Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 26th, 2006 #21
Jack Frost

Thank you for posting those links. I was on Mason's mailing list when the UO was still in Ohio. Nice to find the book online.
THE LAWS OF THE TRIBE; (1) The law of BIOLOGICAL INTEGRITY (love inside, hate outside); (2) The law of TERRITORY (private property); (3) The law of LEADERSHIP (by the best); (4) The law of STATUS (or the natural place of every individual in a group); and (5) MOTHERHOOD for females. - George Lincoln Rockwell

Old November 28th, 2006 #22
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Chapters 7, 8, and 9 are released:

http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/

Old November 28th, 2006 #23
brutus

RE: Geoff

Great presentation of important work, please continue, in spite of what I have to say below.

Some random thoughts:

Call me Mr. Skeptical, but somehow I feel Mason’s path is one that sounds jewish in so much as it advocates “doing nothing”. A wait and see attitude is presented and we are drawn along with powerful truths but ultimately no forth right call to action. We hear, dynamic talk of revolution right up to the very precipice of action, but then the reins are jerked back to a complete halt. Ask yourself, honestly.........wouldn’t the jews love for us to all adopt this wait and see attitude?

I am not trashing the entire concept by any means, because we can pick and choose from the various truths presented and blend them into our contemporary movement. And there’s much good stuff here to do that.

I would rather see Mason’s ideas presented and coupled with a call to action that encourages “smart gorilla tactics”. We must help the system to fall. The key variable is timing. If we wait for the inevitable, by that time, it’s highly probable that White populations will be an insignificant percentage incapable of resisting our own genocide. We must advocate action and keep within our rights to do so. We must ride herd on our youth's anger and direct it to our best advantage. They will gladly do the wet work, we will watch their back.

On Charles Manson:

I discussed the link with Charles Manson about a year ago. It is a fact that only Hitler has been more demonized by the jew media then has been Manson. Yes! Everyone knows that Manson is crazy! But we must ask ourselves, who told everyone that? How about the Swastika tattoo? Was he crazy or was he a super WN zealot who was eccentrically brilliant. With such a character, the jew would have no problem misrepresenting him to the non-critical-thinking masses.

It is a fact that Manson’s family was going after Polanski and not Tate. They wanted to kill Polanski because he was a serial pedophile. Fortunate for Polanski he wasn’t home at the time. The press did tell us of Polanski’s pedophilia and of his escape to France, and of his triumphal return to Hollywood.

But the jew media never told us of the orgies at Polanski’s California home that featured under-aged children and they never mentioned the fact that child molesters never stop molesting at only one child. And they never told us that The Family had repeatedly reported Polankis’ child abuse and kiddie-orgies to the police or that the police were complicit in the a cover-up of this horrendous celebrity crime. One of the abused children was reported to be a relative of one of The Family members. The jew only told of the Tate-La Bianca murders without ever mentioning the direct connection of the filthy jew, Polanski. However, the jew did causally mention that Polanski was married to Tate. We see pure jewish guilt by omission with this sneaky evasion by the press.

Yes, it’s very possible that Charles Manson could have been our next Hitler. Most will think that I’m off my rocker for saying that, and they’d be basing that opinion solely on everything that the jew has told them about Manson.

The fact is that no one really knows for sure who Manson really is, all we have is what the jew has told us about him. Who here believes the jew?

Last edited by brutus; November 28th, 2006 at 08:29 PM.

Old December 2nd, 2006 #24
Malleus
Let them eat globaloney...

Default Mods: Can we make this thread sticky?

@Jack Frost:

Neat. You wouldn't by chance happen to still have any copies of the original Siege magazine, would you.

@brutus:

I disagree somewhat, but I can see where you are coming from.

Mason doesn't strike me so much as a “wait-and-see” type as much as I sense that he is trying to urge us on to bring the chaos to bear against our enemies. His firebrand rhetoric doesn't seem to take the path of “let's sit on our hands/rest on our laurels, and watch what happens,” but it bends more towards calling us to action. But that's my interpretation, and your mileage may very.

As I see it, this nation is going down the drain because:

1)Our ruling elite has no higher sense of purpose or direction [that is not misguided or deluded in some way, shape or form],
2)The Western Culture has lost touch with genuine political traditions of straightforward statesmanship in favor of talkers, yappers, schemers, rats, swindlers, charlatans, loudmouths, sneaks, and cowardly backroom deals, and
3)Our Culture has degraded to the level of cheap thrills, mind-numbing entertainment, and the endless greedy pursuit of profits and paper money.

Mason mentions the problems and the symptoms thereof a few times; it isn't so much an issue of jews hiding behind every potted plant and negros running rampant, as much as it is a problem of too much tolerance on our part as collective Whites, and we deserve whatever we tolerate. The jews and negros are symptoms, and as he puts it, they are just there, as part of the scenery; they suffer from the same political apathy we might suffer from.

Mason proffers a solution a bit more infrequently is this book: a top-to-bottom cleansing of all the filth, sickness and disease of Western culture. The politicians, the media hacks, the business owners, the academics and intellectuals, all of them are part of the disease, and they must be ruthlessly excised from the political body of this country. Mason speaks of the death of an entire ruling class and the rise of a new leadership caste from the ranks of the proletariat; the old order, White or not, must be viewed as legitimate targets if we are to provide a future for our families and children.

