VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 14th, 2019 #1
Ironguard1940

Ironguard1940
Default Who dat? Black bitches in silver car

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/miss...193309977.html

An employee working the drive-thru window at a Mississippi restaurant was fired on Monday and is no longer allowed on the business’s property after printing a derogatory name on an African American customer’s receipt.
Alexia Washington said she and a friend visited Who Dat’s on Friday and placed a meal order, but what they were served disgusted them. “Something told me to look at my receipt,” Washington said, according to WMC Action News. Printed on the receipt were the words “Black b*tches in silver car.”
Washington said she immediately reported the inappropriate receipt to Who Dat’s manager, who made the employee apologize. But she was still disturbed by the restaurant worker’s hateful message, so she decided to post an image of it on Facebook.
“My car isn’t silver, for one,” Washington wrote in the now-deleted post. “For two, I wasn’t rude. I didn’t have any type of hostility. He didn’t have any hostility with me.”
Washington went on to explain her decision to share the message on social media, saying she "wasn’t going to say anything and [was going to] give them the opportunity to do right but nothing has been done,” according to the Clarion Ledger.
She claims she had requested that the employee who printed the slur on the receipt be fired, as she felt “racially ridiculed and demeaned as a African American Female.” But when her messages to the restaurant’s higher-ups seemed to be ignored, she decided to go public.

Whiny black bitch. So she got the employee fired-from a fucking restaurant. Restaurants pay shit anyway so this NIGGER may have done that employee a favor.

Old June 14th, 2019 #2
Gladiatrix

Gladiatrix

"Washington said she immediately reported the inappropriate receipt to Who Dat’s manager, who made the employee apologize."

Made the employee apologize? If I was that employee, I would have told that manager to fuck off, as you know the nigger would make sure you get fired.

And guess what, he/she was.

"Washington’s decision paid off, as Who Dat’s posted a reply to the customer’s post, assuring her that the employee had been fired, according to the Clarion Ledger."

We don't even know if this employee was White. What normal White person would work at a fast food joint called "Who Dat?" I have a feeling it was a Black dude who was dealing with hair hatted hooligans.

Old June 14th, 2019 #3
Erik T. White

Erik T. White

I'm surprised no one brought this up:

Quote:
"I seek justice for this hate crime and I will no longer remain silent," she wrote. "I’ve lived in Oxford for 5 years and I’m still having to deal with this type of ignorance. I’m not a rude or hateful person. I was not rude when I was at this establishment and was greeted with this kind of service. I will not stand for it."
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/miss...193309977.html

Dat sheboon would have loved how I treated one recently. The sheboon was walking in a parking lot lane I was in recently. I was well behind it. It's excuse of a brain must have fallen out for awhile, and it turned around and walked towards my car. I almost came to a stop. It was a nice day and I had my windows rolled down. The sheboon gave me a hateful look and nearly walked into my car. I honked at it. It yelled, "WACHU HONKIN AT MEEZ FOR U YT BOY????" I yelled back, "BECAUSE YOU'RE A STUPID SHITHEAD!!!!!!!" I drove past it. I think it needed surgery because I saw its lower jaw almost on the pavement with a look of shock on its face I thought it was going to blanch pale!!!!!!! It didn't figure on that. Nor did it figure on me flipping my bird at it and yelling "WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!"

Hate speech? Not really. Just "truth speech."

Thread