Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2020 #1
Insterburg Conrad
Banned

Talking I really am ColdFire haha ! ! . . I have one last message for you ! !

lol. .

- - -

Where ? . . what . . ?

- - - > banned only about 1 hour . . and already back on the forum . . ? !

ColdFire cannot be destroyed , you know . .
- - -

lol . .

Seriously . .

I only recently , after being banned , re-sensed an old account I had on here from eons ago . .

- - - -

lol . .

Listen . .

. . concerning the two last posts in 'vnn go to hell part 2' I was unable to answer . .
https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...31#post2296131

@ the first post . .

@ 'Mike in Denver' . .

I do not know if I die laughing at your piss-poor attempt at poetry , you old fart . . ( I once read on your forum , you're high over 70) . .

. . .

. . senility , maybe . . ?

Here's a tip . . leave the serious discussions to younger people . .

@ Johan . .

. . burn in hell . . backstabber . .

lol . .

- - -

. . that's all I have to say . .

@ Stormfront . .you pay for this . .

- - -

Finito l'amore . .

Bye bye forever , all you degenerates.

LOL . . .

- - - -

. . now go ahead and ban this old account of mine as well , cowards who can't stand the truth . . lol . .

. . said all I have to say

Old March 19th, 2020 #2
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking idiot

How many sock puppets do you have on VNNF douchebag?

You aren't very bright, now management will be watching

Offer still stands if you want to talk ...email me anytime.

Go tend to your woman Coldfire, quit making a fool of yourself heer.

I wish you and your wife Well bro.

Old March 19th, 2020 #3
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking expensive as hell and full of jews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
lol, so where is the right island?
It's a play on Long Island where I currently live, better name for it than the 'strong island' basketball americans and wiggers call it.

For me, the 'right' island would be a piece of land as far away from the tribe as you could get on planet earth.

Old March 19th, 2020 #4
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
It's a play on Long Island where I currently live, better name for it than the 'strong island' basketball americans and wiggers call it.

For me, the 'right' island would be a piece of land as far away from the tribe as you could get on planet earth.
Silly me, I just realised and deleted the post.

What a strange looking place. Do you ever drive down that spit formation, Fire Island National Seashore?

Old March 19th, 2020 #5
Insterburg Conrad
Banned

Quote:
idiot
. . . . you once already called me that , you insane sow

. . a clear case of projection in technical terms . .

. . IF your intelligence is enough to even grasp this observation . .

. . @ the audience . . of course that insane grin this mentally retarded sow adds to all his posts wasn't missing

. . I wonder where your big mouth was in this thread where Gladdy exposed that you insane sow send her 'muh dik'-PMs . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...61#post2288561

. . tell me , where was your big mouth , pussy-boy ?

. . 'muh dik'-PMs . . . . EVERY NEGRO CAN LIFT HIMSELF UP OVER YOU INSANE NUT-CASE . .
Quote:
No surprise

. . you insecure asshole hold VNN's record in deleting one's own posts , idiot

. . during my 'ColdFire'-days on VNN I noticed MANY MANY posts of yours which you even didn't have the guts to leave standing . .

. . oh , and I did read how you already bad-mouthed me in other threads , crazy asshole . .

. . want to try me again . . ? Hmmmm . . ?

Old March 19th, 2020 #6
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Fire Island

Quote:

What a strange looking place. Do you ever drive down that spit formation, Fire Island National Seashore?
I live roughly about 20 miles east of NYC, the only way you can drive down the beach at Fire Island National Seashore is with a four wheel drive vehicle (which I have)'

I've been swimming, surfing and fishing in the waters adjacent to those barrier islands most of my life, my parents had a summer house in Kismet on Fire Island when I was a kiddo.

Hordes of NYC queers have been settling in the small hamlets on the island for decades, they're not the places I remember from my childhood anymore so I stay to the uninhabited areas of the barrier islands cos I dont like being around NYC kikes and fags.

I self-isolate

Old March 19th, 2020 #7
Insterburg Conrad
Banned

Talking pussies distracting from the subject . .

LOL . .

. . for anything , and I mean : anything , which might follow : I know scum when I see it . .

. . that includes the scum on Stormfront as well as practically this whole forum.

lol . .

A bunch of wannabe tough-talkers into attacking cowardly from behind the back via thumbs down , downvoting . .

. . sucks to be you , doesn't it ? . .

That's why the truth ain't popular . .

. . get lost , losers . .

Old March 19th, 2020 #8
Sartt
Banned

i dont see how fighting each other helps anyone at all.

The NWO wins.

Old March 19th, 2020 #9
T.Garrett
Banned

Talking ok ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insterburg Conrad View Post
. . . . you once already called me that , you insane sow
I shouldn't have called you an idiot ...I should have said fucking idiot

Quote:
. . a clear case of projection in technical terms . .

. . IF your intelligence is enough to even grasp this observation . .
Hey, I'm the one who took college psychology courses while you barely made it past kindergarten ...

Quote:
. . @ the audience . . of course that insane grin this mentally retarded sow adds to all his posts wasn't missing
'the audience' ...hahaha ...you think anyone that reads this cares fuck one about the shit you write!

