VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 4th, 2020 #1
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default The cool kids are stupid faggots

Every cool kid is a stupid faggot. Look at what is happening now. None of these tastemakers or influencers or punks or rockers or hipsters are nothing but a bunch of dumb faggots.

They want to be cool. They have no principles, they are obsessed with their dicks/their pussies, their drugs and their image. They are weak, they are stupid, and they are meaningless.

Their media idols tell them to wear x they wear x, they tell them to do y, they do y. Regardless of proof or reality, they obey and believe they are free thinkers.

I saw a number of these faggots go on about how no one cares about good old George Floyd being a home invading monster 13 years ago. 'No one cares!' they say, but some crying simp may have dry humped an ugly puke 35 years before his supreme court appointment hearing with no proof? American emergency.

These idiots do everything they are told to remain cool, but they aren't cool, they are pathetic slaves, with no principles, and always chasing hedonism. Nothing is too depraved as long as they are cool, and they don't care about their own people, and they are willing to supplicate themselves to niggers if everyone else is doing it.

It is hard to admit that a large portion of your people are garbage, but the cool kids are garbage, and stupid faggots.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 4th, 2020 #2
Joe from OH

The cognitive dissonance of these fucking tools is mind numbing.

I can't help but be a bit giddy when I think of the raw fear these (c)rap listening, nigger loving, anti 2A unarmed queer/near queers were going through when the niggers were trashing the streets on which they live.

You have described these turds to a "T". Good work, Frank.

Old June 5th, 2020 #3
George Witzgall

They will heal when they are awakened to their race and become Aryan.

The disease is Semitism; the cure is Aryanism.

Old June 5th, 2020 #4
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
They will heal when they are awakened to their race and become Aryan.

The disease is Semitism; the cure is Aryanism.
I heard you are a faggot. Is that true or is someone lying. I don't know you tell me.

Old June 5th, 2020 #5
Longbaugh

The disease is the Jews.

The cure is eradication of the Jews.

Old June 5th, 2020 #6
Man of the road

Being Alt.-Right is cool nowadays rather than a soyim who gets on Twitter or Facebook to proclaim the same tired, go-with-the-pack line of showing solidarity with the pro-nigger mainstream narrative and agenda. My father always said, "better to lose a fortune with a wise man than find one with a fool." Loosely applies here.

Old June 5th, 2020 #7
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedford View Post
I heard you are a faggot. Is that true or is someone lying. I don't know you tell me.
I don't reckon you need to know the details of what makes my dick hard. Why do you care?

Old June 5th, 2020 #8
Joe from OH

Quote:
The real George Witzgall: jew http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1023042&postcount=15 faggot http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p=572601#posts572601 "funny man" http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=797009&postcount=11

Straight (pun intended) from the kike fag's filthy mouth.

Old June 5th, 2020 #9
George Witzgall

I'm not a child molester, I believe in the death penalty for child molesters.

Old June 5th, 2020 #10
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post

I can't help but be a bit giddy when I think of the raw fear these (c)rap listening, nigger loving, anti 2A unarmed queer/near queers were going through when the niggers were trashing the streets on which they live.

You have described these turds to a "T". Good work, Frank.
What do you think of this quote by Voltaire in the 1700s:
"Any one who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices ."
This guy seemed woke way back then
He also criticized the Jews and christtard of his day.

Old June 5th, 2020 #11
bedford

Quote:
I don't reckon you need to know the details of what makes my dick hard. Why do you care?
You just made a post about raising Aryan families with kids right. Why would a fag say something like that. Two fags can't have biological kids but our government does allow them to adopt kids.
I think this is wrong. Children raised by gay men often are molested by these parents.Plus does anyone really think the kids will have a chance to have a healthy normal childhood. I don't.
Plus I am sick of having the LGBT types pushing their agenda when they are less than 4 percent of the population. So that is my concern
Isn't June gay pride month? Don't you have a parade to go to? Does Mark Potok of the SPLC pay you to troll here?

