VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 2nd, 2006 #1
Action Alert

Default Mall Terrorists flyer

Attachment 3636

Attachment 3637

I'm not a computer whiz. Hopefully this post goes as planned. Free for all! Edit at will. If you can make it better, please do. I lifted most of the text from whatreallyhappened.com.

Old May 2nd, 2006 #2
Action Alert

It's a two-sided flyer. I plan to drop a few near the sitting areas whenever I am at the mall.

Old May 5th, 2006 #3
JoeSixPack
Opponent of Semitism

Post My suggestion

I think it is a bit too long, with unnecessarily small text.

Suggestions: hit the key points, like the large number of Israelis arrested after 9/11, the dancing Israelis, and some of the facts which might relate to your local area. Use pictures, especially relevant ones like the AIPAC/ADL/JDL spies which show very ugly jews who have been charged with real crimes. Include links to hard-hitting, but concise websites (VNN may not be the best for the casual White reader). Keep it to one side of one page.

Good luck. :cheers:

(You could also include the quote in my sig.)

Old May 6th, 2006 #4
Shirt

I'm not much of a computer whiz, either.
The way I make single page fliers is by using the powerpoint program.
I can download any pictures I am wanting to use from the internet, and then arrange the pictures and the text as I choose, and use different types of "type", different colors, also. Most of the time, using others photos presents no copyright infringement problems. Only if you are making money with the use of others photos.
I then print them up on card stock paper.
I like its thickness and durability.
I leave them in places where others are allowed to leave their literature, such as laundromats, shopping malls, etc.
I am strictly an amateur flier producer, but they are simple, interesting, and informative. And using powerpoint are relatively easy to make.
I include links for further information.
Hopes this gives you something to work with other than outright professional publishing.

Old May 7th, 2006 #5
Maraxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeSixPack
I think it is a bit too long, with unnecessarily small text.

Suggestions: hit the key points, like the large number of Israelis arrested after 9/11, the dancing Israelis, and some of the facts which might relate to your local area. Use pictures, especially relevant ones like the AIPAC/ADL/JDL spies which show very ugly jews who have been charged with real crimes. Include links to hard-hitting, but concise websites (VNN may not be the best for the casual White reader). Keep it to one side of one page.

Good luck. :cheers:

(You could also include the quote in my sig.)
if someone reads it and tosses it aside, a single sided flyer has a 50% chance of landing face down.

make each side a different but related topic and avoid inflammitory language, rather than try to sway people towards white advocacy, just give them the facts and they will see the truth for themselves.

Old May 11th, 2006 #6
Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraxus
if someone reads it and tosses it aside, a single sided flyer has a 50% chance of landing face down.

make each side a different but related topic and avoid inflammitory language, rather than try to sway people towards white advocacy, just give them the facts and they will see the truth for themselves.
These are good points.
I can only speak here from personal experience.
I have a few graphics to illustrate whatever issue I am addressing in the particular flier.
I present a few REAL facts concerning the issue.
I ask a few questions with no answers, let the reader fill in the blanks.
I cover a wide variety of topics, a different topic each time.
I stay away from derogatory terms.
The results?
My fliers are always gone within days.
I have yet to find any laying on the ground.
And I hear more conversations concerning issues like education, drug problems, well, you know, the whole jewish agenda.

Old May 23rd, 2006 #7
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Only way to do something you intend to print is PDF.

There are various pdf freeware utilities on the 'net. One is called "pdf995".

Old May 24th, 2006 #8
Maraxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
Only way to do something you intend to print is PDF.

There are various pdf freeware utilities on the 'net. One is called "pdf995".
I use PDF Creator for that or do my documents in openoffice because it can export to PDF very well.

however if people are going to edit a document most do not have PDF editing software so posting as a .doc isn't a bad idea.

though .rtf is more reliable and safer (new virus going around infecting .doc files)

Old May 27th, 2006 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Perhaps the flyers can be reposted in .rtf mode? Thanks

Thread