VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 5th, 2009 #21
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Heinberg View Post
Well, racial pride is as foolish as pride in ones ancestors or ones country.

How can one use the circumstances of his or her birth to assert superiority? It's like taking credit for winning a lottery.

It's alright to admire the achievements of your country or ancestors, but to use them as a positive reflection on yourself? Totally illogical.
If one admires, sees good,etc. in the achievements of their ancestors, people, and country, then it is perfectly logical that this person would concern themselves with their preservation, correct?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old February 5th, 2009 #22
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanVP View Post
That's what the ADL, and countless other kike organizations are all about. The lie that they are gods chosen race, and a little better than everyone else. Disagreeing with this bogus opinion is automatically deemed anti semitism.

The only thing illogical is the way white people support you hook nosed, swine.

If white people are so inferior, then why have your ancestors spent years trying to race mix with us in an attempt to make their children pass off as white?

Yes, such people will tell you, just as this guy does, that it is silly and illogical to take pride in the deeds of your ancestors and then they will turn around and say you must feel guilt and atone for the what they chose to label the "bad" deeds of your ancestors. That kind of double think is illogical.

Try to rationalize that one for me, Larry.

Let's take the Germans as an example. If every individual German is basically nothing more than an accident of birth who would be completely foolish for taking any kind of collective pride in the achievements of those who came before them, then they also should not be forced into this neverending guilt about any supposed deeds of those who came before them. Deeds you people keep using to bleed them. Agreed?

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; February 5th, 2009 at 01:03 AM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #23
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
If one admires, sees good,etc. in the achievements of their ancestors, people, and country, then it is perfectly logical that this person would concern themselves with their preservation, correct?
Yes I suppose, though I'm not sure what you take that to mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starr View Post
Yes, such people will tell you, just as this guy does, that it is silly and illogical to take pride in the deeds of your ancestors and then they will turn around and say you must feel guilt and atone for the what they chose to label the "bad" deeds of your ancestors. That kind of double think is illogical.

Try to rationalize that one for me, Larry.

Let's take the Germans as an example. If every individual German is basically nothing more than an accident of birth who would be completely foolish for taking any kind of collective pride in the achievements of those who came before them, then they also should not be forced into this neverending guilt about any supposed deeds of those who came before them. *snip* Agreed?
Absolutely!

The German people living today should be considered in no way responsible. (The same more or less applies to most Germans living at the time for that matter.)

As I see it, the difficulties here arise when modern people are profiting from the crimes of their ancestors. I don't know how to resolve that, since modern people mostly enter such profitable situations by luck, and don't deliberately exploit past crimes.

The descendants of colonists are an example of this.

Quote:
Deeds you people keep using to bleed them.
Ha, don't you think this is a little inconsistent? You say people can't inherit guilt, but then imply that I'm guilty for the actions of others of "my" race.

(I'm actually British by blood, and certainly not a Jew by religion haha).

Old February 6th, 2009 #24
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Kaffirs should thank us for colonialism, if not for it, they'd have gone to near extinction by now. Do you know what the life expectancy is for a "free" negro in Africa? 40, perhaps 50 at most in certain places. Do you know what the life expectancy of a nigger was during the "oppressed" colonial days? 65, a mere 10 years below that of a European.

We brought them cures to their disease, we brought them mass farming, we brought them well structured housing, the list is endless, Colonial Africa should thank us for the gifts we have given them, they should fall down on their starved little knee caps and thank us for ensuring their survival.

I hate colonialism only for that reason, it prevented nature from taking it's course.

Last edited by Karl Von Clausewitz!; February 6th, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #25
Larry Heinberg

Aah, what are you replying to?

Old February 6th, 2009 #26
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Aah, what are you replying to?
Your preposterous claim that colonial descendants benefited from crimes committed against Africans. I don't think I need to delve into the rather obvious fact that a very limited amount of people were actually "rich", the only thing worth addressing is the claim of crimes and profiteering as a result of alleged crimes.

But then again you knew this, you just have no response to the facts regarding the matter. When you feel the need to make bold claims regarding matters, it's advisable that you consult material that extends beyond your rudimentary knowledge you gained from high-school, just some advice for you to consider.

Old February 7th, 2009 #27
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Your preposterous claim that colonial descendants benefited from crimes committed against Africans.
I made no such claim.

By "colonists" I meant any colonising group. I certainly wasn't talking about Africa in particular.

Old February 9th, 2009 #28
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
I made no such claim.

Quote:
As I see it, the difficulties here arise when modern people are profiting from the crimes of their ancestors. I don't know how to resolve that, since modern people mostly enter such profitable situations by luck, and don't deliberately exploit past crimes.

Not only foolish but a liar too, you made such a claim. Several African nations were colonies, whether you physically said Africa or not is of no real relevance. Several of it's nations were colonies before. If you had not specifically meant Africa you'd have specifically stated "excluding Africa"...your accusation included the region. I am privy to select which colonies I wish as you left it open to my choosing.

Old February 9th, 2009 #29
Larry Heinberg

You're "privy to" mistake my meaning, yes.

Given that I agreed that racial guilt is unreasonable, I'm not sure what you're problem is.

Old February 14th, 2009 #30
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
As I see it, the difficulties here arise when modern people are profiting from the crimes of their ancestors.
An act is a crime if there exists a law making it so at the time and place it is carried out.

Old February 15th, 2009 #31
Larry Heinberg

Oh, not again.

Obviously I meant "crime" in a broader sense.

And I wasn't referring to a specific case.

Old February 16th, 2009 #32
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Oh, not again.

Obviously I meant "crime" in a broader sense.

And I wasn't referring to a specific case.
"Broader sense" .i.e. you're using "crime" in a polemical manner to cast moral judgements and make them appear objective. Why don't you stop pretending and just say "sins of the fathers"?

Old February 16th, 2009 #33
Larry Heinberg

No you noob haha. I hope you're doing this deliberately.

If I kill someone and steal his fortune, then pass it on to my children who (unknowingly) spend it to live well, are they guilty? I'd say not, but it's a tricky situation.

That's all I said. You may now die.

Old February 17th, 2009 #34
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
No you noob haha.
Whatever.

Quote:
I hope you're doing this deliberately.
I'm deliberately showing you to be the fool you are.

Quote:
If I kill someone and steal his fortune, then pass it on to my children who (unknowingly) spend it to live well, are they guilty?
Guilty of what?

Quote:
I'd say not, but it's a tricky situation.
Not at all. There is a definite truth value to the proposition they are guilty of a crime depending on how one has defined guilt and crime. It's only "tricky" for fools such as you because, like all moralists, you use the words without ascribing to them any definite meaning i.e. giving the conditions under which the proposition would be true or false, and at the same time expecting it to have some truth in an absolute, universal sense irrespective of the arbitrary definition upon which these truth values depends.

Quote:
That's all I said. You may now die.
Look, the humanitarian is about to throw a temper tantrum.

Old February 20th, 2009 #35
Larry Heinberg

Quote:
It's only "tricky" for fools such as you because, like all moralists, you use the words without ascribing to them any definite meaning i.e. giving the conditions under which the proposition would be true or false, and at the same time expecting it to have some truth in an absolute, universal sense irrespective of the arbitrary definition upon which these truth values depends.
Can't you leave your useless generalisations behind for a change?

All I'm saying (if you could take 10 seconds to use a productive approach) is that I can see why people gravitate to the idea of heritable guilt, even if it's a very flawed idea.

There's only so much good to be done by constantly giving your "opponents" an extreme categorisation (e.g., saying "fools such as you" to them). No gain comes from that, except for some perceived "victory" for one side (or in fact both).

Also, it's frankly laughable that you say I'm having a tantrum when I make a flippant remark. You've been abusing me non-stop, a tactic whose use is so limited that I can only assume it comes from anger or the desire to satisfy aggressive impulses.

Old October 7th, 2009 #36
J.Bowman

I have read that niggers have claimed that they were the ancient Greeks and Romans

Old June 17th, 2010 #37
Kajtimar
Banned

Subhuman niggers claim everything nowadays.

We offered them a finger and they grabbed the whole arm.

To them everything is "black" if it only has a very small percentage of nigger genes. They would call Pushkin "black", haha.

Thread