Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 21st, 2019 #1
Sean Gruber

Default Ликвидация евреев

Вечный еврей? Или не вечный? Это твое решение.

Less talk, more action

Old April 7th, 2019 #2
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
Вечный еврей? Или не вечный? Это твое решение.
Alex Him, do you support us at murdering jews?

Old May 9th, 2019 #3
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
Alex Him, do you support us at murdering jews?
I don't support you in this.

1) There will be no global change in the structure of the world after that.

After the disappearance of the Jews, people driven by hate will find new objects for it.

2) One of the favorite object of hatred in Europe for the past few centuries is the Russians.

In the absence of Jews, they will be the only significant object of hatred.

Just look what is happening now - Whale with harness could be Russian weapon, say Norwegian experts - https://www.theguardian.com/environm...wegian-experts

Old May 10th, 2019 #4
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Him View Post

After the disappearance of the Jews, people driven by hate will find new objects for it.

2) One of the favorite object of hatred in Europe for the past few centuries is the Russians.

Just look what is happening now - Whale with harness could be Russian weapon, say Norwegian experts - https://www.theguardian.com/environm...wegian-experts
So if I got you right you treat Jews like an object of hatred, scapegoats, like Russians in the funny case of whales in Norway?

Old May 11th, 2019 #5
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfingerSRB View Post
So if I got you right you treat Jews like an object of hatred, scapegoats, like Russians in the funny case of whales in Norway?
The bourgeoisie strives to shift the brunt of the conflict potential (that always exists in bourgeois society) from itself to someone else. Jews are well suited for this purpose. I mean the conflict potential, which arises due to the difference in possibilities despite the declared equality of rights.

After that, all ideological opponents of capitalism are transformed into Judeo-.

Christianity is converted into Judeo-Christianity and the Bolsheviks into Judeo-Bolsheviks.

Do you think that the capitalists will not be able to find any scapegoat after the destruction of all Jews?

Old May 12th, 2019 #6
GoldfingerSRB

Quote:
The bourgeoisie strives to shift the brunt of the conflict potential (that always exists in bourgeois society) from itself to someone else. Jews are well suited for this purpose. I mean the conflict potential, which arises due to the difference in possibilities despite the declared equality of rights.

After that, all ideological opponents of capitalism are transformed into Judeo-.

Christianity is converted into Judeo-Christianity and the Bolsheviks into Judeo-Bolsheviks.
Confirm if I got your point right:
1) our principal rivals are capitalists (as economic group), but not the jews (as an ethnic minority)
2) there is a sort of confrontation between aforementioned capitalists and jews as capitalists are interested in demonizing jews.

Quote:
Do you think that the capitalists will not be able to find any scapegoat after the destruction of all Jews?
Hard to predict as there is visible way to destroy Jews today.

Old May 13th, 2019 #7
Sean Gruber

Quote:
So "hate" simply exists, like air, and this disembodied ghost looks for people to possess, who then are driven by this ghost to attack the most convenient targets.

Quote:
One of the favorite object of hatred in Europe for the past few centuries is the Russians.
The enemies of Russia were and are the jews. Read Solzhenitsyn's Two Hundred Years Together.

I am suspicious of anyone whose position is "it's not the jews." Because he is lying. It is the jews.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; May 13th, 2019 at 03:22 PM.

Old May 14th, 2019 #8
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Gruber View Post
So "hate" simply exists, like air, and this disembodied ghost looks for people to possess, who then are driven by this ghost to attack the most convenient targets.
This is a distortion of my theses.

Hatred does not "simply exists, like air" it has specific causes and appears in specific circumstances.

In capitalist society, the reason for this is the inequality of opportunities between members of this society. After all, it is clear that people having $ 1 and people having a billion dollars have very different possibilities.

Quote:
The enemies of Russia were and are the jews.
The Polovtsi, the Pechenegs, the Mongols and other nomads who attacked ancient Russia. Were they Jewish?

