VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 20th, 2007 #10
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Kurtz View Post
I don't know what's the problem here, if you read my last post, you will see that I've just exposed Bill White's lie. He originally claimed to have met Ron Paul and/or his supporters at an Arlington restaurant called the Tara Thai. He did this ONLY BECAUSE he saw this website and noticed that Ron Paul's outfit made a disbursement to the Tara Thai restaurant:

http://query.nictusa.com/pres/2007/Q...C00432914.html

Then, later, after he found out that "racist" organizations like AMREN and the CofCC hold semi-regular meetings at the Sala Thai restaurant, he changed his tune, and said that he meant to say that he hobnobbed with Ron Paul et al at the Sala Thai. Two different restaurants. There is no evidence at all that RP has ever been at the Sala Thai, no evidence whatsoever. How does someone claim to have socialized with RP at one place, then change his mind and say it was actually someplace else? Either you really been there and know what you're talking about, or you're making stuff up out of whole cloth just because you saw evidence of a Ron Paul disbursement at some vaguely familiar sounding Arlington, Virginia restaurant. Verily, Bill White has unwittingly confused the Sala Thai with the Tara Thai, and ran with it, 'til now.

Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

Someone doesn't want Bill White EXPOSED it appears.

Tags
ron paul

Thread