I hold no illusions of what this entails: a long, harsh, brutal, bloody, and vicious struggle which will end with the capitulation of the government and its minions. The good news is that it is not impossible to bring about: Zarquawi was able to help set in motion the activities that are currently unfolding in Iraq, and history will prove that those lands will not long suffer foreign occupation.

One last point to think about: the goal of the revolutionary is to survive the revolution, not to “get a piece of the action,” so to speak. There will be plenty of that to go around when they time is right. Our mission is to survive whatever might be coming down the pike so that we may live to uphold a new idea when the time is right.

To this end, Mason's book is invaluable from the tactical standpoint alone. You're correct about Charles Manson, however; that really isn't my “scene” as the older generation used to say, and he's no leader I would look up to.

Thank for the insights on Polanski, et al., BTW. Do you have any references for that information?

Rising again soon...

Old December 2nd, 2006 #25
brutus

RE: Malleus

I agree with you, that I was a little overly critical when I said that some of those essays by Mason sounded “jewish.” Maybe I should have said “reserved” on a point or two. My criticism probably comes from my anxiousness to expedite the elimination the jew.

The Siege Series is excellent, I’ve encouraged Geoff to continue.

On Manson; My information comes from my mother’s cousin (Uncle Jim) who was an assistant prosecutor for the city of Los Angeles in the late 60s - early 70s. He reported to Vincent Bugliosi, Chief Prosecutor at the trial.

Old December 5th, 2006 #26
Geoff Beck
Hammer

3 Chapters Released:

Our Reasons for Being NSLF
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../010_Siege.mp3

The Long Road We've Traveled
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../011_Siege.mp3

Could Save A Lot of Time... If
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../012_Siege.mp3

Archive: http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/

Old December 5th, 2006 #27
John Bender
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoff Beck
That is a great poster. When I first read the first section of this book, that graphic really had an effect on me. It should be re-used.

Old December 5th, 2006 #28
brutus

Quote:
That is a great poster. When I first read the first section of this book, that graphic really had an effect on me. It should be re-used.
I agree. Wet work is needed to get the job done.

Last edited by brutus; December 6th, 2006 at 03:38 AM. Reason: corrected post for thread relevance

Old December 5th, 2006 #29
Malleus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eichmann
I agree 110%. That single sentence says it all:

Political Terror: It's the only thing they understand.

Doesn't get any clearer than that.

Truth be told, I was at once surprised and pleased that Mr. Beck adopted the NSLF logo as his avatar, and doubly so when the audio files started sprouting up. It tells me this book has had a positive impact on at least one White Man around these parts.

I'm looking forward to future developments.

@ brutus:

Are you sure you didn't accidentally respond in the wrong thread?

Rising again soon...

Old December 8th, 2006 #30
blacksunpublications

Default SIEGE books available

I stumbled across this thread at the direction of a friend who pointed out that SIEGE was now available for download online via PDF files. I happen to be the original publisher of the 2nd edition of SIEGE and hold the copyrights thereof. I wish I would have been consulted previous to the book being uploaded by Malleus(?), but all crutial aspects of content look well enough executed with no omissions. I am pleased by the response of those who now can peruse through the user-friendly (ha, ha) material of SIEGE at will, and thus can get a glint of what was missed out... or maybe not.

I happen to still have copies available that I set aside. Originally under the Black Sun moniker in 2003 (by the way, we just published "And Time Rolls On", by Savitri Devi in a similar limited pressing) I set about revamping a new edition of SIEGE in collaboration with Mason himself. The result was a completely different design, with updated material to reflect present times and conflict. I decided upon a numbered pressing of 500 copies - and the ones distributed personally by me were signed by Mason himself.

For those who missed the opportunity, or were just not aware, I still have a select amount of hardbound numbered and signed copies of SIEGE for sale. I will part with them individually retail for $45.00 - which includes all shipping and handling charges domestic. Foreign orders will be charged applicable rates. To some extent I will fluctuate the price per book on wholesale orders, but keep in mind the quantity in my possession is no longer bulk stock.

This is probably your last chance to get a choice copy for a reasonable price. As was noted, these very same books (unsigned) are now selling on Amazon for $130.00+ when they can be tracked down at all.

I can be contacted at the following email address by those wishing to place an order: [email protected]

I will accept cash, checks, money orders, and paypal.

Best regards.

Old December 12th, 2006 #31
Geoff Beck
Hammer

Default 3 New Chapters

3 New Chapters

Removing All Options
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../013_Siege.mp3

Revolutionary Common Denominator
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../014_Siege.mp3

Loyalty Only To Ourselves
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/d.../015_Siege.mp3

Archive
http://www.vanguardnewsnetwork.com/download/jamesmason/

Old January 10th, 2007 #32
Jack Frost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malleus
@Jack Frost:

Neat. You wouldn't by chance happen to still have any copies of the original Siege magazine, would you.

No, I think all I have are fliers w/Manson info.
THE LAWS OF THE TRIBE; (1) The law of BIOLOGICAL INTEGRITY (love inside, hate outside); (2) The law of TERRITORY (private property); (3) The law of LEADERSHIP (by the best); (4) The law of STATUS (or the natural place of every individual in a group); and (5) MOTHERHOOD for females. - George Lincoln Rockwell

Old January 14th, 2007 #33
Malleus

http://www.solargeneral.com/library/siege/interview.htm

The interview with James Mason has been added here, along with some pleasant pictures.

Rising again soon...

Thread