VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 31st, 2013 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default VNN's Best Threads

I can never reread this thread without fresh joy; it's like giving parched wisdom orange slices at halftime.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=108182&page=3

Old May 31st, 2013 #2
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

The one where TXC belligerently confuses the words 'play' and 'portray' contrary to all explanations given, thus demonstrating the DNA based stupidity of negroes.

Old July 14th, 2013 #3
Alex Linder
Administrator

#1 George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin thread
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=155574

Old October 4th, 2021 #5
Mick Walker
Banned

Any thread started by Stewart Meadows!!!

Old October 4th, 2021 #6
Mick Walker
Banned

jewsign

Really!!! Two dislikes for what i said about anything Stewart Meadows posts, being good threads??? The thing is, his posts are very informative and he exposes our planets main (((enemy))) Well I think apart from him and Alex posting here, this place would be dead!!!

Old October 4th, 2021 #7
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
Really!!! Two dislikes for what i said about anything Stewart Meadows posts, being good threads??? The thing is, his posts are very informative and he exposes our planets main (((enemy))) Well I think apart from him and Alex posting here, this place would be dead!!!
Alex doesn't work with VNN as much since he has his own microblog, he likes that format.

Agree that this forum is inundated with posts that contribute little or nothing to raising awareness of Jewish affairs, I won't even mention the arguing between members (with even the rudest insults tolerated, also to family of these members).

What I do regret is that good messages are snowed under by a lot of the same useless bullshit, unity is hard to find on this forum.

Old October 4th, 2021 #8
Mick Walker
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
Alex doesn't work with VNN as much since he has his own microblog, he likes that format.

Agree that this forum is inundated with posts that contribute little or nothing to raising awareness of Jewish affairs, I won't even mention the arguing between members (with even the rudest insults tolerated, also to family of these members).

What I do regret is that good messages are snowed under by a lot of the same useless bullshit, unity is hard to find on this forum.
True, my pet hate of this forum is to many 'sticky's and infighting but I'm blocked on stormfront for calling British soldiers baby killers who deserved the roadside bomb!! Ironically that site has about 500-600 of my memes on it!!!

Old October 4th, 2021 #9
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick Walker View Post
True, my pet hate of this forum is to many 'sticky's and infighting but I'm blocked on stormfront for calling British soldiers baby killers who deserved the roadside bomb!! Ironically that site has about 500-600 of my memes on it!!!
I'm not going to argue with you about what you mention about British soldiers, I agree with you completely.

Concerning SionFront we had a Dutch section there which has been wiped out by mainly British moderators with Zionist influences.

Recently I had a run-in/problem with some British members of this forum, after which their patron had to step in to keep things in order (and overruled my decisions about them).

SionFront has more active members for the simple fact that there are more kosher "nationalists" than real NS/WN.

Thread