Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 1st, 2010 #561
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

If you have the misfortune to listen to monamontgomery recording on this issue, she seems to view this as an aging women being dumped by her husband for a younger young issue.

monamontgomery is likely having flash backs to events in her own life.

Women are very susceptible to the fear of being dumped after their physical beauty can no longer hide their intellectual and personality shortcomings. That is the FBI left the teddy bear out and the women reporter made the misleading statement about "his Ukrainian girlfriend".

Old July 1st, 2010 #562
Sam Spears
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monamontgomery View Post
I mention briefly that for several years I have been receiving telephone calls from a man whom I believe was setting me up to marry me and then to kill me.
Clearly you are displaying some degree of paranoid schizophrenic behavior. A professional psychiatrist can prescribe you some medication to help you with those and other delusions. There is help these days.

Old July 1st, 2010 #563
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I am not being paid by anyone to defame Steele. I do not believe I am defaming Steele. I believe Steele was cruel to Cindi on the tape and if you heard the tape and do not hear the cruelty in his voice then you and I disagree. If you want to understand my position, I have made five Youtube videos under my youtube name "Threehourbreaks."
Are you being paid by ANYONE in relation to Steele or this case?

I've seen your videos. You're a typically unbalanced older white female. Your type has a penchant for minding other people's business. It doesn't even occur to you how goofy it looks to the viewer that you can't simply speak your piece but have to nest it in withered drama-queen antics.

Quote:
I mention briefly that for several years I have been receiving telephone calls from a man whom I believe was setting me up to marry me and then to kill me. It was very hard for me to face even after I was warned by a mutual friend. That is my personal bias. When I heard about the Steele case I was confirmed in my belief that this is a common threat that older women have to face.
Have you ever been treated for psychological problems? You don't even realize that you come off like a complete nut.

Quote:
My purpose in discussing this case is to warn older women that we have to be aware that we are often targets for abuse, even murder. This is where my passion comes from.
"Often"? You are so crank you don't realize you're a crank. No one cares about ugly old women, they're ignored, if they don't have any grandchildren.

Quote:
It is about Cindi. What about Cindi?
I trust Cindi knows Ed well enough to judge his motivations.

Old July 1st, 2010 #564
Contumacyman

Ah, come on, Alex, let Mona have her say - don't pull rank on her. This thread is lively and captivating - let it go on uninhibited and let it die out naturally when folks lose interest or some announcement is made to bring it to a close.

I admit that my prejudice is to not believe anything the government says, so, rather than being sympathetic to Ed (I'm not really because he kept on making fun of "nazi's"), I am just totally unsympathetic and disbelieving anything being purported by the government.

Mona is probably prejudiced to be sympathetic to any women who seems to be under the thumb of powerful and manipulative men.

Jim Giles is prejudiced against any man that is less than a big, tough, muscular, Lil' Abner type (he harps on about this on his radio shows).

We all have our built-in prejudices, so, there is no need to pull rank and show poor sportsmanship. I urge you to leave it open and just let the chips fall where they may.

Old July 1st, 2010 #565
Sam Spears
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
IF the government cut, spliced, used whatever technique to synthesize a recorded statement they could use to prosecute Steele, THEN Steele's most effective defense would be for his WIFE to tell the jury that she did not believe it was her husband speaking.
It's quite telling that the government will not be submitting these recordings to expert analysis and will only be relying on verification by his wife.

That pretty much says it all for me.

Old July 1st, 2010 #566
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contumacyman View Post
Ah, come on, Alex, let Mona have her say - don't pull rank on her. This thread is lively and captivating
Yeah, fuck Ed Steele and his life, this is all about your amusement.

She is not merely commenting here, she is putting out demonstrably false statements about the law under color of whatever authority she has as a lawyer herself. She is also mischaracterizing, in my view deliberately, Ed's statements and behavior.

I'm not going to allow that type of garbage against a good man, and one who has helped our race immeasurably through his writing and speaking.

Old July 1st, 2010 #567
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spears View Post
The technology to create fake audio clearly exists in this computer age. This is not 1980 anymore, if the government wants to fake an audio or visual piece, it surely has the experts on staff to do so.
FYI, audio wouldn't have been that much harder to fake in the tape age.

