VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 24th, 2018 #1
Stewart Meadows

Default Food joint that caters to illegals is vandalized with poop, jew owner starts to cry

(This happened a year ago, but I'm still posting it because it's the umpteenth example of how jews have a leading role in the promulgation of destructive multicultural propaganda.)

An Oakland "restaurant" that serves Middle Eastern food and caters to illegal aliens is vandalized with excrement (poop), and its jewish owner starts to cry:

Quote:
Owner says 'Sanctuary restaurant' in Oakland vandalized with human waste

In the East Bay Monday, a restaurant owner believes he was the victim of a hate crime -- the target of vandals who defaced the front of a cafe with human waste, because owners offer sanctuary for all immigrants. (…) it happened at Ba-Bite, a Middle Eastern restaurant on Piedmont Avenue in Oakland. (…) "First reaction, I cried a little bit," said Robert Gott, who got a huge shock when the front of his restaurant was vandalized. Employee Leemor Benny was the first to see it. "I walked up, saw windows covered in sludge," he said. "Something that is just vile, smelled really bad."
http://abc7news.com/news/owner-says-...waste/1834388/

Quote:
‘Sanctuary restaurant’ Ba-Bite in Oakland is vandalized

A Middle Eastern restaurant in Oakland, owned by an Israeli Jew and an American, was vandalized Tuesday morning with a sticky slurry of what might have been feces. The owners of Ba-Bite, at 3905 Piedmont Ave., believe that the vandalism may be related to their vocal pro-immigrant stance and the fact they declare themselves a “sanctuary restaurant.
http://www.berkeleyside.com/2017/03/...nd-vandalized/

Which is worse: that this "restaurant" caters to illegal aliens who rape, rob and murder Americans, or that somebody threw poop at one of its windows?

Old June 24th, 2018 #2
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

Old June 24th, 2018 #3
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
"I walked up, saw windows covered in sludge," he said. "Something that is just vile, smelled really bad."
Are you sure it wasn't the "food" from your "restaurant", Bob?

Old June 25th, 2018 #4
Stewart Meadows

Here's a picture of the alleged vandalism:

As you can clearly see, it's like a second holocaust.

Old June 26th, 2018 #5
Stewart Meadows

Ba-Bite's regulars?

Old June 26th, 2018 #6
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

I thought the Jews liked to play with poop since they promote fags so much. Can't even turn on the T.V. now without a faggot fuck prancing around. These prison beans constantly fuck in prison. You think they would be licking the shit off the windows while masturbating.

Old June 27th, 2018 #7
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adolf Goldbergstein View Post
I thought the Jews liked to play with poop since they promote fags so much.
This is just another case of, "whatchya doin' rabbi?" but with poop instead of swastikas'.

>Talmor did not report the vandalism to the police. “It’s Oakland, they have bigger fish to fry,” she said.

Gee, I wonder why?

Old June 27th, 2018 #8
Adolf Goldbergstein
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
This is just another case of, "whatchya doin' rabbi?" but with poop instead of swastikas'.

>Talmor did not report the vandalism to the police. “It’s Oakland, they have bigger fish to fry,” she said.

Gee, I wonder why?
Well, let's not talk about Rabbis, since they suck bloody new born baby dicks and give the babies STD's while the family watches.

You mention Oakland. Yes, there are larger Nigger fish to fry there before the chimichangas.

Old June 27th, 2018 #9
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post

I started a thread about this incident on a mainstream political forum. The thread got 156 replies and some of the posters suggested that this might have been a fake "hate crime", i.e. that it was the jew owner who smeared excrement on his own window in order to get free publicity and sympathy from the public. It's certainly possible since jews are known liars and con men who have a history of faking "hate crimes".

