Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 7th, 2011 #81
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Alright, one more. If however you should decide that they don't belong in here, even though it's not so much the joke itself as it is their unintended 'anti-racist' stupidity, and the way they tell the jokes that's the point, then I won't post anymore such posts in this thread, and will delete these posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watch4flyinBaldHeads
This is the worst joke i have ever heard in my whole entite life
but i'll say it anyway

what the difference between Et and asians?

Et got the point and went home

isn't that just wrong?
Actually, no, retard, that's not "wrong" at all. Asians should take cue from ET, and go home.

Source: http://www.sciforums.com/showthread....881#post864881

Old June 7th, 2011 #82
Nick Apleece

Post title from a crazy woman's blog:

Visual hallucies are baaack

Old June 12th, 2011 #83
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://www.finlandforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32252

Estonian women and Finnish women!
by nidhal » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

Hi guys!
Something i don´t understand it about the relation between Finnish and Estonian women! they don´t like each other! i know that some people think that Estonian women steal Finnish men! but what i see it´s not always like that ! i see that Estonian women are more beautiful and better looking then Finnish women! i wonder know some opinions about that! ps: I´m a foreigner live in Finland and i´m not Estonian

-----------------------------

Re: Estonian women and Finnish women!
by Tiwaz » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:51 am

It's like this... In certain Hanky sense.

Finnish women want to be free to get any man they want. Exotic or not.

But finnish man is not, in opinion of finnish woman, supposed to mate with anyone but finnish woman.

Estonian women are nearby, look good often and so forth. And with little cultural and language barriers they are more easily approached by finnish male.

Thus, they are threat to perfect world order of finnish woman by giving finnish men another option.

For record, I have dated estonian woman but am happily in relationship with finnish one these days. Even share house mortgage with her.

So I have no personal issue at stake.Tiwaz

-----------------

-----------------

It's a very interesting thread--a lot of hobbit-like sociological banter.

Old June 20th, 2011 #84
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=71494

posted by: groundhog devastation

Posted - 08/29/2003 : 08:53:06 AM

Being from the "Moonshine Capital of the World"....Franklin Co., VA, I once had to sit through a rather lengthy sermon from an organic chemistry professor at VA TECH extolling all the terrible things about moonshine and the methods used in it's manufacture. At the end of his speech I raised my hand and in front of 150 other people told him, "Sir, You may have a ph.D in chemistry but you don't know s... about making liquor!!" Then I took some of Franklin County's finest to his lab the following Monday and proved to him that done right was a heckuva lot purer than the stuff they bought at the stores that get all the tax money!!!! GHD

Old June 22nd, 2011 #85
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Watching a black kid with his older brother leaving the Original Pancake House at Trenholm Plaza, I couldn't help overhearing what the younger brother asked his older brother. "What is a tip" the little guy asked his brother. The older brother replied," Its when you leave 3 dollars for the waitress". The little guy said," Why would you do that?" and older brother said, " I don't know". Well Columbia, that is where it starts and it keeps on going on till they are old. My friend asked me why black people don't tip and I said," But they do ! They give 3 dollars !" So remember, if the bill is $20 or if the bill is $200, all of you servers out there are only gettin' three bucks!

http://columbiascsucksass.blogspot.c...29a425f26a015e

Old June 22nd, 2011 #86
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

What was your most rewarding volunteer experience - either as a volunteer, yourself or working with a volunteer?

Answers

For the past 11 years, under the auspices of a local temple, I have volunteered in a monthly program making PBJ (peanut butter and jelly) sandwiches for the homeless. We also encourage participation by youngsters (>7 yrs) to inculcate the idea of community service in them. Patron donations fund the supplies for the program (consumables: bread, peanut butter, jelly, sandwich bags, gloves; non-consumables: bowls, spatulas, microwave oven). We make 1000 sandwiches per session. One session costs approx. $350. This volunteering activity has been one of my most rewarding experiences, not only because the activity gives me the opportunity to do something that benefits someone in need but also because through this activity I meet people from different walks of life whom I would not have ever met otherwise, and I also get to interact with their delightful children.

Kamala

posted June 15, 2010

-------------

Helping fill sandbags to prevent river flooding in my hometown.

