Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 14th, 2007 #1
1st Edu

Exclamation Aryan Defense League

I was listening to Alex L. talk on one of the recent Free Talk Live shows and he mentioned the idea of an Aryan Defense League. I would like start a discussion in the “Civil” forum to further explore the idea. It could be a world wide information and intelligence sharing network, and grow from there. Extensive, information and intelligence gathering of all enemies should be the first priority.

More thoughts and ideas please.

Old March 14th, 2007 #2
High Speed Nazi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st Edu View Post
I was listening to Alex L. talk on one of the recent Free Talk Live shows and he mentioned the idea of an Aryan Defense League. I would like start a discussion in the “Civil” forum to further explore the idea. It could be a world wide information and intelligence sharing network, and grow from there. Extensive, information and intelligence gathering of all enemies should be the first priority.

More thoughts and ideas please.
Call it Pan-Aryan Defense Leage, or PADL (paddle). Have a logo of a Jew jumping in the air, getting hit on the butt with a paddle . Do it with a sense of humor. I think this is a good idea, because it would irritate the Jews immensely.

Thread