Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew_ View Post
The legendary MR thread is there.

Google:

911 tenth site:majorityrights.com
Great! Thanks for the link.

Old August 14th, 2012 #363
Rick Ronsavelle

Yeah. I spent a long time yesterday trying to find the MR thread. This year's archives are available. WAYBACK machine has MR up to July 21, 2011. Only late summer and fall of last year is missing.

Maybe someone else can try.

TOO is turning into pure trash. A christian name Tyron Parsons is allowed to dominate the site- to ruin the site. It almost looks deliberate. . .like they want the good posters to leave. Poster JOE is polluting OD. A special thread was started about banning JOE- 282 comments.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/201...-joe/#comments

Good posters were asking for Joe's removal, saying it should have been done long ago.

Old August 14th, 2012 #364
Rick Ronsavelle

Default clickable link

http://www.majorityrights.com/weblog...h_anniversary/

Thank you Lew. This must be archived here.

Old August 14th, 2012 #365
Alex Linder
Administrator

Excellent, guys. I THINK that is the one I'm referring to. It must be because I don't remember another thread going on that long.

I retract my accusation against MR's proprietor. I had in fact done a search at one point and was not able to locate it, so I assumed he had cut it. I believe in fact he did cut some posts out of the thread, but it looks like the bulk is still there. I had left town for a week, and never got back to it, was the last I had recalled.

Anyway...anyone looking to get up to speed on the people and debates of WN, that thread is an excellent primer.

Good job finding it, guys and thanks for your efforts!

Old August 14th, 2012 #366
Alex Linder
Administrator

BTW, I'm told that "Hunter Wallace" is actually named John Preston, and not the "Brad Griffin" I've been calling him. Can anyone verify this?

Old August 14th, 2012 #367
Henry.

I said months ago that some of Johnson's writing had lost its shape and focus and read like it was the work of a committee rather than one man.

Are all these white faggot sites like CC and Alternate Right getting one-on-one counselling from the Chosen or does it just seem that way?

Every cloud has a silver lining, though. The MacDonald-Johnson axis blew it big time with that essay and the Jew-Fag-Alliance is fully exposed now.

They should be showing Kosher certification badges on their home pages as signs of 'approval'

Old August 14th, 2012 #368
Rick Ronsavelle

Default from the MR thread

Posted by Leon Haller on December 30, 2011, 11:19 PM | #

What do you mean by this:

Nationalist groups intended to attract the educated and professional class are almost all fake.

Specifically, by “fake”?

Note, this nearly becomes a kind of metaphysical question. But I look forward to an answer, with examples.

eg, Is American Renaissance fake? How about The Occidental Quarterly? Who isn’t fake? Stormfront? VNN (I guess you answered this)? National Alliance?

I know exactly what Chaos means, btw. We find it implausible that vast numbers of Americans, including a relative of mine who is a structural engineer, would be willing to sign off on a hypothesis re 9-11 that is blatantly impossible.

But even if your hypothesis is true, it may be impossible to get a majority of people to believe it.

Therefore, I and, I think, Chaos would say, it’s a waste of time to push this. People cannot handle that much cognitive dissonance. We are already challenging them on race equality - the now-central organizing principle of the post-American/white regime. We have abundant facts at our disposal, as well as people’s lived reality. We should build on that, take on what really matters.

Even if you could be proven right re 9-11, I guarantee there would be no widespread anti-semitic reaction. Most people would say (no doubt correctly), “Only a few Jews were responsible. Let’s not stigmatize a whole group. Remember the Nazis, etc”. And that would be it.

On the other hand, immigration is a real and immediate problem, not just racially, but economically, esp for jobless Americans - or at least, it could be so presented. We could make real progress on that front, even if the movement to end immigration has to be couched in racially neutral budgetary or economic language. And longterm, ending or reducing immigration increases white EGI far more than getting people riled up at Israel, or Jews in general. Between liberals and Christian/evangelical Zionists, not to mention Jews themselves (and possibly nonwhites generally, fearing a WN reaction), nothing serious would happen to them. At most, an aid cutoff to Israel, maybe some antitrust legislation directed at Jewish media control (which would be wonderful, don’t misunderstand me). But that would not fundamentally change the existential plight of the white man.

>>>Discussing the really serious crimes of jews will not gain traction, according to Haller.. Better to focus on immigration and so on.

The stuff we are not to discuss is EXACTLY the stuff (crimes) that jews don't want discussed. Revealing utterly damning information will not be damning!

Maybe 85% will be in denial. What about the 15% who can accept the horror? After they have digested the truth they can spread the word to the rest.

Old August 14th, 2012 #369
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Maybe 85% will be in denial. What about the 15% who can accept the horror? After they have digested the truth they can spread the word to the rest.
Exactly! Inject them with TRUTH and let the truth destroy the lies as antibiotics destroy infectious diseases.

Old August 14th, 2012 #370
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
>>>Discussing the really serious crimes of jews will not gain traction, according to Haller.. Better to focus on immigration and so on.
Haller doesn't seem to grasp that every time a vote related to immigration comes up, the White side wins. Then the feds throw it out. Why waste time educating people on something they have already demonstrated umpteen times they believe?

