VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 21st, 2010 #21
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Alexander View Post
Looks like KMac took charge of the print journal. I take it The Cat Lady was the editor until now?

http://www.toqonline.com/2010/05/toq.../#comment-7974
I know he was at one point, although I have seen only a couple print TOQs.

These clowns think they are stealing a march on the kikes with their brilliant cleverness, but in fact they are simply allowing themselves to be coopted by the neocons in the Regnery pyramid.

Let me state as plainly as it can be put.

There is no clever way to defeat the jews. It is exactly as hard as it appears to be, and there is no getting around that fact.

There is no way to defeat the System without using violence. That does not necessarily mean using violence to overthrow the System, it means that physical force is absolutely necessary to ensure that the System works the way it's supposed to. Think Rodney Dangerfield offering the ref a fifty while saying "Keep it fair, keep it fair!"

Old May 21st, 2010 #22
Julian Lüchow

So, d'you think itz bullshit that they fired GJ? I don't. If the Canadian-German cop says itz so, I believe him (race traitor that he is). What reason is there to lie??

Old May 21st, 2010 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
So, d'you think itz bullshit that they fired GJ? I don't. If the Canadian-German cop says itz so, I believe him (race traitor that he is). What reason is there to lie??
I don't follow these people beyond what is posted here. Don't belong to the class of "pragmatists" who stand for nothing and think that really clever. Nor do I stand with those who mix WN with jews or jew fans. They're conservatives. They're not clever. They are foolish.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #24
Mike Parker

Exclamation

Now an inmate is literally running the asylum:

Recent Changes

Hunter Wallace

Quote:
As many of you have already heard, there have been some changes here at TOQ Online and The Occidental Quarterly. Greg Johnson has departed as Editor of TOQ due to irreconcilable differences with the Board of Directors. Dr. Kevin MacDonald was recently appointed as his replacement. The journal has been placed in his hands.

I’ve been appointed as the caretaker of TOQ Online.
Shouldn't the board have made that announcement?

Quote:
I won’t comment on the causes of this soap opera. I’m exhausted with it. The important thing to do now is move forward and build upon all we have created.
But do emotionally stable, competent people who really want to move forward make a point of mentioning the soap opera they're not commenting on?

And don't forget Kevin Lamb, the last editor to part company. Why would a highbrow journal whose strategy is to appeal to "elites" have these frequent shakeups? VNN, enfant terrible and all, is an oasis of calm professionalism in comparison.

Last edited by Mike Parker; May 22nd, 2010 at 05:56 AM.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #25
Rick Ronsavelle

Literally?

Old May 22nd, 2010 #26
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I know he was at one point, although I have seen only a couple print TOQs.

These clowns think they are stealing a march on the kikes with their brilliant cleverness, but in fact they are simply allowing themselves to be coopted by the neocons in the Regnery pyramid.

Let me state as plainly as it can be put.

There is no clever way to defeat the jews. It is exactly as hard as it appears to be, and there is no getting around that fact.

There is no way to defeat the System without using violence. That does not necessarily mean using violence to overthrow the System, it means that physical force is absolutely necessary to ensure that the System works the way it's supposed to. Think Rodney Dangerfield offering the ref a fifty while saying "Keep it fair, keep it fair!"
Damn dude, let it go. I know Greg personally and he has friends coast to coast, north to south. Can you make the same claim? Stick to attacking our enemies and stop firing cannonballs within our own ranks, you churlish old bastard. You couldn't organize yourself out of a wet paper bag, as they used to say, because you are always picking fights. This habit of yours has resulted in your being blackballed within the "movement", such as it is. Was attacking Don Black and Stormfront back in the day really worth it for you? You couldn't attend an American Renaissance Conference (if there were such things now) because they wouldn't let you through the door. Is that an advantage? I don't know how you are at public speaking, but if you are decent at it you could have moved around the country and met people and spoke. Not now. Why? Because you insult everyone personally and nobody wants anything to do with you.

Last edited by Bardamu; May 22nd, 2010 at 07:07 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #27
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardamu View Post
You couldn't attend an American Renaissance Conference (if there were such things now) because they wouldn't let you through the door. Is that an advantage
Aren't these the same people who think jews are 'white enough' ? What changes do they think they're going to make when they wont even address the fundamental problem?

Old May 22nd, 2010 #28
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Aren't these the same people who think jews are 'white enough' ? What changes do they think they're going to make when they wont even address the fundamental problem?
All kinds of people attend that conference, or did. David Duke for instance whose stance on the Jews is clear enough. Most of the people at that conference were not friendly to Jewish supremacy.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #29
varg

Why are you friends with a grown man who calls himself "The Cat Lady" anyway? You don't think that is questionable at all? Alex is at fault for bringing up the fact this man shouldn't be in any position of power within WN? Do you disagree ?

Would you let Kevin Strom be around your children? Would you let "The Cat Lady" ?

Old May 22nd, 2010 #30
Bardamu
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Why are you friends with a grown man who calls himself "The Cat Lady" anyway? You don't think that is questionable at all? Alex is at fault for bringing up the fact this man shouldn't be in any position of power within WN? Do you disagree ?

Would you let Kevin Strom be around your children? Would you let "The Cat Lady" ?
I don't have to answer these types of questions from you, or Alex. Alex is a good, entertaining writer, but he has zero leadership skills. You are a complete non entity in the larger scheme of things, or for that matter the smaller scheme of things. Greg Johnson is a known quantity with personal friends in the movement throughout the country and in Europe. That is all I have to say. I don't even particularly care about your bashing of movement personalities, as though anyone elected you, or Alex, grand inquisitors of who is politically correct within White Nationalism.

