VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 13th, 2016 #1
andy

Default wikileaks Hillary / Blair (both of 'em) mandelsohn

squillions more at
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails...0#searchresult

If someone has the time and inclination bound to be some damning data

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No.
C05776376 Date: 08/31/2015 RELEASE IN PART B6 From: H

<[email protected] > Sent: Monday, June 14, 2010 9:35 PM To: 'cb Subject: Re: contiaentia!
I would be happy to meet w him. How should I follow up to arrange a mutually agreeable time? All the best to you.

Original Message From: Cherie Blair To: H Sent: Mon Jun 07 09:56:45 2010 Subject: confidential

As you know I have good links to the Qataris. Sheikha Mosah's son is the 31/32 year old Crown Prince and she is keen that he starts to build a wider international profile. He has been appointed head of the Qatar National Food Security Programme which is designed to deal with Qatar's food security issues its a $30 billion programme. He is aware that food security is an issue you are majoring on and would love to meet with you in person to discuss this and to explore potential partnership areas between US and Qatar including possible participation in the US/World Bank Food Security Fund. He is also keen to talk more generally about US/Qatari cooperation and even suggested they could help out with the Oil spill problem. There is apparently a Arab Food Security Summit in October 2010 and he would like to discuss Us participation in that too. IS a meeting possible he is more flexible on place and times than his mother! Or maybe we could set up an initial phone call. Can you let me know if this appeals to you at all? Cherie Blair

Chase them into the swamps

Old October 13th, 2016 #2
andy

No surprises here but confirmation for the tin foilers

UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05790661 Date: 12/31/2015 RELEASE IN PART B6 From: aclb <aclb Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 2:13 PM To: H; '[email protected]'

Subject: Re Guinea Hi. Think we're fixing to meet in DC next week. Meanwhile - in another part of what I do - my charity is helping the President of Guinea with Soros Foundation. President is seeking to ensure that the 6 mth IMF programme is agreed to have started in October 2011 which allows the HIPC debt relief to kick in March. US Treasury says 1 January 2012. This makes a big difference since President has elections in early summer. IMF board meets tomorrow. Any support would be very welcome! Thanks Tony.

DISCLAIMER WARNING — This email is only intended for the person to whom or entity to which it is addressed and, together with any files transmitted with it, is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, forward, use or rely on any part of it or disclose its contents to any person. If you have received it in error, please notify our system manager on +44 20 7647 7782 and delete all copies immediately. Except where this email is sent in the usual course of our business, the views expressed in this email are those of the sender and not those of The Office of Tony Blair. The Office of Tony Blair accepts no responsibility for software viruses and you should check for viruses before opening any attachments. Internet communications are not secure and therefore The Office of Tony Blair does not provide any guarantee or warranty that this email or any attachments shall remain confidential. The Office of Tony Blair is a trading name of Windrush Ventures Limited and Windrush Ventures No.3 LP. Windrush Ventures Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales with registered number 06397276. Its registered office is 50 Broadway, London SW1H OBL. Windrush Ventures No. 3 LP is a limited partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number LP012665. Its registered office is 50 Broadway, London SW1H OBL. The members of Windrush Ventures No.3 LP are BDBCO No.819 Limited and Windrush Ventures No.2 LLP and the address at which each of these can be served is 50 Broadway, London SW1H OBL. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Windrush group. This email has been scanned by the Symantec Email Security.cloud service. For more information please visit http://www.symanteccloud.com

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5152

Chase them into the swamps

Thread