Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 20th, 2012 #221
john-connor
Banned

Angry How Saville abused sisters Grandchild scandals sicking twist brided sister to cover up

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-cover-up.html The nightmares have stopped now, but Caroline Robinson’s girlhood was plagued by them. She remembers the disparate images that came to her as she slept: herself as a child in her best chequered, pinafore dress sitting on her great uncle’s lap; the sour reek of stale cigar smoke on his breath; her grandmother’s quiet collusion and her own impotent, silent terror.

‘When I was younger I had flashbacks,’ she says. ‘They invaded my dreams. I re-lived everything that happened to me in slow motion. I’d wake up sweating. I saw the whole scene as if I was a detached observer looking down on it, and the worst thing is I couldn’t make it stop. I’d shout but the words wouldn’t come out — and even now the smell of cigar smoke makes my flesh crawl.’

Almost 40 years on, Caroline, now 49, is happily married to her second husband David, a retired engineer. Yet she can still summon up, with forensic clarity, details of the times her great uncle Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted her.

Her admission that even she, a family member, was a victim of his depravity is a chilling one. Caroline was molested twice by him: once when she was just 12 and again three years later.

But equally unsettling is her revelation that Savile bought the silence of close members of his family circle by bribing them with lavish gifts and money. Her grandmother Marjorie Marsden, Savile’s elder sister, knew he had abused Caroline, and, she believes, Marjorie was also well aware he was a prolific and predatory paedophile. But she refused to confront her famous brother because she knew that if Savile were brought to book, the comfortable lifestyle he provided for her would end.

‘Uncle Jimmy gave Marjorie everything she wanted,’ says Caroline. ‘She was interested in Egyptology, so he bought her a house on the Nile. When she divorced, he paid for the best lawyer. He paid for her to live in a smart BUPA care home near his flat in Roundhay Park in Leeds just before she died in 2006.

More...

Arrests loom as police investigate Savile’s ‘living’ accomplices and those who covered-up the sex scandal as more than 200 victims are identified

‘She had private medical insurance and a cottage in Llandudno, courtesy of Jimmy; he bought her a caravan on the coast there. If Marjorie had blabbed, Jimmy would have had nothing. No fame, no money. In fact, he’d have been in jail. And Marjorie would have had nothing, too.

‘What Jimmy did to me was terrible. But the most unsettling thing of all is that Grandmamma, whom I loved dearly, knew exactly what was going on and she kept her mouth shut because Jimmy paid for her silence. She always referred to him as her “next of kin”. The camp that has closed ranks and kept silent about all this are those who have benefited financially from him.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29pmcZnJr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old October 20th, 2012 #222
john-connor
Banned

Angry

Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
removing the guys headstone because he was the only non-faggot at the bbc is a bit much.

Old October 20th, 2012 #223
john-connor
Banned

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stigation.html Arrests loom as police investigate Savile’s ‘living’ accomplices and those who covered-up the sex scandal as more than 200 victims are identified

NSPCC call Savile 'one of the most prolific sex offenders' the charity has ever come across
Met had been conducting an 'assessment' into abuse claims against Savile
Detectives found that those involved in or knew about alleged abuse include some 'living people that require formal investigation'
Met Police Commander Peter Spindler, said: 'We are dealing with alleged abuse on an unprecedented scale'
Savile says he 'wasn't a straight punter but crooked' and asks for 'phone in heaven' in unpublished interview

By Chris Greenwood

PUBLISHED: 11:25 GMT, 19 October 2012 | UPDATED: 00:06 GMT, 20 October 2012

Sir Jimmy Savile was labelled ‘one of the most prolific sex offenders of all time’ last night as police prepared to arrest his suspected accomplices.

Surviving celebrities and former BBC staff linked to the entertainer will be questioned.

Police now believe more than 200 people may have fallen victim to the Top of the Pops presenter and other predators.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz29pnk9EoH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook Originally Posted by martinbarrett View Post
removing the guys headstone because he was the only non-faggot at the bbc is a bit much.

Old October 20th, 2012 #224
Bev
drinking tea

Here's a fooking shocker for you! Gary Glitter is implicated.

Quote:
Sir Jimmy Savile was labelled ‘one of the most prolific sex offenders of all time’ last night as police prepared to arrest his suspected accomplices.

Surviving celebrities and former BBC staff linked to the entertainer will be questioned.

Police now believe more than 200 people may have fallen victim to the Top of the Pops presenter and other predators.

Involved? Claims have also emerged about fellow entertainer Gary Glitter - real name Paul Gadd

Detectives confirmed yesterday they have received growing evidence of rape and other sexual assaults by other alleged offenders that must be formally investigated.

