Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 8th, 2012 #1
bcroger2

Exclamation I hate being a sandnigger shitskin...

Hey, i'm an American sand nigger, shit skin,Arab and honestly, i'm ashamed to be one.

Crazy sand niggers are burning down their own houses/land to protest; sand niggers flew a plain into two wonderful towers and continue to deny it (Bush did it)because they are ashamed to admit it, Most sand nigger countries are extremely poor and corrupt. Yes, we may not be niggers, and yes, we may have some brains; but truthfully we are are just as deadly as the nigger plague.

Most sand nigger/shit shins will continue to deny the facts presented to them and blame western world for all their problem. Little do they know that all our problems are because of ourselves.

I'm tired of the typical sandnigger/shit mentality. I feel like i'm the only sand nigger out there who knows the truth.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Old October 8th, 2012 #2
yami

lol... so what are you going to do? and what kind of suggestion or thoughts are thinking you'll get here?

My suggestion would be: Work with your people, and try to show them an example of what a human should be....one that can look at our environment, and understand that most if not all disorders that exist are man-made. We can fix them but the majority are too caught up into the usury system that we have been united under. Time to separate and segregate.

Old October 8th, 2012 #3
Sebastian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcroger2 View Post
Hey, i'm an American sand nigger, shit skin,Arab and honestly, i'm ashamed to be one.

Crazy sand niggers are burning down their own houses/land to protest; sand niggers flew a plain into two wonderful towers and continue to deny it (Bush did it)because they are ashamed to admit it, Most sand nigger countries are extremely poor and corrupt. Yes, we may not be niggers, and yes, we may have some brains; but truthfully we are are just as deadly as the nigger plague.

Most sand nigger/shit shins will continue to deny the facts presented to them and blame western world for all their problem. Little do they know that all our problems are because of ourselves.

I'm tired of the typical sandnigger/shit mentality. I feel like i'm the only sand nigger out there who knows the truth.

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Who said Bush did it?

Anyway, Arabs have been wronged by Jews too. I suggest becoming more militant and outspoken against Zionism. Help your part of the Middle East. Rally your militant Muslim brothers against Jews. Help Palestine.

Just stay in the Middle East,and who cares?

Old October 9th, 2012 #4
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

bcroger, ever since i attained enlightenment(realising dat YT is da SHEET and that shitskins are a threat to YT) i have been going thru the same things. but im happy that im not a nigger and i live in india and am not forced to behold their drastic ugliness all the time like people in USA and europe have too.

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old October 9th, 2012 #5
The Bobster
Banned

Do sandniggers believe in reincarnation? If so, you know the solution. Maybe you'll come back as something better.

Thread