Russian dukes who fought with each other for power, who walked on each other by military campaigns and ravaged each other’s cities. Were they Jewish?

German knights of the Livonian Order against whom Ivan the Terrible fought during the Livonian War. Were they Jewish?

Swedes against whom Peter the Great fought during the Northern War. Were they Jewish?

Ottoman Turks against whom Catherine II fought. Were they Jewish?

In the end maybe Napoleon and Hitler were Jews?

Quote:
Read Solzhenitsyn's Two Hundred Years Together.
Firstly, he was incompetent in this topic. He had no historical education.

Secondly, he was one of the main instruments of anti-Russian propaganda of the West.

Quote:
I am suspicious of anyone whose position is "it's not the jews."
It is your right.

Quote:
Because he is lying. It is the jews.
If I lie, then you will have pleasant opportunities to expose me.

Old May 18th, 2019 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Russians

Quote:

Ill never forget what a Russian ex-pat friend who I would trust with my life said me years ago when I prefaced a sentence with "well, Russians are Whites ...." he cut me right off cold and said "No ...Russians are Russians."

You are correct, if the jews were killed off tomorrow most of the anti-semites of today in the West would become anti-Russian.

I said most, certainly not myself.

I dont agree with you about the no global change part if the tribe were wiped out tho, that goes against reason.

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 18th, 2019 at 01:37 PM.

Old May 19th, 2019 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
You are correct, if the jews were killed off tomorrow most of the anti-semites of today in the West would become anti-Russian.
I disagree. Jew-wise people (or "antisemites", as you call them) despise jews for the reasons I listed in one of my previous posts, i.e. for using their enormous influence in Western media and politics to push for destructive things like third-world immigration, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism, pedophilia (yes, jews actually promote sex with children) and zionist wars in the Middle East.

Russians don't do any of these despicable things, and jew-wise people know that.

P.S. I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down for your post.

Old May 19th, 2019 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking yeah ...and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I disagree. Jew-wise people (or "antisemites", as you call them) despise jews for the reasons I listed in one of my previous posts, i.e. for using their enormous influence in Western media and politics to push for destructive things like third-world immigration, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism, pedophilia (yes, jews actually promote sex with children) and zionist wars in the Middle East.
I know all about the tribe and their negative effects on my country, I've been pro white for decades and dont need a lecture on jews from a newbie like you. And I'll use any fucking term that I please in voicing my opinions, thanks.

I consider myself an anti-semite, I dislike all semitic peoples and consider them all my enemies. And their ridiculous religions superstitions.

Quote:
Russians don't do any of these despicable things, and jew-wise people know that.
It's not about that, its about how Russians have been unjustifiably viewed as "backwards" and "foreign" in the West for the past few centuries and lingering animosity from the 'cold war' and communism. I know 'pro-white' folks in the US who still refer to Russians as 'commies' today.

Alex Him is right on stating that with the jew out of the way Russians will become the most reviled nationality in the West. In my opinion.

Quote:
P.S. I'm not the one who gave you a thumbs down for your post.
Are you serious ...like I could give one fuck about whether some anonymous likes or doesn't like my opinion?

Cheers

Last edited by T.Garrett; May 19th, 2019 at 11:12 PM.

Old May 22nd, 2019 #12
Alex Him

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
Ill never forget what a Russian ex-pat friend who I would trust with my life said me years ago when I prefaced a sentence with "well, Russians are Whites ...." he cut me right off cold and said "No ...Russians are Russians."
But he did not mean that Russians are superior to all other nations.

Quote:
Nikolai Danilevsky (1822-1885) explained this phenomenon of Russophobia to the fact that the West feels in Russians a different core, which it cannot subdue or use as material for its development.

Quote:
I said most, certainly not myself.
Very good

Quote:
I dont agree with you about the no global change part if the tribe were wiped out tho, that goes against reason.
I just finished one discussion and I wouldn’t like to start another discussion.

Thread