Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 12th, 2018 #21
Man of the road
Member
 
Man of the road's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Groid free zone
Posts: 365
Man of the road
Default

I never said they're necessarily on the side of Whites, but rather that they still wrangle groids. If the Marxists have their way, the niggers will have full impunity to do as they please; because remember, it's racist to arrest them.

And no, you won't be protecting yourself unless you'll want to be thrown in jail for life or executed. The cops would still be around and only acting against Whites. You think the system is stacked against us now?

That's why I have no use for the anti-cop groupthink here on VNN, as it's basically a mirror image of the nigger coddling Marxist one.
__________________
Help the Afrikaners, a real oppressed minority for whom there is no social justice, only genocide.
http://www.safrpsa.org/
 
Old March 12th, 2018 #22
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,697
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I never said they're necessarily on the side of Whites, but rather that they still wrangle groids. If the Marxists have their way, the niggers will have full impunity to do as they please; because remember, it's racist to arrest them.
They're going to have to maintain some form of law and order, regardless of if we're around or not.

So what? Cops wrangle up a few niggers, and occasionally give them beatings and "make them good". That doesn't take away from the fact that kwaps will follow orders from whoever is writing their pay checks. If that's (((them))), then they're the enemy. They'd just as soon beat down a White person. Take a look at the badge fag topic on here. You can find examples of White cops tazing old ladies, kids, general TNB, but from White people with badges. And tell me if you think these fuckheads deserve any praise.

Quote:
And no, you won't be protecting yourself unless you'll want to be thrown in jail for life or executed. The cops would still be around and only acting against Whites. You think the system is stacked against us now?
So what's your plan? Worship cops in hopes that they might flip pro-White? We might as well worship the kikes as well. Oh wait.....you're a Catholic, so you already do that. Worshiping the ones putting a boot on your neck is a very christian way of thinking.

Quote:
That's why I have no use for the anti-cop groupthink here on VNN, as it's basically a mirror image of the nigger coddling Marxist one.
Stormfront calls. They'd like one of their Catholic kwap worshipers back.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; March 12th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
 
Old March 12th, 2018 #23
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,367
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post

That's why I have no use for the anti-cop groupthink here on VNN, as it's basically a mirror image of the nigger coddling Marxist one.
If you are pro cop, then you are a patriotard. Go to newmax.com and just don't type nigger or jew. You'll be right at home.

https://www.newsmax.com
__________________
Globalism is Zionism on Steroids
 
Old March 12th, 2018 #24
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,697
Crowe
Default

You wanna know what happened earlier today?

I went into down to grab some stuff in usual errands, and I see a blue nigger in his "squat" car, or "jewser" (whatever you wanna call it, but I think the later applies here.), run through a red light and T bone somebody in an intersection. He didn't have his lights or sirens on. But a few seconds after he hit the guy, he flipped his lights on.

So I pull into a parking lot over to the side, and walk over to the scene, and apparently the blue nigger was claiming he had his lights on. So I wait for them to get done talking, and I walk over and told them both that I saw the whole thing happen.

The blue nigger got chippy with me and told me "nobody asked for your input". And I told him, this man here might, should he go to court and need eye witness testimony stating that you didn't have your lights on at the moment of the crash.

He got irate (roid rage?) and literally threatened to take me to jail, so I walked away (trust me, it took every bit of control I had to walk away), and by then the guy that got T-boned was standing near his vehicle (away from the kwap) on the phone, and after he was done, I walked up and talked to him, gave him my number, and told him that I'd show up to court to testify that the cop didn't have his lights on, or give a sworn written testimony. I believe that was supposed to be the blue nigger's job to take eye witness testimony and write it into the report. Along with names of witnesses and contact info. He looked like a roided out jarhead, fresh out of (((semper fi))).

The more I interact with these mother fuckers, the more I hate their guts. Seriously, fuck blue niggers. They were literally going to screw this guy over on an accident, when they were clearly in the wrong here. TBNB!