Those who face questioning may include disgraced pop star Gary Glitter.

Another man facing arrest is one of Savile’s BBC staff who is accused of raping a former beauty queen and working as an accomplice for the Jim’ll Fix It star.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220124/Jimmy-Savile-inquiry-child-sex-abuse-claims-elevated-criminal-investigation.html

I think even Stevie Wonder saw that one coming.

Here we have him mauling his own great-niece and paying family members to keep quiet.

Quote:
Almost 40 years on, Caroline, now 49, is happily married to her second husband David, a retired engineer. Yet she can still summon up, with forensic clarity, details of the times her great uncle Jimmy Savile sexually assaulted her.

Her admission that even she, a family member, was a victim of his depravity is a chilling one. Caroline was molested twice by him: once when she was just 12 and again three years later.

But equally unsettling is her revelation that Savile bought the silence of close members of his family circle by bribing them with lavish gifts and money. Her grandmother Marjorie Marsden, Savile’s elder sister, knew he had abused Caroline, and, she believes, Marjorie was also well aware he was a prolific and predatory paedophile. But she refused to confront her famous brother because she knew that if Savile were brought to book, the comfortable lifestyle he provided for her would end.

‘Uncle Jimmy gave Marjorie everything she wanted,’ says Caroline. ‘She was interested in Egyptology, so he bought her a house on the Nile. When she divorced, he paid for the best lawyer. He paid for her to live in a smart BUPA care home near his flat in Roundhay Park in Leeds just before she died in 2006.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220413/Jimmy-Savile-How-Savile-abused-sisters-grandchild-His-great-niece-reveals-scandals-sickening-twist--bribed-sister-cover-up.html

Old October 20th, 2012 #225
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Och, aye; looks like it's the low road for Jimmy:

Old October 20th, 2012 #226
Bev
drinking tea

Charles has been remarkably quiet about all this, hasn't he?

Old October 20th, 2012 #227
john-connor
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Food for thought
The compete immersion of the ruling strata in perverted sexual activities must be known by Murdoch and his companies.Could this whole thing be the start of Murdoch's revenge ?
I think your right plus i think a certain C knew and is gay and will come out very soon.

Old October 20th, 2012 #228
James Hawthorne

Lightbulb

Oct. 20, 2012

Pedophile Rings Reach to the Top of Governments

Carolyn speaks about the latest pedophile scandal in Britain (where such scandals crop up a lot) involving the BBC‘s squelching of “rumors” of child sexual abuse by top star Jimmy Savile. Now the denial has ended and a police criminal investigation is underway, while the government-owned BBC struggles to deal with its own investigation and top executives make statements of denial that they were involved in any cover-up.

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/10/2...f-governments/

VNN Media

Old October 20th, 2012 #229
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Oct. 20, 2012

Pedophile Rings Reach to the Top of Governments

Carolyn speaks about the latest pedophile scandal in Britain (where such scandals crop up a lot) involving the BBC‘s squelching of “rumors” of child sexual abuse by top star Jimmy Savile. Now the denial has ended and a police criminal investigation is underway, while the government-owned BBC struggles to deal with its own investigation and top executives make statements of denial that they were involved in any cover-up.

http://thewhitenetwork.com/2012/10/2...f-governments/
Where does Carolyn stand on her co-host's (Hadding) support for convicted paedophile, Kevin Strom?

Not to mention his disgusting abuse of women posters on this forum and his tortured defence of the grooming of young girls as in the Forrester case.

Carolyn Yeager can't have it in meal and malt.

Old October 21st, 2012 #230
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
The BBC was in uproar last night over astonishing allegations involving the reporter leading tomorrow’s Panorama exposé of claims that the Corporation covered up sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile.

Top BBC journalist Meirion Jones angrily denied he had concealed the potential involvement of one of his relatives in the scandal.

Mr Jones says the allegation is designed to discredit him and the Panorama investigation into claims that Newsnight was ordered to scrap a film about Savile’s sex crimes.

The BBC civil war intensified after it was alleged the reporter tried to censor a video interview with one of Savile’s victims, who referred to Mr Jones’s aunt, Margaret Jones, and her role as headmistress of a school where the DJ preyed on young girls.

In a statement to The Mail on Sunday last night, Mr Jones said: ‘Allegations I concealed an interview to protect my aunt are ludicrous. The tape was in the [editing process] ready to go into the Newsnight film last December. I made it available in full to Panorama and Newsnight. If my purpose was to protect my aunt, I would never have tried to uncover the scandal in the first place.’