You got kicked in the teeth and came up toothless!!

Quote:
. . I wonder where your big mouth was in this thread where Gladdy exposed that you insane sow send her 'muh dik'-PMs . .

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?...61#post2288561

. . tell me , where was your big mouth , pussy-boy ?

. . 'muh dik'-PMs . . . . EVERY NEGRO CAN LIFT HIMSELF UP OVER YOU INSANE NUT-CASE . .
Show me, you retarded fuck where gladiatrix said that I send her 'muh-dik pms' in that thread? Are you trippin nigger?

Get the fuck out of here before I really take a piss in your mouth.

'Coldfire' hahahaha

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 19th, 2020 at 07:25 PM.

Old March 19th, 2020 #10
Sartt
Banned

Quote:

Bishop Rock

Old March 19th, 2020 #11
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Wtf???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
i dont see how fighting each other helps anyone at all.

The NWO wins.
He's the one that wants to fight, I don't even know what I did to him to get included in his childish outburst.

Old March 19th, 2020 #12
Sartt
Banned

Quote:
He's the one that wants to fight, I don't even know what I did to him to get included in his childish outburst.
i guess ask him, hes really one of the only people who actually made posts over the years who talks about the real enemy.

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1233620/ for example, people fighting each other doesn't help, it only creates further conflict between humans.

Old March 19th, 2020 #13
Insterburg Conrad
Banned

Quote:
I shouldn't have called you an idiot ...I should have said fucking idiot

. . get lost primitive sow

The only thing positive one might draw from this quote though is that you might have learned to spell right , since you usually spell it like 'fucken' , you illiterate sow . .

Quote:
Hey, I'm the one who took college psychology courses . .
. . someone who types like a retard like you alledgedly took (((psychology courses))) ? ?

lol . . hardest laugh I had all day . .

Quote:
. . while you barely made it past kindergarten ...

. . what do YOU know , you insane sow . . ?

Quote:
'the audience' ...hahaha ...you think anyone that reads this cares fuck one about the shit you write!
. . the audience IS already laughing about an insane sow like yourself with your retarded typing . . I want to them to laugh at you even MORE !

. . oh wait . . you already embarass yourself . . . . you do not even need someone else to do it . .

Quote:
You got kicked in the teeth and came up toothless!!

Show me, you retarded fuck where gladiatrix said that I send her 'muh-dik pms' in that thread? Are you trippin nigger?

Get the fuck out of here before I really take a piss in your mouth.

'Coldfire' hahahaha
. . concerning that , as usual , insane crap. . . .

Gladiatrix TOLD ME it is you in a PM . .

. . what now , insane sow . . ?

. . I thought not even a mentally depraved sow like yourself could sink to the level of harrassing women online . .

. . yet . . apparently even that is in your character ..

Degenerate sow

Old March 20th, 2020 #14
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
I live roughly about 20 miles east of NYC, the only way you can drive down the beach at Fire Island National Seashore is with a four wheel drive vehicle (which I have)'

I've been swimming, surfing and fishing in the waters adjacent to those barrier islands most of my life, my parents had a summer house in Kismet on Fire Island when I was a kiddo.

Hordes of NYC queers have been settling in the small hamlets on the island for decades, they're not the places I remember from my childhood anymore so I stay to the uninhabited areas of the barrier islands cos I dont like being around NYC kikes and fags.

I self-isolate
Don't blame you Have you ever been to that Rock Island? I never realised the environs of New York were so astonishingly pretty.

Old March 20th, 2020 #15
T.Garrett
Banned

Smile it's not all concrete

Quote:
Don't blame you Have you ever been to that Rock Island? I never realised the environs of New York were so astonishingly pretty.
Here's a few pics of Gateway National Recreation Area, its almost 30,000 acres of wilderness around the entrance to New York Harbor (click on pics to resize)

I fish the waters adjacent to the park, I caught a 65 lb striped bass a couple of years back right off lower Manhattan. I especially like Jamaica Bay and the wildlife refuge (last photo) itz what I imagine the NY area was like when the white man first settled here.

Never been, eh?

Old March 20th, 2020 #16
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

This thread has turned kind of nice.

Here goes: I love oysters, mostly on the half-shell. Best oysters I've ever eaten were on long Island.

Mike

Old March 21st, 2020 #17
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Here's a few pics of Gateway National Recreation Area, its almost 30,000 acres of wilderness around the entrance to New York Harbor (click on pics to resize)

I fish the waters adjacent to the park, I caught a 65 lb striped bass a couple of years back right off lower Manhattan. I especially like Jamaica Bay and the wildlife refuge (last photo) itz what I imagine the NY area was like when the white man first settled here.

Never been, eh?
Wonderful pics Garrett. I imagine you also spent many an hour staring out across the Atlantic and wondering about your ancestral homelands.

No, I have never been to America. My sister was delighted at the distance between cities, Europe is so overpopulated it is difficult for us to envisage any open space at all.

Old March 21st, 2020 #18
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
This thread has turned kind of nice.

Here goes: I love oysters, mostly on the half-shell. Best oysters I've ever eaten were on long Island.

Mike
Yes, it kind of did

Thread