VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 7th, 2010 #1121
Heather Blue

Jewish hatred = white genocide.

Old November 10th, 2010 #1122
Heather Blue

It is beyond belief that the Federal Reserve would take another 600-billion dollars, buying bonds, they say. I don't know that much about the market and trade, ect., but this kind of action is surely total disaster. It is bound to have an adverse affect on the rest of the world. How can Washington be so nonchalant over it? One would think the Fed is talking about $10 dollars instead of $600-billion. Can no one stop this train wreck?

I can think of all manner of ways to restore our economy. The first one would be bring our manufacturing jobs back to the united States. (China, India and Mexico can never match the quality of what we produce). Finance small business start-ups, allow farmers to raise crops (including tobacco), stop using our tax dollars to set up foreigners in business in this country like all those Chinese restaurants, Chinese laundries, Asian manicure shops, Mexican restaurants. Make them pay all those taxes they have never had to pay. Throw Mexican migrant workers out and use our own work force.

Make hybrid automobiles a top priority at affordable prices. Start building fast rail service for both passenger travel and product transportation. Put a ceiling on interest rates. Get rid of the Federal Reserve. Restrict banks to local ownership. Credit cards should be issued by local banks. The infrastructure needs repairing and rebuilding.

I think that would be a nice beginning.

Old November 18th, 2010 #1123
Heather Blue

We must think of restoring our economy. For ourselves. It is folly to think about restoring the economy that includes every jack rabbit under the sun. Forget other races. We do it for ourselves or the economy will never recover.

The White Race is afflicted with impulse giving. It’s a disease. Anybody can whine a pitiful tale and our impulse is to hand over our life savings. This impulse is out of control. It’s killing us. Jews pander to our impulse-giving with endless woeful tales of hunger and deprivations suffered by non-whites to keep us sick and racially unhealthy. Except, of course, no pain is worse than Jewish pain. Good Lord!

Then, at the slightest sign of resistance Jews fling accusations of racial hatred and bigotry at us. Don’t be bothered by it. Feeling guilty is no way to get over a disease. We have got to end this senseless obsession. Stop wasting precious time trying to prove we are not bad like the Jews say. We have never been as bad, as cruel, inhumane, unfeeling or vicious as the Jews at our very worse times. Pee on the Jews.

We’ve got to get over impulse giving and take control of our lives with our feet on the ground. No individual should be allowed to take it upon himself to be magnanimous toward non-whites with our money and resources. Churches are the worse. It’s our money, our production, our invention, our labor, our blood and sweat. Nothing was given to us. No one helped us. We did it alone. No person or institution has the right to indulge in impulse-giving to the point that it sacrifices our White survival. It’s a disease.

There is another matter. Somehow, someway, we must stop the Jews from ruining our land. Jews control the United States. They run our government. Yockey called it the American revolution. It was a silent revolution. Not many people noticed that Jews took over. It’s ironic that the Jews accused us of taking the country away from the Indians when they were taking the country away from us. The change is glaring. With all their prattle about how great they are Jews run our government with a Third World mentality. It is restrictive, dishonest, dangerous, savage, uncivilized, barbaric. White people would never stoop so low.

America is a large country, but it has limited resources. There is only so much water, so much farm land, so much living space, so much energy. All the immigrants pouring in put a severe strain on our resources. The United States is a large country, but we can only sustain a certain number of inhabitants and that’s it. Like a cup of water. A cup holds a cup of water and not one drop more. If we don’t stop the Jews from this disastrous course America will become another Haiti, filled with brutal savages, looters, murderers, starving masses - the entire land leeched of water, trees, top soil and energy. Jews must be stopped.

The good news is that Americans realize our country does not belong to us, anymore. They may think Liberals are to blame; they may not know anything about the Jews, but they know this much ….America is not our country, anymore, and we want it back. We made this country great. We are the heirs. White people everywhere want our country back. Our desire grows by the day. It is instinctive, healthy and normal. Slowly, but surely it is becoming a tidal wave. Jews can’t quell it.