Quote:
I thought the Jews liked to play with poop since they promote fags so much.
Oh, absolutely. I've read many articles in which jews admit that obsession with excrement is a typically jewish phenomenon. For example, Marjorie Ingall, who is a columnist for the jewish paper Tablet Magazine, writes the following:

Quote:
Butt of the Joke

(...) adults find body processes endlessly entertaining too. “When new moms get together they love talking about poop,” she says, “And it’s always, ‘Wow, I never thought a year ago I’d be discussing this so much.’ ” My father, olav hashalom, went to his grave thinking farting was the funniest thing in the universe. (...) Jews have a fine tradition of scatological humor. (...) And it's ancient. Our people's texts are full of gross-out humor.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-life...tt-of-the-joke

And Carla Naumburg, PhD, who is a writer, speaker and clinical social worker, writes the following:

Quote:
A Jewish Take on Toilet Training

It's true. Jews love not only talking about their fecal habits, but also stressing about them. Are we pooping often enough? Too much? There's even a prayer, the Asher Yatzar, thanking God for the orifices of our body, and expressing gratitude that they open when they should and perhaps more importantly, that they remain closed when they should. (...) we've been just a tad obsessed with the contents of our daughters' diapers.
http://www.kveller.com/article/a-jew...ilet-training/

Quote:
Well, let's not talk about Rabbis, since they suck bloody new born baby dicks and give the babies STD's while the family watches.
Our lurkers can read about this disgusting jewish pedophile ritual here:

Quote:
Babies' herpes linked to circumcision practice

Two more infants have contracted the herpes virus after undergoing an ultra-Orthodox Jewish type of circumcision, which has been linked to the spread of the potentially deadly virus to newborn boys, according to the New York City Health Department. In the ritual, known as metzitzah b'peh, after removing the foreskin of the penis the person performing the procedure places his mouth briefly over the wound, sucking a small amount of blood out

https://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/07/h...pes/index.html

Quote:
New case of neonatal herpes caused by Jewish circumcision

The city Health Department has reported a new case of neonatal herpes caused by a controversial ritual Jewish circumcision. The ancient practice — known as metzitzah b’peh — requires a mohel, the person performing the circumcision, to suck blood from the incision on an infant’s penis.
https://nypost.com/2017/03/08/new-ca...-circumcision/

We're supposed to believe that it's normal for an adult jewish man to suck a baby's penis? Good grief.

Old June 28th, 2018 #10
Stewart Meadows

Disease plagues illegal immigrants; lack of medications, basic hygiene blamed

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rant-families/

Who on earth would want to eat at a restaurant that caters to illegal aliens?

Old June 28th, 2018 #11
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
Disease plagues illegal immigrants; lack of medications, basic hygiene blamed

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rant-families/

Who on earth would want to eat at a restaurant that caters to illegal aliens?
It's so bad that these more recent news stories aren't shocking at this point, if one has been in any major city in this country. It's not this way in rural areas but in cities, the tranny and the disease ridden are a regular occurrence.

I remember two 'getting coffee' incidents for me in Austin: one was in the morning at a Mickey D's. I saw what I thought was a girl but upon further inspection there was facial hair and no boobs, a tie being worn but long girl hair, girl eye make-up and long ghetto claws. Mestizo. He seemed real proud, like he'd created the perfect blend of chick and dude. Yuck. Since heshe didn't make the coffee I went on with getting it but was creeped out, didn't like the hand-to-money transaction with this creature.

Another was Whataburger. Now this time I left. I ordered coffee and grilled cheese sammich. Nigger at counter I noticed has bleeding hands, small cuts all over. I said I forgot something and needed to go to my car.

No way was he touching me or anything I'd ingest.

Whites really need to get their families away from these sick lunatic cities.

Old June 29th, 2018 #12
Susan

This is why I don't eat out anymore. And no store bought food from mexico, India, Africa, China, or any other nasty 3rd world country. It has to say Made in USA, or at least Product of Canada or some White country.

Not just Distributed by some and company in the USA. The product has to be Made in the USA...hand even then there is no guarantee the food is safe. But at least you've eliminated a lot of filth.

Now, to be honest, I do buy, when they're on sale or clearance, specialty food items from Italy. They're too pricey normally and they're really good. The companies have been around for decades, and I figure the food is as safe as it is here in our factories.

I like my little gourmet food items.

But I've watched too many spics and groids leave a bathroom stall and walk out without washing their hands.