The crisis is the biggest faced by the BBC since the Hutton Inquiry probed claims that Downing Street ‘sexed up’ intelligence reports in the run-up to the Iraq War.

The latest disclosures come days before new BBC Director General George Entwistle is grilled by a Commons committee over the Corporation’s handling of the scandal.

The corporation also stands accused of protecting other star presenters who staff had voiced concerns over.

The BBC is said to have ignored complaints, including those of sexual harassment, and allowed those under question to continue working without facing investigation, the Observer has reported.

It added that he culture of allowing TV stars to take liberties with their position has caused anger among BBC staff.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2220802/BBC-war-astonishing-claims-reporter-aunt-saw-Savile-abuse-school.html

Old October 21st, 2012 #231
Dawn Cannon

Interesting to say the least.

Meirion Jones

Meirion Jones is a British journalist working as Investigations Producer on the BBC Two Newsnight programme.

In 2010 he won the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, Daniel Pearl Award for his investigation of the dumping of Trafigura’s toxic waste in Africa.[1] He has been described by Greg Palast, as “the nonpareil investigative journalist”[2] and by Robin Denselow in UK Press Gazette as "one of the best investigative journalists around".[3]

Jones has investigated many subjects including the 'fixing' of the US Presidential Election in 2000,

toxic waste dumping in Africa,

how Britain helped Israel’s nuclear weapons programme,

market-rigging by multinationals,

bogus bomb detectors,

Tsunami aid,[4]

terror and security,[5]

political scandals[6][7]

and financial scams.[8]

Meirion_Jones Meirion_Jones

Old October 21st, 2012 #232
Bev
drinking tea

Default Agony aunt wheeled out to defend the indefensible - paedophile apologists/coverups

Quote:
As allegations of child abuse against the late Jimmy Savile continue to flood in, questions abound over how the high-profile public figure got away with preying on hundreds of victims over a period of decades.

It has emerged that Met Police are to investigate people who knew the alleged abuse was taking place and people involved in any conspiracy to cover it up as part of a wider probe into Savile's activities.

Here agony aunt Anne Atkins tells how a friend confided in her over his own experience of abuse at the hands of a mutual acquaintance - and why she did not report it.

We must all have asked ourselves, in recent weeks, how so many vulnerable young people were abused by someone so well-known, for so long, with no one blowing the whistle.

How can we have fostered a society in which this is possible? Are we so in thrall to celebrity, to the charitable money Jimmy Savile raised, to the instantly recognisable profile he had and the respectability of the BBC that we made it impossible for those he targeted to speak out?

Savile’s youngest victim, Kevin Cook, aged only nine at the time, recalls that a man put his head around the door of Savile’s dressing room – while the boy’s shorts were pulled down and he was being touched, and being made to touch Savile himself through his trousers – and merely said ‘Oops’ and went out again.

What did this witness have to lose by coming to the aid of a vulnerable child who clearly needed rescuing and protection? The implications are chilling.

As I pondered this I realised, suddenly and with shock, that I am complicit myself. I did not speak out over a frighteningly similar case – and still haven’t. I am forced to ask myself, why?

I pride myself on independence of thought – or used to. I liked to think I would stand up and be counted, despite disapproval and opposition from others.

I have had to reassess myself in the light of recent events.

I have a very good friend, whom I will call Chris. We have been close since our teens. I trust Chris absolutely, as one of the most truthful people I know. So I know for a certainty that everything Chris has told me is true.

Chris and I have another friend whom I’ll call Peter. We knew Peter independently: we are part of the same circle of friends.

Before I knew either of them, Peter acted in many ways like a father to Chris – whose own father was often absent. I always suspected the relationship was controlling. Peter objected strongly to Chris’s marriage, though it was to someone with whom Chris is still very happy.

Peter was so angry about their relationship continuing after he had forbidden it that for some years he broke off all contact.

In the light of subsequent events, I suspect Peter never intended Chris to marry. There was a sense in which he had ‘groomed’ Chris to stay single.

Long ago, Chris told me that there had also been sexual abuse. It wasn’t described as such – the account was matter-of-fact, almost as if there was nothing wrong – but that is certainly what it was. It was conducted as a discipline: if Chris did or didn’t behave in a certain way, there would be sexual acts required to be performed.

Chris was a minor; Peter many years older. He was then, and to some extent still is, in a position of authority over other teenagers. I don’t suppose for a moment that Chris was his only victim.

Peter’s conduct is ironic, given that he publicly disapproves of both sex outside marriage and homosexual civil partnerships.

