VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 18th, 2009 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Epigram, observation on P.C.

Political Correctness is jewish in origin, but it takes a WASP to do it right.

Old June 18th, 2009 #2
cillian

Don't know if I agree with that. The french, germen, irish, swedes all seem to be doing a pretty good job of swallowing the same poison.

Old June 18th, 2009 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

Your typical PC professor at State U., say that Jensen down in Austin from the Kievsky post, is an academic Eminem.

Just as 'Slim Shady' makes a better nigger than the real thing, Jensen makes an unsuperable New Judeo-Soviet-AmeriKwan manlet, or however you want to desginate the gerbilized eunuch whiteskins are supposed to morph into, by tendentious tenderizing.

You see what I'm saying?

Even in perversity, white genius trumps all pretenders.

We are the best at the good things, and we are the best at the bad things too.

Let's just admit we're superior, and dig it, ponyboy-style.

Works for me.

No, no, really I'm not a supremacist. When I look at niggers and beandogs, I see my equals. And boy do I respect them. Fine, upstanding folks, those beandogs. Don't get no more respectabler than them bluegum beauts.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 18th, 2009 at 06:40 PM.

Old June 18th, 2009 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cillian View Post
Don't know if I agree with that. The french, germen, irish, swedes all seem to be doing a pretty good job of swallowing the same poison.
I mean WASP in broadest sense - German, English, Nordic. Even Celtic aren't all that different.

Old June 18th, 2009 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Might say that really only WASPs can do PC. I mean WASP not as apart from other ethnic groups but more in sense of stand-in for white elite.

A jew can't really be PC, he's just jewing jewily - being a sleazy shitbag, no matter the politics.

A jew is a turd, but a WASP is turd-covered chocolate.

Old June 18th, 2009 #6
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I mean WASP in broadest sense - German, English, Nordic. Even Celtic aren't all that different.
Seems to be an american thing use WASP as a general term for Whites of all ethnicities. I consider myself of celtic descent so I find it a particularly objectionable label, though I agree there is very little difference.

Old June 18th, 2009 #7
cillian

Quote:
Might say that really only WASPs can do PC. I mean WASP not as apart from other ethnic groups but more in sense of stand-in for white elite.

A jew can't really be PC, he's just jewing jewily - being a sleazy shitbag, no matter the politics.

A jew is a turd, but a WASP is turd-covered chocolate.
And yet there is a peculiar racism in pc, trying to make them as good as White by closing this gap or filling that quota and always with someone elses money thrown at the problem. Modern alchemy as you have called it. If they really were equal they wouldn't need help.

Old June 18th, 2009 #8
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Seems to be an american thing use WASP as a general term for Whites of all ethnicities. I consider myself of celtic descent so I find it a particularly objectionable label, though I agree there is very little difference.
I also am going by my own personal experience. The people I actually had run-ins with, college admins, were all WASPS, and maybe one German, to get ethnic. I don't distinguish between island monkeys, they're the same. Their differences interest them; to outsiders their similarities are far more pronounced. That is, they're face/attitude people. The figure they cut, the way they look to others, matters more than their internal substance. That general truth, which admits of many exceptions, is why British culture is inferior to German culture. The reason we have such a hard time developing WN in America is largely because of our British cultural roots. It is evident even on VNN that my advocacy of hardness -- of taking a position and applying it logically and consistently across the board -- falls mostly on deaf ears. Pat Buchanan sounds like us. Jared Taylor seems nice. No matter how sound the logic that we ought exclude them, the personal overrides the political - this is the signal failing and difficulty we face in America, and it is because of our British heritage - the British are a class-riven society in which the elite go to two schools, and they are on their own side, against the rest of the world and even their own lower classes. This foul but successful system has been repeated in America, so that all we get for president and senator are WASPS, and now yids, who've gone to Yale or Harvard.

Politics, the German way, is not personal. I absorbed this lesson over there. Germans don't get sidetracked on personality, they study up, they pick their school, they go knock heads (hard side) or do the preparation (soft side) of the curriculum, order forms, paper work, organizing. I get utterly disgusted talking with people who seem to think that politics is nothing more than a battle of personalities. That's an utterly alien Irish-English concept, not a German concept at all.

We need to go German in order to win. I don't mean culturally, just in the limited sense described above. Take the personalities out, and fight over the principles and the policies. If someone isn't objectively on our side, and is objectively advocating that which hurts us, the fact that he is

nice
polite
erudite
well scrubbed

is irrelevant, and should not be taken into consideration.

Americans are too "nice" or weak to do this.

Even most VNN people are too nice/weak to do this.

Old June 18th, 2009 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
And yet there is a peculiar racism in pc, trying to make them as good as White by closing this gap or filling that quota and always with someone elses money thrown at the problem. Modern alchemy as you have called it. If they really were equal they wouldn't need help.
You're missing what I'm saying. I'm not talking about why PC is wrong. I'm talking about the WASP as the embodied perfection of the PC type. We all agree that type is awful, dangerous, disgusting, frankly unbelievable in that, without having seen it, no one would believe it actually exists. Who can believe that a creature could exist that perfectly hates itself and advocates its own suicide, essentially? Yet the WASP in the form of the college prof and college administrator has been brought to that pitch-perfection.

Old June 18th, 2009 #10
cillian

The irish have taken on the british way of selecting leaders, before they came the king was elected by and from the clan leaders, not a position passed on by birth, and we had no parliament either.

btw, where does 'island monkey' come from?

Last edited by cillian; June 18th, 2009 at 05:26 PM.