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 14th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

Old August 14th, 2012 #371
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I said months ago that some of Johnson's writing had lost its shape and focus and read like it was the work of a committee rather than one man.
That's wholly due to his trying to have it two ways. It being darn near whatever he's discussing these days.

Quote:
Are all these white faggot sites like CC and Alternate Right getting one-on-one counselling from the Chosen or does it just seem that way?
Alt-right is just the old fraudulence that you can be radical and respectable. They're just picking up where Sam Francis left off. Sometimes they put out an interesting article, that's all they're good for. They're career girls, their writers, and you can well believe none of them would put a spare fingernail on the line for their race. Alt-right is shtick.

Quote:
Every cloud has a silver lining, though. The MacDonald-Johnson axis blew it big time with that essay and the Jew-Fag-Alliance is fully exposed now.

They should be showing Kosher certification badges on their home pages as signs of 'approval'
If it supports Jared Taylor, it ain't White, and if you think you'll get something White by funding it, you're a fool.

How can anyone who knows the truth about jews then turn around and be friends with a lying ass-clown like Jared Barnum Taylor who says jews are white? How can they support a conference that privileges jews over whites, and puts them up on the podium to give keynote addresses? What greatery mockery of our cause could there be?

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 14th, 2012 at 04:33 PM.

Old August 15th, 2012 #372
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
...if you think you'll get something White by funding it, you're a fool.
Quote:
The jew, “Lenin,” noted that bandits are dangerous to a revolutionary movement, because they seek to enhance their own wealth under the status quo.

Leon Degrelle was a political leader in his own right, & he wrote how easy it was to get money when his political appeal was popular. No amount of money to the blightwing can save Whites, as The Order proved in the case of Glenn Miller.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=144906

Old August 15th, 2012 #373
Alex Linder
Administrator

[going to copy in full last few days of debate at The White Network.]

Organon
August 12, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Greg claims he wants people of European descent to be resilient to manipulation against their racial interests, to “step over” the past, but he is asking that the reality of Jewish power form the basis for some sort of recognition of a Holocaust and a recognition of a Jewish right to ethnic self-determination in Israel (he has gone so far as to claim that we have an stake in Israel’s continued existence).

First, there was no Holocaust, and while Jewish deaths might add up to one in Jewish minds, they should not, for us. Granting that myth any basis in reality simply because Jews will whine gives us nothing in the way of any strength or resilience to manipulation. It simply demonstrates our vulnerability in the face of Jewish strength.

Second, from the presumed fact of “universal nationalism” or that all peoples are entitled to ethnic self-determination, it does not follow that Jews are entitled to land in Palestine. For Greg to decry German eastern foreign policy as “imperialism most foul” while granting the Jews a free pass on the murder and expulsion of Palestine’s inhabitants only reveals another layer of contradictions in Greg’s philosophy.

katana
August 13, 2012 at 8:26 am

Greg Johnson’s ‘coming out’ essay on the ‘Holocaust’ has much to commend itself in being his self ‘outing’.

Another benefit is to bring the whole topic to the forefront, where it belongs.

He urges us to throw away the hard won accomplishments of revisionists, the conclusive evidence that the ‘Holocaust’ is a gigantic lie. All for what? For nothing. Abandon decades of work and proof so that he can get more donations through charitable tax status.

His, let the jews have their ‘Holocaust’ so that they can hit us over the head non-stop with hoax movies, books, museums, articles and news, is nonsense. Does he really believe that by ‘stepping over’ it that jews will stop smashing White heads with the ‘Holocaust’ hammer? Does he believe in fairies?

We need to be doing the opposite, pushing to the forefront the gigantic jewish lies into White faces. The ‘Holocaust’ is unique in terms of jewish lies, greatly overshadowing their recent big lie, 911. It’s uniqueness, once widely exposed to the general public will help lead to the take down of the stranglehold that jewish power has over us. That is why they suppress it so much.

As for Johnson, I am still considering where he lies along the spectrum of being just ignorant to being a sell out. Probably half way.

Organon
August 13, 2012 at 10:22 am

Well, it would do for this anti-revisionist to consider the justifications of German policy in removing Jewry from continental Europe. Johnson wallows in Jewish suffering without even considering the very justifiable bases for removing Jews from Germany and Europe. Zuendel made brief remarks regarding domestic German policy after 1933 in his interview conducted by that Israeli journalist, but I think they were poorly formed and without needed comment as regards Jewish actions in Germany and abroad (other than being “irritants”), both long before Adolf Hitler’s appointment in January 1933 and concurrent with the early phases of the NSDAP’s government in that year.

As Johnson concedes, Jews had been making efforts to tear down our societies long before Hitler took office.

This is a poorly explored area from my perspective and it may be something worthy of an extensive essay, in part to counter the kind of nonsense propagated by people like Johnson. Revisionists are not compelled to revise information about the Holocaust because legislation against Jews that culminates in their discomfort is loathsome. What in fact the Jews experienced, which was no Holocaust and no different than what other groups suffered, was a far cry from what they deserved.

