Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2009 #1861
Greg Gerdes

Please notice how thedullone refused to respond to my bitchslapping her with the following:

retardo:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

The comjunists admitted to doing excavations you dumb ass!

* On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camp Treblinka II. The report stated: ...the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds - * as well as excavated from the pits * - confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated. At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

And get this!

retardo:

"The Poles must also have found the human remains described by the Soviets in their report, even if they didn’t mention them."

What human remains dumb ass? You just admted:

"Actually, as I said before, the Soviets made a report and reported no bodies found in the area of Treblinka II - where in fact there were none - As I pointed out, the Soviets had no reason to go looking for graves/bodies in the Treblinka II area."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Priceless!!!!

Yes dullone, no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka, which is exactly what I've been saying for months now. Haven't you been paying attention?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

And this is just as good:

The retarded rabbi:"

"First of all, no exhibit is stated by me to be the proof of anything"

Bwaaaa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Yes retardo, that is the most obvious statement you've made to date.

What's next? Are you going to finally admit that you’re a retarded liar?

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken?.

Unless and until you can show us EXACTLY where they were taken, they can't even be included amongst your sophistic and nonsensical "evidence."

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains.

NOT AN IOTA!!!

And lastly, where are the photos of the other 182 samples?

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much of a help you are in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka frauds than I am.

Thank you rabbi. (BTW, have I ever told you that you're priceless?)

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 26th, 2009 at 05:05 PM.

Old January 24th, 2009 #1862
Greg Gerdes

You can tell just how tight the noose is getting around the retards neck by her refusal to answer my simple questions:

retardo:

"actually my position is that the whole mass murder can be and has been proven"

Despite the obvious absurdity of that statement when compared to your recent admission that no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka and your admission that you have yet to provide proof of anything, it still begs the question:

How many "huge mass graves" have you proven exist?

Can there be a simpler question than that?

What's wrong roberta, is the question too hard for you?

It is?

Well then, let's ask an easier one - can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

1 - Complete human body in a "wax fat transformation."

2 - Complete human skeleton.

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Come on now dullone, just how hard should that be?

Is it because of this?

Yes yes, we know. But it's good to see you've finally admitted it.

Now, are you going to finally admit that you're a retarded pathological liar as well?

Why not? Everyone knows that you are. Of course, if you believe that you're not, all you have to do to prove otherwise is locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 26th, 2009 at 05:09 PM.

Old January 26th, 2009 #1863
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1860 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1860 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do – he freaked out again and wrote some more (mostly repeated) nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond to his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

And that’s also not about to happen, of course, because Fatso Gerdes:

it too much a

to post this simple statement.

So the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum.

If Gerdes wants me to comment his waffle despite lacking even the little courage required for posting a statement whereby he commits to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, he should also have understood by now that all he has to do is post the same waffle on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (as he has done in the past although he well knows that I have been banned on that forum and cannot post there).

But then, even the CODOH clowns seem to have got sick of Gerdes, and some of them (especially Jonni "Hannover" Hargis) are probably concerned that there’s now a link on their forum to a thread on which I shred all Gerdian CODOH crap that mentions me, besides reminding people of what a despicable creature it is that utters such crap.

And the folks here on VNN seem to be no less fed up with Gerdes, judging by this thread’s low rating and Gerdes’ loneliness (the only VNN poster who keeps coming around once in a while is "T.F.Sheb", and he is probably a Gerdes sock-puppet).

Old January 26th, 2009 #1864
Greg Gerdes

Please notice how thedullone refused to respond to my bitchslapping her with the following:

retardo:

* On August 24, 1944, a commission composed of the Soviet officers as well as representatives of the local Polish authorities produced the first official report concerning the camp Treblinka II. The report stated: ...the presence of personal commodities and documents strewn on the grounds - * as well as excavated from the pits * - confirm that there were ovens in the camp where people were cremated. In the beginning, the Germans buried the bodies of the murdered. After Himmler had visited the camp, the bodies were dug up with an excavator and cremated. At the present it is difficult to uncover the traces and secrets of this oven for the cremation of people, but based upon the available data, one can picture it.

And get this!

retardo:

"The Poles must also have found the human remains described by the Soviets in their report, even if they didn’t mention them."

Priceless!!!!

Yes dullone, no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka, which is exactly what I've been saying for months now. Haven't you been paying attention?

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken.

Unless and until you can show us EXACTLY where they were taken, they can't even be included amongst your sophistic and nonsensical "evidence."

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains?

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much you're helping me in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka hoaxes.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 29th, 2009 at 04:16 PM.

