VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 21st, 2011 #401
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Tom: I just dressed you down on another thread for your insulting, juvenile comments about females there. And here you are again making more dumb comments about females.

Knock if off Tom. Just knock it off. You are not doing White people any good by posting like this.

We want to get White females on our side, not push them over to the other side.
Obese Tom got tard corralled.

Old January 21st, 2011 #402
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

the hunkiness of the white aryan man should not perish from the earth. happy?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old January 23rd, 2011 #403
John Connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
the hunkiness of the white aryan man should not perish from the earth. happy?
I lol'd.

Old January 25th, 2011 #404
Susan

Leonard: I came to the library today to do some needed communication about something important, and I left my notebook (again!) at home with all my notes on the commercials. And my memory, sadly, will not allow me to remember all the details. I will post them the next time I come.

But there's two new Airtran commercials playing now on WSB 95.5 FM, with the same theme but one has a strong female in it and the other has a wimpy male in it. They are the ones with the "voice" telling the male/female they need to take a detour and fly Airtran to florida.

And I heard a new Georgia Lottery commercial with a wimpy/stupid/clueless White male in it today.

As I said, I don't think WSB Radio even plays any commercials with intelligent, strong White men in them. I guess all the PR departments are full of gay men, lesbian females, muds and jews. Although, sadly, many White men seem to be their own worst enemies nowadays.

It just sickens me to hear the White men call into the Herman Cain Show telling him they will support him for President if he runs. And these same White men call into every jew show there asking for advice and offering comments.

I really have to limit my listening time because I find myself becoming increasingly more depressed over time.

Oh yeah: Vijay's comment made me laugh too. He's a character alright.

Old February 1st, 2011 #406
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Thumbs down

I can't believe that this is an actual commercial. Open season on Whitey!

And before anyone asks, I wasn't searching for 'hawt Asian girls' when I found this, I was watching a video of Superman and Batman getting beat down by NYPD , and this was suggested in the sidebar.

Old February 1st, 2011 #407
Thad Charles
Master Race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmEjEykhhs

A "dorky wit glasses n napkin" White guy is called creepy by a negroid, in front of a negress (well over 50% white admixture), another negroid, and an Asian.

What kind of office this was, who knows. Probably a government job because of the ungodly amount of affirmative action hires.

Old March 3rd, 2011 #408
Karl Lueger

It was strange to see,
but last week I saw 2 different commercials with the same race-mixing themes..
one at work the other ad later in the evening,
I avoid watching televitz so realistically Im not sure if this type of ad
is more prevalent.

anyway,
both were the White-man+east-asian woman combo..
new commercial trend?

never heard of that shoe-co. before..
given jew-televitz complete hatred of White men
I'm surprised the ad was not a hot white-woman [blond of course]
chasing after some piece of shit nigger..

the other was AT&T high-speed internet or something
its got a White dude and his east-asian wife
talking about the different hotspots they visited like Mt.Rushmore and StLouis.
[cant find that on their youtube page]

Rambo, John J.

Old March 4th, 2011 #409
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZmEjEykhhs

A "dorky wit glasses n napkin" White guy is called creepy by a negroid, in front of a negress (well over 50% white admixture), another negroid, and an Asian.

What kind of office this was, who knows. Probably a government job because of the ungodly amount of affirmative action hires.
God, people are ugly in the kwa, haven't been back there in a while, it's every variety of kink head, even that white guy looks like a kinkhead. This whole new commercial idea of filming things in low light in office settings really emphasizes why the Kwa needs to be nuke.

Old March 4th, 2011 #410
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy McQuade View Post
I can't believe that this is an actual commercial. Open season on Whitey!

The racial undertones of this are pretty bad. The current cultural paradigm is pretty big on racial comeuppance commercials like this. Stick it to the uppity white man.

Old March 4th, 2011 #411
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwest Reader View Post
That's beyond disgusting. Funny, though, what is "Zumanity"? A cross between a zoo and a human? I think we could agree on that.

Note to self: Boycott Cirque du Soleil.

Old March 4th, 2011 #412
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

Wow Jimmy.

That was one of the most sickening I've ever seen.

