VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 13th, 2006 #21
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Thalweg

By - the - way Stan who sings those songs at the end of the last two GF?

Wade.
That would be Battlecry http://www.battlecrymusic.com

They are very good and are working with Prussian Blue on a project as well.

Old July 13th, 2006 #22
Wade Thalweg

Thanks Stan

I wish I was still at my old job going into Manitoba once or twice a week.

I would smuggle Wiskey and ciggarettes for free now just to spite those CANZOG bastards.

Wade

Old July 13th, 2006 #23
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Bring me back warman's head on a platter and you have a deal

Note: This is not a death threat or incitement to violence, only a joke. I'm not GWB who can get away with making a statement like that as he did about Bin Laden. Only richy rich kike ass-licking white traitors can get away with that.

Old July 13th, 2006 #24
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Another article - looks like Tomasz is locked up already

http://www.macleans.ca/topstories/ne...tent=n071381A#

July 13, 2006 - 18:33

White supremacist who defied court by posting hate material jailed for nine months

COLIN PERKEL

TORONTO (CP) - An unabashed neo-Nazi who defied an court order to stop spreading hatred over the Internet has been sentenced to nine months in jail for contempt, a punishment his lawyer called harsh.

In a scathing decision, a Federal Court judge ruled that Tomasz Winnicki, of London, Ont., had shown blatant disdain for the justice system in continuing his hate campaign against Jews and people of colour.

"(The messages) have the same vile content and the unrelenting message of hatred for Jews and contempt for people of the Black race and/or immigrants," Justice Konrad von Finckenstein wrote in his ruling released late Wednesday.

"He has shown no remorse for his contempt." :cheers:

The ruling relates to Winnicki's violation of a Federal Court injunction last October ordering him to stop spreading hate via the Internet until the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ruled on a complaint against him.

The tribunal, which ruled in April that Winnicki, 30, had in fact violated the Canadian Human Rights Act, brought the contempt motion in a case heard July 4 on the grounds that Winnicki had violated the injunction by continuing to post hate messages.

Dominic Lamb, the Ottawa lawyer who defended Winnicki, said he was considering an appeal and called the nine-month sentence "really harsh."

"I've heard of a six-month sentence on a contempt hearing, but I don't recall ever reading any cases that imposed a nine-month sentence," said Lamb, who added his client was taken into custody on Thursday.

Lamb called it "particularly troubling" he wasn't given the opportunity to make any submissions on the sentencing.

In its April ruling, the tribunal found Winnicki's messages "portray members of the target groups as sub-human filth that are worthy of nothing but the highest degree of contempt and hatred."

In obscenity-laced messages on a U.S.-based neo-Nazi website, Winnicki attacked the tribunal, the Canadian court system, multiculturalism and the Canadian Human Rights Commission.

Von Finckenstein was not impressed with the messages.

"He has posted material that is entirely disrespectful of the Canadian judicial system," he wrote.

"The material is wilful, contemptuous, repetitious and contumacious."

Bernie Farber, CEO of the Canadian Jewish Congress, said courts are taking hatemongering seriously and said Winnicki has no one but himself to blame for his stiff punishment because he "thumbed his nose" at the court.

"This was of the most obnoxious, passionate hatred that one could put out on the Internet, and basically Winnicki just didn't give a damn," said Farber.

"He's not just a hatemonger, he's a person who couldn't care less for Canadian law."

Winnicki, who once bragged to the London Free Press that he was the city's "biggest hater," faces another contempt hearing next month for continuing to post hate messages after the rights tribunal's ruling in April.

He also faces criminal charges in Toronto after weapons were found in a car on its way to a rally in support of deported neo-Nazi Ernst Zundel in 2004.

Richard Warman, an Ottawa lawyer and anti-hate crusader who first complained about Winnicki to the Canadian Human Rights Commission in September 2003, said the jail term should serve as a warning to other white supremacists.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old July 13th, 2006 #25
John in Woodbridge

This is an outrage! Nine month for expressing one's opinions? I bet that let murderers out in less time than that.

