Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 3rd, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post White Genocide in Oslo: Mohammed most popular boys name.

White Genocide in Oslo: Mohammed most popular boys name.

by: Steve Goode

Mohammed is now the most popular name in Oslo, also White Norwegians are expected to be a minority in Oslo in 15 years time, and a national minority in 30 years.

Recent statistics from the ‘ Norska Statistisk Sentralb yrå ‘ ( SSB ), has found that in Oslo, the most popular newborn boys name is “ Muhammad “; the findings included ones of a similar spelling or variant.

In Oslo, the Norwegian capital, the name belongs to about twenty thousand newborn boys, which is evidence to the severe amount of non-White immigration that Norway requires to genocide Whites by assimilation.

The SSB also reports that in 15 years time , in Oslo, ethnic Norwegians will be a minority of the predicted 800,000 residents. The SBB predicts that White Norwegians will be a minority in the whole of Norway in as little as 30 years – around 2045 .

In Europe, the name “ Mohammad ” has become popular also due to a high non-White immigration and birth rate. In 2011-12 the name was the most common of newborn boys in England and Wales. Across several cities in Europe such as Marseilles in France, or Brussels and Antwerp in Belgium, it is a very common name. It also ranks the sixth most common name in Spain.

Black countries for Blacks, Asian countries for Asians, Muslim countries for Muslims, but White countries for everyone?

It is very clear what these policies of massive non-White immigration and forced assimilation will lead to: countries that reduce White people to a minority group which is at the mercy (or mayhem) of the non-White majority. Deliberately turning a country full of people into a country full of different people is the whole point of genocide, including White genocide.

White genocide is simple to understand: when all and only White countries are flooded with millions of non-White immigrants, then everyone is told to “assimilate” (mix), the conditions, over a period of decades, will eventually produce a country that is full of non-White people, and has a minority of White people – also known as: White genocide.

FriaTider.se (Translated) | Wikipedia – Muhammad

read full article at source: http://whitegenocideproject.com/whit...ular-boys-name

Old May 13th, 2021 #2
Miguel Dias

Unhappy

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it this bad, i knew it was bad. But even in spain that +++++++ desert ++++ name is the 6th name for boys!
It really is white genocide. I knew about it but it seems i need to constantly be reminded.
I cant accept this, in Oslo, in my blessed but hurt iberia, in all our lands.
this is sickening, this is unnaceptable.
My people dont deserve this. we have done so much, we have saved so much, and this is how they thank us.
i am tired of these +++++ and their lives.

Old May 13th, 2021 #3
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How is it this bad, i knew it was bad. But even in spain that +++++++ desert ++++ name is the 6th name for boys!
It really is white genocide. I knew about it but it seems i need to constantly be reminded.
I cant accept this, in Oslo, in my blessed but hurt iberia, in all our lands.
this is sickening, this is unnaceptable.
My people dont deserve this. we have done so much, we have saved so much, and this is how they thank us.
i am tired of these +++++ and their lives.
I feel your pain buddy. We need to get our people to subordinate their beliefs to their Aryan soul.

Old May 13th, 2021 #4
Miguel Dias

Cool

together we are going to find a way.
even if we commit mistakes we will unite the right people. The white people and this evil will subside once and for all.
they have played their cards, now its our turn.

Old May 13th, 2021 #5
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
together we are going to find a way.
even if we commit mistakes we will unite the right people. The white people and this evil will subside once and for all.
they have played their cards, now its our turn.
Yup, alls we need to do is let our Aryan soul guide us.

Old May 13th, 2021 #6
Miguel Dias

yes. if we can assemble a force to be reckoned with the fence sitters will join us.

Tags
Oslo, Minority group, Muhammad, Norway, Ethnic group

Thread