Old January 26th, 2009 #1865
Greg Gerdes

You can tell just how tight the noose is getting around the retards neck by her refusal to answer my simple questions:

retardo:

Despite the obvious absurdity of that statement when compared to your recent admission that no human remains have ever been found at Treblinka and your admission that you have yet to provide proof of anything, it still begs the question:

It is?

Well then, let's ask an easier one - can you locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at Treblinka that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

Now, are you going to finally admit that you're a retarded pathological liar as well?

Why not? Everyone knows that you are. Of course, if you believe that you're not, all you have to do to prove otherwise is locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; January 29th, 2009 at 04:17 PM.

Old January 29th, 2009 #1866
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1863 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1863 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do – he freaked out again and wrote some more (mostly repeated) nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond here to any of his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

"I am prepared to, from now on, also answer questions and respond to challenges myself, and to address my opponent’s arguments and the evidence presented by my opponent (all of it)."

it too much a

If Gerdes wants me to comment his waffle despite lacking even the little courage required for posting a statement whereby he commits to answer questions and respond to challenges himself, he should also have understood by now that all he has to do is post the same waffle on the "CODOH Revisionist Forum" (as he has done in the past although he well knows that I have been banned on that forum and cannot post there).

But then, even the CODOH clowns seem to have got sick of Gerdes, and some of them (especially Jonni "Hannover" Hargis) are probably concerned that there’s now a link on their forum to a thread on which I shred all Gerdian CODOH crap that mentions me, besides reminding people of what a despicable creature it is that utters such crap. I have no access to CODOH at this moment, but I saw nothing new from Gerdes there this morning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Hargis had kicked Gerdes out because even he sees this howling monkey as too much a liability for "Revisionism".

Old January 29th, 2009 #1867
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

And get this!

retardo:

Priceless!!!!

BTW, dullone, we're still waiting for you show us the exact location where those Sobibor core samples were taken.

And while we're at it, when are you going to admit that those core samples don't contain so much as an iota of human remains?

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Holy cow dullone, I can’t believe how much you're helping me in proving the Sobibor / Treblinka hoaxes.

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 2nd, 2009 at 12:35 PM.

Old January 29th, 2009 #1868
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

It is?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 2nd, 2009 at 12:36 PM.

Old January 29th, 2009 #1869
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

"the ignore situation remains as concerns discussion on this forum."

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. Oh the shame."

Uh, sorry there dullone, I'll be right here for the duration, and every time you so much as try to make a move - I will be here to pounce.

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

In fact, retardo can't even locate a single tooth out of an alleged 35 million.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 2nd, 2009 at 12:37 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2009 #1870
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1866 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1866 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do – he freaked out again and wrote some more (mostly if not wholly repeated) nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains.

What Gerdes didn’t do, however, was the one thing he knows he should have done if he wants me to respond here to any of his latest crap, which is to post a statement reading as follows:

it too much a

But then, even the CODOH clowns seem to have got sick of Gerdes, and some of them (especially Jonni "Hannover" Hargis) are probably concerned that there’s now a link on their forum to a thread on which I shred all Gerdian CODOH crap that mentions me, besides reminding people of what a despicable creature it is that utters such crap. I have no access to CODOH at this moment, but I saw nothing new from Gerdes there this morning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if Hargis had kicked Gerdes out because even he sees this howling monkey as too much a liability for "Revisionism".

Old February 2nd, 2009 #1871
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

And get this!

retardo:

Priceless!!!!

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 6th, 2009 at 02:19 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2009 #1872
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

It is?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 6th, 2009 at 02:20 PM.

Old February 2nd, 2009 #1873
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

Uh, sorry there dullone, I'll be right here for the duration, and every time you so much as try to make a move - I will be here to pounce.

So the dull one has quit, in shame, again, unable to locate / prove the existence of just one single "huge mass grave" at that contains just one:

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 6th, 2009 at 02:22 PM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #1874
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1870 under http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1870 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do – he freaked out again and wrote some more repeated nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well. (The Black Knight, for those who haven’t heard of him, is a movie character who yelled "Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!" - at an unhurt opponent who had chopped both his arms and legs off. For details see under http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-04.htm. The key difference between the Black Knight and Gerdes, of course, is that the former is not a coward.)

it too much a

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; February 6th, 2009 at 06:05 AM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #1875
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

And get this!

retardo:

Priceless!!!!

NOT AN IOTA!!!

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 9th, 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #1876
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

It is?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing?

Is it because of this?

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

JUST ONE!

Can you do it retardo?

