Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 3rd, 2022 #1
Griff Mickin

Default Tommy and the brown nonces

Tommy is back in action but this time he is apparently exposing some whiteys for a change.Police and social workers that colluded / collude with the Asian Aryans as opposed to the Asian Chinks.
He has made a new Cock Report style documentary out at the end of the month and from the few clips on line it looks good.
One clip has him calling filth and asking for police protection for witnesses that have come under attack filth pretty much said fuck you whitey, one of the witnesses is a coon.
Filthy scum did turn up for the night when they found out Tommy had got a good size mob down.
He has also had his car "BLOWN UP" I doubt it though as one of my in laws from the IRA tried to blow up a car and ended up with third degree burns to his lips and fuck all wrong with the car.
They probably just put a window through and done a two second petrol job.
Pictures in the link.
Oh yeah I must mention the JEWS.
See Im proper hardcore I am.
https://www.planet-today.com/2022/01...-patriots.html

Old January 3rd, 2022 #2
Griff Mickin

Fuck me this shit is ongoing right now and the house under attack again.Just a couple of right wanker looking geezers inside shitting their pants.
Aster this video filth knowing there is a gang of Asian Aryans on the war path just fucked off on even bothering to take a sample of the Asian Aryans blood from the car.
The wanker looking geezers are still waiting for the filth to come to the house.
New media site GETTR
Woman done with a bat and shit.
https://app.gettr.com/post/plu78vbfde

Old January 4th, 2022 #3
Colin Jordan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff Mickin View Post
Woman done with a bat and shit.
https://app.gettr.com/post/plu78vbfde
Cool story by that bint in the video. For all we know, it could have been aliens who smashed up her Land Rover. Or John Trent.

Old January 4th, 2022 #4
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin Jordan View Post
Cool story by that bint in the video. For all we know, it could have been aliens who smashed up her Land Rover. Or John Trent.
Possibly the local paki shop proprietor making a attempt to recover stole red silk skanties.

Old January 4th, 2022 #5
Colin Jordan

Quote:
Possibly the local paki shop proprietor making a attempt to recover stole red silk skanties.
Yeah could be that as well I suppose. Btw what happened to the panties with a built-in gun holster you were gonna send me?

Old January 4th, 2022 #6
Griff Mickin

Quote:
Yeah could be that as well I suppose. Btw what happened to the panties with a built-in gun holster you were gonna send me?
I had nothing on my card so neglected to send you the link as stock was low and I wanted to avoid disappointment when I put my order in.
It never worked and I had to make do with the croutchless studded black PVC ones.
They are great but if you need to quick draw its not impossible to grab the wring pistol and do yourself a mischief.

Old January 13th, 2022 #7
Griff Mickin

Roaming gangs of armed Asian Aryans attacking white folk in the streets family home of child rape victim wrecked six cars burned out woman beaten with baseball bat.
Finally police make a arrest and are hunting others.
You know it they have managed to arrest the guy investigating. Gawd save da Kween bruv.
https://rumble.com/vs9e61-jan-10th-t...ce-arrest.html

Old January 20th, 2022 #8
Colin Jordan

Quote:
People owed an estimated £2m by English Defence League founder Tommy Robinson have appointed an independent insolvency expert to try to recover their money before a March deadline.

Robinson, whose real name is Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, declared himself bankrupt last March.

In July, a judge ordered him to pay £100,000 to a refugee schoolboy he had wrongly accused of attacking a girl.

He also owes an estimated £1.5m in legal costs for the boy's lawyers.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ester-60052754

I wonder if Waxy-Lemon will accept donations of used red panties?

Old January 20th, 2022 #9
Griff Mickin

Quote:
[url]
"Hope not Hate is fundraising to pay for the cost of the independent insolvency expert, Heath Sinclair of Richard Long & co.

The expert has until 3 March to try to find any assets or money that Robinson could be hiding, otherwise he will come out of bankruptcy, and it may become harder to recover the money he owes"

So he played a blinder and fucked the commies and the anti whites up the arse hole and still managed not to get nicked for nicking womens knickers and never got himself on a list of nonces involved in child rape and murder.

Old January 20th, 2022 #10
bradfromjoeford

Quote:
"Hope not Hate is fundraising to pay for the cost of the independent insolvency expert, Heath Sinclair of Richard Long & co.

The expert has until 3 March to try to find any assets or money that Robinson could be hiding, otherwise he will come out of bankruptcy, and it may become harder to recover the money he owes"

So he played a blinder and fucked the commies and the anti whites up the arse hole and still managed not to get nicked for nicking womens knickers and never got himself on a list of nonces involved in child rape and murder.
I hope they don't come after me for the badge money. Luckily it's all stashed in Bank Leumi UK so should be OK....

