Old November 12th, 2012 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default What Happened to Germans After WWII

mass expulsions
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...03#post1462303

Old December 14th, 2012 #2
andy

Douglas is mainstreaming this crime against Aryan's while not one of us his body of work thus far indicates he is not one of them.I find myself i am in an odd position in that one of my relations was the token German in the czech cabinet of the thirties and forties eventually offed by the communists post 68 in a litvinkof type poisoning.I have come to the relation thing late in the game however it may well be by pressing the enemy with the "non nazi" we can at least keep the campaign going for full German restitution.From what I can tell the Czechs and the German governments have bent over backwards trying to get non nazi relations to accept pay offs.In my own case they are not having much luck as some of the property is now Ukraine government owned.It is all quite complex but it is certainly a stick to beat the enemy with.
I have done potsdam to death and while I can find attributions and press releases that a mono racial society is best I cannot locate an actual document,yet they must have had one.The movement has spent 65 years bewailing multi racial societies yet I think the answer and the justification for a mono racial society must be right there at potsdam

Orderly and Humane: The Expulsion of the Germans After the Second World War.

http://chronicle.com/article/The-Eur...ou/132123/#top

Chase them into the swamps

Old January 28th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

VIDEO: Peace for Germany – Retired American Army Officer Apologizes to Germany for U.S. Death Camps
Posted on 12/03/2012 by justice4germans

This is the only authentic video version of an historic meeting in October, 2011 in Washington entitled Peace For Germany. The participants at the meeting were Colonel Max Klaar, Bundeswehr, (retired); Major Merrit P. Drucker, United States Army, (retired) and James Bacque, author of “Other Losses”.

Their sole interest is to publish the truth about the fate of Germans and Germany under Allied rule after World War Two.

This video is the only one authorized by them.

Thread