Last edited by Greg Gerdes; February 9th, 2009 at 03:24 PM.

Old February 6th, 2009 #1877
Greg Gerdes

retardo:

Translation:

"My being cornered by Gerdes, my being checkmated, leaves me no room to do / say anything what-so-ever. I'm like a goat that is in the death grip of a giant anaconda. Every time I try to move, Gerdes just turns the screws a little tighter. Nowhere to run, nowhere to turn and nowhere to hide, I just sit here praying that nobody I know tunes in to see my utter embarrassment that has resulted in my ill fated challenge to Gerdes to debate me. And what really hurts, is how effortless it was for him to take me over his knee and give me the spanking of my life. I'm like a retarded little child compared to Gerdes. Oh the utter shame."

3 - Complete human skull

4 - Complete human bone.

5 - Human bone fragment.

6 - Human tooth.

7 - Ounce of human ash.

8 - Spent bullet.

9 - Shell casing.

NOT ONE!

Old February 6th, 2009 #1878
Greg Gerdes

Quote:
However, I've spotted a fatal flaw in the Denier material; and since that realization, I've been tracking down quality material on the anti-Denier position.

In the next few weeks, I will make this a major theme of these bulletins.

The fatal flaw of the Deniers concerns the "Final Solution" to the Jewish Problem. The Deniers say that, instead of this meaning Extermination, it meant Resettlement in the East...

The Deniers have no answer to this. This is End-Game for Holocaust Denial.

Over the following 2 weeks, I will put out substantial material on this topic. I invite Deniers to reply - but please stick to this topic. This particular topic is your weakness; I will not allow you to talk your way around it on this forum...

So, the Deniers have performed a service.

Peter Myers

No answer huh peter? Why then did the retarded rabbi get his ass so utterly spanked by me on this forum? Why did he run away, AGAIN, like the coward that he is? Why were all his cowardly butt-buddies on rodoh afraid to step up and have a go at me? Have a go on this subject?

Hey, I've got a great idea! Since the retarded rabbi has run back to his boyfriend little nicky, maybe this Myers puke would like to do his debating right here? A completely uncensored and unfettered forum that's already on topic. Isn't that convenient?

But my question to this peter puke is - Why does he want to debate "revisionists" only? Is he afraid to debate forensic anthropologists? Archeologists? Criminologists? Forensic historians? Why is he afraid to debate real scientists and forensic experts?

So what do you say Peter? This is your public challenge.

I'm ready when you are.

What are you waiting for?

What are you afraid of?

Old February 8th, 2009 #1879
Greg Gerdes

BTW folks, you might be interested in this:

Gerdes brutally KO's Muehlenkamp

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/topic/6601

Yes, "burtally KO's" is a very accurate description of what I've done to the retarded rabbi.

Yes sir, the word is really getting out.

But did you notice how the cowards on rodoh are refusing to address the issue?

Old February 9th, 2009 #1880
Roberto Muehlenkamp

What did Gerdes do in response to my post # 1874 under
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=9...postcount=1874 ?

Well, just what I had expected the compulsive liar, whimpering coward and hysterical fishwife to do.

In posts nos. 1875 to 1877, he freaked out again and wrote some more repeated nonsense, thereby again showing that he cannot read and has a compulsive tendency to misrepresent his opponent’s arguments (by quoting them out of context or otherwise) and tell other lies, but no arguments and no brains. His lame Black Knight – style victory dances would be amusing if he had not yet repeated them to the point of utter boredom as well. (The Black Knight, for those who haven’t heard of him, is a movie character who yelled "Oh. Oh, I see. Running away, eh? You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll bite your legs off!" - at an unhurt opponent who had chopped both his arms and legs off. For details see under http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/grail/grail-04.htm. The key difference between the Black Knight and Gerdes, of course, is that the former is not a coward.)

In post no. 1878, he challenged one Peter Myers (who must be wondering where such deplorable creatures as Gerdes come from) to discuss with him on this forum.

And in post no. 1879, he linked to a thread he opened on the RODOH forum under the all-too-transparent sock-puppet "tfsfcsupporter", which stinks of Gerdes miles away. That thread is interesting indeed, especially my post # 10756 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/107...l#reply-107965 , Gerdes’ cowardly responses in his posts nos. 21 and 22 (where the poor jerk still pretends to be someone other than Gerdes, go figure) and my comments about these responses in post # 10762 under http://rodohforum.yuku.com/reply/107...l#reply-107999 .

it too much a

And on RODOH Gerdes must also post this statement:

before I bother talking to him.

But just like here, he’s too much a whimpering coward to do that.

Thread