Old July 13th, 2006 #26
blueskies
Banned

Where is the HUMAN RIGHTS COMMINSION for the Afrikaners who are being ethnically cleanse/ driven out? Why should I obey the UN human rights if it does not protect me in my own turf from aliens under U.N charter they are shielded by same said humanoid rights?

The UN charter human rights tribunal is disguise as basically a White anti-racism unilateral disarmament of nation. These same laws could easily be reverse to prosecute the invaders.

This is a declaration of WAR!

Last edited by blueskies; July 13th, 2006 at 08:56 PM.

Old July 13th, 2006 #27
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I'm stunned. I cannot believe it. What we are doing here, now will probably be illegal, in a few years.

I guess George Orwell was right, after all.

Thinking will be illegal next, but not to worry, most people don't do that.

It requires effort, and could give you a headache.

This is gravely serious, cause we're next.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old July 13th, 2006 #28
John Bender
Banned

Tom is a victim of thought-crime laws written by jews to punish White Men for standing up for their beliefs.

I sincerely hope we can do something here to help him, since he's laid his good name on the line on this forum to stand up for his beliefs.

If there's any relief effort for him I'd gladly pitch in.

Old July 13th, 2006 #29
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

I only have one thing to say. Not that anyone cares. Don't call for violence against our benefactors. And don't say they need to be killed. We can't do these things and expect to be taken seriously or attract new guys and gals.

The jews made up the Holocaust because they know what they deserve for their actions and their long history of sewing war, chaos, and death everywhere they go. In their psyche, they know that a Holocaust was exactly what Der Fuhrer should have ordered. They are a guilt-ridden people who juxtaposes their own thinking patterns on to those around them: lie, deny, lie again.

These are the great warmongers of the last century. They sytematically elminate us and then accuse of doing the same to them. Presto, the Holocaust. They start the war, operate it on all fronts, then turn around and say they were murdered in factories of death to the tune of 6 million and the whole world is supposed to forget that they started the GD thing and caused the suffering and death of untold millions of good White men all over Europe. The Holocaust summed up.

Remember who we're dealing with, those whom The Great One referred to as devils in human form. DEMONS OF DEATH.

Remember, we are the good guys. Keep away from wild talk about killing them all and we should be okay. Free speech is one thing, using the Internet to play cyber-dictator is another.

ONLY 9 months? I read what Winnicki said about our benefactors. What do you think they'd really like the "punishment" to be?

Old July 13th, 2006 #30
FranzJoseph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy
I'm stunned. I cannot believe it. What we are doing here, now will probably be illegal, in a few years.
One terrorist attack from now all forms of dissent in the Kwa will be called Islamofascist Terrorism and they'll have Halliburton-built pen waiting just for us.

The best thing we can do for Tom is spread the word in as many ways as we can. Those of us with unrelated egroups, forums, local audiences and anything else: Spread the word that free speech in N. America is a joke if shit like this can take place. This is not a White Nationalist issue. This is about civilization as we know it.

Those of us near Canukistan need to make a special effort to talk to the regular folk up there. The wife and I'll be in Port Huron, Michigan next week, Canada is on the other side of the bridge. We plan to have lunch at our favorite restuarant in Sarnia, Ontario and ask how the news is going down among the regulars.

I'm damn curious to hear what Ontario locals think Tom is going to jail for, I really am.

Old July 13th, 2006 #31
8Man
"moderate" radical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oy Ze Hate
Don't call for violence against our benefactors.

I read what Winnicki said about our benefactors.
? WTF ? are you trying to say? You've been on VNNforum long enough to know that jews are NOT our 'benefactors'.

Are you trying to be sarcastic? Maybe you don't know what the word 'benefactor' means? Maybe you meant to use the word malefactor?

The rest of your commentary does make sense and is good advice.