Henry
August 14, 2012 at 9:41 am

Carolyn said:

”I made it clear in an earlier comment here (which Alex posted in the VNN thread) that Michael Santomauro said that Thomas Dalton told him in a phone call that KMac himself refused to publish his “Reply to Johnson.” This was good enough for me (though not for Henry)”

My apologies Carolyn. I wasn’t really doubting anyone’s word merely wondering if Parrott had involved himself in this with Macdonald perhaps supporting his decision.

Of course, it’s highly unlikely that Parrott (or any other mod) has the power to accept or reject essays at TOO and so my question was stillborn before it was even published.

MacDonald’s position on revisionism became clear for all to see when another poster copied Macdonald’s rejection of another essay in answer to Johnson’s folly.

I might have had some sympathy for Kevin MacDonald’s decision not to involve TOO in open debate about the Holocaust as who knows what threats he’s had to endure for the valuable work he’s done these past years: but he did allow his site to be used as a platform by Johnson to attack revisionism and later also revealed himself as hostile when he refused to give equal billing to a considered repost from Dalton and others.

This smacks of an agenda and I’d like to know how they arrived at their position and if Jared Taylor’s Jewish pal, Robert Weissberg, is lurking somewhere in the background urging them on?

At the last AmRen MacDonald was present to hear Weissberg give a speech attacking white-nationalism wherein he gave his view that such extremism has no chance of receiving vital funding….”Prof. Weissberg also noted that there is no economic advantage to promoting white racial consciousness, and that most people do not act without financial incentives”

I’m sure Weissberg would recommend to MacDonald et al that the Holocaust question be placed in the same ‘vile’ category as white nationalism and thus rejected.

Here’s a summary of Weissbergs address:

”The first speaker Saturday morning was the always stimulating Robert Weissberg, Emeritus professor of University of Illinois at Champaign, who proposed “A Politically Viable Alternative to White Nationalism.” He argued that any movement that is explicitly based on white racial identity is “dead on arrival,” and must be repackaged in order to win successful recognition.

The reality—that racial nationalism “is intuitive and written in our genes” and that even children are conscious of race—is a huge advantage for those who want to build a racial movement, but any white movement today that takes an explicitly racial stand will fail: “We are considered just above child molesters.”

Prof. Weissberg also noted that there is no economic advantage to promoting white racial consciousness, and that most people do not act without financial incentives”

Source: http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...tive-advocacy/

Carolyn
August 14, 2012 at 12:53 pm

Quote:
This smacks of an agenda and I’d like to know how they arrived at their position and if Jared Taylor’s Jewish pal, Robert Weissberg, is lurking somewhere in the background urging them on?
If there’s an agenda, it’s probably more to steer clear of problems than to coordinate their political/philosophical positions. ‘For Fear of the Jews’ remains the descriptive term.

Jared Taylor’s featuring Jews as speakers, and others who attend tolerating it, is another matter. Weissberg’s speech was abominable, but he interspersed those offending words in amongst many others so that too many listeners found no fault in them. It’s kind of like what Greg Johnson does.

Matt Parrott
August 14, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Henry,

Quote:
My apologies Carolyn. I wasn’t really doubting anyone’s word merely wondering if Parrott had involved himself in this with Macdonald perhaps supporting his decision.
Prof. MacDonald’s disinterest in paranoid pseudo-historical buffoonery predates my helping him with some technical matters or his publication of Dr. Johnson’s essay.

I used to be concerned about finding ways to convince people who are obsessed about the “Holocaust” to recognize that it’s rapidly waning in influence and fading into historical irrelevance. Then it dawned on me: I don’t have to change anybody’s mind. I just have to wait a couple more decades and everybody who thinks the “Holocaust” is some big important issue to waste a bunch of time and money on will no longer be side-tracking every attempt to focus on core advocacy issues.

Oh, and a big congrats on your successful campaign against Voice of Reason. I’m certainly relieved that it will no longer be transmitting any discourse which fails to meet the demanding standards of this monomaniacal echo chamber.

Carolyn
August 14, 2012 at 11:35 pm
Quote:
Prof. MacDonald’s disinterest in paranoid pseudo-historical buffoonery predates my helping him with some technical matters or his publication of Dr. Johnson’s essay.
Matt, don’t you think you should know where Johnson got his Ph.D, and in what, before calling him Doctor? Or do you just take his word for it? I don’t doubt that he has one, they’re not that hard to get. I just want to know the institution.

Quote:
Oh, and a big congrats on your successful campaign against Voice of Reason.
You addressed this comment to Henry, so I guess it’s Henry you’re referring to? And we have to give you credit too, as the person who ditched more shows that he started than anyone else at VoR … by far. So congrats to you, Matt.

Matt Parrott
August 15, 2012 at 12:09 am

Carolyn,

Quote:
Matt, don’t you think you should know where Johnson got his Ph.D, and in what, before calling him Doctor?
No, I don’t. I called him Dr. before it was confirmed for me, because I invest more time and energy in criticizing our enemies than I do our allies. In fact, I even refrain from making spurious accusations against our enemies…much less our allies.

