Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2019 #1
srbin1389

Default Ramzan Kadyrov appreciation thread

You can ask me why a Serb like me supports Ramzan Kadyrov, the leader of Chechens and biggest friend of Russia. We all heard about negative sides of his personality (predominantly from CNN and kosher "Russian nationalist" sources) and we're expected to hate him from the perspective of Zionists. However it's not true...
Here I explain my personal reason to admire his personality. Here is why Serbian nationalists like me respect brother Ramzan and support him against enemies of Russia (same enemies of Ramzan too).

1. Ramzan Kadyrov is racially White person, despite the high percentage of non-whites among Chechens (anti-Putin chechens only).

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov welcomes Elizabeth Hurley to Chechnya and introduces her to a fluffy white kitten.

The family of Ramzan Kadyrov who being quite blonde and belongs to a traditional society, and at the same time he belongs to the society that has no problems with procreation and strongly opposes intermarriages, sets the rules itself and has potential for assimilation of other nations, which in turn is something very desirable by the preservationists

Just for comparison:
Leader of Russian nationalists Vladimir Burmistrov

Leader of Russian nationalists Vladimir Potkin:

Leader of Russian nationalists Aleksander Potkin:

2. Ramzan Kadyrov is a personal buddy for Vladimir Putin.

Quote:
Putin appointed Kadyrov as the leader of Chechnya in 2007. Since then, Ramzan has repeatedly expressed his absolute allegiance to Putin. To such an extent that he once said that he remains truly loyal not to the Russian state, but personally and exclusively to his current leader. Putin cannot let Kadyrov leave for two basic reasons. The first one is the fact that the leader of Chechnya managed to pacify the region, which from the beginning of the 1990s has caused great trouble for Moscow the occurrence of two wars between Moscow and Chechnya proves its scale. Today, Kadyrovs Chechnya is a guarantee of the relative stability in the North Caucasus. The second reason, why Putin needs the Chechen, is the internal situation in Russia. The Kremlin is afraid of social riots and attempts at a political revolt hence the expansion of the power apparatus which is to defend the regime. The main pillar of the apparatus is the National Guard of Russia (Rosgvardiya), but the forces faithful to Kadyrov, that is, over 20,000 well-armed and brutally acting people, are also very important. For years, Kadyrovs soldiers have been doing the so-called wet work in Putins interest (see the murder of Boris Nemtsov). They formally belong to the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia, but in fact they swear allegiance to Kadyrov, who is also friends with General Viktor Zolotov, the current Director of Rosgvardiya and Putins most trusted silovnik. And the latter knows that when summoned, Kadyrov will give him thousands of soldiers, because the Chechen leader is aware that Putins departure will be tantamount to his own departure.

https://warsawinstitute.org/putin-ka...er-life-death/

3. Ramzan Kadyrov is pro-natural:

Kadyrov opens first concentration camp for gays since Hitlers times

4. Ramzan Kadyrov is being successful:

Chechnya before Kadyrov

Chechnya of Kadyrov

Kadyrov dances with money

Kadyrov owns luxury cars:

5. Ramzan Kadyrov is killing ukrainians, the race of zionist slaves:

6. Ramzan Kadyrov supports Assad and fights against zionists in Syria war:

Kadyrov asks Putin to allow Chechen infantry to fight in Syria

Quote:
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has called recent US coalition missile raids on Syria an anti-Russian provocation, and said that regiments, battalions and brigades of Chechen infantry can go to the Middle East to enforce order.
7. Ramzan Kadyrov tried to kick out Zionist occupied government of Montenegro ans supports Serbs:

Chechnya leader accused of involvement in Montenegro coup

Old July 26th, 2020 #2
srbin1389

Ramzan Kadyrov imposes sanctions against NWO and Mike Pompeo:

Quote:
Ramzan Kadyrov, the authoritarian leader of Russia's North Caucasus region of Chechnya, has declared "sanctions" against U.S. State Secretary Mike Pompeo.

Kadyrov said at a government meeting that was broadcast late on July 23 by Chechnya's major state television channel that he was rescinding an invitation to Pompeo to visit Chechnya, which he had previously announced online.