Old June 18th, 2009 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
The irish have taken on the british way of selecting leaders, before they came the king was elected by and from the clan leaders, not a position passed on by birth, and we had no parliament either.

btw, where does 'island monkey' come from?
I don't want to discuss British/Irish on this thread, just my main point.

I think it's a slur Germans use for British: Inselaffen. Affen is plural of monkey; Insel means island.

Probably derived from the superior island monkeys, the kangaroos on Gibraltar.

Surely the Germans can be excused for observing the simianilarity between the fellow above and the fellow below.

Another good slur for British is the one used by the French - rosbifs. Referring to the redness they get on their fishbelly-white skins after lying in the Riviera sun.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 18th, 2009 at 06:16 PM.

Old June 18th, 2009 #12
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Another good slur for British is the one used by the French - rosbifs. Referring to the redness they get on their fishbelly-white skins when after lying in the Riviera sun.
That sounds like an anti-white slur.

Are the French happier that they have swarthy skin?

Old June 18th, 2009 #13
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Well, it typically means a clean-cut, well-dressed, middle to upper class, sometimes snobbish white person of northern European descent. More specifically a Yankee from the northeast.

Old June 18th, 2009 #14
Alex Linder
Administrator

Back to the point:

There's something inherently overly apple-polishy about whites. They follow the rules a little too much. They have too much fear of authority. These are turned against them by more cynical peoples.

Whites are too often like little white purse dogs, yipping and chasing sticks. Panting and mouth-licking their owners.

And yes, these qualities are seen more often in WASPs, in blue-eyed naifs, than in Slavs or Mediterraneans. The insano-earnestness combined with alacrity and diligence leads these high-IQ nitwits to the top of the academic world, where they reproduce hermaphroditically with their own kind, thereby strengthening the problem tendencies.

Old June 18th, 2009 #15
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
I think all white countries have a similar type of white busybody fanatical do-gooder type, these types are usually either protestants or they are individuals who have made left/liberalism their ersatz religion. In another age they would have been known as puritans, Calvinists (if I remember correctly) and in Hungary there were some special religious zealots, but their name escapes me at the moment.

Old June 18th, 2009 #16
Alex Linder
Administrator

Even if it has to be purchased at the price of stupidity and violence, as with low-rent whites, trash or Celtics or rebels or rednecks (not saying any of these is the right term, merely an approximation of the thing I'm trying to get at) it's a price worth paying, in my view. I would rather be around people comfortable in their own skin than little dog-men looking to please some authority, good or bad.

Old June 18th, 2009 #17
Alex Linder
Administrator

The problem with WASP culture is there's no IT there.

You never get to IT.

IT, in WASP, is following a form. And then time running out before you ever get to the content. Which is the precise model followed by opinionmongers in jew-controlled media. WASP and jew fit very nicely.

WASP is a failed cultural model, and we can make lemonade out of the jews' destruction of it.

You will see this forum evolve along the lines of the correct culture for Whites, the culture that ought to be the dominant culture, and I think will appeal to most Whites, given the choice.

Old June 18th, 2009 #18
Mark
Banned

Quote:
Back to the point:

There's something inherently overly apple-polishy about whites. They follow the rules a little too much. They have too much fear of authority. These are turned against them by more cynical peoples.
Makes for a good civilization though, don't you think?

It can also be a positive, if we have a good leader. Part of that willingness to be led by an authority figure is how Hitler achieved what he did. It was a beautiful thing to see so many people in synchronicity.

I don't blame our people, I blame our elites.

Old June 18th, 2009 #19
cillian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
All white countries have a similar type of white busybody fanatical do-gooder type, these types are usually either protestants or they are individuals who have made left/liberalism their ersatz religion. In another age they would have been known as puritans, Calvinists (if I remember correctly) and in Hungary there were some special religious zealots, but their name escapes me at the moment.
Yeah? Those always seemed more internal than external, more interested in attacking each other for not being holy enough and outsiders were just too ungodly to bother with.

Here in mostly catholic Ireland the amount of charity drives is just ridiculous. We get several little pamphlets stuck in our mail box a week and every time I go to town there are charity workers stationed outside every bank and the post office bothering everyone that walks past, on every street highschool students working in teams carrying a bucket and asking for moneyand every store has a cup at the counter for one charity or another and most of them are collecting money for africa. Every now and then it's for the disabled, if they mean irish disabled, I have no idea, I wouldn't be surprised if they were sending wheelchairs to africa.

Old June 18th, 2009 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark View Post
Makes for a good civilization though, don't you think?
No, I don't.

WASP are the form-creating folk. This is good in sports, which were almost all created by WASPs, and which other peoples actually get some use and enjoyment from, but absolutely catastrophic in politics. Worst of all, the WASP sees his version of democracy as not only a good thing for him, but a thing that must be spread over the rest of the world like some bleh-tasting, poisonous mayonnaise. By contrast with his politics, WASP sports have been adopted by other peoples because they are good. No one chooses, likes, or admires democracy. That's why, like any disease, it's always announced by bombs, bullets and barrages of bullshit.

The WASP thinks everyone else wants to be like him (1) or (2) should and must be made to be like him. Both of these are wrong, and the second has brought immeasurable misery to the world. Again, the leftists are right, but for the wrong reasons. Colonialism was not wrong because it was racist, it was bad for other reasons - it wasn't racist enough. Just as the problem with Mencken was not that he was anti-semitic, it was that he was not anti-jew enough. A virtually immaculate analyst, Mencken's one blot is his utter inability to perceive where organized jewry would take us.

Last edited by Alex Linder; June 18th, 2009 at 06:49 PM.

Thread