VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 24th, 2021 #1
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Default When they throw the switch on the weaponized cell towers, $10 worth of aluminum foil will save your life

put it under the paneling, over the wall paper. Everything will fry, your house will catch on fire, have 3 or 4 large chemical extinguishers, they really really work well.

EMP will create electrical fires in your homes, have sprinklers ready to go.

Old July 25th, 2021 #2
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

Could you provide some evidence that such a switch exists before we begin construction of our tin foil hats? (On a somewhat related note, there is a good documentary called 'Take Back Your Power' that is worth watching)

Old July 25th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

I've known, as many others that an EMP strike could easly shut down the grid and cause mass death from both starvation and violence in less than a year..

That said if it's directed from cell towers the strike would be regonal. Would an atomosphiric strike not be more productive (from the ememies stand point)??

Old July 26th, 2021 #4
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Could you provide some evidence that such a switch exists before we begin construction of our tin foil hats? (On a somewhat related note, there is a good documentary called 'Take Back Your Power' that is worth watching)
you are very observant, i'll give you that

I just posted a fucking video with 10 minutes of evidence, that was the point of the post. go sit in the corner

Last edited by Ryan LiarKiIIer; July 26th, 2021 at 12:47 PM.

Old July 26th, 2021 #5
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
I've known, as many others that an EMP strike could easly shut down the grid and cause mass death from both starvation and violence in less than a year..

That said if it's directed from cell towers the strike would be regonal. Would an atomosphiric strike not be more productive (from the ememies stand point)??
atmospheric strike wipes out EVERYTHING, it would wipe out every satellite in sky,

the cell towers are a LAST LINE of defense for sure, but a scary one and one that could easily be disabled so.

but that video is pretty convincing.

I remember when the first cell towers started going up, how they were always next to Masonic lodges, probably not a coincidence.

ZOG does use EMP already on their targets, EMP weapons are real and they work well.

Trump ordered strikes on venezuela damn with EMP bombs, that was just one that was on video, absolute 100% proof

there's videos of them doing drive by's on cars in IRaq, zapping them with the EMP, the cars roll to a stop.

the modern fighter jets have EMP as part of their weapon systems, fly over EMP

the first bomb any modern state makes when they get nukes is an EMP, every nuclear scientist knows that's the way to defend your country with one nuke from the US ZOG aggression

Old July 26th, 2021 #6
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

we're so dazzled and bemused by the endless offensive strategies, we may forget the defensive strategies these monsters have set up and that is very important

Old July 27th, 2021 #7
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
you are very observant, i'll give you that

I just posted a fucking video with 10 minutes of evidence, that was the point of the post. go sit in the corner
As a matter of fact I did notice that but as a general rule I don't give JewTube traffic if at all possible. Could you post it on Bitchute, Gab, Minds, Newtube, ulozto, vid8.poal.co, leakreality, WorldTruth, BitTube, ugetube, videa.hu, to name a few?

At any rate, I would expect such evidence to be on Wikileaks perhaps not JewTube. I'm guessing the video description doesn't contain links to any documents so are those kids going to provide the receipts for weaponized cell towers in a ten minute video? If I thought there was half a chance I'd just go ahead and watch it on JewTube. I see what appears to a microwave oven outside. I can't imagine how that might factor in but it's not helping to dispel the incredulity.

When someone makes such a weighty claim but cannot be bothered to render up even a single word in support of it, that is in itself questionable.

Last edited by joeylowsac; July 27th, 2021 at 11:50 PM. Reason: correction

Old July 31st, 2021 #8
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

here is the thing.

the Jews were planning for possibly a very LARGE scale insurrection in response to depopulation. They were preparing for entire cities to possibly be taken by resistance.

you can be sure right now, even the jews are in disbelief at what suckers and cowards Americans truly are, as well as what obedient monsters their legions of orc enforcers are

Old August 1st, 2021 #9
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
here is the thing.

the Jews were planning for possibly a very LARGE scale insurrection in response to depopulation. They were preparing for entire cities to possibly be taken by resistance.

you can be sure right now, even the jews are in disbelief at what suckers and cowards Americans truly are, as well as what obedient monsters their legions of orc enforcers are
You say "jews" I say "illuminati" but the globalists are jews so they are 1 in the same..

And yes they are planning for a depopulation!! Most of the sheep/goyum will go along willingly!!

Old August 1st, 2021 #10
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
here is the thing.

Which jews? Who exactly are you referring to? They are not the Borg. And how are you privy to their plans?