"I announce that [Pompeo] will be included in all the sanctions that we have in the republic, to the extent of blocking all his accounts. They did the same against me," Kadyrov said at a government meeting that was broadcast late on July 23 by Chechnya's major state television channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl4LXg0bgYE

Ramzan Kadyrov declared himself Putin's ‘loyal soldier’

Old July 27th, 2020 #3
srbin1389

Ramzan Kadyrov is pro-normal

Quote:
Anti-gay purges in Chechnya in the Chechen Republic, a part of the Russian Federation, have included forced disappearances secret abductions, imprisonment, torture and extrajudicial killing by authorities targeting persons based on their perceived sexual orientation. An unknown number of people, who authorities detained on suspicion of being gay or bisexual, have reportedly died after being held in what human rights groups and eyewitnesses have called concentration camps.

Allegations were initially reported on 1 April 2017 in Novaya Gazeta,[5] a Russian-language opposition newspaper, which reported that since February 2017 over 100 men had allegedly been detained and tortured and at least three had died in an extrajudicial killing. The paper, citing its sources in the Chechen special services, called the wave of detentions a "prophylactic sweep".[5][6] The journalist who first reported on the subject went into hiding.[7][8] There have been calls for reprisals against journalists who report on the situation.[9]

A public demonstration, "Chechen mothers mourn their children", was staged on 1 May 2017 after a purge on Nevsky Prospect in Saint Petersburg, to protest the persecution of gay men in Chechnya.

Old July 28th, 2020 #4
srbin1389

Old August 8th, 2020 #5
srbin1389

Official income of sir Ramzan Kadyrov increased in 20 times per year.

Quote:
Доходы Рамзана Кадырова за год выросли почти в 20 раз и составили почти 148 млн рублей. Доходы его жены увеличились почти на 4000%

The income of the head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov for 2019 amounted to 147.99 million rubles, follows from his declaration. Compared to the previous year, Kadyrov's income increased by 1,852% - then the head of Chechnya declared 7.58 million rubles.

The income of Kadyrov's wife also rose sharply over the year. For 2019, she declared an income of 2.45 million rubles. This is 3993% more than in 2018, when her income amounted to 60,000 rubles.

Fuck you anti-Kadyrov bitches in Russia

Old August 11th, 2020 #6
Dominus

Just another troll thread created by an anti-Russian and anti-Serbian sockpuppet troll account.

Old August 11th, 2020 #7
Fico

He is not troll because he gave me reputation point with message that I must be hang on tree. I am pretty sure that he is true Serb.

Old August 11th, 2020 #8
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
He is not troll because he gave me reputation point with message that I must be hang on tree. I am pretty sure that he is true Serb.
He did this in a hope that sooner or later you will "expose" him in public (just like you did) and give him credit as a "Serb". However his posts are clearly anti-Serbian troll posts, no doubt about that. Just another fake Rasen kind of sockpuppet troll accounts.

Old August 11th, 2020 #9
Stewart Meadows

Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that srbin1389 is a troll. I mean, the guy promotes the hideous, swarthy (transsexual?) Jelena Maćić and tries to portray her as a good example of Serbian femininity:

And he claims that Russia's Asian defense minister Sergey Shoygu is "Aryan":

This thread about Ramzan Kadyrov is a troll thread as well - it's especially obvious in srbin1389's last post which implies that Kadyrov is corrupt and on Putin's payroll.

I have to admit, though, that srbin1389's Gibanica thread was hilarious. I can tolerate trolls if they're entertaining.

Old August 12th, 2020 #10
srbin1389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious that srbin1389 is a troll. I mean, the guy promotes the hideous, swarthy (transsexual?) Jelena Maćić and tries to portray her as a good example of Serbian femininity:
It's so sorry to read it from you after all support you credited me here.
I'm not insisting Jelena Maćić fits the Nordic standard but ironically speaking she has greater balls to speak unwanted truth than most blue eyed blondes from your country.