The blue niggers around here frequently run red lights without having their lights or sirens on, and things like this are bound to happen. It's probably happened a lot, and there is no telling how many locals have been fucked by blue niggers in similar accidents. I can't do anything about those cases, but I can sure help this guy.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER

Last edited by Crowe; March 12th, 2018 at 06:02 PM.
 
Old March 12th, 2018 #25
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,305
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You wanna know what happened earlier today?

I went into down to grab some stuff in usual errands, and I see a blue nigger in his "squat" car, or "jewser" (whatever you wanna call it, but I think the later applies here.), run through a red light and T bone somebody in an intersection. He didn't have his lights or sirens on. But a few seconds after he hit the guy, he flipped his lights on.

So I pull into a parking lot over to the side, and walk over to the scene, and apparently the blue nigger was claiming he had his lights on. So I wait for them to get done talking, and I walk over and told them both that I saw the whole thing happen.

The blue nigger got chippy with me and told me "nobody asked for your input". And I told him, this man here might, should he go to court and need eye witness testimony stating that you didn't have your lights on at the moment of the crash.

He got irate (roid rage?) and literally threatened to take me to jail, so I walked away (trust me, it took every bit of control I had to walk away), and by then the guy that got T-boned was standing near his vehicle (away from the kwap) on the phone, and after he was done, I walked up and talked to him, gave him my number, and told him that I'd show up to court to testify that the cop didn't have his lights on, or give a sworn written testimony. I believe that was supposed to be the blue nigger's job to take eye witness testimony and write it into the report. Along with names of witnesses and contact info. He looked like a roided out jarhead, fresh out of (((semper fi))).

The more I interact with these mother fuckers, the more I hate their guts. Seriously, fuck blue niggers. They were literally going to screw this guy over on an accident, when they were clearly in the wrong here. TBNB!

The blue niggers around here frequently run red lights without having their lights or sirens on, and things like this are bound to happen. It's probably happened a lot, and there is no telling how many locals have been fucked by blue niggers in similar accidents. I can't do anything about those cases, but I can sure help this guy.
I learned to drive here in Floriduh. I always look both ways when crossing when the light turns green to make sure no moron blows thru the light or stop sign.

The more I interact with badge fags the more I hate them too. Here in Floriduh the high schools usually have a couple deputies who work full time at the schools. This one collier county deputy was a total asshole. He'd pick on me all the time trying to accuse me of stuff I had no idea of. Once I was in the bathroom pissing and when I got out of the stall the blue nigger asked me why I was smoking in the bathroom even though I saw him standing outside the stall and you could clearly hear me pissing. He just stood there and looked at me. Then another time I was getting my food and he walked up to me tell me I fit the description of someone accused of assault and wanted to take me in and shit. I almost wanted to slug the useless blue nigger faggot but then I'd get felony and probably some prison time.

The blue niggers down here speed all the time and talk on their sail foams or looking at porn or some shit on that computer while driving.

You should get one of those dash cams to record blue niggers.

Another thing that sucks here in Floriduh if that happened it wouldn't matter much. With our shitty no fault law even though the guy wasn't at fault who got t boned, his car insurance still would have gone up due to no fault down here. Even if it isn't your fault your insurance still takes a hit.

One of the only states that still have this. The Republicunts couldn't agree on the bill to repeal it last year.

When I worked at the bank in Missouri one of our tellers got t boned from a blue nigger pulling out in front of her. Found out that cop was new and it was his third accident. Do you really think he wrote himself a ticket?

Fucking blue niggers.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #26
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,367
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
You wanna know what happened earlier today?

I went into down to grab some stuff in usual errands, and I see a blue nigger in his "squat" car, or "jewser" (whatever you wanna call it, but I think the later applies here.), run through a red light and T bone somebody in an intersection. He didn't have his lights or sirens on. But a few seconds after he hit the guy, he flipped his lights on.

So I pull into a parking lot over to the side, and walk over to the scene, and apparently the blue nigger was claiming he had his lights on. So I wait for them to get done talking, and I walk over and told them both that I saw the whole thing happen.

