Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 15th, 2014 #1
Norman Bean

Angry Marvel comics homo agenda

Got a pile of free comics the other day.A few of the recently canceled "Scarlet spider" books that marvel put out.Glad I didn't pay for them!Now in issue 24,mention is made of two male supporting characters,one having a "husband".The next issue,is the last.Now,they just DON'T get it,that the VAST majority of their older fan base, hurls whenever they push homo marrage in their comics! You can bet that they lost enough would be readers,in pushing the homo agenda in this book! Another canceled marvel book,avengers acadamy pushed the homo agenda as well.They simply don't give a damn,if it pisses off the older straight fans.It's futile to send them letters bitching,or try to post complaints on such as comicbook resourses One will get 100 rips inside an hour or two.Even a decade or two ago, it would be seen as quite a screw up in a comic, a man having a "husband"! Not that long ago,the fans would have risen up greatly.The marvel letters pages of the mid 1960s to early 1970s,printed some pretty strongly written letters,that would NEVER see print today.Even into the mid 1990s,they would print some strong letters.I don't care how famous and big name a writer and /or artist they have on a book,how fine the paper quality is, when they start pushing queer marrage inside a comic, they've crossed the line.Now maybe one long ago called it a day,when it came to picking up a comic to read,but How many parents out there who cough up a weekly allowence to their kid,takes a little time to read any of the comics their boy picks up with that money? It's funny,how the public back in 1954, so strongly supported the new comics code.Such a thing could never happen today.The code would NEVER have stood for the pushing of queer marragei inside a comic.Such a book would have never gotten that stamp on the top right corner.I never thought I would see the day,That I came to have a measure of respect for that much maligned code, that limped along till about a dozen or so years ago.The homos have become the new blacks,and VERY few openly dare to say shit against them.The new comics fandom,is a pretty ugly bunch of homos and homo lovers.The homo age of comics has arrived.No accident so many under 30 now see nothing wrong with homos. I see this in my nephews and nieces, under age 20.

Thread