VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 7th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Default England: Another White girl learns the hard way, "Do not fuck the animals!", they become dependent on White pussy

Ex-boyfriend murdered hairdresser stabbing her 14 times at salon in front of horrified colleagues after they split up

Niggers are like pit bulls. They are unpredictable and one never knows when a vicious attack will occur. Stay away from all niggers and pit bulls. There is nothing to gain from being near one.

Note that the nigger in this story looks rather "well" bread. He even looks more Human than Obongo. But looks can be deceiving as the murdered White girl in the story learned, to late unfortunately. Just because the nigger physical phenotypes has been breed from the beast, it does not mean the nigger behavioral phenotypes have been.

Quote:
  • Asher Maslin has admitted murdering Hollie Gazzard while she was working
  • 22-year-old bought a knife after the pair had split then stabbed her 14 times
  • Attack happened in front of horrified her colleagues at salon in Gloucester
  • Maslin has been told he will face life sentence after pleading guilty to murder

Last edited by Tintin; June 7th, 2014 at 09:40 AM.

Old June 7th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don't_Feed_the_Animals

Quote:
[fucking the animals] is controversial, however, because it can create a dependency on artificial [fucking], habituate animals to [fucking] locations, increase inter-species and intra-species aggression, and increase the spread of disease.

And has not VNN been pointing this fact out since day one?

Here is a rule of thumb for todays young girls. If your grandmother would not fuck it, you should not fuck it.

Learn from the ancient wisdom, i.e. genetic coding, of your ancestors.

If your grandmother had fucked animals, you would not be here, because the animals would have killed her.

Last edited by Tintin; June 7th, 2014 at 08:10 AM.

Old June 7th, 2014 #3
Dakota Dave

Stop insulting pitbulls

Old June 7th, 2014 #4
H.B.

Another Third World shitskin with a gigantic sense of entitlement that the world "owes it" simply on account of it being a Third World shitskin.

This is another win-win for the White race - White trash removed from the gene pool and an unwanted shitskin invader taken off the streets and soon to be given a home in nigger college.

Old June 7th, 2014 #5
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.B. View Post
Another Third World shitskin with a gigantic sense of entitlement that the world "owes it" simply on account of it being a Third World shitskin.

This is another win-win for the White race - White trash removed from the gene pool and an unwanted shitskin invader taken off the streets and soon to be given a home in nigger college.
I sort of agree with you, what I disagree with about what you said is the part about the shitskin going to Nig U if it was up to me he would be put down like one would put down a rabid dog instead of wasting money, time, resources and space in sending the nig to prison.

Old June 7th, 2014 #6
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
During the attack in February, and as paramedics and police officers desperately tried to save the 20-year-old’s life, bystanders were filming on their mobile phones. Police later warned them not to upload the pictures to social media sites.
Such a pity.
Quote:
Another, a retweet sent just a few weeks before she died, said: 'Sometimes holding on is a sign of weakness.
No cunt, fucking a nigger was sign a of weakness, trashiness, and low class.

Quote:
'The world has lost a treasure, she was so loved by all her family and friends and the brightest star in their lives has now gone out.'
Ya don't say...

Quote:
She started work in the hairdressing industry aged 16 after being offered an apprenticeship on leaving school.
Yea, a real bright star she was, just like an empty beer can sparkles in the trailer park trash heap.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; June 7th, 2014 at 04:41 PM.

Old June 7th, 2014 #7
SaraT

Clearly the problem here was his access to the knife.... UK needs more knife control laws.

Old July 17th, 2014 #8
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The chilling moment a killer pawned a DVD player for £5 to buy a carving knife he used to stab his ex-girlfriend to death at the salon where she worked

Quote:
  • Asher Maslin stabbed Hollie Gazzard 14 times while she was working
  • 22-year-old bought a knife after the pair had split and went to salon
  • Attack happened in front of horrified her colleagues at salon in Gloucester
  • Day before Miss Gazzard died, Maslin sent her a text message, which said: 'I don’t want to get f****** violent as I’ll take it too far.'

Old July 17th, 2014 #9
Tomasz Winnicki
White - European - Aryan

Quote:
During the attack in February, and as paramedics and police officers desperately tried to save the 20-year-old’s life, bystanders were filming on their mobile phones. Police later warned them not to upload the pictures to social media sites.
I want to see her bludgeoned corpse. Maybe some photos or video will eventually leak out.

At least, it would appear that she didn't squeeze out any mulatto bastards.

Tags
mud shark, mud shark misery, nigger on white

Thread