VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old June 10th, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Talking Niggers being niggers: nigger/spic David Ortiz former Boston Red Sox playah shot in the Dominican Republic

Quote:
Red Sox say Ortiz stable, could arrive in Boston late Monday

Red Sox president Sam Kennedy announced the team is flying David Ortiz, who was shot in the Dominican Republic on Sunday, back to Boston for continued medical care. He could arrive in the city late Monday night.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mlb...cid=spartanntp

The news link includes a video.

Shitty video here from surveillance camera and viewed on a cellphone:

De playuh beez shoan in de foto beelo:

Unfortunately, it lived.

Old June 10th, 2019 #2
Erik T. White

Default Update: Nigger shot by cops hired by drug lord who thought the nigger was muh dikking his wife

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Ex-Boston Red Sox star David 'Big Papi' Ortiz was shot in a Dominican Republic bar by 'two cops hired by a drug lord who believed the baseball hero was having an affair with his wife'

Police in the Dominican Republic believe former Boston Red Sox star David 'Big Papi' Ortiz was shot by two cops hired by a Dominican Republic drug lord who believed the baseball player was having an affair with his wife, DailyMail.com has learned.
Three law enforcement sources confirmed the motive on Monday as Ortiz, 43, recovered in the hospital.
The drug lord has not been named.
Videos at link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...api-Ortiz.html

Old June 10th, 2019 #3
Gladiatrix

Default baseball has been very very good to Chico

SNL has blocked any video of the original show on kike tube.

"Belushi then introduces this special guest: “the immortal” Chico Escuela, a former all-star baseball player for the Chicago Cubs who came to the US from the Dominican Republic.

After being introduced, Chico — portrayed by SNL cast member Garrett Morris — gets up, stands at the podium and says in a thick Hispanic accent:

“Thank you berry much. Baseball been berry, berry good to me. Thank you. God bless you. Gracias!”

Then he sits down.

Astonished by the brevity of this $900 “speech,” Belushi’s character asks: “Is that it Chico?”

Chico thinks about it a second, gets up again and adds: “Keep you eye...keep you eyes...on de ball.”

After which, he sits down again.

Belushi says sardonically: “Thank you, Chico. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us.”

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2009/...ood-to-me.html

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5093327AAxvMIz

Old June 10th, 2019 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
SNL has blocked any video of the original show on kike tube.

"Belushi then introduces this special guest: “the immortal” Chico Escuela, a former all-star baseball player for the Chicago Cubs who came to the US from the Dominican Republic.

After being introduced, Chico — portrayed by SNL cast member Garrett Morris — gets up, stands at the podium and says in a thick Hispanic accent:

“Thank you berry much. Baseball been berry, berry good to me. Thank you. God bless you. Gracias!”

Then he sits down.

Astonished by the brevity of this $900 “speech,” Belushi’s character asks: “Is that it Chico?”

Chico thinks about it a second, gets up again and adds: “Keep you eye...keep you eyes...on de ball.”

After which, he sits down again.

Belushi says sardonically: “Thank you, Chico. You’ve been an inspiration to all of us.”

http://www.thisdayinquotes.com/2009/...ood-to-me.html

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...5093327AAxvMIz
Going way, way back into the 1960s, Bill Dana played "Jose Jimenez." If someone in a skit asked him something he didn't know, he'd get this spacy look and say (always in a thick spic accent), "My name Jose Jimenez."
In one skit, Jose was a baseball pitcher. During the interview, the questioner asked, "Well, if you get a right-handed batter, what pitch do you throw?" Jose would answer, "Oh, I have good curve ball, fast ball, slow ball. I could throw any of them." The questioner asked, "OK, how do you throw if you're in a tight game, bases loaded, two outs and your team is one point ahead. The count is three balls, two strikes. How do you throw?" Jose answered, "Oh, I probably throw my slider ball. No person hit my slider." The questioner then said, "OK, similar situation, bases loaded, only you're playing the New York Yankees and there's no balls or strikes. You need only one out to win, and Roger Maris or Mickey Mantle steps up to the plate. How do you throw?"

"Up."

Old June 11th, 2019 #5
Ray Allan

I remember Chico Escuela ("schoolboy" in Spanish ) from SNL back in the 70s when the show was still somewhat funny. I didn't know JewTube censored videos of him because it be rayciss n' shit. Bill Dana as Jose Jimenez I know about mainly from The Right Stuff because I wasn't born yet when he first appeared on TV in the late 50s/early 60s.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 11th, 2019 #6
)))Marc(((

Default ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Why do such trained primates garner so much attention? IMHO ; not my race ; not my problem.

Thread