VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old May 29th, 2019 #1
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male

Nikola Bijeliti
Default Taylor Swift shuts down interviewer when asked about wanting kids: Men aren't 'asked that question'

Taylor Swift shuts down interviewer when asked about wanting kids: Men aren't 'asked that question'

Quote:
When the interviewer brought up that the singer is turning 30 soon and asked if she would like "to be a mother someday, to have children," Swift had a firm response.

"I don't really think men are asked that question when they turn 30, so I'm not going to answer that now," she told the outlet, according to a translation.
Yes, but women have a much shorter time window to have children than men, so there is a greater urgency--not that there would be anything wrong with asking men that same question.

Her looks are already starting to go downhill. When a woman's looks start to go downhill, so does her fertility.
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.

Old May 29th, 2019 #2
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

The jew has been almost 100% successful among non religious women regarding child bearing.

That it emotes anger when asked about whether a women plans to have children with these so-called "role models" says it all. It's quite a pitiful state of affairs.
It is the religion of slaves.

Old May 29th, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikola Bijeliti View Post
Taylor Swift shuts down interviewer when asked about wanting kids: Men aren't 'asked that question'

Yes, but women have a much shorter time window to have children than men, so there is a greater urgency--not that there would be anything wrong with asking men that same question.

Her looks are already starting to go downhill. When a woman's looks start to go downhill, so does her fertility.
We all age, unfortunately. But yes, women only have a short window of time to have children.

Taylor, circa 2008:

I hope she doesn't end up adopting some niglets when she's too old to have her own kids like so many other celebrities.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 30th, 2019 #4
Susan

Susan

No, she's not starting to "lose" her looks. She is just getting older, as all of us do who don't die early. No one is washed up or over the hill at 30. But I seriously doubt she will have an epiphany any time soon.

What is happening is that she has had plastic surgery. She certainly has new capped teeth. As times passes, and she gets more plastic surgery, what natural beauty she once had (and would still have if she left her fucking face alone), will disappear behind more unnecessary tinkering by kike doctors.

She is no role model for young White females and grown men who dream of her are pathetic. She could have lived a great life if she had married a normal young White man, had a few children, and led a quiet private family life behind her public singing career.

Instead, she's lived a meaningless life, bounced from loser to loser, and written a lot of silly, inconsequential songs. Soon, she'll adopt some non White critters OR get involved with some nigger actor or rapper. At that point...who gives a flying fig?

In short, she has allowed herself to be thoroughly JEWED.

Old May 30th, 2019 #5
SouthernNS
Literally Kitler

SouthernNS

It's better that the dumb little cunt doesn't have children. She's capable of raising nothing but faggots and thots.

Old May 30th, 2019 #6
Nikola Bijeliti
Sex: Male

Nikola Bijeliti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
No, she's not starting to "lose" her looks. She is just getting older, as all of us do who don't die early. No one is washed up or over the hill at 30. But I seriously doubt she will have an epiphany any time soon.
I'm not saying that she's turned into an old hag, just that she's not as attractive as she was when she was younger, and that that is a sign that her fecund days are coming to an end. She's definitely not over the hill. If she really wanted to, she could still have about four children before her time ran out.

But look at the two photos in the previous post. The image in the mirror should be telling her something, but it's something she doesn't want to hear.

Quote:
What is happening is that she has had plastic surgery.
Plastic surgery won't restore her fertility once she looses it.
Zyklon Generation: WE take responsibility.

Old May 30th, 2019 #7
Stewart Meadows

Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post

What is happening is that she has had plastic surgery. She certainly has new capped teeth. As times passes, and she gets more plastic surgery, what natural beauty she once had (and would still have if she left her fucking face alone), will disappear behind more unnecessary tinkering by kike doctors.

She is no role model for young White females and grown men who dream of her are pathetic. She could have lived a great life if she had married a normal young White man, had a few children, and led a quiet private family life behind her public singing career.

Instead, she's lived a meaningless life, bounced from loser to loser, and written a lot of silly, inconsequential songs. Soon, she'll adopt some non White critters OR get involved with some nigger actor or rapper. At that point...who gives a flying fig?

In short, she has allowed herself to be thoroughly JEWED.

I think we just found the best post of the day. Thank God you're back, Susan.

Quote:
Reputation finds Taylor Swift making her strongest bond with hip-hop to date, despite a year that's seen some associating her with white supremacy. The rap connection is most apparent on "End Game," which features herself, Future, and the Ginger J. Cole, Ed Sheeran, spitting on My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy-ish production. This is not too surprising, not only because rap is huge now but also because Swift is a legitimate fan of the genre. She flirted with Lorde-filtered pop-rap sounds on 1989 and also collaborated with Kendrick Lamar after expressing appreciation for his work. But there is an even earlier dalliance Taylor had with this world, and it naturally involves T-Pain because everything was T-Pain in the late 00s.
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/k...never-the-same

Old May 31st, 2019 #8
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Talking

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old May 31st, 2019 #9
Joe from OH

Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernNS View Post
It's better that the dumb little cunt doesn't have children. She's capable of raising nothing but faggots and thots.
Totally agree and I don't even know what the fuck a thot is but I'm going to take your word that it's not a good thing.
It is the religion of slaves.

Last edited by Joe from OH; June 1st, 2019 at 12:10 PM.

Thread