Quote:
And he claims that Russia's Asian defense minister Sergey Shoygu is "Aryan":
I said he looks mainly White, I have not ever stated his absolute White ancestry, moreover I presented photos of his Asian ancestry after your words. What I meant is Shoygu serves for Aryan interests against global zio forces.

Quote:
This thread about Ramzan Kadyrov is a troll thread as well - it's especially obvious in srbin1389's last post which implies that Kadyrov is corrupt and on Putin's payroll.
There is not a single proof Ramzan Kadyrov is corrupt and on Putin's payroll, it's how enemies of Russia want to present him and Putin's administration.

Last edited by srbin1389; August 12th, 2020 at 08:33 AM.

Old August 12th, 2020 #11
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Over the years, he has come under criticism from international organisations for a wide array of human rights abuses under his watch, with Human Rights Watch calling the forced disappearances and torture so widespread they constituted crimes against humanity.[9] During his tenure, he has advocated to restrict the public lives of women, and led a campaign for mass detention of those who are suspected to have engaged in homosexual behavior.[10][11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

If the crooked, jew-controlled, anti-white, pro-rapeugee organization known as "Human Rights Watch" (HRW) attacks Kadyrov, then he must be doing something right.

In my Italy thread, I wrote about how HRW facilitates the third-world invasion of that country, and in Ray Allan's thread about the Beirut explosion, I mentioned that HRW's jewish executive director, Kenneth Roth, tried to blame the explosion on Hezbollah, but without offering any proof.

(((Human Righs Watch))) is an enemy of humanity. It has zero credibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
It's so sorry to read it from you after all support you credited me here.
I'll admit that you're an entertaining guy.

Old August 13th, 2020 #12
srbin1389

Quote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramzan_Kadyrov

If the crooked, jew-controlled, anti-white, pro-rapeugee organization known as "Human Rights Watch" (HRW) attacks Kadyrov, then he must be doing something right.
I agree Kadyrov is a great man and I appreciate him.
It wasn't my intention to post anything bad about mr. Kadyrov but I admit it's hard to filter the truth about him in Western media which are supposed to damn him. I wish Alex Him could post anything reliable from Russian sources.

Quote:
I'll admit that you're an entertaining guy.
I cannot agree with this approach to equal me with entertaining trolls. Don't be biased from comments of toxic users like Dominus who named you a croat and provocateur for the minor disagreements you have.

Old August 14th, 2020 #13
srbin1389

Old August 17th, 2020 #14
Dominus

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbin1389 View Post
I cannot agree with this approach to equal me with entertaining trolls. Don't be biased from comments of toxic users like Dominus who named you a croat and provocateur for the minor disagreements you have.

Old August 21st, 2020 #15
Vitaly "SND"

Kadyrov is probably whiter than 90% of serbs, who are usually same thing as albanians minus allah-snackbar, plus jew on a stick.

Old October 4th, 2020 #16
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Blame Kadyrov? Chechen boss asks Navalny why he wasnt accused of poisoning, instead of ridiculous accusation against Putin

3 Oct, 2020 15:26 / Updated 1 day ago

By Jonny Tickle

Head of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov has told opposition figure Alexey Navalny to blame him for his alleged poisoning, claiming that it is more convincing and plausible than the accusation thrown at Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Writing on Telegram, Kadyrov accused Navalny of blaming Putin without any evidence. , the opposition figure told German magazine Der Spiegel that he believes Putin organized the alleged Novichok attack, saying that he has no other explanation for what happened. According to Kadyrov, this accusation is ridiculous.

"Thanks to Putin, there's a tolerant attitude toward the opposition in the country...If there were an eccentric head of state, all the radical opposition scum would have been thrown out of the country long ago with far-fetched excuses."

According to Kadyrov, Navalny is a toy in the hands of those who want the collapse of Russia.
https://www.rt.com/russia/502464-kad...isoning-blame/

That pathetic Navalny clown, who is either despised or ignored by most Russians, was probably poisoned by his jewish handlers so that they could blame it on Putin. After all, it's a proven fact that jews lead the smear campaign against Russia:

Jews admit that they lead the hate campaign against Russia

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=553802

Thread