Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 25th, 2011 #441
M.H.

Propaganda is apart of scoial and political science however in our digital, television age over the past 50 years the Judaic media monopoly has been able to refine this science through understanding the psychology used in advertising.

A major example of the psychology in advertising is repetition, if you convince an animal that there is food in a particular area of your home, by repeatedly leaving raw meat on the floor for the animal to find, over time the animal will be convinced that there is food there to be had and will wait for food in the area where it has found food befor.

Coco-Cola's advertising every Christmas for the last 60 years has always incorporated Santa Claus to provide young consumers with the idea that Christmas is ascotiated with Coco-Cola. There's other psychological factors such as Santa being a universally trust worthy character, he's a father figure but the Jewish Advertising companies gain the most in psychological terms through always using Santa at Christmas.

Old March 4th, 2012 #443
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Hotels.com

Old May 10th, 2012 #444
perryinjax

Unhappy apathyislethal.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter E. Kurtz View Post
I have seen plenty of these anti-White commercials over the years, but there's been one that's been particularly distasteful lately. It is a tear-jerker spot about AIDS in the world, put out by apathyislethal.org. In the spot we see small and large groups made up of 99% White children dressed in rags, dirty, and moping about a deserted, lifeless city-scape. The voice-over is crying about how many orphans are created everyday by parents dying of AIDS, etc, etc. Talk about misleading! That commercial really pisses me off.

There's many more that I can recall, but my posts are so heavily moderated lately, I don't know whether to continue, lest all my work is for naught. There's another commercial, especially egregious, that I'll save for my next post, assuming this one gets the go-ahead.
Something is very fishy going on with those tv commercials.
Check this out;
I have never been able to find anything at the URL (apathyislethal.org)they give in those commercials. It seems their true intention is something other than the stated one of wanting you to visit their site.
There is something very strange about tv commercials that supposedly advertise a website, when that website does not exist and has not existed for a very long time.. if it EVer did exist at all, IDK, because I have NEVER once found anything at; "ApathyIsLethal.org"
So why do the commercials continue to run every single day, several times a day? Who is paying for the airtime and why are they continuing, even today, when the website does not even exist at the URL given in the commercials.
I cannot imagine anyone being so irresponsible with their organization's funds as to keep paying for airtime, but not fixing the broken website being advertised, when the latter would be so easy to do.
Apathyislethal.org has been inactive since the very first time I saw one of the commercials right up until today as I write this.... Yet, the commercials STILL continue to run and run over and over nonstop. Why advertise a website which doesn't exist? Am I the only one who finds this very strange and confusing? I smell a rat. Something very fishy going on here. I sure dont know what it is, but something just aint normal about that

Old February 5th, 2013 #445
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This commercial seems to purposely designed to make people think she should've gone out with the nigger. "Oh, he's soo hannndsomme, don't go for that White geek!"

Old February 6th, 2013 #446
Crowe

I'm a country boy, and whenever I go to the nearest larger sized city, which would be Lexington Kentucky, it reeks of metrosexual looking White males, wiggers and hipsters who fit the labels of these commercials to a T. A lot of us country boys can't figure out if they're gay, or just sissies, or both? White males are not genetically inclined to be passive and meek. When I look at our ancestors, they weren't like that. I've heard this all started in the mid 60s, early 70s with the hippie, love a tree, love a nigger, love a faggot mentality.

Last edited by Crowe; February 6th, 2013 at 12:46 AM.

Old February 25th, 2013 #447
Karl Lueger

silly mustard ad..

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGreyPoupon?v=mqIZa3PTX6c

Old March 30th, 2013 #448
Alexander M.

Default LiveLinks:White Women Lust After Black Guys Who Listen

I agree with the anonymous commenter who suggested this one: the commercial is repugnant indeed.

I sometimes feel I have become numb to the insults that the Anti-White Media throws at us, after having pored over the worst of the worst for so long. But this little ad brought all of my original gag-reflex sensitivity back, as if I were an AWM neophyte. The meme-masters are getting ever-more brazen with their psychic attacks against the white male sense of self.

I hardly need to point out the evil game being played in this ad, it is so obvious. The typical "nice" white guy is shown to be grossly inadequate, and is totally shown up by the in-yo-face, know-it-all negro. The black guy's sneering smack-down of his white "friend" leaves the white waitress positively breathless with passion.

And still the white guy doesn't get it. "What's hot?" he wonders. "The chilli or the chicken?" Ha ha ha. The white psychic cuckold is totally in the dark, blinded by the glare of the volcanic sexual chemistry erupting before him. Pathetic.

Boycott: Livelinks.

http://www.antiwhitemedia.com/2012/0...ter-black.html

Old April 11th, 2013 #449
ohgolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
This commercial seems to purposely designed to make people think she should've gone out with the nigger. "Oh, he's soo hannndsomme, don't go for that White geek!"
State Farm® - State of Disbelief (French Model) - YouTube
Lord God, I hate that. The pussified white male stuff doesn't bother me nearly as much as the white girl pairing with the nigger crap. They're spitting in our faces and calling us out.

Old May 20th, 2013 #452
Grand_Dragon_LWK_VA

The White "nerd" portrayed has a higher IQ than the groid. I dont watch Tv AT ALL anymore but did happen to catch this commercial at a friends house. At least for now the internet is non kosher... untill they censor that.

Old May 26th, 2013 #453
Karl Lueger

the growing trend in reality as well as televitz promoting the White male/asian woman combo,
set it up as real cool and exotic

Rambo, John J.

Old May 27th, 2013 #454
America First

Any straight White man who has cable TV is a fool, stupid, and brain washed suicidal IMO.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 20th, 2013 #455
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
State Farm® - State of Disbelief (French Model) - YouTube

Another dynamic is that they're often portrayed as mature/important acting... which flies right in the face of reality. In other words, "he" is trying to problem-solve... while "the silly white guy" is just in the way...."useless." They sure can go 180 degrees from reality without batting an eye.

Old September 17th, 2013 #456
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default "Made for Mankind: Reinvention" (Acura ad)

Wusses or incompetents? How about nonexistent?

Old September 17th, 2013 #457
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default Delta Airlines ad

"You're history"

Old September 29th, 2013 #458
varg

http://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments...feeling_empty/

Disgusting

Old October 1st, 2013 #459
Dimitar

Not sure if this is the right place, but for me it was irrating to see the obnoxious nigger takes the white girl. How predictable, the slut leaves the white male for the repulsive creature.

Old October 3rd, 2013 #460
varg

Master massage equipment.

People are saying it's just trying to represent someone being "putty in their (masseuse's) hands "

But I don't think it's a coincidence that it's interracial and the company is named Master.

You can imagine the outcry if the races were reversed.

Last edited by varg; October 3rd, 2013 at 08:49 PM. Reason: .

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread