VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 13th, 2008 #21
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
How exactly? Yoiu said it would explain a lot. How is that so?

Most of the Mods here loved Chain. Alex Linder was the one to ban him. If Jett is Chain then that could explain why he can disrupt threads without being banned, which is what Tony mentioned.

Old June 13th, 2008 #22
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I agree. Good post melcur.

Jew Rink was also in the Signal activism thread and did everything he could to derail that one too.

Yeah, I disrupted that thread.

I gave out some mailing advice in that thread. Some fucking mailing advice!!! LOL!!!!!!!

And you went crazy as usual throwing out all kinds of accusations and smears like the nutjob that you are.

Dude, you are insane. As in the clinical definition.

Now I know why Dietrich was so quick to ban your crazy ass when you threatened him in a rep point comment awhile ago.

Old June 13th, 2008 #23
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Most of the Mods here loved Chain. Alex Linder was the one to ban him. If Jett is Chain then that could explain why he can disrupt threads without being banned, which is what Tony mentioned.
I don't think Jew Rink is Chain although I could be wrong. Chain doesn't strike me as someone who would do and post what Jew Rink does and posts. The only motivation for Chain's doing such a thing would out of spite and I don't see that in Chain.

I could be wrong but I'd like to think Chain has enough on his plate with Podblanc.com than to come here and sow dissension. I would be greatly disappointed to find out that Jew Rink is in fact Chain.

Old June 13th, 2008 #24
banjo_billy
Banned

Can't you Folks find something better to do than point your fingers at each other?

Old June 13th, 2008 #25
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Excellent post. Get to know the three basic types of zog servants (the Provoker, the Saboteur and the Snooper) and you will avoid a lot of trouble. Note that these zog servants never attack each other.
interesting post; so if informants NEVER attack each other 1. ottptt never attacks melcur
2. melcur never attacks ottptt
3. donameche never attacks them and they don't attack him what does that make them?
4. and if all the rest of the members don't attack each other, what does that make them? which catagory do you fall into 999?

just wondering? have a nice day!
; btw; that's some f***ed up reasoning you three have; nuff said

Old June 13th, 2008 #26
ben shockley

911 demolition deniers.

Old June 13th, 2008 #27
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
I have had words with everyone on VNNF so I guess that shows I am no agent.
Not being an agent doesn't excuse you from being an asshole.

Old June 13th, 2008 #28
6KILLER
Banned

Location: Somewhere between lost & found traveling @ a high rate of speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C. View Post
Not being an agent doesn't excuse you from being an asshole.
You calling Doc an asshole is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Old June 13th, 2008 #29
Paul Drake
Senior Heathen

I'm suspicious of anyone who has nothing better
to do than post to the net 24/7.
You know, the ones with thousands and thousands of posts
logged over a comparatively short time frame.
Who come from out of nowhere, burn out, then are gone.
How do these guys earn their daily bread?
Or are they independently wealthy?
If so, don't they have a fucking life?
Maybe they should get out more and recruit among real
people with real lives.

NO HOPE WITHOUT ROPE

Old June 13th, 2008 #30
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard H. View Post
[B]interesting post; so if informants NEVER attack each other 1. ottptt never attacks melcur
3. donameche never attacks them and they don't attack him what does that make them?

ummm Comrades?

Old June 13th, 2008 #31
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
ummm Comrades?
no; the statement was made that INFORMANTS never attack each other and that's how they are identified; please refer to 999's post regarding this info; I'm only interested at how you three came up with this idea; does that mean that in order not to be called an informant/agent, whatever, a person must go around attacking other members; your reasoning makes absolutely NO sense

Old June 13th, 2008 #32
Richard H.
Banned

Default re; information

Quote:
interesting post; so if informants NEVER attack each other 1. ottptt never attacks melcur
4. and if all the rest of the members don't attack each other, what does that make them? which catagory do you fall into 999?

what's your answer?

Old June 13th, 2008 #33
Richard H.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999 View Post
Excellent post. Get to know the three basic types of zog servants (the Provoker, the Saboteur and the Snooper) and you will avoid a lot of trouble. Note that these zog servants never attack each other.
here it is!

Old June 13th, 2008 #34
Vonbluvens
Banned

Melcur,

The paranoia has to stop. I like your post, but we should look at it from the standpoint that we will always have these types around.

We have to work around them, if that is possible.

Old June 13th, 2008 #35
melcur
Banned

Quote:
no; the statement was made that INFORMANTS never attack each other and that's how they are identified; please refer to 999's post regarding this info; I'm only interested at how you three came up with this idea; does that mean that in order not to be called an informant/agent, whatever, a person must go around attacking other members; your reasoning makes absolutely NO sense
Damn Richard, do you now have unrestricted access to the Internet? Are you still borrowing your friends laptop, or have you secreted in your own? Are you using wireless in a hospital? I suppose the hospital you're in doesn't utilize telemetry either does it?

You're never going to learn Richard H, because you're not smart enough to be creative.

Last edited by melcur; June 13th, 2008 at 03:11 PM.

Old June 13th, 2008 #36
Brett Quinn
Banned

Good work Melcur

Old June 13th, 2008 #37
cknott
Banned

Quote:
[B][SIZE="4"]
Both of you were busy yesterday attempting to salvage and rehabiliate Richard after he fucked up as badly as he did RE his alleged treatment program. LMWAO!
I don't think I have ever addressed "Richard" here.

I just mentioned there is a 4th kind of an informant.... and the most damaging kind. The one who is your best friend. The one's who always cause the most damage.

Old June 13th, 2008 #38
cknott
Banned

Quote:
Anyone know if this is Bill White's ISP?

172.140.252.28 (AMERICA ONLINE) [Label Visitor]
That could be anyone using AOL software. AOL works as a transparent proxy.

Old June 13th, 2008 #39
Stronza

Quote:

I have no opinions on any of this except to note that you, Richard, could probably make a lot of $$ designing logic puzzles - you know, the ones in those magazines published by PennyPress, Dell, etc. You have a logical mind, to be sure! If you take my advice and get rich, remember me!

Old June 13th, 2008 #40
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
what's your answer?
The answer is that I respect melcur and Donnachaidh. Donameche was (is?) an actor or something wasn't he?

By "attack" I suppose you mean my pointing out inconsistencies and apparent lies that they might tell? Because that's all I've done in this thread at least as far as you're concerned. I haven't "attacked" you but have shown from my first hand, professional experience that your story of being in a hospital undergoing detox is suspect at best. There are others here that are just as familiar with hospitals as I am.

I've spent close to 18 years in various hospitals before, during, and after nursing school and I know how they operate. Specifically, I know how psych, A&D, newborn, and level 2 neonatal nurseries operate. Additionally, I have medical-surgical experience which might be best described by the lay person as "being in the hospital." So I have first hand knowledge of the hospital routine including those specialty areas that I rotated through in nursing school and may have also worked on occasion through a nursing agency.

Your story doesn't add up but since you and I won't be having any real life contact it doesn't matter relative to the big picture.

Thread