Quote:
You addressed this comment to Henry, so I guess it’s Henry you’re referring to?
The first part was to Henry. The following was to the network.

Quote:
And we have to give you credit too, as the person who ditched more shows that he started than anyone else at VoR … by far. So congrats to you, Matt.
I went on a scheduled and unavoidable hiatus for a major life event, and the Friday Show was designed from the beginning to have a flexible and rotating selection of hosts.

But you do have a point there. I may have faltered in my support. There’s more I could have done. But whatever I’ve done wrong, it’s short of active and malicious sabotage of too many dedicated advocates to list.

Carolyn
August 15, 2012 at 1:09 am

Matt – Truly you don’t know what you’re talking about. A Ph.D. is tied to the institution that grants it. There is no such thing as a generic Ph.D. Every Ph.D. holder knows this and declares the university and department his came from. Except for our little Greggy Johnson who wants to keep his a secret. Little Greggy would have liked to have kept his name a secret too, but being editor of TOQ was too much to pass by, so he consented to using his real name … maybe. Matt, you ought to be more discriminating. And let me inform readers that I don’t know you, I’ve never met you or spoken to you, I’ve only listened to you on VoR programs.

Quote:
I went on a scheduled and unavoidable hiatus for a major life event, and the Friday Show was designed from the beginning to have a flexible and rotating selection of hosts.
It wasn’t just this latest Friday Show that you dropped out of. You previously started two shows of your own that didn’t last long, and you were joining Mike Conner on another one, if I recall, but you quickly disappeared from that one too. Carolyn Yeager, on the other hand, was nothing but an asset to Voice of Reason from her first show. She never failed to have a NEW show; never ran re-runs. CY behaved professionally at all times, something I can’t say about Mike Conner, although he mostly did. I haven’t told the story of Mike Conner yet, and I don’t intend to unless I am provoked enough. So watch out. What Mike was saying about me after my “Homosexual Menace” program (which of course came to my attention) was full of falsehoods and self-serving statements. I have it on file. The problems that VoR is having, and has had, are not anything that I am responsible for. I saw it coming, and that’s why I left.

Quote:
But whatever I’ve done wrong, it’s short of active and malicious sabotage of too many dedicated advocates to list.
I have not been “malicious” and have not carried out any “sabotage.” At The White Network, I was finally free from “fellow hosts’ sensitivities” and could tackle whatever subjects I wanted. None of my shows on tWn were planned in advance; none of it had I even thought about earlier. But I’m proud of the work that I’ve done. A lot of my criticism of people you favor, like Jared Taylor, James Edwards, Paul Gottfried, was done on programs when I was still at VoR. Mike Conner didn’t have any problem with those types of shows until I was no longer on his network. Strange!

So take your “dedicated advocates” talk somewhere else; don’t bother me with it. However, since you’re white, you’re welcome to comment here.

Matt Parrott
August 15, 2012 at 1:52 am

Carolyn,

Greg has taken steps to partition parts of his life off to protect himself from exactly this sort of malicious digging and accusing you’re doing. He most likely assumed the heat we be primarily coming from the other side, but you live and learn.

Quote:
It wasn’t just this latest Friday Show that you dropped out of. You previously started two shows of your own that didn’t last long, and you were joining Mike Conner on another one, if I recall, but you quickly disappeared from that one too.
I had one single show, Radio Free Indiana, which I cancelled after a few months. He then encouraged me to join him as a co-host on The Friday Show, a gig which we planned from the beginning to have a flexible hosting schedule that could work around my planned hiatus. I don’t know where all these other shows are coming from, probably the same fevered imagination most of your other accusations come from, I suppose.

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 15th, 2012 at 01:44 PM.

Old August 15th, 2012 #374
Alex Linder
Administrator

Ulfric
August 15, 2012 at 3:44 am

“Weissberg’s speech was abominable”

That is an understatement.

That was the final nail in the coffin for me and this A3P/Amren crowd. Before that, I made excuses for them that they were some kind of gateway nationalism. No more!

They are either fools are straight out traitors to sit through that speech!

Armor
August 15, 2012 at 4:08 am

Thomas Dalton is wrong about the genocide of White nations. Technically, what is being done to us is really genocide. And Greg Johnson is right to point out that the Jews know what they are doing to us better than anyone else does. Not because they have been genocided themselves, but because they always have that issue on their mind, and their policies revolve around it. For example, they have created Israel to ensure their survival as a race, so they won’t disappear by miscegenation with White people.
Ulfric
August 15, 2012 at 4:18 am

My problem with VoR these days is that they are nothing but a vehicle for the Amren/A3P crowd to preach moderation to nationalists.

Furthermore, they seem to care more about Ron Paul then they do our cause. Kelso for example spends a good 75% of his time yapping about the wonders of Ron Paul and Paul Craig Roberts (and other Patriotards) and kissing the ass of the movement hacks such as Jared Taylor and of course promoting the A3P to send money as if these men are providing anything in the way of leadership whatsoever.

Im tired of it.

