Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 1st, 2019 #1
Erik T. White

Thumbs down Taylor Swift asks Tennessee Senator to support queer faggot "equality" act

I do not own any recordings by Taylor Swift nor could I name a single song she has recorded. From what I have read, she's a "darling" of some males in the "alt-right/alt-lite" mentality.

I just hate it when any "celebrity," male or female, kowtows to the hellish jooish agenda of QUEER "rights."

Quote:
Taylor Swift asks Tennessee senator to support LGBTQ Equality Act: ‘I personally reject the President’s stance’

Taylor Swift continues to use her voice to fight for LGBTQ equality.
The pop star shared a letter she sent to Tennessee Sen. Lamar Alexander asking him to support the Equality Act, which would prohibit discrimination based on gender identity and sexual orientation throughout the United States.

“I personally reject the President’s stance that his administration ‘supports equal treatment of all’ but that the Equality Act ‘in its current form is filled with poison pills that threaten to undermine parental and conscience rights,’ ” reads of a portion of the letter, which Swift posted to Instagram.
https://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...vra-story.html

I read a post long ago on another website that proposed Taylor Swift being a "spokesperson" for the "conservative" pale movement. Does this change your stance, pale boys??? Hmmmm????????

Old June 2nd, 2019 #2
Longbaugh

Women are stupid.

Old June 2nd, 2019 #3
Ray Allan

Here is the letter:

She also made a donation to GLAAD:

Quote:
I read a post long ago on another website that proposed Taylor Swift being a "spokesperson" for the "conservative" pale movement. Does this change your stance, pale boys??? Hmmmm????????
Too bad she caved in to jew pressure and got political. No longer a "Nazi Icon."

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 2nd, 2019 #4
Gladiatrix

Well, there is a thread on here calling her a "Nazi icon." Pure autism.

I'm not familiar with her work, so I will post first song I get in a search on jew tube.

End result: pure cancer!

Old June 2nd, 2019 #5
Joe from OH

I hope her jewish money managers rob her blind.

If jewish-made "entertainers" had confiscatory taxation on their ill gotten income, I would have no issue with that.

Old June 11th, 2019 #6
Rasen
Banned

Isn't Taylor Swift an alt-right icon like Putin and Trump? Alt-right heroes can't do anything wrong

Thread