Old January 29th, 2022 #11
Griff Mickin

This is live now.
Even in the first ten minutes its FUCK IN HELL.
Watch it or dont I know people dont like Robinson but you should still watch this.
https://gettr.com/streaming/pra8hy1aa0

Old January 29th, 2022 #12
Griff Mickin

Default You bunch of cunts

Detective Inspector Jim Bayliss named by multiple witnesses as taking bribes ie envelopes stuffed with cash from Pakistani gangsters to make police investigations in to and including drug dealing WHITE child sex trafficking WHITE child rape and money laundering.
Subject of part one a WHITE child was violently raped by Pakistanis from age 11 beaten and tortured racially attacked made pregnant and had a abortion aged 13.
Police got a 100% DNA match from the dead child but done a no further action against the multiple rapist.

Old January 29th, 2022 #13
M.N. Dalvez

Tommy directly works for the Canadian jew Ezra Levant, along with the 'ozraeli' jew Avi Yemini, who he's best mates with and who he went on coke benders with when Yemini visited him in the UK a few years back.

Tommy's ex-secretary (who didn't appreciate what Tommy was getting up to) told the whole story: Tommy would routinely misappropriate donations from his supporters to go on coke benders, or for his own private purposes.

Mind you, Tommy's got a record long as your arm for fraud and other stuff like that, so it's not surprising.

Old January 29th, 2022 #14
M.N. Dalvez

Like his mate Avi Yemini, he's a big fan of claiming that he's been threatened or attacked to get sympathy, and money, out of his retard supporters. Works every time. I mean, the bloke's declared bankruptcy, but he's got connections in Canada and Australia and the US, he'd have some money squirreled away.

Old January 29th, 2022 #15
Griff Mickin

You do know this is the UK section dont you dalves.
We know exactly who Robinson is in fact I was part of a small National Front group that were the first victims of his political gang violence but if you want to support RACIST PAKISTANI RAPE GANGS and a BENT POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR over his information and WHITE CHILD RAPE VICTIMS thats up to you.
Watch the video if your mental ability lasts long enough then come back and just maybe you will stop acting like a fucking retarded cunt

Old January 29th, 2022 #16
M.N. Dalvez

You tell me a single thing I said about Yaxley-Lennon that was wrong. He's a fucking scammer, a jew puppet, who covered up for nonces in the EDL and nearly fucked the trial of those Muslim child rapists (which is why he got tossed in gaol).

And you're an Englishman who can't even write a grammatical sentence in the language that originated in your country, you wet-brained mong.

Who are you calling a 'retarded cunt'?

No wonder your country's so fucked. The only one of you here at VNN who can string together a grammatical sentence is Bev. The rest of you write like a pack of niggers. Scratch that - niggers would write more clearly and correctly than any of you spastics can manage. No wonder it's so easy for scammers like Yaxley-Lennon to milk you like the dumb cows you are.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; January 29th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.

Old January 29th, 2022 #17
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
I was part of a small National Front group that were the first victims of his political gang violence
Tell your sob story to someone who fucking cares. You might be able to milk a few quid for beer and cocaine money out of it, the way Yaxley-Lennon has made a career out of scamming window-lickers like you with his sob stories.

What is it with you lot and cocaine anyway? You know where's it's coming from, and who's selling it in England, but none of you seem to be able to stay away from it. Don't you feel bad about putting money in the pockets of Paki dealers? Where's your sense of pride? Where's your morals? Oh, yeah, the same place as your writing ability - up your hole.

Old January 29th, 2022 #18
M.N. Dalvez

Pretty much what comes to mind any time any of your sub-literate and sub-human gibberish crosses my eyes ...

Old January 29th, 2022 #19
Griff Mickin

Are you done spamming in support of RACIST PAKISTANI RAPE GANGS and a BENT POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR now dalves.
I take it you never watched part one of the series as you would possibly have a different attitude but then again you are posting in support of RACIST PAKISTANI RAPE GANGS and a BENT POLICE DETECTIVE INSPECTOR so I understand you not watching it and having a Mexican name I cant blame you for defending your brown brothers.
Here is the link again just for white folk that may come across this thread.
https://gettr.com/streaming/pra8hy1aa0

Old January 30th, 2022 #20
M.N. Dalvez

Why don't you learn how to use punctuation to start with, you short-bus rider. You can work on your reading comprehension when you're up to a third-grade level of literacy.

Thread