Mike M.

posted June 15, 2010

Old June 29th, 2011 #87
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

T-bone vs. Porterhouse

The two cuts look very similar: a T-shaped bone with a larger piece of meat on one side and a smaller one on the other. But there is a significant difference. Both cuts come from the short loin, the tender section of muscle between the rib and the sirloin. The short loin is composed of the top loin and the ultra tender tenderloin, (better known as fillet mignon when cut into steaks). The large side of the T-bone and porterhouse is the top loin (NY Strip Steak) and the smaller side is the tenderloin (Filet Mignon). But because the T-bone is cut from the center of the short loin, as opposed to the porterhouse which is cut from the larger end, the T-bone will have a smaller piece of the tenderloin than the porterhouse. Usually one to two bites. Therefore, if they are priced the same, you will get more of the tenderloin for your money with the porterhouse.

Permalink | Reply
By mollygirl on Jul 20, 2009 03:16PM

----------------------

re: mollygirl

I'm guessing you copied that word for word.

http://www.foodreference.com/html/ar...-the-dif2.html...

Permalink | Reply
By Fritter on Jul 21, 2009 03:54AM

---------------------

re: mollygirl

Molly, thanks for taking the time to cut and paste that.

Permalink | Reply
By Salty_Loves_Sweet on Jul 21, 2009 09:12AM

Old June 30th, 2011 #88
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

phiten! | July 30, 2010 at 1:07 am | Reply

I bought a bracelet for my neck pain. It wouldn’t fit around my neck, so I put it on my ankle. WOW!! In just 3 seconds, all my pain went away. And my son, who was in the next room, also miraculously sprung up from his wheelchair and started walking! And I didn’t even put it on him, I put it on my ankle! So I thought, “Wow, this is terrific! What else can it do?”

So I went outside. I saw a dead bird on our lawn (the neighbor’s cat likes to leave them there). I felt sorry for the bird, so I put the bracelet on it. Can you believe it? The bird sprang to life and started singing! The little bird then landed on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, “Thank you kind sir,” and stuffed the bracelet in my ear. And guess what! I could hear! I had been deaf in my right ear for the past 12 years, and my hearing returned! All because the bird stuffed a phiten bracelet in my ear!

Then I went into the garage. My car had been acting up for the past week. The mechanic said it looks like my alternator is going bad and isn’t charging the battery. But what does he know? He’s just a mechanic! Pfft!! So I dangled the phiten bracelet on the mirror. Guess what! The car fired up on its own and drove around the block 4 times! All by itself!! It also obeyed all the traffic laws! Wow!! All it needed was a phiten bracelet!

So then I had a brilliant idea. I opened up my checkbook. It said “BALANCE: -$39.40″ on the entry page. I put the bracelet in the checkbook. I closed it tightly in my hands, and then opened it up after a few seconds and it said “BALANCE: $9,501,388.29″!!! Wow! That was only after a few seconds! I had been poor all my life, and phiten made me a millionaire in a few seconds! I said to myself, “Maybe I should leave it in my checkbook overnight, then I’ll be like Bill freakin’ Gates in the morning!!”

Unfortunately, just at that moment, my precious phiten bracelet and checkbook slipped out of my hands and fell into the vat of snake oil I keep near the desk. They spontaneously burst into flames. Luckily I had a ShamWOW handy, so I quickly covered the flames and they went out. Darn, there go my millions. But hey, at least I have no more neck pain, my son can walk, there’s a singing bird in my back yard, my deafness is gone, and my car works. THANK YOU PHITEN!!!

BTW, if you believe any of this, I have some magic weight-loss beanbags for sale. They melt the pounds away! Just rub them on your scalp before you sleep. You also have to eat healthy, do 30 minutes of cardio every day, skip the sugary soft drinks, and always get 8 hours of sleep, and these magic beanbags will do the trick!

http://badwax.net/2008/10/14/phiten-...laces-a-farce/

Old July 6th, 2011 #89
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Casey Anthony, acquitted, now must rebuild life

Comments:

Paula She will hounded by Nancy Grace the rest of her days.

Fooki Good news! O.J. and Octomom are both looking for a nanny and will hire her immediatly..

Old July 8th, 2011 #90
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

You guys are WONDERFUL! My order just arrived and everything was just what I hoped for. I feel I can disappear into the jungles of Borneo to rehabilitate Orangutans (really that’s what I’m going to be doing), knowing I have clothing and accessories to suit all circumstances.

ROSEMARY [Xxxxxxxxxxx]
Auckland , NZ

http://www.tilley.com/

Old July 9th, 2011 #91
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

----------------------------
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	croakies.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	7264  

Old July 11th, 2011 #92
Sergiu Sergante
Banned

I never understood why it's supposed to be Jews behind the conspiracies? On what do they base it and why specifically them and not, oh say Norwegians or Eskimoes?