I'm a bit dissapointed that Thomasz didn't decide to at least "go on vacation" this week and get to see other parts of the country. Just because there's a jail cell reserved for you doesn't mean you have to volunteer to fill it.

See Google archive of recent Thomaz Winnicki news articles.

Old July 13th, 2006 #32
Two Clicks Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
Do any of us Americans here still believe that our First Amendment Rights will protect us from a determined kike prosecutor?

We should make no mistake about it. With the CFR's zeal to form a union of Canada, the US and Mexico, it is a certainty that these types of laws that imprisoned Tom will be the law of the land. Warman and Foxman are only the tip of the iceberg.

Old July 14th, 2006 #33
D. Smith
Propasphere Escapee

Are Canadian prisons hellish nigger and spic free-for-alls like their American counterparts? At this point, the only thing that could make the Winnicki situation a bigger outrage would be if harm were to come to him while imprisoned.

Old July 14th, 2006 #34
Subrosa
Banned

It'll pass, and warkike and his buddies will go on making sure everyone embraces the new diversity. The people involved will continue to go about their business unmolested, and Tomasz Winnicki will sink down the memory hole, just like Alex Curtis, or Chester Doles, or David Irving.

Never fails.

Old July 14th, 2006 #35
Bill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Smith
Are Canadian prisons hellish nigger and spic free-for-alls like their American counterparts? At this point, the only thing that could make the Winnicki situation a bigger outrage would be if harm were to come to him while imprisoned.
Tom will not go to a "prison". Canada is different than the U.S. in the way people are charged & sentenced. Tom was sentenced to 9 months, this means he will serve his time in a Provincial reformatory. In Ontario, if you know how to act properly around fellow cons, you should not have a problem. Guys in these places are doing 2 years tops. Heavy shit is not likely to happen, although you never know, there are violent nutcases in all jails.

If he would have been sentenced to 2 or more years, he would then be under the federal government, & in a Federal Institution. Some of them are worse than others, you go depending on the violence level of your conviction, if you are a gang member, lifer, stuff like that.

Old July 14th, 2006 #36
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default Racist web postings land white supremacist in jail

http://www.canada.com/topics/news/na...d02b5d&k=92331

Racist web postings land white supremacist in jail

Janice Tibbetts, CanWest News Service
Published: Thursday, July 13, 2006

OTTAWA — A white supremacist has been jailed for ignoring a court order to stop spreading hate messages against Jews, blacks and immigrants on the Internet.

The Federal Court incarcerated Tomasz Winnicki of London, Ont., for nine months for contempt of court for refusing to cease his "vile and unrelenting message of hatred."

Winnicki, who is in his early 30s, has described himself as London’s "biggest hater."

Justice Konrad von Finckenstein sent Winnicki to jail for flouting a Federal Court order last fall to stop his Internet postings while a complaint against him wound its way through the Canadian Human Rights Commission.

Winnicki’s lawyer, Dominic Lamb, argued in court there is no proof Winnicki posted the messages, and that someone else posing as him could have done so. Furthermore, even if Winnicki did post the messages, they could have been edited, Lamb said.

"In my view, none of these arguments are sustainable," wrote von Finckenstein.

In April, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ruled against Winnicki and fined him $6,000 for his "vicious and dehumanizing" messages.

Winnicki’s case ended up in the Federal Court because the human rights commission asked a judge last year to issue an injunction ordering the hate-monger to cease his activities until the tribunal made a ruling.

Von Finckenstein ruled Winnicki’s postings after the injunction were every bit as offensive as his earlier messages.

"They have the same vile content and the unrelenting message of hatred for Jews and contempt for people of the black race and/or immigrants," the decision said.

Winnicki’s lawyer could not be reached for comment Thursday.
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old July 14th, 2006 #37
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Bernie Farber, CEO of the Canadian Jewish Congress, said courts are taking hatemongering seriously and said Winnicki has no one but himself to blame for his stiff punishment because he "thumbed his nose" at the court.
Quote:
"Mr. Winnicki is entirely the author of his own misfortune," Warman said.
Using their logic, if for example, a righteous vigilante was to assault, maim or kill one of the two spawn of satan, their wounds would be completely 100% self inflicted!!!!