Henry
August 15, 2012 at 8:33 am

Matt said:

Quote:
Is that just your own opinion or is it one that Kevin MacDonald also supports?

If he does consider revisionism to be ”paranoid pseudo-historical buffoonery” then that’s very interesting as this view reflects the mainstream opinion of MacDonald’s own work on the Jewish question. I believe he’s struggled to have his work accepted for peer review, which must be very frustrating. In fact his work has been univerally condemmed by his peers. So perhaps this is one of those cases where the abused (MacDonald) in turn, became the abuser of others.

Matt,

I’d like your opinion on an email sent by Robert Weissberg in 2007.

Prof. Weissberg hasn’t denied sending this email so there’s no paranoia involved in raising this issue, and one would hope that after seeing its content, you might also feel some anxiety as to Weissberg’s intentions re. AmRn, and white nationalism in general: especially given all that you’ve gained from Prof. MacDonald’s own warnings as to the dangers posed by Jewish group strategy.

Here it is:

An ‘email’ from Robert Weissberg to the Jewish Defense Organization (JDO) on the matter of AmRen and “strategy”

Quote:
Dear Sir:

I see you are trying to organize a disruption of the upcoming American Renaissance meeting. This is a serious mistake and you are hurting Jews.

Let be absolutely clear. I am Jewish, a strong hard-line supporter of Israel, an AIPAC benefactor, and so on and so on. My mother fled Poland in 1938 and she left behind most of her family. I raised both my children Jewish. On the other side, I’ve written for the AR publication and attended several meetings.

You have it all wrong. I’d estimate that there are more than a dozen Jews who regularly attend AR meetings, several who speak at them, and so on. I know Jared Taylor personally and have invited him to eat at my house (and served Kosher wine, to boot).

There is a Nazi element there–the Storm Front–and Jared is trying his best to get rid of them. But, there are also anti-Semitic elements at most major universities–this is a sad fact of modern life.

If you persist in doing what you plan to do, this will be a shanda for the Jews. Cheap thrills, at best. It will only strengthen the few remaining crackpots who openly hate Jews.

Please re-think you strategy. I’ve taught politics for 35 years, including strategy, and this is a terrible idea. There are better ways to fight the enemy.

Best,

Bob

Robert Weissberg

Professor of Political Science-Emeritus
University of Illinois-Urbana
99 Battery Pl. apt 28A
New York, NY 10280
212 945 1964
917 843 2292

[email protected]

Source: http://jewishdefense.org/RobertWeissberg/
Robert Weissberg has not denied sending this email and so from this should be no doubt about the purpose of the Jews at AmRen. Indeed, this raises important questions about Jared Taylor that can’t be ignored and should be answered.

Don’t you agree?

Hadding
August 15, 2012 at 9:34 am

Quote:
Might I please ask for your help in dealing with the charge from some jews I am arguing with elsewhere regarding Zundel’s being jewish? They are getting this garbage from wikipedia, and I believe is based also on a charge from a jewish jounalist in Toronto, Mark Bonokoski.
The whole basis of the rumor is that Zundel’s maternal grandfather was named Isidor Mayer. That may sound jewy to somebody in North America but Mayer is a perfectly normal German name and Isidor is an Ancient Greek name. This is no basis for claiming that Zundel’s grandfather was a Jew.

Hadding
August 15, 2012 at 10:11 am

Quote:
Thomas Dalton is wrong about the genocide of White nations. Technically, what is being done to us is really genocide. And Greg Johnson is right to point out that the Jews know what they are doing to us better than anyone else does. Not because they have been genocided themselves, but because they always have that issue on their mind, and their policies revolve around it. For example, they have created Israel to ensure their survival as a race, so they won’t disappear by miscegenation with White people.
1. While what is happening to the White race in the United States can be argued as fitting the United Nations’ definition of genocide, that is not what most people think the word means. For most people genocide means stacks of dead bodies. If you use the UN’s definition you will look like what Greg Johnson called me, a flim-flam artist. Also, you will look weak and foolish, because the whole gist of such an argument is to try to persuade anti-racists to cut White people some slack.

2. Although the claim of ensuring the survival of the Jewish people has been made, the establishment of the State of Israel in Palestine is primarily about symbolism. Without the symbolism, Madagascar would be obviously a much better location for a secure Jewish state. The Book of Isaiah says that the Jews will rule their enemies that had tried to destroy them (in their minds, the whole world) from Jerusalem.

Matt Parrott
August 15, 2012 at 10:47 am

Henry,

Quote:
Is that just your own opinion or is it one that Kevin MacDonald also supports?
I’m speculating.

Quote:
If he does consider revisionism to be ”paranoid pseudo-historical buffoonery” then that’s very interesting as this view reflects the mainstream opinion of MacDonald’s own work on the Jewish question.
Yes. According to mainstream opinion, MacDonald’s work is quackery; as is Jared Taylor’s, for that matter. Just because we’ve landed in their quackery bucket doesn’t mean that there’s no such thing as quackery or that other things which have been popularly dismissed as quackery are something other than quackery.