Old June 29th, 2018 #13
Skinhead Zack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This is why I don't eat out anymore. And no store bought food from mexico, India, Africa, China, or any other nasty 3rd world country. It has to say Made in USA, or at least Product of Canada or some White country.

Not just Distributed by some and company in the USA. The product has to be Made in the USA...hand even then there is no guarantee the food is safe. But at least you've eliminated a lot of filth.

Now, to be honest, I do buy, when they're on sale or clearance, specialty food items from Italy. They're too pricey normally and they're really good. The companies have been around for decades, and I figure the food is as safe as it is here in our factories.

I like my little gourmet food items.

But I've watched too many spics and groids leave a bathroom stall and walk out without washing their hands.

American meat is the best.

I also love spaghetti. especially with basil and tomatoes, all made in Italy.

Not only Negroes and Spics are unhygienic like that. I've also seen too many Orientals come out of a bathroom without washing their hands.

And Pakis shit on the floor and walls.

Non-Whites are nasty and gross..

Old June 29th, 2018 #14
T.Garrett
Banned

Arrow Wendys and their wigger, nigger and spic employees

I rarely eat fast food but the other day one of my girlfriends and I stopped at a Wendy's for a couple of burgers. There's a spot near me called "Great American" which has mostly white employees and has great food but I didn't feel like waiting 30 minutes for burgers, onion rings and fries. So, my impatience cost me.

I ordered the food at the drive up and when I got to the window there was a gangsta lookin nog giving us that stupid blank look that they do asking for my $15 or whatevers and just before he went to hand us the bags with the food in them he put his hands down his baggy pants pulling them down so you could see his pubic hair grabbing his junk.

Then he tried to hand us the bags. My friend shrieked "I don't want that food, lets go" I sez "what the fuck was that, you grabbing yourself and then handing us food, you fucking lowlife nigger". He seemed startled and two other niggers moved up behind him and then he started to mumble that I "had to take the fuckin food" so I did ...and then I shoved the fuckin bags and all the contents back through the drive up window before he could close it along with my fist, which almost caught him in the chest.

The food end up all over the pos coon, the floor and his fellow workers (nigs and spics and it looked like I started a food fight among the employees) we left but my friend insisted on calling Wendy's to complain. Whoever took her call said she would "investigate" (likely another nigger at the head office) and when she called back a week later she said the whole incident was due to my racism and that the employee could have me arrested for a "hate crime" and that they had my plate number.

I laffed when she told me that, I warned her that it was a waste of time to call a corporate shop and complain. The only way to complain to corporate Amerika today is with an AR15, the way folks seem to be doing it all over our lovely country. Gotta gripe, getta gun. My racism huh ...Ill never go to any of their fucking stores again. I thought Wendys was a better fast food place but I guess I was mistaken. I'll hang for a half hour for my food cooked and served by white kids, its worth the wait.

Cheers

Old June 29th, 2018 #15
Stewart Meadows

Thanks for posting your horror stories about your encounters with negro/mestizo restaurant workers. Needless to say, I'm sorry you guys had to go through that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
This is why I don't eat out anymore. And no store bought food from mexico
Quote:
FDA bans some cilantro from Mexico, cites human feces in fields – CNN

The Food and Drug Administration has issued a ban on some cilantro imported from Mexico after an investigation to determine the cause of hundreds of reported intestinal illnesses in the United States dating back to 2012.
(…)
Investigators found human feces and toilet paper in and around growing fields, and restrooms without running water, soap and toilet paper. Plastic crates and tables used to sort and transport cilantro were unwashed. One farm's holding tank used to provide water to employees to wash their hands at the bathrooms tested positive for Cyclospora cayetanensis.
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/07/28/he...tro/index.html

Human feces from Mexico, eh? You can thank the jews for that, folks.

Old July 1st, 2018 #16
Stewart Meadows

Ba-Bite's regulars?

