Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2019 #1
Gladiatrix

Default Britain Must Wake Up or Die (Am Ren video)

Seeing the two millennial SJWs taken out in the attack, I think this muzzer did Britain a favor.

Old December 7th, 2019 #2
Ray Allan

I hate having mooslims and other muds invading our White countries too, and them killing the jew's useful idiots such as SJWs, homos, green and blue niggers, etc., is all well and good, but why don't they go after the kikes themselves, the ones responsible for this whole fucking mess? Are they really that retarded?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 8th, 2019 #3
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
I hate having mooslims and other muds invading our White countries too, and them killing the jew's useful idiots such as SJWs, homos, green and blue niggers, etc., is all well and good, but why don't they go after the kikes themselves, the ones responsible for this whole fucking mess? Are they really that retarded?
Unfortunately yes.

This dirt-bag took his inspiration from the attacks of 9/11, a known Neocon/Mossad operation to use as a pretext to bomb Muslim nations into the stone age on behalf of Israel.

He idolised the man allegedly responsible for the planning of 9/11, Osama Bin Laden - a known CIA operative during the Afghanistan Soviet war fighting for the Taliban which the CIA armed and funded in their proxy war against the Soviet Union.

He was also a supporter of ISIS and its CIA sponsored leader Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

So am I saying Usman Khan is a CIA sponsored terrorist? Of course not. He is clearly a low IQ extremist who allowed himself to be groomed by Neocon propaganda because of his obvious lack of intelligence and moral character.

Of course, white nationalist reactionaries such as Josephine will point the finger at Islam. When the real culprit for this 'blowback' terrorism is the Neoconservative influence on Washington's foreign policymakers along with the Zionist media driven narrative for war in the Middle East.
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Last edited by Gerry Fable; December 8th, 2019 at 06:14 AM.

Old December 8th, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Who do you think is running the clown show? I know you are smarter than that!

Old December 8th, 2019 #5
Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
Who do you think is running the clown show? I know you are smarter than that!
I don't quite understand why your post has been down-thumbed. It started many years ago with the Jew working to take control and the way things are going it will end with the Jew in control.

In fact we are virtually at that point now.

Old December 8th, 2019 #6
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
I don't quite understand why your post has been down-thumbed. It started many years ago with the Jew working to take control and the way things are going it will end with the Jew in control.

In fact we are virtually at that point now.
I did not down-thumb Gladiatrix's post, and concerning her comment I thought I made my point quite clearly in my own post about jews being responsible for importing mudskins.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old December 8th, 2019 #7
Henry.

Quote:
I did not down-thumb Gladiatrix's post, and concerning her comment I thought I made my point quite clearly in my own post about jews being responsible for importing mudskins.
i haven't accused you of that or anything else. Any member can do it.

Old December 9th, 2019 #8
Gerry Fable
'God Belief, German Piety'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry. View Post
i haven't accused you of that or anything else. Any member can do it.

I wonder if the phantom down-thumber has been logging on incognito?
"Man is not God. But he is God's birthplace. God exists and grows in man. If God does not come in man, He never comes~ Hence the German religion is the religion of high faith in man."-Alfred Rosenberg

Old December 9th, 2019 #9
Gladiatrix

Quote:
I never thought it was you.

I have a crusty incel doing that (Coldfire has been getting PMs from same creep in another thread). No idea who second guy is. Not that I give a shit. Do these people pay my bills?

A few days ago a crazy Bernie bruh called me a "Nazi" on the Facebook and today I triggered a never-Trumper republitard who claimed the elder Bush was our "best president" after I said he was a war criminal.

I live in clown world central and just laugh my ass off daily.

Thread