The line must be drawn somewhere, after all. Witness this network’s show on “delusional thinking”. It’s a show in which stuff which is incorrect is dismissed by somebody who’s herself been dismissed by others as incorrect.

To clarify, we’re all “Holocaust Deniers” relative to the mainstream opinion. My position, which is similar to Greg’s, doesn’t win me any relief from the charge that I’m a “Holocaust Denier”. I don’t hold my opinion as an “angle” or due to concern about appearing too “radical” or “delusional”. I hold it because I’ve researched the matter to a limited extent and found that to be the case.

I’ll never research it to the satisfaction of those who perceive it to be some sort of Excalibur sword in a quest to assuage White Guilt. As I suggested earlier, there’s a generational factor at play which will work itself out over time. The Holocaust Card has been thoroughly maxed out, especially with younger audiences who question its relevance to contemporary issues. Younger mainstream and nationalist audiences alike see it as a smaller and smaller episode in the historical background.

Those who wish to research it are welcome to do so, and I support (with more than just my words) the right of revisionists to study and speak freely about these matters. But I don’t think it belongs at the forefront of white advocacy efforts and I don’t think it’s wise to invest time and energy in it with the hope of reaping benefits for our people.

Quote:
So perhaps this is one of those cases where the abused (MacDonald) in turn, became the abuser of others.
Respectfully disagreeing (and he’s consistently been more respectful than I’m being at the moment) is not “abuse”.

Quote:
I’d like your opinion on an email sent by Robert Weissberg in 2007.
I can’t confirm the authenticity, but it seems legitimate. It’s certainly cogent with the rest of what we’ve seen from Weissberg. I’m not quite sure what the revelation is. Jared always has been and likely always will be friendly with a small but vocal cabal of Amreni Jews. Jared was inviting Jews to speak at his conference while I was still in elementary school.

I disagree with Jared about Jews being “White”. I do not believe what they bring to the table (which is admittedly in actuality and in theory impressive) is worth either the potential for misdirection or the exception to a coherent [White = European] definition of Whiteness.

Weissberg’s letter wasn’t a confession that Jared is actually a double agent serving the Jews, but rather that Jared and what he is doing is good for the Jews. I would hope that Amreni Jews see Jared Taylor’s brand of White Advocacy as “good for the Jews”. Weissberg, Jared, myself, you, and everybody else here agree that AmRen is good for the Jews. The JDL and the mainstream Jewish community disagree.

I fail to see the scandal or revelation here.

My own position on Amreni Jews is to to be (genuinely) friendly with those who wish to be friendly with us, and consider Jews allies to the extent that they’re allied with us…at arm’s length. From representatives of one sovereign nation to another. In accordance with consistent ethnic nationalist principles. No close “inner circle” networking. No plotting. No intermarriage or anything like that. A Jew can never be a comrade because he integrally lacks a shared identity with us.

Ulfric,

Quote:
My problem with VoR these days is that they are nothing but a vehicle for the Amren/A3P crowd to preach moderation to nationalists.
Go back and listen to the multiple shows in which Mike Conner, Greg Johnson, and I positively skewered Ron Paul. VoR was eager to support just about any pro-White vehicle. CofCC is the only other major show in town aside from A3P for formal organizing and they already have The Political Cesspool, so VoR ended up featuring a disproportionate amount of A3P stuff…not through any bias or favor on VoR’s part.

I reject the framing of the Holocaust Debate as one between mainstreamers and radicals. The Holocaust Thing is a distraction, not an overindulgence. It’s a scholarly historical issue disguising itself as a cardinal contemporary political consideration. I would note this very article I’m commenting on as evidence in my case, with the Holocaust Denier blowing off Greg Johnson’s concerns about our impending genocide as absurd.

Step back for a moment and see that not only is Dr. Johnson passionately and consistently opposed to the Jews, but that he is also a more reliable and passionate advocate for our people than Prof. Dalton. You’re allowing this one side issue–whether or not the Holocaust is of pivotal importance–distract you from what we should all agree is the goal: reversing White dispossession. In that matter, Johnson is clearly more radical than Dalton.

Carolyn
August 15, 2012 at 10:47 am

Quote:
Greg has taken steps to partition parts of his life off to protect himself from exactly this sort of malicious digging and accusing you’re doing.
What is “malicious digging and accusing” about expecting a man who calls himself a Ph.D. and allows people to address him as “Doctor” to name the institution of higher learning that is indissolubly associated with his Ph.D? What is “Doctor” Johnson afraid that people will find out? Obviously, he doesn’t want us on his side to know much about him. I believe I know what he is hiding – and you know too and are happy to cover it up – but perhaps there is even more to hide than that.

I repeat what I said on my last radio show, sent to me by correspondent: The whole point of a doctorate is that it is a qualification in a particular discipline, or pseudo-discipline, from a particular institution. Apart from Doctor Feelgood, if a person does not say what their supposed doctorate is in and where it was granted/earned, then they cannot be referred to as “Doctor”.

You, Matt Parrott, pick and choose what you judge important by the criterion of your own advancement in the WN world you desire to be part of. You behave like a groupie, and that is why few people, apart from those you serve, respect you. Other words would be toady or water-carrier.