I've been hearing about this imminent depopulation my whole life. It's Monsanto, it's Bill Gates, the Free Masons, jews, etc. It's always a wealthy entity. The very people that would benefit the least from depopulation. The people at the bottom benefit. Consider, it was the depopulation from the Black Plague that allowed the peasantry to break from feudalism. The wealthy were at a great disadvantage. The peasants labour was worth much more and land was cheaper. The rich aren't bothered by the population. They live far removed from the masses. And the more consumers they have the richer they get. That's what they care about.

Imagination is fine, in your head. Once you start putting it out in the world it needs to be based on something not just vague scenarios lacking any substance or details. Leaving out the particulars lets you ignore the impracticality of the scenarios. You say the jews and the planning but never any actual jews or actual plans. Whether due to capacity or lazy (or by design), I don't know but you're consistent with it.

Old August 1st, 2021 #11
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
As a matter of fact I did notice that but as a general rule I don't give JewTube traffic if at all possible. Could you post it on Bitchute, Gab, Minds, Newtube, ulozto, vid8.poal.co, leakreality, WorldTruth, BitTube, ugetube, videa.hu, to name a few?

At any rate, I would expect such evidence to be on Wikileaks perhaps not JewTube. I'm guessing the video description doesn't contain links to any documents so are those kids going to provide the receipts for weaponized cell towers in a ten minute video? If I thought there was half a chance I'd just go ahead and watch it on JewTube. I see what appears to a microwave oven outside. I can't imagine how that might factor in but it's not helping to dispel the incredulity.

When someone makes such a weighty claim but cannot be bothered to render up even a single word in support of it, that is in itself questionable.
The video attempts to make the claim that cell towers double as weapons of mass destruction. Which it would be theoretically possible to convert them, but I really doubt that it's as simple as flipping a switch, as the video insinuates.

Old August 1st, 2021 #12
Dawn Cannon

Does anyone know why women are bleeding like stuck-pigs. Unvaxxecuted.

Asking for a friend.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #13
Stronza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

Asking for a friend.
Who knows what the reality is. I hear that if you get too close to a recently poked person, you somehow can be negatively affected, including bleeding. FWIW.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #14
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:

Asking for a friend.
I saw a report about a month ago, Women in England/UK were having serious menstral problems. I can't remember where I saw it.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

Here Dawn, I'm not sure if this is what you were talking about..

https://www.infowars.com/posts/distu...d-individuals/

Old August 2nd, 2021 #16
Dawn Cannon

Thanks Stronza my friend had vaguely heard some reports, but ignored them.

Thank you for finding that, Paul, I'm reading it now. What the hell are they doing to us.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #17
Gladiatrix

Quote:

Asking for a friend.
Maybe they are still having periods.

I heard these vax jabs make it impossible for a fetus to implant into the uterus.

Old August 2nd, 2021 #18
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:

Asking for a friend.
it's happening all over the world, even prior to the quaccine

like that Zika shit, and Bill Gates releasing GMO mosquitoes

remember the articles about them wanting to put 'vaccines' in the bananas? so the bananas would produce 'vaccines'?

to sterilize the people? well guess what happened? they wiped out bananas.

This is ALWAYS the #1 reason you should be freaked out by GMO, this is why in france they burn your whole farm down if they find any GMO.

If the GMO breeds or cross pollinates with the varieties of crops that have been bred for millennia to be a particular type of fruit or crop, it could fuck them ALL up

Old August 2nd, 2021 #19
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Find the people doing this and MURDER THEM for christ sake

https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0430224426.htm

Bananas have emerged as the best candidate to deliver a bite-sized vaccine for hepatitis B virus (HBV) to millions of people in developing countries, according to an article scheduled for the June 1 issue of ACS' Biotechnology Progress, a bi-monthly journal co-published with the American Institute of Chemical Engineers.

In the article, India's V. A. Bapat and colleagues update and review worldwide research on efforts to genetically engineer plants as biofactories for the production of vaccines. They focus on transferring genes to produce HBV vaccine, noting that there already are 350 million carriers of hepatitis B worldwide, with 1 million new cases annually. An estimated 75 million -100 million of those infected individuals may die from liver cirrhosis or liver cancer as a result, the article adds.

Old August 3rd, 2021 #20
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

yeah it's NOT just the vaccines, they are spreading bioweapons all over the world to sterilize the population.

it's not just the swine flu in China to wipe out pigs/protein and starve people

that's what the avian flu in 2009 was about, wake the fuck up. that was to wipe out the planet's poultry and starve the earth to death

everyone needs to quit their stupid fucking jobs and take a kill vacation, go find these mother fuckers in these labs and kill them.

kill the people funding them and paying them.

Thread