VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2017 #1
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Default Riot breaks out at Killeen Texas Mall involving 30-45 people

Quote:
KILLEEN - At 6:19 p.m. on Saturday, off-duty Killeen Police officers and security inside the Killeen Mall reported a large fight in the food court.

According to Killeen Police, 30-45 adults and juveniles were reportedly involved.

Multiple on-duty police units arrived at the scene to assist and restore order. According to a press release from Killeen PD, as officers arrived, the crowd dispersed, but numerous smaller groups continued to fight inside the food court and also outside the building...

...The 4 adults and 4 juveniles were arrested for rioting, according to Killeen Police Commander Alex Gearhart. All eight individuals, seven of whom were male, were booked on riot charges, police said. The lone female was also charged with unlawful carrying of a weapon, according to law enforcement.

According to KPD, in the State of Texas, a fight involving more than seven people constitutes riot charges... More
Quote:
***A Youtube user captured the below video of the riot and placed his own text over it. Audio is muted. Please be aware of strong language, if you un-mute the video. We do not condone the content of the clip.***

Old July 19th, 2017 #2
jaekel

Niggers fighting each other? Sit back and wait for it to end. Then move in. No telling how much more damage they could do each other.

Old July 19th, 2017 #3
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Killeen is where Ft. Hood Green Niggers are stationed, it's horrible. I've never been there but was good friends with a lady who moved to my former town from Killeen after her husband left the military. She said you couldn't stop at lights or stop signs in some parts of town for fear of being attacked, and drugs there are rampant. Nothing but niggers, tattoo parlors, bars, and military thugs. I had another lady who cut my hair one time tell me same, she had just left Killeen.

'Da mall' I'm sure will close down soon, like they all do after they go feral monkey black. They blame Whites for economic depression in their coon munities, but never their chimptasticness.

Old July 20th, 2017 #4
James Heimdal
Purveyor of Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Killeen is where Ft. Hood Green Niggers are stationed, it's horrible. I've never been there but was good friends with a lady who moved to my former town from Killeen after her husband left the military. She said you couldn't stop at lights or stop signs in some parts of town for fear of being attacked, and drugs there are rampant. Nothing but niggers, tattoo parlors, bars, and military thugs. I had another lady who cut my hair one time tell me same, she had just left Killeen.

'Da mall' I'm sure will close down soon, like they all do after they go feral monkey black. They blame Whites for economic depression in their coon munities, but never their chimptasticness.
Yep, this occurred in a typical Army town, home of Fort Hood Texas, I've been there many times. It's overrun with Hispanics and blacks and those fighting were likely 'dependents' of Army personnel fighting. I doubt that it's much different at other military installations now, it's just not being widely reported.

Old July 20th, 2017 #5
Sean Gruber

Should consider retiring the term green nigger. Much of the US military is mud. Why use terms that are redundant?

Less talk, more action

Old July 20th, 2017 #6
N.B. Forrest

Oooga-boogas juss keepin' it rill 'n' sheeit, know whum sayin'?

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 20th, 2017 #7
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Heimdal View Post
Yep, this occurred in a typical Army town, home of Fort Hood Texas, I've been there many times. It's overrun with Hispanics and blacks and those fighting were likely 'dependents' of Army personnel fighting. I doubt that it's much different at other military installations now, it's just not being widely reported.

I lived in a Navy town as a kid and it was about the same--nigger, spic and half-Filipino "dependents" made up a great deal of the student body of my elementary school. Try not to live within 100 miles of any military base. Less of a nuclear target zone and fewer muds.

Ft. Hood is also where the FBI/ATF got their military support for the Waco massacre. Ft. Hood is in dire need of another Nidal Hasan to clean out the scum there.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 20th, 2017 #8
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Should consider retiring the term green nigger. Much of the US military is mud. Why use terms that are redundant?
Whites--low-quality ones, that is--still comprise about 50 percent of Uncle Shmuel's military, so I think the term 'green nigger' is still valid. When the non-White percentage reaches about 75 percent, a new term will be needed.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old July 21st, 2017 #9
Jack Stanton

What is it about fried chicken that makes them so excitable? Wouldn't it be better to put them all in a controlled area before lowering the buckets in from a safe distance at feeding times?

Tags
nig swarm, nigswarm

Thread