Old July 1st, 2010 #568
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
A man who has recreational drugs on his mind and has positive things to say about them probably uses them at least occasionally, and maybe not just LSD.
I wrote something on this forum about LSD that could be interpreted as positive not that long ago (about how Francis Crick figured out the structure of DNA while on it) and I'm not a user.

Old July 1st, 2010 #569
Sam Spears
Banned

If you ask me, someone who put a bomb on someones car for money should get 25 years to life, maybe even the electric chair. They certainly should not be released on bail, just because they thought the price they were offered to kill was too low. What happens if someone else decides to ring him up and make him an offer for a price he feels is right? Clearly a person like that is a "threat to society" if there ever was one.

People who hire people to kill other people are not very dangerous to society, if they were, they wouldn't have to hire someone else to do their dirty work.

Old July 1st, 2010 #570
monamontgomery

Default Sam Spears, Thank You For Your Kind Words

Sam, I respect Alex' authority on his forum and if he pulls rank on me, that is legtimate.

Alex, I didn't realize that you were experiencing my negative feelings toward Steele as an attack on your friend and, by association, on you personally. If I had known I was upsetting you I would not have said what I said. Thank you for telling me how you feel.

I have the greatest respect for you and I trust that in the future you will change your mind about me. Until then I will be much more careful about what I say on your forum

You have put a great deal of yourself into this forum. You have a right to feel comfortable on your own forum. It was not my intention to offend you and I will sincerely try not to offend you in the future. I hope you will not kick me off your forum.

In case I didn't make it clear, and because you asked me twice, I will answer you a second time.

No one is paying me to defame Steele. No one is influencing me in any way to defame Steele. I am speaking from my heart because believe I have a valuable point of view. I will not continue to press my position on you because it is bothering you and I do not want to bother you.

Old July 1st, 2010 #571
Sam Spears
Banned

Quote:
Sam, I respect Alex' authority on his forum and if he pulls rank on me, that is legtimate.

Alex, I didn't realize that you were experiencing my negative feelings toward Steele as an attack on your friend and, by association, on you personally. If I had known I was upsetting you I would not have said what I said. Thank you for telling me how you feel.

I have the greatest respect for you and I trust that in the future you will change your mind about me. Until then I will be much more careful about what I say on your forum

You have put a great deal of yourself into this forum. You have a right to feel comfortable on your own forum. It was not my intention to offend you and I will sincerely try not to offend you in the future. I hope you will not kick me off your forum.

Don't Sieg Heil, hun, seek help. The people following and trying to kill you are all in your mind.

Old July 1st, 2010 #572
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spears View Post
They didn't find any LSD or drugs at his house unless they are saving that for a surprise.
Maybe Ed saw the cops coming just in time and ate his stash. (Just kidding.)

Old July 1st, 2010 #573
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:

It's not a matter of feelings. I want Steele to be treated fairly here, by everybody. I don't have to allow this forum to be used by anonymous and malicious, possibly interested parties to smear his character, and I won't.

I also don't appreciate your attempting to turn my objective, factual statements into matters of feeling.

You CLAIM you are a lawyer. Am I wrong?

You CLAIM it would be perjury if Steele's wife said it was not his voice on the tape. Now, that is simply not true. And I wonder about the motivation of someone who would claim it was, particularly when that person claims to be a lawyer, and particularly when is not a regular poster but shows up out of the blue.

If someone is asked to give an opinion about whether a tape is someone's voice, then it presupposes that one legitimate answer is "No, it's not X's voice." And it can hardly be perjury if the person makes that answer. And if you say, well, the person is lying, so that makes it perjury, I respond there is no way the government can know or prove that.

Steele told his wife the most effectual way to defend him. YOU, under color of being a lawyer, deliberately mischaraterized this as an instruction to lie, and as a crime that could result in a lengthy prison sentence.

If you don't have a battle axe to grind, "Mona Montgomery," you're sure acting like it.

Old July 1st, 2010 #574
Alex Linder
Administrator

The only rational position for us to take is that the government is guilty until proven innocent, and Steele is innocent until proven guilty.