Quote:
Accused attacker has history of illegal entry into US

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) – The man accused of violently attacking two women on Monday has a long history of being deported to Mexico and then illegally entering the United States, according to court records.
http://koin.com/2017/07/26/docs-irvi...umerous-times/

Quote:
Convicted Child Molester Arrested after Crossing Texas Border

Border Patrol agents in the Laredo Sector arrested a previously deported sex offender after he attempted to illegally re-enter the U.S.
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/...-texas-border/

Quote:
Man accused of attempted rape in break-in at elderly woman’s Smithfield home

Campuzano-Ramirez was charged with first-degree burglary, felony assault, first-degree kidnapping, attempted first-degree forcible rape and attempted first-degree sexual offense.
http://www.newsobserver.com/news/loc...164528852.html

Old July 2nd, 2018 #17
Stewart Meadows

Apparently, this is the second time that this "restaurant" has been vandalized:

Quote:
Feces Smeared On East Bay Restaurant That Supports Immigrants, Sanctuary Cities

(…) This is the second instance of targeted vandalism at Ba-Bite, said Gott. The first happened the day of Donald Trump was inaugurated.
https://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...city-policies/

Yeah, I agree with Dan Hadaway. The jew owner probably did it himself in order to blame Trump supporters. After all, jews have a history of faking "hate crimes".

Old July 3rd, 2018 #18
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Salmonella outbreak linked to Mexican papaya sickens more than 100 in US

Consumers warned to avoid maradol papayas from Mexico after victims fall sick in 16 states from eating fruit traced to farm in the Yucatan peninsula (…) More than 100 people have contracted salmonella after eating papaya traced to a farm in southern Mexico, according to US public health officials.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nsumer-warning

Like I said: who on earth would want to eat at a restaurant that caters to illegal aliens?

Old July 4th, 2018 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Ba-Bite comes from the Hebrew word babait, בבית, which means “in the home,” or “at home.”
http://www.babiteoakland.com/

Everything about this shitty "restaurant" is jewish: its two owners (an "American" jew and a pissraeli jew), its disgusting anti-American policy, and its silly name.

Old June 15th, 2019 #20
Stewart Meadows

Here's a new article from the jewish newspaper The Forward about another disgusting jew restaurant – this one hosts a fake orgasm contest:

Quote:
Come One, Come All: Katz’s Deli To Hold (Fake) Orgasm Contest For ‘When Harry Met Sally’ 30th

June 6, 2019 By Jenny Singer

(...) “When Harry Met Sally” hit theaters July 12, 1989, and it combined all good things in the world — writer Nora Ephron’s wit, Central Park in the fall, Billy Crystal in a sweater, and, of course, Meg Ryan performing an elaborate, fake orgasm at the historic Katz’s Deli on Manhattan’s Lower East Side.

To celebrate three decades of this gorgeous film (in which Carrie Fisher was under-used, if you ask us,) the family-run Katz’s Deli will hold a search for a person who can fake an orgasm as well as Meg Ryan did in the iconic scene in the movie, Forbes reports.
(...)
Heavy breathers of any gender can simply show up at the 131 year-old deli on July 12 and wait their turn to sit at the exact table where Meg Ryan displayed, on behalf of all women, the power of acting. A panel of judges will decide which fake orgasm (yes, it does have to be fake) is most likely to make other patrons say, “I’ll have what she’s having.”
https://forward.com/schmooze/425538/...or-when-harry/

Quote:
Katz's Delicatessen, also known as Katz's of New York City, is a kosher-style delicatessen located at 205 East Houston Street, on the southwest corner of Houston and Ludlow Streets on the Lower East Side in Manhattan, New York City.[1]
(...)
Katz's was the site of Meg Ryan's fake orgasm scene in the 1989 romantic comedy When Harry Met Sally..., followed by Estelle Reiner's line "I'll have what she's having"; the table at which Ryan and Billy Crystal sat is marked with a sign that says, "Where Harry met Sally... hope you have what she had! Enjoy!"[14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katz%27s_Delicatessen

Oh, I don't doubt that this filth is "kosher"...

Tags
ba-bite, illegal aliens, jews, oakland libby schaaf jew, sanctuary restaurant

Thread