Americans want America back.
Just ask us. Ask any white person.
We want America back!

Old November 22nd, 2010 #1124
Heather Blue

Civilization is like a beautiful woman with a radiantly glowing skin like pearls, eyes sparkling with hues of blue and brown and green, flowing tresses of flaxen, warm chestnut and raven black...trailing her long silken skirts of gold and scarlet and purple. She bestows her favors on those who adore her beauty and cater to her demands. But beauty is fragile. Do not defile her loveliness. Do not mar her face and form with treachery and disfigurement. A beautiful woman cannot bear ugliness. She will disappear like vapor in the murky seas of oblivion.

How many times have the Jews wiped out civilization? Over and over and over Jews wipe out white populations. How many times are we going to allow Jews to wipe out civilization? The current inhabitants of India and Egypt, and probably ancient Samaria and Babylon, are stark evidence of vanished Caucasians. Today, they look black. How many white people have vanished in the dust of ancient times? Will we ever know?

Once again, we are allowing Jews to destroy civilization. Once again, under the guise of rights, tolerance and fairness - or some fable about God choosing them - Jews are bringing in millions of alien immigrants unable to contribute to civilization. What can African Blacks do for civilization? What can Indians or Asians or Mexicans do? Or alien religions like Islam, Hindu or Judaism? Civilization is White. Christianity is White. These ethnic groups do not contribute one iota to civilization. Ask nothing of them and expect nothing of them for they can do nothing. Even with the best of intentions - which they do not have - non white immigrants do nothing but destroy. It is inevitable. They will slowly - or perhaps swiftly - destroy us because that is all they can do.

Last edited by Heather Blue; November 22nd, 2010 at 09:25 PM.

Old November 29th, 2010 #1125
Heather Blue

When polls are taken the journalists in media like to say that "jobs" are more important to the American people than anything else. If that’s true that's because the American people do not understand the immigration problem. If given an honest look at what the Jews are turning this nation into they will change their minds.

This man, Roy Beck, says it is policy and that Congress makes these immigration policies. Not really. Jews are the ones making immigration policies. The turkeys in Congress are collaborators. If this horrid policy continues there is no future for white people in the United States of America. American youth can just forget having a safe, prosperous future.

Old December 2nd, 2010 #1126
Heather Blue

It's a little shocking reading some of the things white men have begun to say on the Internet. I know Alex says Jews have earned their Waterloo, but others are now making statements that the only solution to the Jew’s stranglehold over the west is to kill them. The Jew is a deadly alien. They say Jews respect one thing and one thing only - force! That is undoubtedly true.

But I am puzzled how Gentiles may accomplish so formidable a task. How can anything be successful unless it is government policy? We don’t run our government. Jews do. Those cowards in Washington would never dream of producing such a policy. Jews would not hesitate to make them look like criminals and run them out or arrange an unfortunate accident.

John F. Kennedy apparently tried to rid the United States of the Federal Reserve banking system by issuing about 4 billion dollars worth of US government bank notes (interests free) tied to silver. A few months later he was assassinated. Why would anyone think Jews were behind it? Well, we don’t actually know. But we do know Jews were the only ones who stood to lose if the President continued to issue interest free US government notes. And Jews have a long, bloody history of destroying people who interfere with their control of money.

Jews are unable to function without money. That is one thing we can be sure of. How do we get Jews out of the money-controlling business? Especially since Jews run the government instead of us. Getting that done would certainly go a long way getting rid of Jewish power. But how? Would we be able to put a limit on how long a privately owned Jewish banking system may control our financial system? Isn't their time up?

I’m stumped.

Last edited by Heather Blue; December 2nd, 2010 at 03:45 PM.

Old December 5th, 2010 #1127
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Blue View Post
It's a little shocking reading some of the things white men have begun to say on the Internet. I know Alex says Jews have earned their Waterloo, but others are now making statements that the only solution to the Jew’s stranglehold over the west is to kill them. The Jew is a deadly alien. They say Jews respect one thing and one thing only - force! That is undoubtedly true.
Did you see what the Mossad did in Iran the other day? Murdered two Iranian physicists? What did they do wrong? Their country allows inspections. Iran has the right to develop peaceful nuclear power. It is Israel not allowing inspections, Israel threatening the capitals of Europe, and Israel murdering anybody it feels like for any reason whatsoever. How could the message their behavior is sending be any clearer?

Quote:
But I am puzzled how Gentiles may accomplish so formidable a task. How can anything be successful unless it is government policy? We don’t run our government. Jews do. Those cowards in Washington would never dream of producing such a policy. Jews would not hesitate to make them look like criminals and run them out or arrange an unfortunate accident.
The Revolutionary War wasn't approved by the government. It toppled the existing government.

Quote:
John F. Kennedy apparently tried to rid the United States of the Federal Reserve banking system by issuing about 4 billion dollars worth of US government bank notes (interests free) tied to silver. A few months later he was assassinated. Why would anyone think Jews were behind it? Well, we don’t actually know. But we do know Jews were the only ones who stood to lose if the President continued to issue interest free US government notes. And Jews have a long, bloody history of destroying people who interfere with their control of money.
JFK was also concerned about Israel getting nuclear weapons. Still more reason to assassinate him, and that's what the jews did, as explained in MCPiper's Final Judgment.

Quote:
Jews are unable to function without money. That is one thing we can be sure of. How do we get Jews out of the money-controlling business? Especially since Jews run the government instead of us. Getting that done would certainly go a long way getting rid of Jewish power. But how? Would we be able to put a limit on how long a privately owned Jewish banking system may control our financial system? Isn't their time up?

I’m stumped.
Sure, if we ran the country. Getting rid of the counterfeiters is the same thing as taking control of OUR government from the imposters. Same problem, just a different angle on it.

Old December 7th, 2010 #1128
Heather Blue

Yes Alex, I knew the Mossad murdered two Iranian physicists. It makes me wonder why Iran even allows Jews in the country. I think there should be a total block of Jews, students as well as tourists, unless it is impossible to prevent it. I am surpised that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad allows Jews around. Someone on the inside must be collaborating with the Mossad.

You say that getting rid of counterfeiters would be the same as taking control of our government? That statement certainly holds promise. It has a concrete, solid sound to it. Something we can latch on to.

Life is all about struggle, I think. Just when we think we are at the peak of prosperity, enjoying the fullness of our own unique social structure, fascinated by engaging personalities, artists depicting their fields of flowers and lovely women, captivating writers, genius philosophers, enthralling musicians, astonishing inventors, etc., our glow attracts - not a moth - but a louse. Even as we try to keep on working culture-wise as frantically as a beaver family building a dam (after all that is who we are and what we do….having been born that way) we now must concern ourselves with the foul presence of an ignoble sub species.

Money. Jews must have money. It’s their attempt to be Somebody. It’s survival. They kill for it. Otherwise they are nothing even to themselves. Without money to buy the façade they want Jews will be forced to face their own Jewishness. (A man wrote a statement along those lines and since I agree I am using it.)

Money. It’s all about money and the power of money to the Jews.

But it is our money.

Old December 10th, 2010 #1129
Heather Blue

I cannot think of anything more despicable than being loyal to Israel. Judeo Christians/Zionists/Evangelicals are more loyal to Israel than the United State. Can you believe that? Jews are loyal to Israel and White Christians are loyal to Israel, too. Neither one is loyal to America first. But they pretend to be patriotic conservatives.

Fox TV, the network that claims to be fair and balanced, is loyal to Israel.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is loyal to Israel.
Minnesota Congreewoman Michele Bachman is loyal to Israel.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin is loyal to Israel.
Vice President Joe Biden is loyal to Israel.
Sen. John McCain is loyal to Israel.
There's a whole host of others. Can you believe these people are or want to be our elected representatives?

Without one shred of evidence, they say Israel is our friend in the Middle East. In what way? Where’s the proof? Fairy tales won't cut it.

Congresswoman Michele Bachman says that if we don't support Israel God will not bless America. Well, look around, Michele, no nation has supported Israel or blessed the Jews more than the United States of America and our country is in shambles. Does that not give you a slight hint that blessing the Jews is a curse on America? I bet it doesn't. I know all about that Bible verse where God was supposed to have said to that incestuous, pimping, lying, thieving, sneaking Abraham "I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you." Remember this, Michele, Jews are liars. If God actually made a statement like that it was not to a degenerate like Abraham. Jesus Christ, possibly. But not Abraham.

Abraham is a long time dead. Show us those blessings, Michele. Show us even one country, one people, one group that God blessed for blessing Abraham and his ilk. History should be littered with stacks of blessings - in Greece, Rome…. where Jews lived like kings.

Old Abraham personally got more from Egypt than any nation - gold, silver and livestock that made him a very wealthy man. Was Egypt blessed? Egypt went down the tubes for some reason. Like America. Israel is living high on the hog, supported by our tax dollars (thanks to politicians like Michele), has no national debt, and the Jewish bankers are the richest people in the country. We are going down the tubes.

I despise you for your lack of loyalty to America and white Americans, Michele. I despise you and Mike Huckabee and John McCain and Sarah Palin and Joe Biden and Franklin Graham and the whole rotten bunch of you would-be leaders and mouth pieces for not being loyal to America and the founding people. You are traitors to America.

Last edited by Heather Blue; December 10th, 2010 at 01:15 AM.

Old December 19th, 2010 #1130
Heather Blue

Having the Flu is not the most fun thing that can happen to you. I have not been out of my house for over a week...not that I could have gone far. Snow and a sheet of ice covered my lawn, driveway, walk, steps, too much to handle...even had I felt well enough to go out.

I guess I am on the mend. When I start feeling annoyed with something the Jews say or write I guess I am getting over the bug. The latest was a remark about their victim hood. (Why, oh why can’t we get rid of this Jewish plague? White men have got to figure out ways.)

Jews love saying they are persecuted. They insist on it. They become irate if it's validity is questioned. Why do Jews insist on being the most persecuted people in the world? I have my own theory. Jews have nothing to be proud of. They can't point to anything grand or noble in their four thousand years (or more) history. So, they prattle endlessly about how they were enslaved by high cultures and/or unjustly persecuted. In other words, Jews have to fill up that empty space with something. The world is saddled with their eternal victim hood.

We had better not notice that Jews - in spite of their strutting around and bragging on themselves - had no great civilizations, no great art and literature, no brilliant science, no imperial governments based on freedom and justice...Instead, we must condemn ourselves as monsters who mistreated the Jews throughout history.

Victim hood covers the absence of great Jewish achievements. It also covers their ignoble deeds of fleecing, murdering and exterminating entire cultures.

Jews need a prop and it’s victim hood.

Old December 26th, 2010 #1131
Heather Blue

It hurts when we can't beat a formula.
White Gentiles have made some of the greatest achievements in human history, but when it comes to a take-over plan written down on paper by a handful of rascally Jews with a barbaric four thousand year old (or older) mindset White Men can't seem to do anything except lie prostate on their bellies. Is there something about a alien document written by a four thousand year old mindset that renders white Gentiles helpless?

Jews are from another age, another era. They are backward, savage barbarians. They don't belong here. They are out of place and consequently, can only impede human progress. The last thing the west needs is their input in anything.

The majority of Jews do not even have to depend on their own initiative. The Plan is already formulated for them. It’s all there in black and white ruled by a few ruthless, hard nose, uncompromising leaders. Everything a Jew needs to know and do has been established. The thinkers left nothing to chance. They can’t afford to. Little Jews would surely mess up. Thus, individual Jews must fit themselves to the formula. Seeing as how they are natural born thieves and liars, anyway, it’s not hard. That is why Jews everywhere are doing the same things and using the same tactics in every white nation on the planet. Like little serfs they are following the Plan.

We could do that, too, if we had a Plan. But we don’t. Not only do we not have a Plan for our survival, but we don’t seem to have the slightest ideas what to do about the Jews or how to cripple their Plan. Where is western genius? Where are the thinkers - the legal minds, the analytical minds, the mathematical minds, the experts in Race, culture and psychology? Do they not have the know-how to nullify a Plan from a mindset that should never have been allowed to crawl out of antiquity? I have trouble believing that western genius is not up to the task.

Old December 29th, 2010 #1132
Heather Blue

Jews are litterally stripping us of our civilization. But the run-of-the mill white people don't want to hear about it. I honestly think they believe that if they ignore it then it will go away.

A few friends dropped in intermittently on Sunday after Christmas Day. One couple was a mother with a sixteen year old son. He is a tall, husky boy but as gullible as the day is long. He mentioned his school and some hispanic students who, it seems, do not want to speak English. I said those Hispanics have their own country and need to go back. He mentioned their "work ethic" and doing jobs we don't want to do. He was taught that lie in High School, of course.

I told him that those statements used to be said about Blacks, but the Blacks were not content to do manuel labor white men did not want to do or were too lazy to do and are now foremen, supervisors, news anchors, department heads, etc., and whites play second fiddle. The Hispanics will want your job, too, I said. His mother jumped up and said "that is a whole different subject, isn't it?" She did not want to hear anymore and was ready to leave - although apparently, she does not mind the indoctrination her son is recieving in school. (And she has a Bachelor's degree.) If she thinks she is going to avoid problems she is wrong. I wonder what makes her think that she and her family won't go down with the ship.

She has been a family friend too long to cut off our friendship, but I am as determined to say my piece as she is not to hear it...even though I have some pretty stiff competition in media and her son's High School.

Determination. It is a beautiful word. Be determined. If you lose friends because of it your friends were not worth having, anyway. Every white person is as obligated to be loyal to our race and civilization as those of us who already are. Be specific about that. They are obligated to be loyal to us over everybody and everything. Settle for nothing less. To hell with disloyal white people!

We don't want the Jews. We don't want their opinions. We don't want their "diversity" and open borders. We don’t want Jewish “fairness” or "tolerance" or "equality" or "death with dignity" lies and jargon. We don't want them ripping us off. We don’t want their eternal whining about persecution. We don't want them indoctrinating young children. We don't want them turning the fags loose on little kids. We don't want them running our banks, our communications system, our educational system, our government, our entertainment industry. We don't want the Jews around us in any capacity whatsoever.

We have an advanced civilization to run.

Old January 4th, 2011 #1133
Heather Blue

It's pitiful when your personal physician, a man as ethical as the light of day, hasn't a clue that our nation is in the throes of a silent revolution. He knows I am political, but he has no understanding of it. It is so common place for me to make comments that I forget myself and sometimes say something about our situation. I think it shocks him. Believe me, what I happen to say in the privacy of a patient room is mild compared to what I really think. After all, I go to the doctor for reasons other than politics. (And as usual, I feel better on the day I go to the doctor. ) But people like my dear, gullible doctor dishearten me. With all that is going on in this world how can anyone still have eyes that do not see and ears that do not hear? How can people be so trusting? The system was set up by honest white men and we have grown very accustomed to living in a faithful system, but the system does not work for us, anymore.

Do people have blinders on? Does it never occur to them that we are not like other people? That we are one of a kind? A rare breed? Or that with all our good will and good intentions toward aliens they will never be like us? Those people are loyal to themselves. They can't be loyal to us. It's un-natural. How can even the gullible not see that?

In a foreign country white people feel white loyalty, but in our own country we are careless, indifferent and unassuming. We seem to think we have the luxury of turning off - or turning against - our own racially aware kin. Well, we don't. Whether white people like it or not they are obligated to our race, our nation and our civilization. It is not because we set that in concrete. It is the way of nature. A higher power decrees it.

Perhaps a revolution is what we really do need. It is a shame that our situation must come to that… that it takes a hell-on-earth revolution to develop us into a healthy functioning racial unit. Make no mistake the Jews are carrying out a revolution. They are well into it. No one calls it that, but it is every bit as much a revolution as the one they carried out in the Soviet Union. (Gentiles gave the Jews an inch and they took a mile.)

Jews are driven. They can’t help it. They will not stop until they are stopped. Probably, with blunt, brutal force. How else can a driven species be stopped? When all is said and done we - all of us - must do what we must do.

Last edited by Heather Blue; January 5th, 2011 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Belated editing.

Old January 7th, 2011 #1134
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Idea

"but we don’t seem to have the slightest ideas what to do about the Jews or how to cripple their Plan.'

Our central problem is jew control of information- thought control.
Most of our energy should be focused on breaking up this monopoly, and telling Whites that it exists.

It is not just censorship- it is federal subsidies for PC. Example: B. F. Skinner's book Beyond Freedom and Dignity was financed by the taxpayers, to the tune of around $2,000,000 (today's money).

Old January 7th, 2011 #1135
Heather Blue

I know we allowed the Jews to get power before we seemed to understand what was happening. Some leaders like Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh tried to warn us, but warning is not enough. They should have waged a violent campaign against Jewish aggression. They should have mobilized the people against the Jews like any military commander.

What Americans must do is focus on a target and attack. That target, in my opinion, should be Jewish social engineering. It is Yiddish from top to bottom. It is carried out by the descendants of those murderous Russian Bolshevik Jews and Eastern European Communists Jews that flooded America after World War II. All that disgusting labeling like "anti Semitism" and "racism" or squalling for "rights" is pure social engineering. Porn, smut, making whores out of white women, diversity, egging non-whites to violence, building that fake holocaust museum, demonizing white men, etc., it's all social engineering.

Everything Jews accomplish has been due to the psychology of social engineering. Without it Jews could never have carried out the revolution that took over America. The United States is essentially a Judized nation. We live under Talmudic laws produced principally by the ADL. The US Constitution is dead. The American Civil Liberties Union, the Jewish Defense League and the Southern Poverty Center are activists law centers. Yiddish activists are on the US Supreme Court, State Supreme Courts, in the Universities, on School Boards, etc. Everything that was white Gentile America has been damaged by the Jew’s social engineering. The whole disgusting muck must be relentlessly attacked and thrown out. We can't live this way!

Old January 9th, 2011 #1136
Heather Blue

With the shooting of that Congresswoman and others at a shopping mall in Arizona yesterday, January 8, 2011 I noticed something I had not noticed before. Fear! Obama looked uneasy. Other politicians were in an agitated state. For a while I was a bit puzzled seeing as how the shooter was a 22 year old loner. And in custody.

Evidently Fox News covered the incident all afternoon. Since they did not have much information they kept saying the same things over and over with grave, serious faces. Well, they certainly did not give that much coverage to a border guard, an Iraqi war Veteran, killed by Mexican drug dealers. He was a lot more honorable than that politician devoted to Israel or that Federal Judge who ruled for the right of Mexican immigrants over an American citizen. I resent news sources giving so much importance to scoundrels. Why would a politician be more important than a war veteran? Or more important than an Arizona rancher who was murdered by the very illegals he sympathetically gave food and water? Or the silenced white majority?

The American people hate the Washington, DC establishment. At no time in American history has the political arena been more hated than in the Twenty First Century. Those scoundrels have lived it up, quacked and swaggered and felt free to spit in the faces of the founding people of this country. Until yesterday. Yesterday, I sensed fear. Those quackers know they are hated, but they have not cared. As long as they get away with it they do not care until (as Alex would say) "a kernel pops."

Naturally, anyone is mindful of anger, justified or not. But the difference this time was the fear of righteous anger. It is a horse of a different color. Righteous anger is the avenging anger of the warrior angel. it is justified. All of them, the whole rotten bunch, including non-white races, fear the righteous anger of the white people. We built this country, we paid into the system, we made the United States the most powerful nation on earth, but we have been shoved back and forced to play second fiddle to other races, we have been stepped on, imposed on, condemned, demonized, swindled, cheated and abused. We don’t deserve it. It’s time for righteous anger. It’s time to stand up for ourselves. It's time not to take it anymore. Fan the flames of righteous anger. We have the right not only to be angry, but to be outraged. It is right and just for the American people not to take this kind of ill treatment, anymore.