Only those with no direct experience believe that cops and prosecutors are generally honest and upstanding.

Old July 1st, 2010 #575
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:

I mention briefly that for several years I have been receiving telephone calls from a man whom I believe was setting me up to marry me and then to kill me. It was very hard for me to face even after I was warned by a mutual friend. That is my personal bias. When I heard about the Steele case I was confirmed in my belief that this is a common threat that older women have to face. My purpose in discussing this case is to warn older women that we have to be aware that we are often targets for abuse, even murder. This is where my passion comes from.

It is about Cindi. What about Cindi?
WTF!

The Steele case is arguable an issue of great significant to the WN. Not going to explain why this my be.

But you are claiming that you are trying to use this issue as a platform to draw attention to the plague of old women killing sweeping the nation? And you are posting here at VNN, which likely has very few women, much less old women, readers? Does that really make sense?

And if that was your real intent, what was the purpose of your LSD posting?

I like to see your evidence to support your claims that men are killing old women because they are old women and that LSD is a factor in these killings.

Old July 1st, 2010 #576
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Are you sure that Alex is not abusing, intimidating, threatening, etc you?

Quote:
"experiencing my negative feelings" - what type of jewpsochobabble is that?
Men don't "experience" the actions and words of others. We observe and analyze. It is you who "experienced" Steele's conversation with his wife a "threatening" and "intimidating".

Quote:
In that last sentence one can detect the abused women narrative syndrome (AWNS). She will be "careful" because Alex may abuse her the next time his niggerball team looses after taking some LSD.

"will change your mind about me" - If you were a lawyer you would recognize your character is beyond rehabilitation.

Quote:
Here again we detect more abused women narrative syndrome (AWNS). And you better keep plenty of cold beers in the refrigerator and LSD in the LSD dispenser and maybe Alex won't "kick" you.

Quote:
No one is paying me to defame Steele. No one is influencing me in any way to defame Steele. I am speaking from my heart because believe I have a valuable point of view. I will not continue to press my position on you because it is bothering you and I do not want to bother you.
Again more abused women narrative syndrome (AWNS). Nobody is respecting your "valuable" contribution. You likely consider this a form of emotional abuse.

Yes, you better stop "bothering" Alex because you don't want to "bother" him.

Old July 1st, 2010 #577
Alex Linder
Administrator

Attention to details pays dividends.

Old July 1st, 2010 #578
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Attention to details pays dividends.
Anna_Chapman Anna_Chapman

Quote:
Anna Chapman
While Anna Chapman’s LinkedIn social networking site profile identified herself as CEO of PropertyFinder Ltd, a website selling international real estate, she evidently was not. Instead, US authorities say that Chapman, whose real name is Anya Kushchenko,[12] was a 28-year old secret agent who had a network of other operatives until an undercover FBI agent lured her into an elaborate trap at a Manhattan coffee shop.[13]She was caught at a Starbuck’s coffee shop accepting a fake US passport from an undercover FBI agent, and planning to forward it to another Russian spy. [14] Chapman, an attractive red-haired woman, posted photos of herself on the "Odnoklassniki" (Classmates) social networking website in Russia, and stated “"Russia, Moscow. My favorite place on earth, my native capital!” She also posted photos and profiles on Facebook and LinkedIn social networking websites. [15] The Volgograd native was from a successful family and her father was employed in the Russian embassy in Nairobi, Kenya. She attended an elite boarding school, received her master’s in economics degree from the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia in Moscow. She later allegedly worked in London at NetJets, Barclay’s Bank and a few other companies for brief periods, before she married the wealthy son of a British business executive, but that relationship ended quickly. "It makes no sense," said a college friend of Chapman. "She was living a life that was exciting enough, without getting wrapped up [in] what sounds like a crazy movie script."

Old July 1st, 2010 #579
Igor Alexander

Quote:
Chapman, an attractive red-haired woman...
It looks like she dyes it. Probably a brunette underneath.

Old July 1st, 2010 #580
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

This is the new "post-race" America. Nigger gangsters are not prosecuted because they are niggers and Steele is prosecuted because he is White.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread