Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 1st, 2003 #1
Tami

Default Home schooling info

I was home schooled and i home school my neices and newphews, i have lots a good things that are useful, i will be posting.. I have every state laws as well and some states that you need to fill out forms .. I have a copy of them..
Tami

Old December 1st, 2003 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

What material did you use growing up?

I'd like to hear whether there is any actual pro-White material out there, or just Christian/traditional stuff. I have heard from different folks they plan to develop such, but never seen it.

Old December 1st, 2003 #3
johnereb63

I am currently homeschooling my two sons. I choose my material from a broad spectrum but I concentrate on basic, traditional education with a bent towards classical education.

Generally, I purchase material from Rainbow Resource http://www.rainbowresource.com
They have a catalog that is the size of a big phone book and their prices are the best out of dozens of sources I have checked. Virtually all the material listed in the catalog comes with a good description of the material and personal observations from the company staff who have either reviewed or actually used the material. The family who runs the business are Christians but the catalog is also great for non-Christians. In their commentaries/reviews of the material, they generally comment upon any Christian or non-Christian charactor of the material so that both Christians and non-Christians can easily decide if the material is for them or not.

With the classical lean, I incorporate the classics from Western Civilization along with an emphasis on our folk and fairy tales and our history and heroes.

I also have heard many claim they are going to put together a pro-White homeschool curriculum but as of yet I have seen nothing beyond a few booklets.

Old December 2nd, 2003 #4
Whitewashem88

Question Home Schooling is a good idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tami
I was home schooled and i home school my neices and newphews, i have lots a good things that are useful, i will be posting.. I have every state laws as well and some states that you need to fill out forms .. I have a copy of them..
Tami
Dear Tami,
If all white children could be home schooled, I believe the world would be a better place. It would stop them from having to deal with pro-non-white indoctrination which is common in both public and private schools. Even though we are not married yet or have any kids, me and my girlfriend argue as to whether or not we would home school our children. Of course being the white nationalist I am, I argue for it. Her reasons for arguing against it are that she just wants her children to live normal lives and that her children should be able to interact with other children. Thinking that she does not want me to home school the children I offer her the posibility of having someone else (another white nationalist :-)) come to our home and teach them instead. Her reply is that she still does not agree with taking away thier ability to interact with other children. The outcome of this mess is her giving me the "cold shoulder". I am stumped as how to change her mind, I know you are very smart so I hope that you could give me some advice.

~Justin Kraemer
WHITE REVOLUTION IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!

Old December 9th, 2003 #5
Whitewashem88

Angry

[QUOTE='[67]']Is home schooling a more effective way of brainwashing children into their parents way of thinking? At least in public/private schools the "law" gets a say in what the kids "think".[/QUO

No, homeschooling is not a way of "brainwashing" our children if done in the right way. A typical way of "brainwashing" the children would be to teach them not about history, writing, and other important subjects, but to teach them that Non-Whites are equal, to ignore the destruction of White-Civilization, and to accept things the way they are in respect to the ever declining number of White people on the face on this earth.

In regards to the "law" having its say in our childrens education, I hope that you can remember that it is perfectly legal to homeschool children. Also, I can't seem to remember any laws that mandate how a child must think. Oh wait! Maybe there are a couple in one of the various third world (non-white) cesspool countries. If you want your children to have the "law" mandate the way they "think", then why not move to one of those countries?

Old December 18th, 2003 #6
Italia

I have children too and my oldest starts school next year. I absolutely dread the thought of sending him to public school. I have been thinking of a private Christian school that I attended as a child, however, we live in the most excellent area of town which is basically all white, no crime and the public school where my son would be attending is within walking distance. There are virtually no black students there. That is the advantage of this school. The down side is that the government would be poisoning him with the usual garbage "its ok to be gay", "we're all equal", etc, etc, etc... but most of us also attended public schools and did pretty good despite it; I do realize that times are different and the school system has stepped up the pace on forcing their hostile PC agenda.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice considering the above. Should one test out the all white public school or forget it? Of course if we did send our son there, we would monitor the school books and what he was being taught. My mother insists on private school. I'm also wondering what are the steps involved in order to become qualified to teach at home?

Thanks

Old January 3rd, 2004 #7
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italia
I have children too and my oldest starts school next year. I absolutely dread the thought of sending him to public school. I have been thinking of a private Christian school that I attended as a child, however, we live in the most excellent area of town which is basically all white, no crime and the public school where my son would be attending is within walking distance. There are virtually no black students there. That is the advantage of this school. The down side is that the government would be poisoning him with the usual garbage "its ok to be gay", "we're all equal", etc, etc, etc... but most of us also attended public schools and did pretty good despite it; I do realize that times are different and the school system has stepped up the pace on forcing their hostile PC agenda.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice considering the above. Should one test out the all white public school or forget it? Of course if we did send our son there, we would monitor the school books and what he was being taught. My mother insists on private school. I'm also wondering what are the steps involved in order to become qualified to teach at home?

Thanks
I think homeschooling is wonderful. But let's face it, not everybody has the time or disposition to do it. Plus you have to pay real property taxes to fund the public schools so its nice to get some use out of them.

I suggest we must teach our kids what's right and dont ever, EVER leave it up to somebody else's sole discretion. Not any priests or ministers, teachers, tutors, anybody should have the final say but the parents, who should remain involved in all phases and aspects of education not to mention other areas of responsible parenting.

No substitute for talking to your kids and listening and giving that loving attention, correction when necessary, and guidance that is the firm and sure hand of a loving parent.

Most of all, DONT LET THEM WATCH TV! Get rid of cable and as much as possible confine it to videos of your choice. If possible, ditch the goddamned things altogether.

What say ye ladies? Seem like fair comments?

Old January 6th, 2004 #8
Ossian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I think homeschooling is wonderful. But let's face it, not everybody has the time or disposition to do it. Plus you have to pay real property taxes to fund the public schools so its nice to get some use out of them.
It would be nice, if there was any good in them to be used. In some [very predominantly White] schools there is still much good, but even within the best of them there are the pervasive anti-White curricula. Though its funding is extorted from us, 'using' a typical public school makes no more sense than eating contaminated food because "you paid good money for it" (forced to, or not.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Most of all, DONT LET THEM WATCH TV! Get rid of cable and as much as possible confine it to videos of your choice. If possible, ditch the goddamned things altogether.
Absolutely the best action within our power that we can do --must do-- for our children, and ourselves. The god-damned things are like the One Ring in LOTR. They come to own their 'owner,' all too quickly and easily so with children, but with adults as well, even those who should know better. Kid's programs are the most putrid 'multi-culti' garbage imaginable. Cast it out!

Old January 11th, 2004 #9
johnereb63

All public schools are corrupted these days. I live in a rural area that is 98% White and the public schools here are just as you describe. The schools are virtually all-White yet they spend great amounts of time on MLK, black history month, etc. It truly is disgusting!

The only safe place for White children today is in their own homes. We must make it a priority to homeschool our children or come up with ways to create our own private schools where possible.

Thread