Last edited by Heather Blue; January 9th, 2011 at 02:29 PM.

Old January 12th, 2011 #1137
Heather Blue

I guess we will understand what the whole terrorist attack was about when Washington decides on a course of action that will get revenge on the rights and liberties of the White Majority. Jews have had a hard time getting rid of the right to bear arms and free speech. Time will tell. Probably.

Old January 14th, 2011 #1138
Heather Blue

This a disturbing link.

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pr...VD/LPSIM154/PR

Old January 25th, 2011 #1139
Heather Blue

Jews are highly active in the removal of European Americans (and Canadians) from North America. It's twenty four hours a day job, one might say. They did it in Rhodesia (now called Zimbabwe.) The law of the jungle presides over that brutal, violent and poverty stricken country. They are also very active in removing the Whites from South Africa. If White Africans don't leave the country they are murdered. Especially White farmers - the food producers. Blacks are stupid enough to think it is a moral imperative. They haven't the sense to realize Jews are creating poverty for them. The poor Whites put up with this disaster as they don’t have the means to leave South Africa.

Now Jews have commenced the big removal of the Founding People in North America. It's a huge undertaking. But who else would do it except the Jews? Have you noticed that Jews never let anything stand in their way? As usual, they make Blacks and Hispanics think our removal is a moral imperative. The Orientals seem to take it a little differently. They are amused. It is weak and stupid to concede our country to others and the Orientals find that amusing. I read somewhere young Oriental groups are even planning on replacing the Whites in Congress and the White House. Western spoils are for the taking, I guess.

The Jew controlled government, weak, sissy politicians and weak Christians are the criminals in this situation. They turn a blind eye to the big removal of white people. That's because they are not anti Semites. They would never dream of being anti Semitic. No true anti Semite would let Jews run our country and chase us out. Don't knock anti Semitism. It's the healthiest thing we have going for us. More and more of us should be anti Semites. Jews say anti Semitism is growing. I hope so. Anti Semitism is the result of hostile anti-white activity. When Jews spit the word at us they are, in effect, damning themselves for their hatred and opposition to White people. Anti Semitism is their fault. Not ours.

We need millions and millions of anti Semites. It is the only thing that can stop the great removal of White people from North America.

Last edited by Heather Blue; January 26th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Old January 27th, 2011 #1140
Heather Blue

Jews devote a lot of time turning white people against each other. They are very successful at it. I've noticed it on this board. A couple of men (I don't know if they are Jews or not) have the brass to try and program Alex. As far as I can tell, it does not work.

But that is what the holocaust is all about, turning white men against other white men. Jews are programming our sense of morality, twisting it against our own best interests. It is a sad thing, is it not, when an outside group can make us persecute our own with their smears and lies? It is phenomenal that White people do not seem to have the racial instincts to stick together. Jews are not like that.

Last night I saw the end of a show where Elliot Spitzer was apparently the host. It was not that long ago his fellow Jews threw him out of the Governor's office in New York state because (supposedly) of a liaison with a prostitute. Jews don't give a fig about illicit sex. They are up to their ears in it. The real reason is more like Spitzer doing something that worked against Jewish interests and he had to be put out commission. But all of that is forgotten now. The Jews have put him back to work in a high paying job and eventually, he will probably be back in public office. If a white married man crossed the line with some offensive act he would be scarred for life.

Our honesty and moral sense does not function properly when an outside group lives among us. Particularly, a group that excuses anything and everything they do while turning us against each other with accusations that are total lies. What are we going to do? I cannot see any way of correcting this situation unless we get rid of the Jews utterly and completely. How do we do that? Not only do white people believe the vile lies Jews tell about us, but they believe the white-washing lies Jews tell about themselves.

Every day it becomes more obvious we cannot live with the Jews.

Thread