Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2008 #1
colinjeffers

Default Greetings!

I have been reading this website for about six months now and must say that I have found it to be quite educational. I have come to support the position of White Nationalism and understand that there are outside threats to our Race. From what I have learned and personally witnessed, Whites have been fooled into thinking that race doesn't matter. However, every other race knows that it matters and they stick together in their racial groups. Whites need to start doing the same thing. After all, Whites are the only race who have done anything beneficial for the planet. However now, we are being led down this path to destruction. And it really is the jew that is causing our destruction. They know that we, as Whites, have the capability to do great things. Things that they never could do. They are jealous and power hungry and see us as a threat. They therefore want to destroy us through race mixing and multiculturalism. I know that most of you here already know that, and responsible for my personal journey to see the truth, but I myself just had to put it down on paper. Thank you to everyone here! I look forward to adding my 2 cents.

PS – Detroit is crap is a great resource just to see how niggers do destroy societies.

Old July 24th, 2008 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

Welcome!

What was your general outlook before WN? Were you conservative, liberal or uninterested in politics?

Old July 24th, 2008 #3
Aleksei Sudaev
Righteous Kuffar

Is that name tongue-in-cheek? Jeffers is a jew name.

Old July 25th, 2008 #4
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Old August 2nd, 2008 #5
colinjeffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Welcome!

What was your general outlook before WN? Were you conservative, liberal or uninterested in politics?
Mr. Linder! Thank you for the welcome. Your analysis on Goyfire was invaluable in the process of my waking up! Before I become a White Nationalist, I was a moderate and really didn't bother with issues of race. I figured that it did not matter much. However, as is obvious now, I have a much better understanding of the issue.

Quote:
Is that name tongue-in-cheek? Jeffers is a jew name.
Its purely tongue-in-cheek. Actually an alias.

Thank you all for the welcome! Also, I appologize for not replying faster. I have been on vacation, and have only been able to log in for a few minutes here or there. Thanks again!

Old August 4th, 2008 #6
Susan

Default Welcome!

Welcome colinjeffers: Glad you're here. Things should begin to be a lot more pleasant around here in about a month when Alex's new rules go into effect. Stick around. I'm looking forward to it with great glee. Anyway, welcome.

Oh, and by the way, Jeffers is NOT just a jew name. It was my married name thirty years ago when I married the youngest son of the Baptist minister in my town.

Old August 4th, 2008 #7
Adamic Man

Welcome aboard!

-AM

Thread