Quote:
I had one single show, Radio Free Indiana, which I cancelled after a few months.
You cancelled and then came back again. Here is your schedule of shows: Oct. 14 – Nov. 24, 2010. Then a break. Picking up again on Jan 19, 2011, you did four programs (Jan. 26, Feb. 9, March 9). Then your RFI show ended. When VoR allowed your weekly show to come back two months later, it was so you could promote “Dr.” Greg Johnson’s new book, Confessions …. Here is the blurb for the program:

Quote:
Matt Parrott gives a brief recap on what’s been going on in Indiana during the break from airing the weekly show then shares an essay he’s recently written, entitled “Cat Lady Logic“. After the break, he interviews Dr. Greg Johnson, the editor of Counter-Currents Publishing, discussing his latest projects and articles from his book, Confessions of a Reluctant Hater.

For a limited time, Lighthouse Literature is offering a special discount of 5% to Radio Free Indiana’s fans who buy the book with the coupon code RFI. Three free excerpts from the book are also available at the site, including the ones discussed in tonight’s podcast.
This last version of RFI lasted from June 3 to June 24, (basically a new attempt for the program) and then you were done – used up. You filled up your last two shows by reading from your manifesto, Hoosier Nation-The Book.

Among those you interviewed during your spotty performance as a radio host were: Dr. David Yeagley, Dr. Kevin MacDonald, John Derbyshire, Jared Taylor, “Dr.” Greg Johnson, Andy Nowicki (one of Greg Johnson’s Counter-Currents authors).

You made two appearances as “co-host” on “This Week in Disorganized America” on Nov. 19 and Dec. 3, 2010. The impression I had was that you would be an ongoing part of that program. This was right before Mishko quit in disgust. Believe me, I know all about that.

After this, you showed up again (Poor Mike Conner keeps making the same mistakes again and again) as permanent co-host of the new Friday Show, beginning on Dec. 30, 2011 – one year after your last appearance on VoR. The announcement read: “The main co-hosts will be Mike Conner and Matt Parrott. There may well be other co-hosts, as well as special guests.” I volunteered at the time, and one later time, to be a “guest co-host” on the Friday Show, and was told “Oh, good” but was never asked. Although Robert Stark and Paul Fromm were. Explain that from a point of view of wanting to be successful, will you? It reveals a desire to promote certain VoR personalities over others.

You managed to appear on 20 shows this time before you abandoned ship. Among the guests were the same line-up as you interviewed in the past. You were pretty good in the first few shows, but then you became more and more indifferent.

Quote:
I don’t know where all these other shows are coming from, probably the same fevered imagination most of your other accusations come from, I suppose.
Now that I’ve explained “all these other shows” you can see it’s not my “fevered imagination” at all, it is your typical downplaying or suppression of what you don’t want brought up. I don’t make anything up, and when I am wrong, I make a point of correcting myself. That’s why criticisms from you and your camp are all generalities and name-calling. You, like Greg and like Mike Conner, have never quoted a single word from me. There’s a reason – if you did, you would expose the truth I have not yet revealed about yourselves and Voice of Reason!
(edited this last sentence at 1:30 p.m.)

Old August 15th, 2012 #375
Alex Linder
Administrator

Hadding
August 15, 2012 at 10:48 am

Quote:
The Leuchter report was NOT “debunked” or proven worthless, or anything like that. It had a small error or something left out, but that didn’t invalidate it’s conclusions.
There is one section of The Leuchter Report that is problematic, the section that talks about concentrations of HCN gas needed for delousing vs. killing people. Leuchter was no expert on killing insects, and his figures for appropriate gas-concentration in an execution gas-chamber are based on the intention of causing a rapid and humane death, an intention which Holocaustians are not willing to attribute to the evil Germans.

Judge Ron Thomas therefore would not let Leuchter testify about gas-concentrations, but since he had been constructing gas-chambers for a living he was qualified as an expert on the necessary structural characteristics of gas-chambers, wherein the Auschwitz Kremas are conspicuously deficient. If somebody says that Leuchter is no expert you can respond that he was qualified as an expert by a Canadian court.

Hadding
August 15, 2012 at 11:05 am

I am disappointed that Matt Parrott is back to calling revisionism “buffoonery.” I thought he had learned better.

It amazes me that any reasonably informed person could say that the Holohoax is irrelevant when the famous Whitaker Mantra is explicitly about trying to navigate around that propaganda and its effects.

Quote:
“But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.”
Some of us prefer simply to cut the Gordian Knot.

Hadding
August 15, 2012 at 11:56 am

I see the interest in Greg Johnson’s past or personal life as an unproductive distraction. The problem with Johnson is with what we can see for ourselves, what he says openly.

Carolyn
August 15, 2012 at 11:58 am

Quote:
The line must be drawn somewhere, after all. Witness this network’s show on “delusional thinking”. It’s a show in which stuff which is incorrect is dismissed by somebody who’s herself been dismissed by others as incorrect.
Matt Parrott – If you persist in using innuendo and implication in referring to that which you don’t want to mention, your comments will not longer be allowed. You have the privilege of posting here, so don’t be an ass.