Why on earth didn’t I urge my friend to go to the police? The really shocking thing is, it simply never occurred to me. And, to be more honest than I am at all comfortable with, it is still almost unthinkable. I come back to the question again. Why?
Wall of silence: Savile's abuse was apparently an open secret, so why did no one act on warnings or report his abuse? (Posed by model)

Wall of silence: Savile's abuse was apparently an open secret, so why did no one act on warnings or report his abuse, thus preventing more vulnerable children becoming victims? (Posed by model)

The first and only decent reason is because of my love for my friend. It never occurred to Chris to report the incidents. I was not told about them with this purpose in mind. So it would be an extreme violation of friendship and confidence to do so on my own initiative, and I will never do this without Chris’s permission.

But this still begs the question, why has Chris not done so? And what are the other reasons that prevented me from even thinking of it? Because of who Peter is. He is a member of a very highly regarded profession. Many people look up to him, and would acknowledge the benefit they derive from his work. To expose him would be devastating to an entire community.

I know, I know; this is no reason at all. I am not attempting to excuse myself, but merely explain. When Peter dies I have little doubt there will be a thousand mourners at his memorial, giving tribute to his beneficial influence. And what he has done for young people as well as for adults. Just like Jimmy Savile.

So what? These were criminal acts. Surely there is nothing for me to be afraid of? Oh, but there is. Many would perhaps question my motives, if I said anything; still more, my veracity. I can picture it now: friends I’ve known for decades saying to me: ‘It can’t have been you, surely, who spread this wicked story? What were you thinking?’

Of course, social disapproval pales into insignificance compared with what Peter has done. He has perpetrated considerable harm. I know other victims of his – though I cannot be sure of any other criminal activity.

One friend walked away from a man she was very much in love with, who was very much in love with her: I heard various explanations for the split, from mutual friends.

A year or two ago I asked her myself, and heard the true reason: ‘There were three people in our relationship.’ The third was Peter. Her boyfriend was so under his control she decided she couldn’t compete. He has only recently got engaged, in middle age, over two decades later.

Another friend was also under Peter’s influence as a teenager, at the same time as Chris. He was later dismissed from his job for an inappropriate sexual relationship with a school pupil.

Is there a connection? Our eldest daughter, in her 20s – who knows the full story – certainly considers it possible. She believes Peter should be behind bars. A few months ago, she asked me if I thought he was still a risk to young people.

‘I don’t know,’ I said honestly, after much consideration. ‘I don’t think so. But how can you ever be sure?’ How indeed. And is it the point, anyway?

Years ago, when I was still a child, we had a family friend who was an eminent lawyer, with considerable influence in a well-known public school. He used to invite boys to his house for Bible study. And then encourage them to confess their sins. If they admitted masturbation, for instance, he would strip and beat them, in a shed where no other adults were allowed.

When word of this got out, the parents understandably wanted to protect their sons; the school wanted to protect its reputation.

Instead of facing trial, he was allowed to leave the country quietly .  .  . and continue the same practices abroad, where eventually he punished a boy so severely that he died. Again, I understand there was no trial.

Friends of ours recently went to stay with him and his family, still living respectably in another country. ‘How are they?’ I asked.

‘Fine,’ my friends replied. Did I tell them what I had been told? I did not. They know him better than I do and value him as a friend; I didn’t want to be accused of malicious gossip.

Power, influence and personality – whether on the national stage or within close communities – is daunting. How much more so must it seem to young people and children?

I have learnt something in the past few days. And decided that as soon as I can find a suitable opportunity, I will talk to Chris.

I know it’s long in the past, and would resurrect very difficult emotions: but if Chris can bear to bring it to light, I will give all the support I can.

Rather belated, I’m afraid.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2220693/I-havent-handed-paedophile-police--hes-friend-family-A-leading-agony-aunt-makes-explosive-confession.html

Evidently wheeled out in an attempt to try and provide some sort of soul-soothing for the scum who covered up for the Savile ring. Is she mad? There is no excuse possible for defending paedophiles or covering up for paedophiles and anyone even attempting to do so are as bad as, if not worse, than the paedophiles themselves.

"Protecting reputations", "loyalty to a friend", "not wanting to put the kids through a traumatic trial", "he promised it was a one-off" - I've heard all these excuses and more trotted out over the past few weeks and not one of them passes muster.

Old October 21st, 2012 #233
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post
Interesting to say the least.

Meirion Jones

Meirion Jones is a British journalist working as Investigations Producer on the BBC Two Newsnight programme.

