Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 9th, 2018 #1
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,292
ColdFire
Default Comparing people of our race to monkies = okay but comparing Negroes to apes = "racism" ?

. .


What is the establishment trying to hide ?

Why is it pol . incorrect to compare Negroes to monkeys?


"Racist" . . . .

On the other hand . . .


Supposed to be funny . . .

I think we have disovered a weak point here . .

Blacks DO NOT WANT TO BE COMPARED TO MONKEYS . . .

I wonder what might be under the surface there . . .



You tell me . .



Last edited by ColdFire; July 9th, 2018 at 02:20 PM.
 
Old July 9th, 2018 #2
Skinhead Zack
Macht Des Hasses
 
Skinhead Zack's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Canada.
Posts: 551
Skinhead Zack
Default Science iz rayciss an sheeit

It is scientifically proven that groids are closer to apes than to humans.

Black Africans are Genetically Closer to Bonobos Than to White Humans – Daily Stormer

Quote:
Here you have a graph, provided by the journal Nature, which is self explanatory.




lol.

You can read the entire peer-reviewed article, entitled “The bonobo genome compared with the chimpanzee and human genomes,” here at Nature.

Genetic science is creating a crisis for the cultural Marxists who wish us to believe that “race doesn’t exist.” The lie simply cannot be sustained.

What they appear to be doing, is reporting all of this new information in their journals, of course without value-judgement (it’s hard science), and then failing to report it in the popular science outlets, thus the people are unaware of it..
More at https://dailystormer.name/black-afri...-white-humans/


Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
What is the establishment trying to hide ?
The Jews wanna hide the fact that Negroes are unevolved because the Jews use them as pawns for their goal of world domination.
They are easier to control because they have such low IQs .



Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
Supposed to be funny . . .
Yeeesss, I've heard antis refer to us as "cave monkeys", several times.

Funny to me also, because there is no monkey with blue eyes or narrow nose with high root.

Non-Whites, especially Blacks and East Asians look like monkeys to me and I like to compare them to.

While the Jews look like either rats or lizards.






For example, both Asians and Blacks have coarse black hair, flat noses, brown / black eyes, among other less 'mature' features compared to Whites.

They look like gorillas, orangutans or howler monkeys to me at their best, LOL.

Both Asians and Whites have Neanderthal blood in them, though.



Blacks have been compared to monkeys throughout history because they act the way they look.
See these pictures for example.











They are so primitive and have an IQ of below 80 on average.












They look so much like gorillas that even Google photos recognized them as gorillas. LOL.



Google Photos Tags Black People as “Gorillas” – uthinki


Both seem to be attracted to shiny objects (bling-bling).

Quote:
I was exposed to some interesting behaviour from primates, especially those living in close proximity to humans.
In a very literal sense, the monkeys were attracted to shiny objects in and around human beings.
Gamasutra: Armando Marini's Blog - Of Monkeys and Shiny Things









They also have more distinct skull shape than those of other races.











Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire
Why is it pol . incorrect to compare Negroes to monkeys?
Despite all these factors, it is considered racist to compare Blacks to monkeys because the Jews who control our government and media, simply love them. while comparing Whites to monkeys is OK.

Again, this is their racist double standard at work.


Science is so rayciss an sheeit that shows them what they really are.






Last edited by Skinhead Zack; July 9th, 2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Removing Some Of The Links
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #3
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,292
ColdFire
Default



. . most peculiar creature
 
Old 4 Weeks Ago #4
James Radov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: Singidunum
Posts: 138
James Radov
Default

like comparing jews to rats..
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #5
Sartt
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 305
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post


. . most peculiar creature
see you keep posting this shit, and then you wonder why people dont like whites or call you racist.



.... hehehehe, if having a slo[ped head = black then you should agree these people are black as well right?






" Whats your skull size coldy? XD


Last edited by Sartt; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:33 PM.
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #6
ColdFire
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bremen,Germany
Posts: 2,292
ColdFire
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sartt View Post
see you keep posting this shit, and then you wonder why people dont like whites or call you racist.
Truth be told , Sartt , I KNOW our race is hated worldwide . .

I do not *wonder* when people do not like people of our race.

Our race is blamed for so much shit etc.

AND the constant attacks of other races on us in our multicultural nations who rob us , steal from us etc . .

It doesn't take a genius to figure out our race is already hated.

And . . I have nothing against being called "a racist".

On a side note . .you truly act butt-hurt quite often concerning posts here . .

. . may I remind you what forum you are on . .?

Many people here simply do not like other races . .
 
Old 3 Weeks Ago #7
Sartt
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Location: planet filled with brainwashed fools
Posts: 305
Sartt
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
Truth be told , Sartt , I KNOW our race is hated worldwide . .

I do not *wonder* when people do not like people of our race.

Our race is blamed for so much shit etc.

AND the constant attacks of other races on us in our multicultural nations who rob us , steal from us etc . .

It doesn't take a genius to figure out our race is already hated.

And . . I have nothing against being called "a racist".

On a side note . .you truly act butt-hurt quite often concerning posts here . .

. . may I remind you what forum you are on . .?

Many people here simply do not like other races . .
i don't hate anyone... other than the NWO, Zionist, Blind religious people, blind military people, pedophiles, rapist, animal abusers, drug sellers of the meth , crack, fetanyl variety...

The entire blame game crap is old though, but i wanted to ask, what exactly dlo you mean by white people are to blame for a lot, and you say people hate white people, when you are posting pictures that cause people to hate white people.

Also , remember i generally don't care what people post as about 87% 93% of humans on this planet have no idea how trivial most of the things you all believe in are. The United States Has bases on other planets, and have been in-contact with aliens and trading things and selling humans to them for advanced technology for decades, but you and other keep hating other humans. Does this seem smart? You talk about the NWO and wanting their downfall, yet you continue to do exactly what they want , spread hatred and make people hate other humans. You and others fall directly into their traps.

Last edited by Sartt; 2 Weeks Ago at 10:02 AM.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.
Page generated in 0.08897 seconds.