Old June 5th, 2020 #12
bedford

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
Being Alt.-Right is cool nowadays rather than a soyim who gets on Twitter or Facebook to proclaim the same tired, go-with-the-pack line of showing solidarity with the pro-nigger mainstream narrative and agenda. My father always said, "better to lose a fortune with a wise man than find one with a fool." Loosely applies here.
If the young soy boys, snowflakes, antifas or whoever they are really think that blacks are equal to them then I guess they are. You have to pretty stupid to think that . If you hang around blacks as friends and accept their ways then where does that lead? Africa right. I am a white nationalist and I want to live by European ways and a European country
I am

Old June 5th, 2020 #13
George Witzgall

Quote:
You just made a post about raising Aryan families with kids right. Why would a fag say something like that. Two fags can't have biological kids but our government does allow them to adopt kids.
I think this is wrong. Children raised by gay men often are molested by these parents.Plus does anyone really think the kids will have a chance to have a healthy normal childhood. I don't.
Plus I am sick of having the LGBT types pushing their agenda when they are less than 4 percent of the population. So that is my concern
Isn't June gay pride month? Don't you have a parade to go to? Does Mark Potok of the SPLC pay you to troll here?
Calm it down, buddy. The LGBT is a symptom of Semitism. The cure is Aryanism.

Old June 6th, 2020 #14
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Default Everyone get on the accuse/shame/hate whitey train.

There is going to be a civil war, and everyone who betrayed their own people or tried to make us feel guilt for niggers, which no one ever asked for in the first place, is going to have to pay a price. These articles like the one below assume we have some responsibility or duty to care for, respect, worship, or hold niggers as an important part of our lives, no questions asked, and that there is something wrong with us.

https://www.scalawagmagazine.org/202...=pocket-newtab

Quote:
4. Yes, you are inherently part of the problem.
I hate to break it to this fucktard, but we have no responsibility or debt to stone age retard niggers. Since the day they were brought here by jews against their own will and the will of the majority of whites, we have always been justified in hating niggers, and those who support and embolden them. Whether it is their noxious presence, or their criminality we ultimately pay for literally, figuratively, indirectly or directly through our suffering, we owe nothing to a race of brown retards descended from the losers (those too stupid or slow to avoid the other tribes who sold them to slavers) of the African continent.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old June 6th, 2020 #15
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
It truly is. The Jews have done an exceptional job.

Old June 6th, 2020 #16
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
There is going to be a civil war, and everyone who betrayed their own people or tried to make us feel guilt for niggers, which no one ever asked for in the first place, is going to have to pay a price.
The civil war cannot happen without shabbos goyim.

The Jews must think they have enough "useful idiots" to begin the war.

Old June 6th, 2020 #17
George Witzgall

There will be an awakening. Whites will have the choice to fight for their Aryan heritage, their ancestors, their race; or to fight for a future borderless, globalized one-world where everyone is mixed and corporations can efficiently exploit the resulting homogenized consumer base (one World under Amazon, Indivisible, with Equality and Pumpkin Spice Lattes for all).

Old June 6th, 2020 #18
bedford

I think that at this point the Jews have managed to shaft just about every body around the world to the point that there are very few people left that don't hate them. The only people I see that seem to like
Them are Christian evangelicals and the Jews will do something to make them hate them
So that is a dicey situation. If you keep hearing a kettle it will eventually boil.

Old June 6th, 2020 #19
bedford

I didn't bother to read the scalawag article. I just know most journalists today are just glorified typists and if it is a liberal then he must have a lobotomy scar somewhere. Every black woman journalist seems to be this militant Angela Davis type who has written a book about what white people need to do to make blacks happy.
The black male journalists always have to have a story about their journey throuh racism and they can learn to forgive white people if they take this 12 step racial sensitivity program. The negro male will tell how he first heard a white person say the n word and how it traumatized him. How can I live in this racist society a white woman clutched her purse when I passed her on the sidewalk.

Old June 6th, 2020 #20
rod crowley

Quote:
There will be an awakening. Whites will have the choice to fight for their Aryan heritage, their ancestors, their race; or to fight for a future borderless, globalized one-world where everyone is mixed and corporations can efficiently exploit the resulting homogenized consumer base (one World under Amazon, Indivisible, with Equality and Pumpkin Spice Lattes for all).
It's allready in the making.Everyone I know is locked and loaded.88

Thread