Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 1 Week Ago #1
ColdFire
Bitch-Killer
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,426
ColdFire
Default AMA Coldy

. . I get some PM's from time to time . . ( we had some new members here during the last weeks and I get PMed because I'm German , and also , considering my age , I am a direct witness of the time of the German reunification era ( I was a teen in the 90s . . ) ) . .

Well , I am a patriotic German , found my way to National socialism and also have overcome the lies about our ( Germany's) past . .

I had a difficult way though . .

- - -

I grew up in one of Germany's most impoverished regions ( Hansestadt Bremen) to an alcoholic father and a not-caring mother. .

I left home at the age of 14 after witnessing a lot of hell and was , for some time , more or less a street-brat . . I made some experiences I better do not even share here . . . .

From a certain time on in my life though I "tried" . .

I studied . . More or less "on my own" . .

( I guess one advantage the fact had that I wasn't really exposed to a real "education system" in my youth was that I wasn't really indoctrinated into "the official stuff" , the "official" version of (((history))) and so on and that I could more or less pick the sources for my studies myself . . today I am primarily self-educated )

I looked into politics , esoterics and so on . .

Today I am proud to call myself a National socialist . .

I also am a pan-European . .

I may not have had the best youth , yet , what's past is past. . .

One of the things my homelessness in my youth brought with itself though was that I had a lot of relationships . . Some of those shared every up and down with me . .

Today I am a married man..

- - -

Yes , I am a German ( even though I despise the German state as it is today ) and also witnessed the German reunification era . .

Even though with (((this particular state))) I didn't make the best experiences . .

Should any of you be interested in the situation in Germany , what it feels like to live there or anything , feel free to ask . .

Prosit ( German for 'cheers' )
Coldy
__________________
Once sex was a taboo topic yet everybody had it on his / her mind. Today race is a taboo subject ....
- me

Last edited by ColdFire; 1 Week Ago at 04:01 AM.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #2
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,980
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
I grew up in one of Germany's most impoverished regions ( Hansestadt Bremen) to an alcoholic father and a not-caring mother. .

I left home at the age of 14 after witnessing a lot of hell and was , for some time , more or less a street-brat . . I made some experiences I better do not even share here . . . .
I remember you telling us about your alcoholic father in an old thread, but I didn't know that you left home at 14 and lived (more or less) on the street. I'm sorry you had to go through that.

Quote:
I studied . . More or less "on my own" . .
And you did a very good job. You're clearly an intelligent person, you're knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, and your English is impeccable. (I've met countless Germans (from Germany as well as from Austria, and very few of them spoke English.) You've brought so much to this forum.

Quote:
Today I am a married man..
Yes, I remember you mentioning that you have a wife and many (was it four or five?) children. I wish you guys all the best in life.
 
Old 5 Days Ago #3
ColdFire
Bitch-Killer
 
ColdFire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen, Germany
Posts: 1,426
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I remember you telling us about your alcoholic father in an old thread, but I didn't know that you left home at 14 and lived (more or less) on the street. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
You cannot choose your parents' house . . Yet , you can work on yourself . .


Quote:
And you did a very good job. You're clearly an intelligent person, you're knowledgeable about a wide range of topics, and your English is impeccable. (I've met countless Germans (from Germany as well as from Austria, and very few of them spoke English.) You've brought so much to this forum.
I spoke English fluently at about the age of 18. Did a lot of study for that though . .

Quote:
Yes, I remember you mentioning that you have a wife and many (was it four or five?) children. I wish you guys all the best in life.
5

Thanks for your words , Chewie . .

. . errrr , I mean . . Stewie

^^ Just kiddin'
__________________
Once sex was a taboo topic yet everybody had it on his / her mind. Today race is a taboo subject ....
- me
 
Old 5 Days Ago #4
Stewart Meadows
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 2,980
Stewart Meadows
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
5
Five children? That's amazing.

Quote:
Thanks for your words , Chewie . .
()
. . errrr , I mean . . Stewie

^^ Just kiddin'


No problem, man. I love Star Wars.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23 AM.
Page generated in 0.08486 seconds.