In 2010 he won the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists, Daniel Pearl Award for his investigation of the dumping of Trafigura’s toxic waste in Africa.[1] He has been described by Greg Palast, as “the nonpareil investigative journalist”[2] and by Robin Denselow in UK Press Gazette as "one of the best investigative journalists around".[3]

Jones has investigated many subjects including the 'fixing' of the US Presidential Election in 2000,

toxic waste dumping in Africa,

how Britain helped Israel’s nuclear weapons programme,

market-rigging by multinationals,

bogus bomb detectors,

Tsunami aid,[4]

terror and security,[5]

political scandals[6][7]

and financial scams.[8]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meirion_Jones
That is interesting indeed. It did occur to me the other night that this was an ideal situation for someone to introduce the name of a rival/enemy into, but would they? I wasn't going to watch Panorama but I think I might now.

Old October 22nd, 2012 #234
Ian

It's now being alleged that Savile was associated with the I.R.A..

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...oasted-1389710

Last edited by Ian; October 22nd, 2012 at 05:46 AM.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #235
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Former BBC DJ said he was aware of claims in the eighties
'The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was "under-age subnormals", says colleague of the Jim'll Fix It presenter
In 1990 interview Savile dismissed claims he was a necrophiliac after saying he took pleasure in taking dead people to a hospital mortuary

A former BBC colleague of Jimmy Savile claims the predatory paedophile was a necrophiliac.

It is one of the most extraordinary allegations to have come out in the wake of the scandal.

The claim was made on Radio 5 Live today by Paul Gambaccini, who started working as a DJ on Radio 1 in 1973.
Quote:

The Newsnight editor embroiled in a decision to axe the Jimmy Savile sex abuse probe tried to kill the investigation saying: 'It was 40 years ago... the girls were not too young', it has been alleged.

Channel 4 News said it had seen an email sent last December by Newsnight reporter Liz MacKean in which she discusses Newsnight editor Peter Rippon's response to her investigation into Savile.

Mr Rippon stepped aside from his job on Monday after the BBC said his explanation of why Newsnight dropped its Savile investigation was 'inaccurate or incomplete'.

In the email, Ms MacKean wrote: 'Having commissioned the story, Peter Rippon keeps saying he's lukewarm about it and is trying to kill it by making impossible editorial demands.'

She reportedly claimed: 'When we rebut his points, he resorts to saying, well, it was 40 years ago ... the girls were teenagers, not too young ... they weren't the worst kind of sexual offences etc.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2221941/Jimmy-Savile-Explosive-email-reveals-reason-Newsnight-editor-gave-axing-expose.html
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2221922/Jimmy-Savile-necrophiliac-says-colleague-Paul-Gambaccini.html

Old October 23rd, 2012 #236
Ian

Jimmy Savile was given a role at the most secure prison-hospital in the UK, at Broadmoor, as part of his charity based work. Boxer Frank Bruno was brought in to open a gymn.

Below: Savile looks on as Bruno meets the Yorkshire Ripper.

Mainstream newspaper comment:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-hospital.html

So Savile associated with Peter Sutcliffe, the Yorkshire Ripper, notorious murderer and psychopath.

Old October 23rd, 2012 #237
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

It also appears that Savile was into necrophilia. His psychological profile certainly hinted of that possibility. But was he also involved in child murder? Children went missing from the care home in Jersey according to former residents. However, case files of former residents no longer exist, and an underground torture chamber was uncovered by forensic search teams after police launched an investigation.

This is why Savile was likely protected. At the very least, children were tortured and sexually abused by Savile and his wealthy clientele in Jersey. Fellow Freemasons and important people such as former prime minster Edward Heath.

The scandal goes deep. The memory of Savile, and a few celebrities, will be hung out to dry. But prominent and powerful establishment figures will remain protected by the brotherhood.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; October 23rd, 2012 at 08:25 PM.

Old October 24th, 2012 #238
john-connor
Banned

Default Jimmy Saville a necrophilac says colleague

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ambaccini.html Savile sex scandal hits horrific new low as former colleague Paul Gambaccini claims on Radio Five Live that DJ was a 'necrophiliac'

Former BBC DJ said he was aware of claims in the eighties
'The expression I came to associate with Savile's sexual partners was "under-age subnormals", says colleague of the Jim'll Fix It presenter
In 1990 interview Savile dismissed claims he was a necrophiliac after saying he took pleasure in taking dead people to a hospital mortuary

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2AD1KILjG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old October 24th, 2012 #239
fyc
fine young casuals

apparantly ken clarke and other politicains being linked with it according to twitter gossip

Old October 24th, 2012 #240
sunwheel88

Gordon Brown and the Dunblane massacre spring to mind.
The whole system is riddled with these filthy vile perverts, dont be surprised if Charlie Boy wasent involved also. Trouble is they may expose a few minor celebs but they will never expose the high rollers their freemasonry and other secret societies make sure of that.