The blue nigger got chippy with me and told me "nobody asked for your input". And I told him, this man here might, should he go to court and need eye witness testimony stating that you didn't have your lights on at the moment of the crash.

He got irate (roid rage?) and literally threatened to take me to jail, so I walked away (trust me, it took every bit of control I had to walk away), and by then the guy that got T-boned was standing near his vehicle (away from the kwap) on the phone, and after he was done, I walked up and talked to him, gave him my number, and told him that I'd show up to court to testify that the cop didn't have his lights on, or give a sworn written testimony. I believe that was supposed to be the blue nigger's job to take eye witness testimony and write it into the report. Along with names of witnesses and contact info. He looked like a roided out jarhead, fresh out of (((semper fi))).

The more I interact with these mother fuckers, the more I hate their guts. Seriously, fuck blue niggers. They were literally going to screw this guy over on an accident, when they were clearly in the wrong here. TBNB!

The blue niggers around here frequently run red lights without having their lights or sirens on, and things like this are bound to happen. It's probably happened a lot, and there is no telling how many locals have been fucked by blue niggers in similar accidents. I can't do anything about those cases, but I can sure help this guy.
Pigs are disgusting. Sorry you had to endure this one. Remarkable how much they care about "justice". I hope you are able to testify against the POS.

So-called WNs who support these shitbags are even more disgusting.
__________________
Globalism is Zionism on Steroids
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #27
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 1,808
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I learned to drive here in Floriduh. I always look both ways when crossing when the light turns green to make sure no moron blows thru the light or stop sign.

The more I interact with badge fags the more I hate them too. Here in Floriduh the high schools usually have a couple deputies who work full time at the schools. This one collier county deputy was a total asshole. He'd pick on me all the time trying to accuse me of stuff I had no idea of. Once I was in the bathroom pissing and when I got out of the stall the blue nigger asked me why I was smoking in the bathroom even though I saw him standing outside the stall and you could clearly hear me pissing. He just stood there and looked at me. Then another time I was getting my food and he walked up to me tell me I fit the description of someone accused of assault and wanted to take me in and shit. I almost wanted to slug the useless blue nigger faggot but then I'd get felony and probably some prison time.

The blue niggers down here speed all the time and talk on their sail foams or looking at porn or some shit on that computer while driving.

You should get one of those dash cams to record blue niggers.

Another thing that sucks here in Floriduh if that happened it wouldn't matter much. With our shitty no fault law even though the guy wasn't at fault who got t boned, his car insurance still would have gone up due to no fault down here. Even if it isn't your fault your insurance still takes a hit.

One of the only states that still have this. The Republicunts couldn't agree on the bill to repeal it last year.

When I worked at the bank in Missouri one of our tellers got t boned from a blue nigger pulling out in front of her. Found out that cop was new and it was his third accident. Do you really think he wrote himself a ticket?

Fucking blue niggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
Pigs are disgusting. Sorry you had to endure this one. Remarkable how much they care about "justice". I hope you are able to testify against the POS.

So-called WNs who support these shitbags are even more disgusting.
Let me also express my condolences to Jeffrey for having to endure harassment by that blue nigger.

The incident below happened in central Florida, around the counties of Seminole, Orange, and Brevard. I won't name the county just in case the blue niggers or an alphabet soup organization happen to be "monitoring" this forum.

Some years ago, one of my wife's girl friends told her that her husband was T-boned by a car. It happened at a low speed and the husband exited his vehicle. About one minute later here came a "cavalry" of deputy sheriffs of that county (green niggers from their uniforms.) They formed a line in front of the husband, and he was rushed into a countem jewser. The husband was told he'd be contacted by the sheriff's attorney for a settlement for his vehicle and he'd better take it because the son of a bitch who T-boned him was the most secret and sensitive undercover detective in the county!!!!! He got enough money to patch, not fix, his car. He was warned that if he tried to sue the department that he would be watched and ANYTHING he did, even speeding over five miles per hour, would result in his arrest!!!