I think I'm going to have to beat the shit out of several gooks just to cleanse myself of that one.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old March 5th, 2011 #413
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

There's one currently being aired for a pain reliever (Advil?) that has three White people all shopping separately for an OTC drug. It goes something like this: One picks up a bottle and reads, "Take two every six hours." The next clueless cracker picks up a bottle and reads, "Take one every four hours." And finally, the third head-scratching honkie does the same and reads, "Take two every six to eight hours." In walks a negress. She walks right on over to the Advil, picks up a bottle, reads the label and says, "Hmph. Take one every twelve hours", smiles and walks off with the bottle (no doubt to shove it in her pocketbook in an empty aisle) while the three dumbass honkies look at her as if to say, "Boy, is she smart!"

Four people shopping for a product; three Whites and one nigger. And the latter turns out to be the one who's wise enough to pick out the most effective product. Gee, who would've guessed...

Old March 6th, 2011 #414
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Um.. every fucking one?

Another fucking Publix ad about some doofus white man making an alarm to tell when produce is at it's peak of flavor and freshness (which by the way would be an incredible invention) and his wife says 'why don't you just wait for a publix advertisement to tell you?' Cue white man's durrhhhh moment.

Every company who made these ads, and the race mixing ads, needs to be remembered, so that when the day comes, their companies become (white) nationalized. This includes companies who we obsessed with non white labor.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old March 7th, 2011 #415
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Apparently some people don't know sarcasm when they see it. Anyway, moving along, here's some food for thought...

No doubt many advertisers portray Whites as halfwits who need to be clued in by niggers for the simple reason that they don't want Jesse "Mr. Blackmail" Jackson and his ilk knocking on their doors and threatening them with protest marches and nationwide boycotts of their products/services for perpetuating racial stereotypes; and that's what corporate bigwigs fear most of all. It's much safer to have Whites (males especially, as who needs feminists storming the gates also) play the role of dumbass to the niggers' genius when it comes to choosing the right product. After all, as with anything else in today's topsy-turvy society, it is the White man who is afraid to raise his voice in protest as he knows the immediate -- and possibly career-ending -- consequences of doing so: being labeled a *gasp* racist. Whereas any other ethnic group will automatically protest if they should be presented as not being "with it" or smart enough to differentiate between good and bad products, advertisers know full well that this will never be the case with the apathetic White male. It does, unfortunately, make good business sense to go with the White stupid/black smart strategy when marketing a product, regardless of whether the advancement of jewry's agenda has any play in the move or not (which the former can't help but to promote, however unwittingly, anyway).

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; March 7th, 2011 at 11:02 AM.

Old March 7th, 2011 #416
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

This one came on t.v tonight, & it's a poor quality one here, so you can't really see, but the goofy White doofus has a stupid, shit-eating grin, & can't even march in line, while the bigger nigger is serious, all business, and leading the line of White termites.

Termites, for fucks sake.

Really, kikes?

If you pause it, you'll notice they took pains to select weakly or runty-looking Whites next to taller niggers.

At 18secs in, that one White is a full head shorter than the nigger next to him!

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Last edited by Brad; March 7th, 2011 at 11:39 AM.

Old March 7th, 2011 #417
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny James View Post
God, people are ugly in the kwa, haven't been back there in a while, it's every variety of kink head, even that white guy looks like a kinkhead. This whole new commercial idea of filming things in low light in office settings really emphasizes why the Kwa needs to be nuke.
I'd slam the White girl.

Old March 22nd, 2011 #418
N.B. Forrest

Default Michael Jordan Hanes Ads

They feature him on flights, with pathetic whiteguy assclowns attempting to engage him in idiotic conversation as he smirks at them with contempt:

Old April 12th, 2011 #419
Olesia Rhoswen

Saw this while a friend was watching baseball the other day. I searched it up on YouTube and found the other Doritos commercial below.

Actually, there's a whole slew of them listed here featuring black fellas/incompetent white fellas. Mostly Superbowl commercials, by the looks of things...

Old May 18th, 2011 #420
varg

not exactly part of mainstream media, but I saw this comic online today:

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php...&id=2079#comic

By: Zach Weiner (common jew surname)

Smart book worm nigger, dumb white guy

Ugly and socially awkward white nerd

Nigger / blonde white woman, Nerdy / ugly white couple..

Nigger / redhead white woman

This just must be a coincidence Mr Weiner.

Tags
anti white advertisement

Thread