Old July 14th, 2006 #38
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subrosa
It'll pass, and warkike and his buddies will go on making sure everyone embraces the new diversity. The people involved will continue to go about their business unmolested, and Tomasz Winnicki will sink down the memory hole, just like Alex Curtis, or Chester Doles, or David Irving.

Never fails.
Subrosa, I chose to differ with you on this. I refuse to allow Tomasz to fade away during his incarceration. I am going over the GoyFire episode he participated in and will be airing it on the live feed and using clips of it to front a campaign for White free speech and expose the hipocracy of the kikes and kike-a-likes by using their own words against them in juxtaposition. Kind of hard to put into words right now what I hear but the result should be a series of audio ads and maybe a video commercial or two for distrobution on YouTube and other similar sites.

I also will keep talking about him on air when broadcasting, pumping listeners to support him with letters and such to not let him feel he has been forgotten.

I read above how someone described Canadian jails as almost country club. Remember Ernst Zundel and how he was treated by the kikestanys? We must not allow them to treat Tom the same way.

I have a voice and an internet radio network to use it on. I am not going to let it rest.

Old July 14th, 2006 #39
jimbo!
Banned

Question served?

Will Mr Winnicki actually serve his nine mnths?
Or will he get 'remissions for good behaviour'?
IWC: he may only serve a few months?
If he is convicted of another 'offence', what are the chances of concurrency?
Jails & 'jail sentences' are highly politicised these days & subject to the whims and fancies of 'popular opinion'
Assuming Mr Winnicki is not subject to other ZOG-inspired 'charges', he shouldn't despair of his nine-month sentence.
WRT the abv, nine months doesn't necessarily mean nine months
I remember when I was 'remanded in custody' abt 20yrs or so ago in Pentridge Prison, Victoria.
There was an 'over-crowding crisis' because of a 'back-log' in police holding cells through-out the state and i was in the main yard one day(which held about 100 inmates) when, all of a sudden, about 50 names were called out over the loud-speakers.
These were all men who had sentences of six months or less and were to be released immediately to 'ease the over-crowding'.
Of course, the 'over-crowding' was nothing like in US jails.
And, subsequently, there was somewhat of an outcry in the mainstream media so that, now, the jails are, once again, over-crowded.
But: i believe that this type of 'under the table' early release goes on even now in various US institutions('course: it's mainly niggs and such who benefit but.....still.....!)
It may apply in Canada too.
OTW: i think Mr Winnicki's predicament is the shape of things to come.
In the near future, as ZOG sees its grip loosen on whites and grows increasingly frantic, more and more white people may well face imprisonment for 'serious offences' like 'incitement to violence' or 'indirectly promoting terrorism' or some such other ZOG double-speak!
When that happens: WNs will know that they are being 'called out'!

(jimbo!)

Old July 14th, 2006 #40
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngryAryan
Tom will not go to a "prison". Canada is different than the U.S. in the way people are charged & sentenced. Tom was sentenced to 9 months, this means he will serve his time in a Provincial reformatory. In Ontario, if you know how to act properly around fellow cons, you should not have a problem. Guys in these places are doing 2 years tops. Heavy shit is not likely to happen, although you never know, there are violent nutcases in all jails.

If he would have been sentenced to 2 or more years, he would then be under the federal government, & in a Federal Institution. Some of them are worse than others, you go depending on the violence level of your conviction, if you are a gang member, lifer, stuff like that.

Regardless of what happens AA. This should never even been an issue, or have gone to trial.

This only tells me, that having an opinion, that doesn't go along with the PC crowd, is a jailable offense. This is a sad day, for anyone that thinks.

After they fill all the prisons, they will put chips in our heads, so they can monitor us,24/7.

They do it with pets, so I guess we're next.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Thread