VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 14th, 2019 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker Soviet California, Meet Soviet Britain: It's Pushing Human Equality, Too, or, Crazy, Anti-Semitic Conspiracy Theories These Days

(Above: I moved to Britain and all the government gave me was a loaf of stale bread and this lousy t-shirt!).

The “new Marxism” isn’t called Marxism, but nonetheless that’s what it is (i.e., it’s Cultural Marxism, which was created by the Jewish-staffed Frankfurt School because regular [i.e., economic] Marxism wasn’t taking root in the West; you see, the Jews needed a “better, improved version” of Marxism. Cultural Marxism — which is sometimes called Political Correctness — is basically a mixture of Marxism and Freudianism [1]. It has the same Jewy goodness as regular Marxism but with more flavor to attract more rubes. By the way, Wikipedia calls Cultural Marxism a “right-wing, anti-Semitic conspiracy theory” — as if the Frankfurt School was not Jewish and as if it didn’t apply its ideas to culture! As if. Yeah, as if!) [2].

[Article].

[1] “Two of the most influential members of the Frankfurt School who applied Marxism to culture (and to other areas) were Herbert Marcuse and Erich Fromm. They were not only cultural Marxists but Freudian Marxists. One might also call Marcuse a sexual Marxist. He was the guru to the 1960s New Left on American college campuses.”
— from the article “Cultural Marxism and Its Conspirators” by Paul Kengor, in The American Spectator, April 2019. Marcuse and Fromm were both Jews.

[2] “In contemporary usage, the term Cultural Marxism is viewed as a right-wing, antisemitic conspiracy theory which claims that the Frankfurt School is part of a continual academic and intellectual culture war to systematically undermine and destroy Western culture and social traditions.” — Wikipedia, [Here]

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Thread