Taken from retardleft: http://www.revleft.com/vb/fascists-s...82#post2165282

Old July 14th, 2011 #93
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

250’ Discus throw at 165#?

I’m pretty sure I can do this. Spinning doesn’t make me (too) dizzy and I’m great at grunting. Tips, suggestions?

http://www.runnersworld.com/communit...scus-throw-165

Old July 20th, 2011 #94
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

From http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showpos...79&postcount=7

Quote:
Another Wuyts wonder:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgv4fnVsI14#t=2m00s

Watch it, laugh a lot and then listen again without watching the screen. You wouldn't hear better dialogue in a top-shelf video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgv4fnVsI14#t=2m00s

Old July 24th, 2011 #95
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYT
September 3, 2009, 1:24 pm
Late Night Eating Linked to Weight Gain
By TARA PARKER-POPE
A new study in mice suggests that it’s not just how much you eat, but when you eat it, that influences weight gain.

Researchers at Northwestern University wanted to test whether the timing of meals could influence body weight. Many diet books advise. . .
Comment 24.

I am a night shift worker. I’m still not sure what this study considers to be normal. Should I be eating like the mouse?

— Kelly

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/0...o-weight-gain/

Old July 28th, 2011 #96
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Wichita KS is a pretty sweet place... If you like to have sex with your sister.

Old August 8th, 2011 #97
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

What is the best surprise you ever planned for your lover?

I wrote a song for her and waited to perform it for her because its one thing she always wanted, but instead of getting to do that she dumped me and went after her ex, left me heart broken, surprises dont go well for me.

Old August 9th, 2011 #98
MikeSmith

Default Amerikwans Pay Down the Debt

http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...QXI_story.html

Quote:
“I love my country. I don’t want it in debt like this. I don’t want it having a financial crisis,” said Jane Olive, a retired teacher in Las Vegas who sent $100 to the PO box this month.

But the contributions don’t specifically go to pay off existing debt. The government deposits them in the Treasury Department’s general fund, in essence the government’s main checking account.

“The gifts go toward funding the federal government, not to pay off the debt,” said Mckayla Braden, a spokeswoman for the Bureau of the Public Debt.

Since the contributions can reduce the amount of money the government would otherwise have to borrow to cover its expenses, federal officials stress they are complying with the 50-year-old law enabling the public to give gifts to lower the debt. “The government doesn’t have to borrow more,” Braden said.

Some contributors feel misled.

“I’m very disappointed,” Olive said after learning from a reporter that her gift will go into the general fund. She had felt so strongly about helping get the United States out of hock that she had e-mailed friends and relatives, urging them to make similar donations. Some did. But now, she said, “I can’t encourage my friends to sacrifice extra money.”

Since President John. F. Kennedy signed the law into effect in June 1961, people have donated about $81 .7 million to help retire the public debt, federal records show.

Leila Gardunia donated $200 on Tuesday. That very day, the public debt accrued about $704 million in interest, according to the Treasury’s Web site, making her gift equivalent to about two-sevenths of one ten-thousandth of one percent of just one day’s interest. But for Gardunia, a stay-at-home mom with four children, the math isn’t as important as the message her gifts sends to Washington.

“A lot of them are doing it out of patriotism and their love for America,” she added.

Old September 5th, 2011 #99
Alex Linder
Administrator

The only full-out, long-running, don't-sleep-in-the-same-bed fight Mr.61Below and I have is about my weight. I made mention that I'd like some encouragement when I work out (I had a bad case of bronchitis this summer and I started a desk job, so I've gained weight) but it's become more about my weight and less about being fit. He insists he cares about me being healthy, I insist that it's a Touchy Issue that he needs to lay off. He gets mad that he feels he can't even bring it up, I maintain that having been carped on by my family my whole life for my weight makes it a Touchy Issue. He says he cares because he wants me with him when he's old (four of his relatives are centarians), I say weight has much less to do with health than he thinks and he needs to let. this. drop. This all culminated with him taking away the butter I'd meant for some boiled potatoes and I flipped my shit. That was last week, but it never got resolved because we needed to sleep, and we've been working so much it's never been brought back up.

Old September 5th, 2011 #100
Alex Linder
Administrator

"Number one fear of the retardos? Fork in electrical outlet. That's their Omaha Beach."

Tags
funny, humor, jokes

Thread