You are hereby required to come up with what this “somebody” has been incorrect on or about, and by whom, or goodbye Matt Parrott.

Carolyn
August 15, 2012 at 12:02 pm

Maybe that is the only problem you are interested in, Hadding. But I see other problems. If it wasn’t a problem, it wouldn’t be hidden. This is a book publisher and writer who wants to be taken seriously.

Matt Parrott
August 15, 2012 at 12:24 pm

Hadding,

Quote:
I am disappointed that Matt Parrott is back to calling revisionism “buffoonery.” I thought he had learned better.
To be clear, I’m calling attempts to prop it up as a central issue buffoonery and I’m calling attempts to use it as a litmus test issue among advocates buffoonery. What’s going on here…comrades allies as enemies for failing to toe a sufficiently hard line on revisionism…is buffoonery, is it not?

As for the Mantra, it engages then sets aside the very notion of “White Guilt” as illegitimate…a far more concise and effective strategy than attempting to prove that Whites are historically innocent of every doing anything wrong. In fact, it even implicitly accepts that Nazis killed six million Jews…something which I publicly disagree with.

Carolyn,

Quote:
You are hereby required to come up with what this “somebody” has been incorrect on or about, and by whom, or goodbye Matt Parrott.
You read too much into what I was saying. My point was that there’s somebody to the left of you saying you’re too extreme and somebody to the right of you saying you’re too moderate.

Don’t bother calling security, I’ll show myself out.

Mary
August 15, 2012 at 1:01 pm

Thank you for taking the time to respond, Hadding. Much appreciated

Carolyn
August 15, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Quote:
Carolyn,

You read too much into what I was saying. My point was that there’s somebody to the left of you saying you’re too extreme and somebody to the right of you saying you’re too moderate.
As I knew, Parrott cannot come up with what I was supposedly incorrect about or who said it! Instead of admitting it, he says (as his Dr Johnson always does) that I read something into his words that was not there! He reveals his duplicity right there, as all can read what he said.

Quote:
It’s a show in which stuff which is incorrect is dismissed by somebody who’s herself been dismissed by others as incorrect.
He can’t stand behind his words. He’s a double-talker. And since he knows he came here only to engage in double-talk and has nothing else to offer, he says:

Quote:
Don’t bother calling security, I’ll show myself out.
Good.

Old August 15th, 2012 #376
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Quote:
Matt Parrott- I used to be concerned about finding ways to convince people who are obsessed about the “Holocaust” to recognize that it’s rapidly waning in influence and fading into historical irrelevance.
I thought these people are out of touch, after reading this from Matt Parrott, I know they are

Old August 17th, 2012 #377
Jimmy Marr

Default Joggers vs. Joggernaughts

I suggest new terms for the parties in this debate:

Joggers: Those who comply with the dictates of JOGGER (Jewish Occupation Government's Guilt Enforcement Racket)

Joggernaughts: Those who resist the dictates of JOGGER.

Old August 17th, 2012 #378
Jimmy Marr

Default Joggers vs. whiggers

In my opinion joggers are just whiggers in high waisted trousers.

Old August 17th, 2012 #379
Alex Linder
Administrator

I noticed Greg "Brown" Johnson or "BJ," or "Beej," posted a Golden Dawn video, then removed it. I wonder why? Perhaps the contrast between what he advises people do and what Golden Dawn is doing is too great for him to bear. It might lead to comments like this:

"So, Greg, according to your theory, Golden Dawn should withdraw from politics...stop feeding poor people...stop helping old women go to the ATM...and start writing 5,000-word essays on Batman movies. Have I got that right?"

Old August 17th, 2012 #380
Greg Johnson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I noticed Greg "Brown" Johnson or "BJ," or "Beej," posted a Golden Dawn video, then removed it. I wonder why? Perhaps the contrast between what he advises people do and what Golden Dawn is doing is too great for him to bear. It might lead to comments like this:

"So, Greg, according to your theory, Golden Dawn should withdraw from politics...stop feeding poor people...stop helping old women go to the ATM...and start writing 5,000-word essays on Batman movies. Have I got that right?"
Truth is just a click away:

http://www.counter-currents.com/tag/videos/

Par for the course for Alex Linder, who may turn the occasional clever and funny phrase, but in the end is nothing more than a dirty, lying journalist who is indifferent to truth and reason, somebody who has been imagining arguments with Jews for so long that he has become spiritually one of them.

I think Golden Dawn is an interesting phenomenon, worth watching. I encourage all sincere White Nationalists to utilize their talents and interests to find constructive ways to fight for our people's future. I think that Counter-Currents best fits my talents and interests and political vision. But I never claimed that it was the ONE RIGHT WAY.

Furthermore, let's not pretend that Alex does anything more than write on the internet, much of it slanderous bullshit that nobody with intellectual integrity and a concern with the truth would permit himself. You've been weighed and found wanting, Alex, not that that'll stop you.

Tags
#1, holocaust fairytales, holocaust mythology, jared taylor, revisionism

Thread