Fuck the kwaps!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
__________________
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine. ~ Erwin Rommel
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel

Last edited by Erik T. White; March 13th, 2018 at 12:56 AM. Reason: more info
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #28
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,764
jaekel
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
I never said they're necessarily on the side of Whites, but rather that they still wrangle groids. If the Marxists have their way, the niggers will have full impunity to do as they please; because remember, it's racist to arrest them.

And no, you won't be protecting yourself unless you'll want to be thrown in jail for life or executed. The cops would still be around and only acting against Whites. You think the system is stacked against us now?

That's why I have no use for the anti-cop groupthink here on VNN, as it's basically a mirror image of the nigger coddling Marxist one.
I've made the same points.
We know how marxists manipulate perceptions people have, right?
We know niggers are told yt is the reason for their failures, right?
We also see them over-react to situations that get them in trouble.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE KEEP REPEATING ALL COPS ARE BAD.
You are programming people to be paranoid about cops which causes you to over-react in situations rather than staying calm and reacting rationally.

Don't show up a cop in front of others. Quietly give your name and number to a person that you're a witness to something. I believe that person's lawyer can get a subpoena for you to appear in court as a witness. The cops won't know you initiated it.
We're White, people. ACT like it. Use your brain instead of your fearful emotions.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #29
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,305
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Let me also express my condolences to Jeffrey for having to endure harassment by that blue nigger.

The incident below happened in central Florida, around the counties of Seminole, Orange, and Brevard. I won't name the county just in case the blue niggers or an alphabet soup organization happen to be "monitoring" this forum.

Some years ago, one of my wife's girl friends told her that her husband was T-boned by a car. It happened at a low speed and the husband exited his vehicle. About one minute later here came a "cavalry" of deputy sheriffs of that county (green niggers from their uniforms.) They formed a line in front of the husband, and he was rushed into a countem jewser. The husband was told he'd be contacted by the sheriff's attorney for a settlement for his vehicle and he'd better take it because the son of a bitch who T-boned him was the most secret and sensitive undercover detective in the county!!!!! He got enough money to patch, not fix, his car. He was warned that if he tried to sue the department that he would be watched and ANYTHING he did, even speeding over five miles per hour, would result in his arrest!!!

Fuck the kwaps!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
Yep, probably the same thing would have happen to him like it did with Tony Boone if you read his thread about years of police harassment.

Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to Crowe now. If so he can expect to be constantly harassed by the local blue niggers. Get tickets for made up reasons, car towed, constant harassment etc.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #30
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,697
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Hopefully the same thing doesn't happen to Crowe now. If so he can expect to be constantly harassed by the local blue niggers. Get tickets for made up reasons, car towed, constant harassment etc.
That won't happen to me. My grandfather knows the local DA and the local sheriff. The badge fag who T-boned that guy wasn't a deputy, he was city police. I know how to make trouble for them.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #31
Crowe
Senior Member
 
Crowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 5,697
Crowe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post
Don't show up a cop in front of others. Quietly give your name and number to a person that you're a witness to something. I believe that person's lawyer can get a subpoena for you to appear in court as a witness. The cops won't know you initiated it.
I don't care if the kwaps know I initiated it. And it's his job to take witness testimony about the accident. He was derelict in his duty to take my testimony when offered, and instead snapped off like a typical nigger. Because he knew he was in the wrong, and was looking to cover it up, and eye witness testimony would have contradicted his claims.