Old May 22nd, 2010 #31
varg

Quote:
I don't have to answer these types of questions from you, or Alex. Alex is a good, entertaining writer, but he has zero leadership skills. You are a complete non entity in the larger scheme of things, or for that matter the smaller scheme of things. Greg Johnson is a known quantity with personal friends in the movement throughout the country and in Europe. That is all I have to say. I don't even particularly care about your bashing of movement personalities, as though anyone elected you, or Alex, grand inquisitors of who is politically correct within White Nationalism.
That's nice. Doesn't actually answer anything I said though. How is anything I said "bashing" ? I asked you a question and didn't say anything untrue.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #32
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Homosexuals, conservatives and jew-lovers aren't my friends, they're my enemies.

Keep offering advice, though. It's great when anonymous twinks share their wisdom.

My line is, was, and always will be: it is wrong to mix WN with conservatism and WHINOism. It is a sure recipe for failure. WN should attack WHINOs and conservatives, and that is what I will continue to do.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

Here's what a certain German had to say.

I laid down the line to take, although there were those who warned me, "You won't win many supporters like that." But I didn't want them all, I wanted to win over a particular nucleus from the public, the nucleus that is hard as nails. I didn't want the others. . . . That is why I set up my fighting manifesto and tailored it deliberately to attract only the toughest and most determined minority of the German people at first. When we were quite small and unimportant I often told my followers that if this manifesto is preached year after year, in thousands of speeches across the nation, it is bound to act like a magnet: gradually one steel filing after another will detach itself from the public and cling to this magnet, and then the moment will come when there'll be this minority on the one side and the majority on the other - but this minority will be the one that makes history, because the majority will always follow where there's a tough minority to lead the way.

Bingo.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #34
Alex Linder
Administrator

When you look at MacDonald, Taylor, Edwards, what comes through?

Their weakness.

Taylor is an out and out jew fan. "They look white to me." If jews are the problem, this guy is...part of the problem too.

KM knows that jews are the problem, but, he sides with his personal friend, jew-fellatin' Jerry, while criticizing jew-hostile VNN.

Edwards rewrites posts to change jew criticism to safe, Correct criticism of those gosh-durned li-ber-uls.

What do all these actions show?

Weakness.

The jew will be defeated by strength and consistency, not softness and kumbayaism.

MacDonald, Taylor, Edward and the rest of their crew are conservatives. To use MacDonald's parlance, they are implicit conservatives, since they don't see themselves that way.

Conservatism is not merely not the answer for Whites, it is the enemy of Whites.

The correct course is to attack conservatives and Whites-In-Name-Only (WHINOs).

The above named men MIX what they think is WN with conservatism which is the exact opposite of the way we need to go. We need to make our cause absolutely distinct and superior and hostile to all other forms of thought. That is the only approach that can draw people away from the Fox-Republican-Vdare cloud. As Hitler says above, if you do that right, you will draw the stronger and better away from the mainstream weakling parties, and eventually you will polarize the field in the public mind between WHITE and JEW, which is exactly what must be done.

Old May 23rd, 2010 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
But do emotionally stable, competent people who really want to move forward make a point of mentioning the soap opera they're not commenting on?
The past is the best guide to future behavior. So the best guess is the mental patient Brad Griffin will, when heat comes down, flip his politics. It is very easy to see him turning on his former comrades and denouncing racism.

Quote:
And don't forget Kevin Lamb, the last editor to part company. Why would a highbrow journal whose strategy is to appeal to "elites" have these frequent shakeups? VNN, enfant terrible and all, is an oasis of calm professionalism in comparison.
Professionalism aside, the key is to make the right political line, and then stick to it. These people seem congenitally unable to do that. What we see more and more is these idiots praising themselves for their pragmatism. And they fall into the PC path of attacking jew critics as obsessives, and anyone who sticks to a political line as a purist. All their semi-Republican conservative path does is aid the jews in their cooption of the White cause. As VNN pointed out ten years ago, any organization that doesn't exclude jews in time will be taken over by them.

Old May 24th, 2010 #36
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You couldn't attend an American Renaissance Conference (if there were such things now) because they wouldn't let you through the door. Is that an advantage? I don't know how you are at public speaking, but if you are decent at it you could have moved around the country and met people and spoke. Not now. Why? Because you insult everyone personally and nobody wants anything to do with you.
Is there a door to be let through, assuming one would wish to be?

American Renaissance can't even hold their thumb twiddling, "meeting and speaking" affairs at an airport hotel "ballroom" precisely because they are worthy of ridicule.

A bit like being scorned by lepers, no?

Old May 24th, 2010 #37
Mike Parker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
And they fall into the PC path of attacking jew critics as obsessives, and anyone who sticks to a political line as a purist..
I’ve noticed that too. O’Meara and Sunic are serial offenders. That happens to be the term Jew Girin uses to demonize David Duke, and Jew Auster uses to demonize MacDonald himself. I don’t know of anyone who talks about Jews more than in proportion to the damage they’ve done.

Old May 24th, 2010 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Parker View Post
I’ve noticed that too. O’Meara and Sunic are serial offenders. That happens to be the term Jew Girin uses to demonize David Duke, and Jew Auster uses to demonize MacDonald himself. I don’t know of anyone who talks about Jews more than in proportion to the damage they’ve done.
It is an accurate observation that smart people are nearly as oblivious to term warfare as the dullest gulpers.

Old May 25th, 2010 #40
Igor Alexander

Quote:
All kinds of people attend that conference, or did. David Duke for instance whose stance on the Jews is clear enough. Most of the people at that conference were not friendly to Jewish supremacy.
And yet they allowed a jew at one of their conferences to insult Dr. Duke with impunity for raising the subject of jewish media control. That supports what Alex has been saying about them all along.

Thread