that criticism of miers due to "sexism." that is utterly ridiculous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051011/...E0BHNlYwN0bWE-

Old October 11th, 2005 #11
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Neocons arent ignoring her. Frum, Kristol, and that ugly swine Krauthammer, all top neocon Jews, have all said that Bush should withdraw the nomination.
You're right. I remember now, I saw Kristol on TV. He was smiling and mild mannered about it, but he definitely opposed the nomination.

I don't believe she will help overturn abortion. For one thing, Bush is a psychopath [Can I say this in the civil forum?] and I doubt he is honestly opposed to abortion. She was Bush's personal lawyer for a while, now his advisor. I imagine she serves him, not any moral conviction. I would hate to see any serious pro-life WN (I am one) tempted to support a Bush nominee over a false hope.

Enkidu

Thread