You can choose to bow your head to (((authorities))) if you want. Part of the reason the White race is in the mess we're in, is precisely because we keep bowing to (((authorities))) who're fucking us over.
__________________
Low-IQ bible scholars are legion, the big book o' bullshit is catnip to the underbrained. --ALEX LINDER
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #32
Joe from OH
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 1,367
Joe from OH
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaekel View Post

Don't show up a cop in front of others. Quietly give your name and number to a person that you're a witness to something. I believe that person's lawyer can get a subpoena for you to appear in court as a witness. The cops won't know you initiated it.
We're White, people. ACT like it. Use your brain instead of your fearful emotions.
Of course you don't show the pea brained bastards up. They're really no different than niggers in that if you show them what their enormous egos think is DISREESPEK they lose their fucking tiny minds. Coming forth as a witness like Crowe did isn't challenging them. It was an attempt to let the pig do his job. But these fuckers are far more concerned about their god damned pensions than doing the right thing.

I don't know how much contact you've had with them. I've had more than I like and with rare exception, they're moronic and power mad. Especially the plain clothed ones-defectives.

Fuck blue niggers
__________________
Globalism is Zionism on Steroids

Last edited by Joe from OH; March 13th, 2018 at 01:42 PM.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #33
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,305
Jeffrey Smither
Default

I heard on the news in OK they beat a white guy to death doing a search warrant for a stolen gun and he wasn't even a suspect, his nephew was believed to have stole it.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #34
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 1,808
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I heard on the news in OK they beat a white guy to death doing a search warrant for a stolen gun and he wasn't even a suspect, his nephew was believed to have stole it.
IMHO that won't make the printed MSM for awhile, if ever.

IF a nigger had been beaten the goddamn jew media would plaster it every 20 minutes on all the FUCKING MSM THEY CONTROL!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
__________________
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine. ~ Erwin Rommel
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #35
Jeffrey Smither
Senior Member
 
Jeffrey Smither's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2,305
Jeffrey Smither
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
IMHO that won't make the printed MSM for awhile, if ever.

IF a nigger had been beaten the goddamn jew media would plaster it every 20 minutes on all the FUCKING MSM THEY CONTROL!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
If that guy was found to be a member of VNN the media would plaster it everywhere.
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #36
Erik T. White
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: The Deep South of the USSA
Posts: 1,808
Erik T. White
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
If that guy was found to be a member of VNN the media would plaster it everywhere.
Good one!!!!!!!!!!

Even if he was found to be a member of stormcunt I'd wager the jews would do the same.

ANYTHING to suppress the goyim...little ratfaced shits!!!!!!



14/88

Erik
__________________
In a man-to-man fight, the winner is he who has one more round in his magazine. ~ Erwin Rommel
Sweat saves blood, blood saves lives, but brains saves both. ~ Erwin Rommel
 
Old March 13th, 2018 #37
jaekel
Senior Member
 
jaekel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,764
jaekel
Default

Fine!
Keep doing what you're doing.....react like niggers, and see what happens. You'll get treated like niggers, and continue to piss and moan about it.
Or....
you can stay cool and calm, pay attention and choose better timing to respond.
YOUR choice!
 
Old March 15th, 2018 #38
Theodore R. Bundy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 120
Theodore R. Bundy
Default

I believe cops will just stop physically enforcing the law. Like the A Wyatt Man cartoon. Just an on the spot secretary asking the nog to stop its murder while filling in the report.
 
Old March 15th, 2018 #39
Ray Allan
Senior Member
 
Ray Allan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Prison Planet Destructon Quadrant 6
Posts: 7,003
Ray Allan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore R. Bundy View Post
I believe cops will just stop physically enforcing the law. Like the A Wyatt Man cartoon. Just an on the spot secretary asking the nog to stop its murder while filling in the report.
When it comes to badge fags letting (or being ordered to stand down) niggers rape, murder and giving them "space to destroy" yes, I think so too. Whites will have no such allowance, and will be terrorized, brutalized and murdered with impunity. We're pretty much there now.
__________________
"Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor
 
Old March 17th, 2018 #40
Theodore R. Bundy
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 120
Theodore R. Bundy
Default

Like Kai Murros said though; what will be left of us will be strong, dominant and NONTOLERANT. It will just be hell getting there. Eradicating the joo will solve all problems.
 
Reply

Share


Thread
Display Modes


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 PM.
Page generated in 0.17214 seconds.